just a couple of questions :)

• 11 Replies
just a couple of questions :)
« on: September 03, 2015, 08:05:03 PM »
Hey sup guys i'm lately been intressed in al these different strange yet possible theory about the world like the inner earth, the annoaki and all those kind of things and now i'm just checking out what the flat earth theory is all about and i got some questions i would like to get anwsers to :p

1 if the earth is flat and the sun and moon rotate a flat earth are the moon and sun flat to? how those that make sense :p
2 if we are accelerating up at 9,81 m/s² how do you explain the slight differences in the G amount between locations around the world. and btw accelerating into what, where, why. why are we accelerating up why not down no reason given. are we pushed upwards by god? of maybe 4 elepants on the back of a space turtle or maybe it just a faint hope to get ride of the laws of gravity in a lame way. to suit your needs for a flat earth theory.
3 how do you explain the Coriolis effect.
4 if i get the "photos" of a flat earth correclty then overal size of the north part of the world is much smaller then the southern part right? so if you flew a plane over the world in a circle "aroud" the world at equal distance of the equator north and south of it. then southern trip would take longer much longer the futher away from the equator. wich looks like something people would notice and point out but that never realy happens.

now if may seem like a beeing very scepitcal here but on the one hand i kinda wanna believe in a flat earth but atm i haven't seen any real prove so for. only attemps of disprove other theory without proving there own.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:30:23 AM by infandum »

Serulian

• Flat Earthian
Re: just a couple of questions :)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 06:48:10 AM »
Hey sup guys i'm lately been intressed in al these different strange yet possible theory about the world like the inner earth, the annoaki and all those kind of things and now i'm just checking out what the flat earth theory is all about and i got some questions i would like to get anwsers to :p

1 if the earth is flat and the sun and moon rotate a flat earth are the moon and sun flat to? how those that make sense :p
2 if we are accelerating up at 9,81 m/s² how do you explain the slight differences in the G amount between locations around the world. and btw accelerating into what, where, why. why are we accelerating up why not down no reason given. are we pushed upwards by god? of maybe 4 elepants on the back of a space turtle or maybe it just a faint hope to get ride of the laws of gravity in a lame way. to suit your needs for a flat earth theory.
4 if i get the "photos" of a flat earth correclty then overal size of the north part of the world is much smaller then the southern part right? so if you flew a plane over the world in a circle "aroud" the world at equal distance of the equator north and south of it. then southern trip would take longer much longer the futher away from the equator. wich looks like something people would notice and point out but that never realy happens.

now if may seem like a beeing very scepitcal here but on the one hand i kinda wanna believe in a flat earth but atm i haven't seen any real prove so for. only attemps of disprove other theory without proving there own.

1. They appear spherical.

2. Gravity theory is wrong. There are many flaws, and I highly suggest you read one of the many threads concerning gravity in the debate section.

3. If you are asking about water in toilets and drains, that is a myth. Anything else can probably be explained by wind direction and speed.

4. By North part do you mean the center? I don't think you would be able to circle the entire ice wall without running out of fuel.

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 11:36:28 AM »

1. They appear spherical.

2. Gravity theory is wrong. There are many flaws, and I highly suggest you read one of the many threads concerning gravity in the debate section.

3. If you are asking about water in toilets and drains, that is a myth. Anything else can probably be explained by wind direction and speed.

4. By North part do you mean the center? I don't think you would be able to circle the entire ice wall without running out of fuel.

aait oke cool thanks for answering was kinda thinking nobody cared xD

1. so the moon and sun are flat sphers? oke because if the they were round and the earth flat it would be kinda wierd.
2. oke yeah i'll check it out.
3. with the coriolis effect i was more thinking in the way of torando, cyclones and horracains etc because i know in the toilets etc other factors can effect it.
4. well ofcourse if the earth is flat flying the ice wall would must likely take to long i was thinking more like a quarter of the way.

like this : green = equator, red = fly line.
because on a round earth they would be about the same length and time

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 05:11:46 PM »
Why would the Earth be the same shape as the sun or moon? 

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 12:35:33 PM »
Why would the Earth be the same shape as the sun or moon? 

well why? because you need a reason then way they are not the same, like in a globe earth it's simple because of gravity and such, the pull is as good as equal on all sides making the most natural shape in the universe round. so if the earth is flat and the sun and/or moon is round why is the one flat and the other round? would it not be more logical that the celestial object play some what by the same rules? and not one flat one round.

Serulian

• Flat Earthian
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 03:24:17 PM »
Why is the sun hot and the moon cold? 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 03:28:34 PM by Serulian »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 04:33:07 PM »
Why is there life and liquid water on the Earth, but not on the sun or moon?  It seems to me that the Earth is not the same as either the sun or moon.  Why would you expect it to have the same shape?  Oh, because the NASholes told it is?

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 04:41:11 PM »
Why is there life and liquid water on the Earth, but not on the sun or moon?  It seems to me that the Earth is not the same as either the sun or moon.  Why would you expect it to have the same shape?  Oh, because the NASholes told it is?

well neither are the sun or moon so why are they round then? i can understand that the earth is flat and the sun and moon round but i was just wondering why? wat is the flat earth anwser for that?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2015, 04:54:11 PM »

well neither are the sun or moon so why are they round then? i can understand that the earth is flat and the sun and moon round but i was just wondering why? wat is the flat earth anwser for that?

The Earth is neither the sun or moon, so what compels you to think it must be the same shape as either of them?  Simple question.  I am all ears.  :-\

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 10:58:36 AM »

The Earth is neither the sun or moon, so what compels you to think it must be the same shape as either of them?  Simple question.  I am all ears.  :-\

well atm gravity. and that a circular answer man xD ofcourse the earth is not sun or moon, neither are the sun and moon. but why if the sun and moon arn't the same either why are they both round?
i assume flat earthers believe the earth is flat because we are moving up by some force at the speed of gravty (9,81m/s²ish) right? so if we are flat because of that and the moon and sun orbite us(flat earthers think the sun and moon orbite earth right and not that we orbite the sun). shouldn't they be flat to because they move up with us as the same speed? and well if gravity is right then they are all round because of the equal force on all sides.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 06:39:27 PM »
You assume a lot. 

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 05:38:23 AM »
well if its about flat earth well yeah because three is no solid proof. and i the time if been checking this forum i have found no good solid anwser to anybody's real question only circlar anwsers like yeah the earth is not the sun...