Undersea Cables

• 5 Replies
Undersea Cables
« on: September 18, 2015, 02:03:34 AM »
This gives details.  https://www.telegeography.com/telecom-resources/submarine-cable-map/index.html

When they lay cables they calculate the lengths based on a round earth.

Or do they find they have too much or not enough cable?

sircool

• flat, round, whatever throats your goat
Re: Undersea Cables
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 02:47:33 AM »
This gives details.  https://www.telegeography.com/telecom-resources/submarine-cable-map/index.html

Or do they find they have too much or not enough cable?

Yes they base on globe earth. Actually because of continental drift they have to title on the cables every few years, I wonder how continental drift works on a flat surface.
If it's flat, that would be very interesting for science

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 05:17:40 AM »
Who are THEY? 

In what fantasy land do people register in The Flat Earth Society to ask such a question??  Methinks you would get your answer by asking THEY who lay down cables.  Join the Construction Workers Association forum and ask them. 

Note to honorable and clever folks: 
Look at this query objectively.  This is what the liar-shills need to do to keep their lies going.  Their methods are neurotic. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:25:13 AM by Charming Anarchist »

?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 06:48:48 AM »
Who are THEY? 

In what fantasy land do people register in The Flat Earth Society to ask such a question??  Methinks you would get your answer by asking THEY who lay down cables.  Join the Construction Workers Association forum and ask them. 

Look at this query objectively.  This is what the liar-shills need to do to keep their lies going.  Their methods are neurotic.

Are you stupid or just stupid ? He asked how could these be compatible with the Flat Earth theory, buy you a BRAIN before asking those stupid-looking questions ! Neurotic methods ? I think you can't even able to define what do that mean ! And... what is YOUR method ? Excepting insulting everybody who doesn't agree with you and asking NONSENSE questions with NONSENSE logic ?

If you want to keep your honor, ignore him.

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 07:31:03 AM »
Note to everyone: stop responding to  Charming Anarchist.  He's an obvious troll who will just disappear once he stops getting attention.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 03:25:00 PM »
Call me Shill Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!