Now prove me mountain lions exist

• 24 Replies
?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
Now prove me mountain lions exist
« on: September 17, 2015, 09:13:41 AM »
Give me a real proof. Not only a picture of the animal or of its skeleton, a real observable fact that proves mountain lions exist. I bet I can disprove all of your evidences with classic flat-earther argumentation.

I know it looks stupid. Actually, it is stupid. Really stupid. Everybody know mountain lion exists. However, it will definitely prove that flat-earther argumentation isn't scientific method. :D

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Re: Now prove me mountain lions exist
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 10:14:22 AM »
I love how you can "prove" literally any stupid thing with flat earther debate tactics and the zetetic method.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

sircool

• flat, round, whatever throats your goat
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 10:26:53 AM »
It's all lies man, those satan worshiping nazis at BBC made it up.
If it's flat, that would be very interesting for science

?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 10:48:35 AM »
I heard lots of times about mountain lions/cougars/pumas in zoos. However, these are really easy to fake : a simple robot that looks like a mountain lion, controlled by an exterior operator, will perfectly look like a mountain lion. So saying "mountain lions exist because we can see them in zoos" isn't a good argument. Some zoos are part of the conspiracy, that's all.

You could also say some people died because of mountain lions : the bite could be easily be fake with a 3D-printed cranium, the same as the one we see in some natural museums. My hypothesis on this subject is that these deaths are only people that tried to reveal the conspiracy, and were in consequence killed by the conspiracy members to keep the secret. To make this more credible, these used this 3D-printed cranium to leave bite marks.

However, what will definitely prove there is a conspiracy ? This page : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_cougar_attacks_in_North_America
It list all of the cougar attacks in North America, and comes with a "photographical evidence" of a cougar trying to attack. However, if you look more attentively at it, you will see it is only a bad-quality photomontage : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Cougar_Nevada.jpg
Do you see the squares, and the little black correction under the cougar's paw ? It seems evident that this is only a modified image, that used a fake cougar model (you can tell at the eyes and at the unnatural posture) placed into a bad-quality background.

No proof that cougars/mountain lions really exist. Occam's razor tell us that if we have no proof of cougar existence, and that they are not useful for our current model, we can consider they don't exist.

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 10:52:11 AM »

However, what will definitely prove there is a conspiracy ? This page : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_cougar_attacks_in_North_America

These people were killed by black ops wet work teams controlled by TPTB.  They just want to keep us in our place and bring in cougar gun control laws. 

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 02:38:19 PM »
I just saw a trailer for the new Disney Jungle Book "live-action" movie, and there were CGI tigers fighting in it. I mean, if lions really exist, why not just use real tigers!? And they even *admited* in a "making of" short that the tigers were fake CGI!!! It's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore!!

I know this post was originally about lions, not tigers, but lions are supposed to be "related to" tigers, and we all know that Evolution os bullshit*t, or it would be mentioned in the Bible, which it is not.

Plus, have you ever *met* anyone who was killed by a lion or a tiger!? NO!!! I rest my case.

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 04:03:52 PM »
I'm surprised nobody has thrown in "mount her like a lion" yet...
But seriously, mountain lions don't even look realistic. They'd be larger, for a start. And they'd be blue, because air in the mountains has a blue haze. Trying to suggest the obvious faked photos of them are real isn't fooling anyone.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 04:05:23 PM »
If you think you see a mountain lion, it's actually just light bending to present the illusion of a mountain lion.
Here for the scientific development of a Flat Earth model. Happy to be proven wrong, as I hope you are too.

sircool

• flat, round, whatever throats your goat
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 04:41:56 PM »
If you think you see a mountain lion, it's actually just light bending to present the illusion of a mountain lion.

Haha! good one ;D
If it's flat, that would be very interesting for science

?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 04:52:59 PM »

Haha! good one ;D

Actually, it is seriously possible, if they use the same holographic technology as the International Space Station. This technology really exist, as we can see in... the International Space Station hologram.

And, other argument that proves mountain lions doesn't exist : mountain themselves doesn't exist, as proved here : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63102.0#.VftSFJcakvw (mountain-lioners tried to prove that was absurd, but... how could they be taken serioulsy with their arguments ? :D )

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »
I don't think that lions exist in mountains, because lions are very dense, and density is real but gravity isn't, so any dense object like a mountain lion would be pulled down off of the mountain.

And don't tell me "but it doesn't work that way" because scientists doen't even know what gravity is, and you can't prove gravity in a lab anymore than you can prove mountain lions in a lab.

Probably "mountain lions" were created to be yet another FAKE "endangered species" so that tree-huggers could lie about fake "global warming" ("global", so you know it's a fake false flag right there) to be people to stop using gas, so there would be no public pressure to drill for oil in Antarctica, because then all the drillers would see the Ice Wall and know the truth about the Flat Earth.

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 05:05:30 PM »
Okay, sure, there *may* be some lions on mountains, but that doesn't PROVE that they are "mountain lions" - they may just be regular lions that got lost and wandered there.

Plus, lions adapted for mountains would require *evolution*, and has anyone ever *seen* a regular lion magically turn into a mountain lion in a lab or zoo? NO!

Besides, where in the Bible does it ever mention "mountain lions".

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 05:13:25 PM »

Plus, mountain lions would have had to have been on Noah's Ark, and if they were on an Ark for 40 days and 40 nights, they would have eaten Noah and his family and all the other animals.

Seriously people, use your heads here, and don't be such sheeple!

Sure you may have learned about mountain lions in school, but they lie to you in school abou t a lot of stuff, like the shape of the Earth.

Don't f*cking believe everything you are told by THEM. We live in a manipulated reality and pretty much everything excepted as lamestream fact is s lie.

Learn to think for yourself, sheeple.

?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 05:24:04 PM »
Lions just can't live in mountains : if we consider that air pressure causes gravity illusion, air rarefaction in the mountain will cause mountain lions to float... and explode. This definitely proves air pressure causes gravity, because we never found any tangible proof mountain lions doesn't explode. Mountain lions are fake, just admit it. Probably Hitler's reincarnation in Obama and in NASA nazis that tried to hide it from us since years ago.

What would you prefer ? To live in our world, without any of these strange things, or to live in an absurd world with floating predators attacking you and killing you ? I don't know why mountain-lioners still choose the second possibility... Oh yes, they are only in denial, in denial of the mountains of proofs that they never accepted or even tried to refute... ::)

And if we admit there can be lions here, and (exploding) lions on mountains, we should admit there are lions all the way up... until infinity. At this point, aether wind will blow them up, and they would fall on Earth. THEY WOULD FALL ON EARTH! Do you seriously imagine walking and being "smashed" by an explosive mountain lion ? Seriously, you mountain-lioners are... ridiculous. ;D

And why everybody is told of their existence at school ? Only to make this look more credible ? Use your brain stupid people ! Why would teachers speak about an unsignificant animal like this, if it wasn't linked to the central power ? It is only MANIPULATION and PROPAGANDA ! They know education is the basis of society, and use it to convert you to sheeple mountain-lionists !

More proofs ? How, assuming your mountain-lioners evolution theory, a lion could ever emerge from a mountain ? Seems ridiculous ! And even if it emerged, why wouldn't it fall ?

And assuming that it could emerge, why would it emerge ? Is there some sort of... God or other thing like that who created mountain lions ? He didn't even chose one as a prophet !

If it isn't God, humans could have created mountain lions in labs, and we would see "mountain-lion factory" all over the mountains ! Obviously, this is stupid : these "mountains" doesn't even exist ! You mountain-lioners are in denial, and only provide contradicting and unproved evidence !

Okay, maybe all of this is false and mountain lions could exist and would be created by NASA with factories INSIDE the mountains. How could this be even LOGIC ? How could a thing like NASA could turn a mountain to HOLLOW, and place factories inside without anybody knowing it ? And... had any of you seen these factories ? Any empirical evidence ? Is there any experiment I could try at my home to prove these factories exist ? Nope. No scientific evidence, against PROOFS. Undeniable PROOFS.

Do you have scientific documentation against this ? Nope. Explanations ? Nope. That means no scientific method : how could we even debate with you assh*les ? ???

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 06:21:13 PM »

I know that *I* wouldn't want flying, godless killing machines falling out of the sky trying to drink my precious bodily fluids! Damn, Sharknados are already a huge problem on the East Coast! Could you imagine Lionados!? And what if the Lionados and Sharknados mated, and formed SHARKLIONADOS!?!? THAT WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE!!! And an ABOMINATION! And that, my friends, is why I am voting for Donald Trump. Donald Trump will protect us from illegal immigrants and flying killing machines. He will make Chuck Norris his Vice President, and he will personally karate-kick the Mexican Muslims and flying nonexistent mountain lions, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Serulian

• Flat Earthian
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 06:25:31 PM »
If this is the type of debate you guys desire, why not post in the complete nonsense section?

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2015, 06:31:10 PM »
If this is the type of debate you guys desire, why not post in the complete nonsense section?

It's a Flat Earth forum - every section is for debating complete nonsense.

Okay, yeah, okay, you have a point, I'll stow the facetiousness.

?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 06:34:06 PM »

Why don't move all of FEers posts into the psychiatric section ?

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2015, 06:38:01 PM »
But the OP makes a good point - if you can use Zetetic method, and similar rationale - or even the very *same* rationals - as Flatbread...er...Flat Earthers, to "prove" or "disprove" *ANYTHING*...Then what good is it for predicting the shape of the Earth?

If I apply the Scientific Method (properly) I would conclude that mountain lions, mountains, and outer space and the round Earth exist. If the same method used to "prove" the the Earth is flat and space is a hoax can be applied to prove that mountain lions and elephants are a hoax and fairies and unicorns are real, then what good is it as a tool for finding knowledge and facts?

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2015, 06:39:45 PM »

I thought that this *was* the psychiatric section?

?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 06:49:18 PM »

I thought that this *was* the psychiatric section?

This is for people not so stupid they would accept what they call "debate", which is only a stupid nonsense debate to hide the truth : the Mountain Lions doesn't exist ! No one here ever questionned that ! They are all members of the conspiracy, trying to ask the bad questions to keep us away from the truth !

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 05:35:20 AM »
Why are you bothered? Exercises like this are a fairly effective way to gauge problems in theories and justifications, so it's much more than nonsense. Personally I'm content that what there is of my model is better-defined and less conspiracy-based that I don't feel victimized by this thread, and it's quite a fun experience. If you find a problem with this thread, you might want to check your model.
Here for the scientific development of a Flat Earth model. Happy to be proven wrong, as I hope you are too.

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2015, 06:04:43 AM »
Must of been cheesy Richard week down at the blue sphincter bar. Shit talking always seems to go hand in hand with theses ass likers .
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

Serulian

• Flat Earthian
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »
Why are you bothered? Exercises like this are a fairly effective way to gauge problems in theories and justifications, so it's much more than nonsense. Personally I'm content that what there is of my model is better-defined and less conspiracy-based that I don't feel victimized by this thread, and it's quite a fun experience. If you find a problem with this thread, you might want to check your model.

How is this thread helpful to you, Claire? The entire point could be summed up in the first post. Mikeman just did the same thing 2 weeks ago about computers. I find it amusing that both authors felt the need to clarify they didn't actually believe what they were saying.

It is amusing, but I wouldn't consider it debate worthy especially since they were not looking for an actual debate. I don't find it threatening to my model just in the wrong category. I don't know about you, but I would prefer an organized forum over one that just allows random posts in any section.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:25:03 AM by Serulian »

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 11:34:44 AM »
How is this thread helpful to you, Claire? The entire point could be summed up in the first post. Mikeman just did the same thing 2 weeks ago about computers. I find it amusing that both authors felt the need to clarify they didn't actually believe what they were saying.

It is amusing, but I wouldn't consider it debate worthy especially since they were not looking for an actual debate. I don't find it threatening to my model just in the wrong category. I don't know about you, but I would prefer an organized forum over one that just allows random posts in any section.

It's fun, amusing, and aids logical thought in developing a model: it functions as a shortlist of flaws and errors that can be made, from ill-defined laws concluded to exist from convenience, or the same answer used as a handwave rather than being thought out.