New to the forum, can someone explain in simpler terms please!

• 9 Replies
Hi, I am new to the forum and not really sold on this flat earth thing, can someone please explain in the simplest way how it all works

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Re: New to the forum, can someone explain in simpler terms please!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 08:30:55 AM »
There is almost no consensus among flat earthers on anything but the shape of the Earth.  I have posted experiments proving round Earth that were ignored and I have given step by step instructions on how a flat earther can test flat Earth with the scientific method and they ignored that too.  I even posted a thread asking for anything we expect to see on a globe that we do not see in reality and the flat earthers could come up with nothing esencially admitting that round Earth works better then flat Earth theory and should therefore be accepted.  Flat earthers have skulls thicker then most bunkers to protect their little flat fantasy world that can't even explain sunsets.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

tappet

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 01:31:19 PM »
Hi, I am new to the forum and not really sold on this flat earth thing, can someone please explain in the simplest way how it all works
No,
I dare you to go to this forum and ask them how a V8 works.
http://www.aussiev8.com.au/
They will tell you to F... O.. and apply yourself, there is plenty of information and do not waste peoples time.
Mikemans response was corny as ever and some REer will chime in now and say "Oh tappet that's not a very nice way to welcome a new member". And tappet will LOL.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:36:09 PM by tappet »

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 01:58:47 PM »
They will tell you to F... O.. and apply yourself, there is plenty of information and do not waste peoples time.
Mikemans response was corny as ever and some REer will chime in now and say "Oh tappet that's not a very nice way to welcome a new member". And tappet will LOL.

That's not any way to welcome anybody. You didn't answer the question, you made an apparently random statement with a dramatic assumption and an unjustified conclusion, and rejected anotehr's words with no understanding.
Admittedly I have little knowledge of forum etiquette, as I come from a future where CERN has taken over the world and the internet as you know it does not exist, but I have learnt enough in my time in your present to know that your addition is rather meaningless.

Welcome to the new member, though.
I hopefully won't be around too much longer (my time machine's temporarily broken, but I'm working on fixing it: once I do, I'll be gone), but I hope you enjoy your time here.

?

tappet

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 10:56:32 PM »

That's not any way to welcome anybody. You didn't answer the question, you made an apparently random statement with a dramatic assumption and an unjustified conclusion, and rejected anotehr's words with no understanding.
Admittedly I have little knowledge of forum etiquette, as I come from a future where CERN has taken over the world and the internet as you know it does not exist, but I have learnt enough in my time in your present to know that your addition is rather meaningless.

Welcome to the new member, though.
I hopefully won't be around too much longer (my time machine's temporarily broken, but I'm working on fixing it: once I do, I'll be gone), but I hope you enjoy your time here.
LOL.

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 11:09:44 PM »
As I said I am new to this and only asked for help to understand it.

Regardless off earth being round or flat atleast I learned one thing, Tappet is a tosser!

?

tappet

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 11:56:26 PM »

Regardless off earth being round or flat atleast I learned one thing, Tappet is a tosser!
No argument there, but tappet was wondering how far you had gotten with earth shape?

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 02:36:37 AM »
Not that far really, I have read a load of stuff an theres to much going on. I can't help but think why would the government cover it up

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 03:47:39 AM »
Not that far really, I have read a load of stuff an theres to much going on. I can't help but think why would the government cover it up
They wouldn't. People need to pay attention to the real problems in the world, like CERN's gathering power base and black hole weapon, rather than easily falsifiable fantasy.

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 06:55:00 AM »
You have already found the one thing that everyone here can agree with.  So you can't be doing too bad.

Flat earth "theory" is essentially just a pool of dribble.  Absolute bollocks for the most part.  We just come here for an argument.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.