The Cubic Earth

• 65 Replies
The Cubic Earth
« on: September 20, 2015, 03:29:07 AM »
Hi,

I think this subject deserves its own thread so I'll start it but be very brief.
This in not a theory, but an explanation you well deserve, because time for the truth to be revealed is now.
The Earth is not round nor flat, it's cubic... but does have a flat surface on this side of the Cube in which we live, and does have a circular attraction from its Magnetic Center or Pole.
Each side of the Cube is a different World, each with its own moon at their respective Magnetic Center and the 6 Worlds together form the cubic Earth. Each side of the Cube has one Sun, so there are in total 6 Suns... the total trajectory of each Sun takes 120 hours to complete the full cycle. Each Sun takes 24 hours to complete the trajectory on each lateral side of the Cube, and an extra 12 hours to complete the trajectory on the top of the Cube and another 12 hours on the bottom of the Cube... so a total of 120 hours. The movement of each Sun is gradient, and while during the trajectory along the 4 sides of the cube  the movement is gradient but spiraling squarely, on the top and bottom the movement is spiraling circularly, taking 12 hours to reach from the side's edge into the Magnetic Center in on side and another 12 hours to reach from the Magnetic Center into the edge on the opposite side. The trajectory of each Sun over the top and bottom sides of the Cube are in total 24 hours, 12 in each side. So Earth is a Cube, each side is a different World, having each side a Magnetic Center, each side having a moon, and the Earth is a Cube with 6 Suns gradiently spiraling its surface, separated each by 24 hours of traveling distance.

I said I would be brief, so I'll wait for comments to elucidate more on the subject. I would also like to explain time zones, time travel mechanisms and other not so complex matters.., but I find it premature to explain them before you grasp the real shape of the Earth.

Comments and questions are very welcome.

(HO... and by the way, if you use the information I'm disclosing, to spread it as being your own, and without trying to know first who I am to give me the related credits.., remember Higher Powers will know, and at some point in time you'll answer for it)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:33:32 AM by Zero Point »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: The Cubic Earth
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 03:55:37 AM »
Is it possible to travel to these other worlds,  other sides of the cube?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 04:10:27 AM »

Not yet for humans, because Higher Power established we are not allowed just yet... a "selection" will have to take place before, but very very soon... you can't imagine how soon will be.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 04:26:51 AM »

Not yet for humans, because Higher Power established we are not allowed just yet... a "selection" will have to take place before, but very very soon... you can't imagine how soon will be.

I'm very curios about how you know this.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 04:33:37 AM »

How I know this is not important... what matters most is that I'm not bound to serve lesser powers, so I'm in a position from which I can disclose the information to you. Now, if you have questions about the disclosed information I'll be happy to answer.

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 04:40:21 AM »

Good point! I can also just make up something and make it work. Just like that dome some FE'ers believe: no evidence that the dome even exists, and if it is related to the sun or something, then they will just make up something to make it work the way they want it to. The only thing limiting them then is their imagination.

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 04:48:48 AM »

How I know this is not important... what matters most is that I'm not bound to serve lesser powers, so I'm in a position from which I can disclose the information to you. Now, if you have questions about the disclosed information I'll be happy to answer.

Dude it is important! As far as anyone could tell, you are making up stuff. Give some form evidence, proof or just anything!

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 05:06:44 AM »

Dude it is important! As far as anyone could tell, you are making up stuff. Give some form evidence, proof or just anything!

There is not any amount of evidence enough to please someone who does not wish to see... but if you have any questions or a way to disprove what I disclosed I'll be happy to answer or retract what I informed.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:00:47 AM by Zero Point »

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 05:38:05 AM »

I'm wondering if this thread is just destined to roll down bellow other threads without any reasonable comment or question is made...

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 05:55:44 AM »

There is not any amount of evidence enough to please someone who does not which to see... but if you have any questions or a way to disprove what I disclosed I'll be happy to answer or retract what I informed.

I wish to see the evidence. I think that was pretty clear.

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 05:58:26 AM »

I'm wondering if this thread is just destined to roll down bellow other threads without any reasonable comment or question is made...

Here is one: how does gravity work?

Serulian

• Flat Earthian
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 06:04:06 AM »
I would like to hear more about the nature of the other five worlds, more specifically their inhabitants.

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 06:07:01 AM »

Gravity works the same way on "our" cubic Earth, just the same way as the theory explains it to a round Earth...
except for water, which flattens, so it must be contained by the ice barriers at the edges.

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 06:22:58 AM »
I would like to hear more about the nature of the other five worlds, more specifically their inhabitants.

I cannot give you that information because the ice barrier at the edges of this side of cubic Earth is very high and presently a no flight zone... I advise you to not try flying a private plane to reach the edge because you'll crash or the armies air forces will shoot you down.
Also the Magnetic Center on this side of the Cube will only allow a certain distance to which metal can distance, so a metal plain trying to force against the Magnetic Center attraction pull will certainly crush in the sky or ice surface.

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 08:25:47 AM »

Gravity works the same way on "our" cubic Earth, just the same way as the theory explains it to a round Earth...
except for water, which flattens, so it must be contained by the ice barriers at the edges.

Wrong. Because gravity tends to make everything spherical.

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 09:46:14 AM »

It's not gravity that makes the things spherical... what makes things spherical is the Magnetism from Zero Point, the Magnetic Pole... water flattens in which contains it. Besides your affirmation is totally wrong because most things big or small are not spherical... please revise your thoughts.

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 10:11:04 AM »

It's not gravity that makes the things spherical... what makes things spherical is the Magnetism from Zero Point, the Magnetic Pole... water flattens in which contains it. Besides your affirmation is totally wrong because most things big or small are not spherical... please revise your thoughts.

Gravity makes thing spherical. we don't see a truck suddenly become a ball, because it does not have enough mass. Now if you take something the size of earth, then you definitely have enough have mass to make it spherical.

This is everything about gravity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
Gravity or gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which all things attract one another including stars, planets, galaxies and even light and sub-atomic particles.
Now if everything is attracted to each other, why would earth have have sharp edges like a cube?

And about that magnet and water thing. I have no idea where you are going with that as it does not make any sense.

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 10:12:00 AM »

So, did the voices in your head told you this? You know there are medications for that. I myself take medication for bi-polar disorder, there is nothing shameful in seeking help, it's up to each of us to take responsibility for our conditions.

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 11:01:04 AM »

So, did the voices in your head told you this? You know there are medications for that. I myself take medication for bi-polar disorder, there is nothing shameful in seeking help, it's up to each of us to take responsibility for our conditions.

If you have nothing to comment nor any questions related to the disclosed information look for something else to do and stop trolling... you just came to attack and insult me personally, but you have no intelligence enough to approach the subject itself... you are a very retarded troll with bad intentions.

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 11:07:48 AM »

If you have nothing to comment nor any questions related to the disclosed information look for something else to do and stop trolling... you just came to attack and insult me personally, but you have no intelligence enough to approach the subject itself... you are a very retarded troll with bad intentions.

So much irony.

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 11:22:34 AM »

So much irony.

Thanks for keep trolling...
believe it or not, I do need some trolls like you because it makes everything
so much easier and clear... and this is not ironically speaking.

Constellator

• Joke's on you, Earth is icosahedral.
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 11:53:28 AM »
Based on your post implying that you somehow had this information all along, from some undisclosed source, and are only now revealing the truth to us "lesser powers", I'd say you're either messing with us or seriously delusional. I have a question: disregarding the fact that for such a massive cubic object to exist without collapsing into a sphere makes no sense, why doesn't the angle of gravity relative to the ground change as you get closer to the edge of your side of the cube? After all, you said yourself that gravity works as described in traditional physics, so you wouldn't just be able to walk to the edge of your side and then "snap" to the next orientation of gravity.

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 11:58:53 AM »
And about that magnet and water thing. I have no idea where you are going with that as it does not make any sense.

The Magnetic Pole attracts on a circular circumference, more attraction at the center and less attraction as the circular angle expands... what's so difficult to understand about this..? And the water always flattening in which contains it it's another point, don't mix one with another because it gets confusing.

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2015, 12:39:11 PM »
Based on your post implying that you somehow had this information all along, from some undisclosed source, and are only now revealing the truth to us "lesser powers",

I never said for how long I kept the information to myself and you are saying I said things I never actually did... don't worry with the source but focus on analyzing the information... and I did not refer to you as a lesser power, because from my point of view you have no power whatsoever... the lesser powers I was referring to are those which control others that also know this but cannot tell you.

I'd say you're either messing with us or seriously delusional.

Don't attack the messenger... question the message itself.

I have a question: disregarding the fact that for such a massive cubic object to exist without collapsing into a sphere makes no sense,

It doesn't collapse into a sphere because the gravity pull is equal on all the 6 sides, but the Magnetic Centers are also equal on both sides, so their attraction to the center from all sides simultaneously holds the Cube in its shape.

why doesn't the angle of gravity relative to the ground change as you get closer to the edge of your side of the cube?

Because the Magnetic field in each side is independent on its attraction for what is above

After all, you said yourself that gravity works as described in traditional physics, so you wouldn't just be able to walk to the edge of your side and then "snap" to the next orientation of gravity.

Well... technically you could, because when you step on the other side the gravity on the other side would indeed hold you and you would just turn the square with no problems whatsoever, and as the edge is square but really big in land surface you could turn from side to side almost without perceiving the angle you crossed... just like you supposedly walk through a round Earth without actually perceiving it's round. But you cannot actually do that because Higher Power do not wish you do, and lesser powers do not want you even closer to the edge so that you do not realize it's there.

If I did not explain all you wanted to know about, please say and I'll look into your doubts if there is any left.

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2015, 12:43:10 PM »

The Magnetic Pole attracts on a circular circumference, more attraction at the center and less attraction as the circular angle expands... what's so difficult to understand about this..? And the water always flattening in which contains it it's another point, don't mix one with another because it gets confusing.

And you got that from where? A website? A news article? From what source did your claims come?

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2015, 12:51:39 PM »

And you got that from where? A website? A news article? From what source did your claims come?

That is not important and you do not need to know it...
just concentrate on the information and if you find it with any fault tell me
about it and I'll retract myself apologizing to everyone.

Constellator

• Joke's on you, Earth is icosahedral.
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2015, 12:57:21 PM »
He apparently got it from the "lesser powers", who are so far beyond the comprehension of us sheeple that he doesn't even bother telling us who they are. He won't even tell us all the details of his model. I don't know if he's trying to be ominously ambiguous or if he genuinely has no clue how to respond, but he can't expect us to discuss the merits of a theory that is only half-finished, or at least half-revealed. Imagine if Einstein had only shown the scientific community half of his theory of relativity. They couldn't come to any conclusions about it, because they wouldn't know what Einstein was even talking about. If they had any quarrels with the concept, he could simply say that there was some explanation, but they were not yet allowed to know it. And that's no way of conducting logical discourse.

What part could magnetism play in this anyway? As you get closer to the edge of the cube, the angle of the force exerted on you changes in angle over time. This is the same thing that happens on a Round Earth, except in this example, the ground remains flat, so you end up with a sense of gradually increasing slope. This has nothing to do with magnetism. Humans are mostly nonmagnetic anyway, so whatever convoluted system of magnetic forces you're supposing would counteract this effect, it would have no effect on us. I recommend you watch the beginning of Vsauce's Flat Earth video to see what I'm talking about.

We have already provided multiple arguments against this model, which you have dismissed with some malarkey involving giant magnets doing things that magnets aren't actually capable of doing. At this point you shouldn't just be apologizing, you should be kissing our toes in penance.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:10:06 PM by Constellator »

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2015, 01:46:16 PM »
He apparently got it from the "lesser powers", who are so far beyond the comprehension of us sheeple that he doesn't even bother telling us who they are.

I did not receive this disclosed information from the lesser powers, otherwise I would not be allowed to disclosed them to you, because I would be bound to them.

I never said you were sheeps and I actually do not know what you know about the lesser powers... but you are right that I do not bother telling you about the lesser powers because firstly I do not serve them, and secondly that is not what the disclosed information is about at this point. What probably is upsetting you is that I do not disclose the source of the disclosed information, but you should concentrate on analyzing it.

He won't even tell us all the details of his model.

I gave you the details of the shape, the description of the Moons, the description of the Magnetic Centers, the description of the Suns, their trajectory and the timing for their movement... and I can give more details if just asked about them.

I don't know if he's trying to be ominously ambiguous or if he genuinely has no clue how to respond,

I do respond to all questions in relation to the disclosed information, except the source.

but he can't expect us to discuss the merits of a theory that is only half-finished, or at least half-revealed.

This is not a theory and it is not half finished... I already explained almost everything about it, if you think there is anything missing on the information just ask about it.

Imagine if Einstein had only shown the scientific community half of his theory of relativity. They couldn't come to any conclusions about it, because they wouldn't know what Einstein was even talking about. If they had any quarrels with the concept, he could simply say that they were not yet allowed to know. And that's no way of conducting logical discourse.

Einstein formulated a theory that is still just a theory, and he was not wrong, but could have told you much more and he chose not to.

And I'm not saying you are not allowed to know whatever relates to the information... but you just insist on be provided with the source... that I cannot disclose but soon enough you'll find out for yourself.

What part could magnetism play in this? As you get closer to the edge of the cube, the angle of the force exerted on you changes in angle over time. This is the same thing that happens on a Round Earth, except in this example, the ground remains flat, so you end up with a sense of gradually increasing slope.

I explained the exact same doubt on a previous comment, so don't make me waste precious time and read it, if you do not agree with the explanation I gave before say so, but do not force me to repeat myself.

This has nothing to do with magnetism. Humans are mostly nonmagnetic anyway, so whatever convoluted system of magnetic forces you're supposing would counteract this effect, it would have no effect on us.

The only reason why you do not start floating disappearing into the sky or get crushed by the ground attraction pull, is because the gravitational field is balanced by the Magnetic Center of this side of the Cube and the Magnetic Center from the opposite side on the Cube. If you cannot understand this you cannot possibly understand gravity, you just talk about it.

I recommend you watch the beginning of Vsauce's Flat Earth video to see what I'm talking about.

::)

We have already provided multiple arguments against this model, which you have dismissed with some malarkey involving giant magnets doing things that magnets aren't actually capable of doing.

You have not provided any argument which I couldn't explain, and if you cannot grasp how the Magnet center (North Pole at this lateral side) acts and works that is not my fault at all.

At this point you shouldn't just be apologizing, you should be kissing our toes in penance.

I will definitely reach those who understand what I'm disclosing, but
at this moment I have no reason to be apologizing.

And I'll be glad to answer any other questions if not about the source
for the information.

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2015, 02:17:58 PM »

That is not important and you do not need to know it...
just concentrate on the information and if you find it with any fault tell me
about it and I'll retract myself apologizing to everyone.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

That is all i needed to know that you are either a retard or a troll.

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2015, 02:35:49 PM »

So much irony.

Thanks for keep trolling...
believe it or not, I do need some trolls like you because it makes everything
so much easier and clear... and this is not ironically speaking.

I wasn't trolling, I take mental health issues very seriously, as I have one. (Well, several, mainly type 2 bi-polar disorder, OCD, SAD + clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder.)

We have to take responsibility for our conditions. If you are hearing voices or hallucinating people who are telling you that the Earth is a cube, you should probably seek help. There are medications that can help. It's no dis, you may be brilliant. John Nash was brilliant and he also thought that he was a CIA agent.