Astronomical Objects

• 171 Replies
Re: Astronomical Objects
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2015, 12:09:58 PM »
Everybody, this is the Q&A forum for the flat Earth society.  We have a debate forum, but this is not it.  Please keep this in mind, because I am about to start issuing warnings.  Thanks for your cooperation.
It's helpful to ask for more detail in an answer.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2015, 12:14:09 PM »
Everybody, this is the Q&A forum for the flat Earth society.  We have a debate forum, but this is not it.  Please keep this in mind, because I am about to start issuing warnings.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Most, if not all of you, simply want to argue, not to ask for information.  You, especially.  Consider this a warning. 

Testify

• In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2015, 01:54:39 PM »
"testify" Back to square one

Just to make it clear. Your belief that the world is flat is based on Isaiah 40:22 ?

Do you believe that anything that says the world is a globe is a work of demons and witchcraft ?
And anyone who works in the field of satellites is a demon and a witch ?

Yes, yes he does. That is the only thing he has ever said, like a thousand times.

I do not hear voices.
I believe the world is flat partially by Isaiah 40:22. I have given other biblical evidences on multiple occasions, including I believe after you have asked me that precise quetsion.
Those who say the world is a globe are often deceived by demons. Those who work in the field of satellites may be deceived by demons. Demons certainly exist and do possess, fool and corrupt, but at no point have I ever claimed that everyone involved in those areas is a demon. At no point.
If you honestly think your post approaches a rational recount of what I have been saying, you have made your hardened heart incredibly clear. You bastardize God's word and then mock the result, which was never claimed in the first place.
Please explain how satellite communication works.  Don't just say you don't care.  And don't mention God.

Why should I not mention God? He is important to much of the world.
Satellite communications are merely messages passed by demons, however: signals they send to Earth from their perch in the heavens. They hear of what man wants satellites to do, and task members of their order to fill those roles, and maintain the illusion to draw us away from God's truth of a flat world.
If you want detail, you will need to be far more specific with your question. This is how what you cann satellites communicate with the Earth.
Isaiah 40:22: "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in"

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »

Most, if not all of you, simply want to argue, not to ask for information.  You, especially.  Consider this a warning.

Wouldn't it be better to move this topic to the Debate section ? I think the request might be intended to allow debate for questions and answers ?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:40:23 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2015, 05:42:36 PM »

Just to make it clear. Your belief that the world is flat is based on Isaiah 40:22 ?

Do you believe that anything that says the world is a globe is a work of demons and witchcraft ?

Yes, yes he does. That is the only thing he has ever said, like a thousand times.

I do not hear voices.
I believe the world is flat partially by Isaiah 40:22. I have given other biblical evidences on multiple occasions, including I believe after you have asked me that precise quetsion.
Those who say the world is a globe are often deceived by demons. Those who work in the field of satellites may be deceived by demons. Demons certainly exist and do possess, fool and corrupt, but at no point have I ever claimed that everyone involved in those areas is a demon. At no point.
If you honestly think your post approaches a rational recount of what I have been saying, you have made your hardened heart incredibly clear. You bastardize God's word and then mock the result, which was never claimed in the first place.
Please explain how satellite communication works.  Don't just say you don't care.  And don't mention God.

Satellite communications are merely messages passed by demons, however: signals they send to Earth from their perch in the heavens. They hear of what man wants satellites to do, and task members of their order to fill those roles, and maintain the illusion to draw us away from God's truth of a flat world.
If you want detail, you will need to be far more specific with your question. This is how what you cann satellites communicate with the Earth.

Please explain just what is demonic about satellite communications ? GPS in particular ?
I think more detail is needed to explain what you mean about those demons that you say
"send signals from their perch in heaven" ? Do you know anything about satellites ?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:07:16 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2015, 05:49:32 PM »

I do not hear voices.

I am admittedly an English Minor nit-picking nerd .LOL . But "testify", that last sentence of yours in the quote above doesn't make sense to me . ??? Maybe it was just a typo error, but could you explain what you meant to say ? As suggested,I also think this topic would best be handled if it was in the "Debate" section of this forum.

And what on earth and how on earth did you get the idea  that satellites are demonic ? Can you quote facts or Scripture to back up your statement ?

I would suggest if you deny science..... But...... Being a bit tolerant sort at a very few times,  I will include fe claims for having science, you are on the wrong place .
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:42:21 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2015, 06:03:07 PM »

I hope the warning was for "testify", too? LOL

Chorus:

Testify

« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2015, 03:41:46 AM »

I do not hear voices.

Please explain just what is demonic about satellite communications ? GPS in particular ?
I think more detail is needed to explain what you mean about those demons that you say
"send signals from their perch in heaven" ? Do you know anything about satellites ?
They are demonic because they stem from demons. It is impossible for man's works to reach space: God strikes them down, just as He prevented the Tower at Babel. The fallen angels who already exist in the heavens are always willing to deceive man, however. GPS is their work: they send the signals required to us, that we believe what they say, and ignore the alterations they foist upon us. Demons deceive.
Demons exist in the heavens. A perch is not literal: it is a well known phrase. Willful ignorance will damn you.

It is very easy to conclude, with logic, what satellites are. Genesis 11 clearly demonstrates God will forbid any attempt to reach the heavens: so things that appear to be in space must already be there. Fallen angels exist there, and they are used to make us believe the world is not, as God says, flat. It is demons who exist to deceive us.
Isaiah 40:22: "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in"

« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2015, 04:14:28 AM »

I do not hear voices.

They are demonic because they stem from demons. It is impossible for man's works to reach space: God strikes them down, just as He prevented the Tower at Babel. The fallen angels who already exist in the heavens are always willing to deceive man, however. GPS is their work: they send the signals required to us, that we believe what they say, and ignore the alterations they foist upon us. Demons deceive.
Demons exist in the heavens. A perch is not literal: it is a well known phrase. Willful ignorance will damn you.

It is very easy to conclude, with logic, what satellites are. Genesis 11 clearly demonstrates God will forbid any attempt to reach the heavens: so things that appear to be in space must already be there. Fallen angels exist there, and they are used to make us believe the world is not, as God says, flat. It is demons who exist to deceive us.

Oh my, i actually feel sorry for you. Space exploration is real and awsome! And really importaint to, the reason the dinosaurs went extinct was because they didnt have a space program. One day when we colonize mars maybe you will wake up and understand your life is a lie. Hope you do, because space is pretty cool.
Earth is flat, but Jupiter is the flattest planet in our solar system.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2015, 04:45:43 AM »
Gogleotamy, I did warn Testify, just like I warn you.  Don't be a jerk. 

Testify

« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2015, 08:37:23 AM »

I do not hear voices.

Oh my, i actually feel sorry for you. Space exploration is real and awsome! And really importaint to, the reason the dinosaurs went extinct was because they didnt have a space program. One day when we colonize mars maybe you will wake up and understand your life is a lie. Hope you do, because space is pretty cool.

Fiction often is meant to be 'awesome'.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2015, 09:38:16 AM »
Gogleotamy, I did warn Testify, just like I warn you.  Don't be a jerk.

Thanks for the warning, jroa.

But I really think  this thread should be moved to the Debate section where warnings would not be necessary for the question/answer exchange ?

Also(in your opinion) who is the biggest "jerk", "googleotomy" and the rest of the "round earthers" or "testify" ?

Chorus:

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2015, 09:55:50 AM »

I do not hear voices.

I'll probably get another warning from jroa, but I am in complete agreement with what "Kogelblitz" has to say about "testify"". (Probably goes for any other "round earther", too. LOL)

Chorus:

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2015, 11:42:39 AM »

I do not hear voices.

Aircraft fly at altitudes of up to around 30,000 feet above the earth. Are they demonic objects, too ?

How high above the earth do you consider space to be ? Are aircraft exempted from being demons  because they are not as high above the earth as the satellites ?

And my GPS doesn't deceive me or tell me any lies. It is usually very accurate and it most always shows me exactly where I am. Or is my GPS just fooling me into thinking that it is showing my exact location from the lies those fallen angels perched on those GPS satellites are sending to my GPS receiver on earth ?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:52:59 AM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

Testify

« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2015, 12:30:32 PM »
Aircraft fly at altitudes of up to around 30,000 feet above the earth. Are they demonic objects, too ?

How high above the earth do you consider space to be ? Are aircraft exempted from being demons  because they are not as high above the earth as the satellites ?
No.
I do not know the exact boundary of space. 3000km is likely a ballmark figure.

And my GPS doesn't deceive me or tell me any lies. It is usually very accurate and it most always shows me exactly where I am. Or is my GPS just fooling me into thinking that it is showing my exact location from the lies those fallen angels perched on those GPS satellites are sending to my GPS receiver on earth ?
They are not perched on satellites: satellites do not exist. Otherwise you are correct.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2015, 06:40:38 PM »

No.
I do not know the exact boundary of space. 3000km is likely a ballmark figure.

They are not perched on satellites: satellites do not exist. Otherwise you are correct.

If you are going to say that satellites do not exist or are demons, you might as well say that aircraft  do not exist or are demons . They are all higher than the Tower of Babel. GPS does exist because satellites do exist. Why do you differentiate between aircraft, spacecraft and satellites ? Where is the dividing line ?

Like Kogelblitz I really do feel sorry for you . Isn't there something about bearing false witness and telling lies ?

How high is space ? :
http://www.science20.com/satellite_diaries/how_high_space-69753
"In the US, "space" begins at 80.4km (50 miles), or 264,000 feet.  General international consensus sets a similar limit for the start of space as 100km (62 miles), or 380,000 feet."

How high was The Tower Of Babel ?
https://biblescienceguy.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/3-tower-of-babel-what-did-it-look-like/
"The Book of Jubilees, part of the Old Testament Apocrypha, describes the Tower as having a rectangular base 7,800 ft by 18,000 ft (via conversion, 1 stade = 600 ft, per Herodotus). It says the height was 8,150 ft (via conversion, 1 cubit – 1.5 ft).
(See The Book of Jubilees, chapter 10, vs 19-27, R.H. Charles translation)"

http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/where/index.html
Voyager 1 spacecraft  is now estimated to be nearly 20 trillion miles from the earth. And it definitely does exist. It takes 17 hours for signals from Voyager 1 to return to earth.

Aircraft, spacecraft and satellites are definitely higher than the Tower Of Babel. And they do exist and have been permitted to exist.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:29:50 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

Testify

« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2015, 07:19:32 AM »
If you are going to say that satellites do not exist or are demons, you might as well say that aircraft  do not exist or are demons . They are all higher than the Tower of Babel. GPS does exist because satellites do exist. Why do you differentiate between aircraft, spacecraft and satellites ? Where is the dividing line ?
You asked this exact same question. I answered. Why do you ask it again?
The Tower of Babel would have been higher, if completed. How tall do you believe it was meant to be, given it was aimed to reach Heaven? It was not completed, your only measurement comes from the incomplete tower. Do you believe God would let them finish their blasphemy before preventing them?
It was to reach Heaven: it was to far exceed the height of even satellites.

Like Kogelblitz I really do feel sorry for you . Isn't there something about bearing false witness and telling lies ?
This is why I simply tell the truth, and inform people of the lies they have been told. All I say comes from God, and He is honest.

« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2015, 10:06:36 AM »
At least the bible isn't a great example of poor fiction then ;D

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2015, 11:17:00 AM »
I am not trying to be judgmental. But, "testify", you are taking all of these quotations out of context. Many Biblical Scholars believe that these passages from Isaiah were written from what was known at that time and that God did not intend to explain to them that the earth was a sphere and allowed them to express themselves in the language of their time and we should  not take them literally in terms of what we know about the earth today - 3000 years later. And we should not accuse others of being non believers because they  believe that the earth is not  flat  because we do not take these passages to be indicative of a flat earth today. At least that is what I have heard on the subject. That was what I meant that you were taking these passages out of context and being judgmental in that those who do not believe they indicate a flat earth in the sense that we know the earth is not a flat earth and is a globe from what we know today.

Really , the height of the Tower of Babel is immaterial. Probably the 8,150 feet height quoted was just as far as they had gotten before God intervened . Notice the top is shown to be rather unfinished.

And still the truth of the matter is that the earth is still a globe and that satellites are based on science and are  not demons but are still  inventions for the  good of mankind (and woman-kind if you want to be politically correct. LOL)

And if satellites are demons, why aren't radios, radars, computers, aircrafts , spacecrafts and most of the things we use today ? They are all based on some part of science ? Why are satellites demons if all the others aren't ?

And, if I may quote a bit from Franklin D. Roosevelt, "So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that.." ....End of quote....That this thread belongs in the debate section because it seems to  have been turned into a debate.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:44:55 AM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2015, 11:19:49 AM »
Googleotomy, you are a self proclaimed atheist.  Why do you care to discuss bible passages?  Don't insult other peoples beliefs, thanks. 

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2015, 11:58:58 AM »
Googleotomy, you are a self proclaimed atheist.  Why do you care to discuss bible passages?  Don't insult other peoples beliefs, thanks.

OK. If you want to believe that the earth is flat, that is your business. Just trying to point where "testify's" errors are in regard to the Bible passages . And I'm not an atheist either. But "IMHO" it is "testify" who is doing the insulting.

I should apologize for any part I have had in off-topic-ing on this topic. Back to the basics. I think it had something to do with "Astronomical Objects"  ::) ???
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 12:06:04 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2015, 12:10:25 PM »

OK. If you want to believe that the earth is flat, that is your business. Just trying to point where "testify's" errors are in regard to the Bible passages . And I'm not an atheist either. But "IMHO" it is "testify" who is doing the insulting.

I should apologize for any part I have had in off-topic-ing on this topic. Back to the basics. I think it had something to do with "Astronomical Objects"  ::) ???

Yes! Why is it plausible to believe earth is flat when astronomical objects are round? I will not accept citings from the bible as facts.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2015, 12:39:21 PM »

Yes! Why is it plausible to believe earth is flat when astronomical objects are round? I will not accept citings from the bible as facts.

I should abide by the old adage that went something like this....Probably not the exact words..."Don't debate politics and religion."

But.....Why is it plausible to believe that the earth is round ? But as someone once said "There you go again !" LOL/

Chorus:

« Reply #143 on: October 03, 2015, 06:21:39 AM »

I should abide by the old adage that went something like this....Probably not the exact words..."Don't debate politics and religion."

But.....Why is it plausible to believe that the earth is round ? But as someone once said "There you go again !" LOL/

I would say it is very likley that earth is round because all the other planets are round, the moons of the planets are round, the sun is round, comets, asteroids and meteors are round, every object in out solar system exist in 3 spacial dimentions. Since its mainstream knowledge that earth is a planet I would say its very unlikley earth is different and special. or to put it differently, is absurd to claim something we can not observe, therefore we can choose to asume whatever model suits our observations, speculations are fun but should be within parameters of existing models, to promote and motivate scientific research and work.

« Reply #144 on: October 03, 2015, 12:25:43 PM »

Hurt the model a little more before you declare victory, ok?
I don't understand this question. The earth is a dome encompassing astromical objects. It is not the same as any of them: it exists below them as a disc, and around them, and it supports life unlike any of them. Why should it be similar?

« Reply #145 on: October 04, 2015, 06:51:14 AM »

I don't understand this question. The earth is a dome encompassing astromical objects. It is not the same as any of them: it exists below them as a disc, and around them, and it supports life unlike any of them. Why should it be similar?

Sorry if I was unclear. Its more a question to ask your self.
By accepting the Heliocentric worldview you have to accept earth is a planet. Because how likely is it that a flat disc is flying around the sun, when we don't observe any other flat discs orbiting the sun?

« Reply #146 on: October 04, 2015, 07:02:54 AM »

By accepting the Heliocentric worldview you have to accept earth is a planet. Because how likely is it that a flat disc is flying around the sun, when we don't observe any other flat discs orbiting the sun?

Let me try to make my answer clearer. The Earth is not a flat disc flying around the Sun, the Sun and all the planets are objects above the flat disc of the Earth. The Earth has next to nothing in common. It has life, for example. Heliocentrism is nonsense.

« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2015, 08:11:18 AM »

Let me try to make my answer clearer. The Earth is not a flat disc flying around the Sun, the Sun and all the planets are objects above the flat disc of the Earth. The Earth has next to nothing in common. It has life, for example. Heliocentrism is nonsense.

Earth have rocks, Mars, Venus, Mercury also have rocks. Earth has water, Mars, Enceladus and Europa has water. Earth has an atmosphere, Mars, Venus and Titan also have atmospheres. Earth has life, we haven't found extra terrestrial life yet but we haven't looked much either.

Look through a telescope. You will see objects revolving around the sun, not earth. Geocentrism therefore can not be correct.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2015, 08:41:58 AM »

Earth have rocks, Mars, Venus, Mercury also have rocks. Earth has water, Mars, Enceladus and Europa has water. Earth has an atmosphere, Mars, Venus and Titan also have atmospheres. Earth has life, we haven't found extra terrestrial life yet but we haven't looked much either.

Look through a telescope. You will see objects revolving around the sun, not earth. Geocentrism therefore can not be correct.

I've never held a mercury rock.  Have you, or anyone you know of?  What makes you think you can know what something is made of by looking through a telescope?  Perhaps it is your arrogance?   

« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2015, 08:58:00 AM »

I've never held a mercury rock.  Have you, or anyone you know of?  What makes you think you can know what something is made of by looking through a telescope?  Perhaps it is your arrogance?

No I don't think so, but this guy might have.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/31/mercury-meteorite-green-rock-morocco_n_2979678.html

Also light spectrum analysis tells us what objects are made of.