Toilets...Counter or Clockwise Rotation

• 11 Replies
Toilets...Counter or Clockwise Rotation
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:02:55 AM »
OK, explain this then if the earth is FLAT as you propose, then WHY does water go down the toilet CW (Clock Wise) Rotation in the United States, but in Australia, it goes down the toilets CCW (Counter Clock Wise)...if the earth is FLAT as you say, than BOTH toilets in the US and Australia the water would only FLOW ONE DIRECTION, THE SAME DIRECTION.

Re: Toilets...Counter or Clockwise Rotation
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 11:18:40 AM »
OK, explain this then if the earth is FLAT as you propose, then WHY does water go down the toilet CW (Clock Wise) Rotation in the United States, but in Australia, it goes down the toilets CCW (Counter Clock Wise)
The world is round, however this is bullshit.  Look it up.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
Should I examine the all shits?

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 11:30:44 AM »
Crab Man...I've Lived in BOTH Countries. USA and Australia.

I KNOW for FACT, I SAW IT, I WATCHED IT. In the US, water goes DOWN the Toilet CW (Clockwise)...in AUSTRALIA, water goes DOWN the toilet CCW (COUNTER CLOCK WISE)...I SAW IT.

ASK ANYONE from OZ (Australia) on the internet which way water flows DOWN a toilet, they'll straight away tell you CCW.

Take a BALL and draw a CW Rotation on one the TOP side with a PEN, then, turn the BALL over, put the TOP on the BOTTOM now and trace out the area you marked with a pen and NOW, the FLOW is CCW! On the Top of the BALL it's CW on the BOTTOM of the BALL it's moving the SAME DIRECTION, but...it's NOW CCW!

This is actual REALITY and simple physics.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 11:49:06 AM »
I live in the U.S. and the toilets go counterclockwise about 50% of the time and clockwise 50% of the time.  Factors like the design of the toilet and the initial motion of the water have a much greater effect then the Coriolis effect.  That's not to say the Coriolis effect doesn't exist, but it requires a few controls in place to observe.

The Earth is round and flat Earth theory is wrong, but I have to be intellectually honest here: the myth of toilet swirl direction depending on your hemisphere is wrong.

http://www.smartereveryday.com/toiletswirl/
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 11:56:33 AM »
Mike Man......I've Lived in BOTH Countries. USA and Australia.

I KNOW for FACT, I SAW IT, I WATCHED IT. In the US, water goes DOWN the Toilet CW (Clockwise) Everyday I flush my toilet in Florida or Maryland or Virginia or Pennsylvania or California or Arizona, it ALWAYS goes DOWN that Toilet CW in the USA...NOW, in AUSTRALIA, water goes DOWN the toilet CCW (COUNTER CLOCK WISE) EVERY TIME...I SAW IT.

ASK ANYONE from OZ (Australia) on the internet which way water flows DOWN their toilets ANYWHERE in AUSTRALIA, they'll straight away tell you CCW.

Take a BALL and draw a CW Rotation on one the TOP side with a PEN, then, turn the BALL over, put the TOP on the BOTTOM now and trace out the area you marked with a pen and NOW, the FLOW is CCW! On the Top of the BALL it's CW on the BOTTOM of the BALL it's moving the SAME DIRECTION, but...it's NOW CCW!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:58:23 AM by kenhoward »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 12:13:20 PM »
Mike Man......I've Lived in BOTH Countries. USA and Australia.

I KNOW for FACT, I SAW IT, I WATCHED IT. In the US, water goes DOWN the Toilet CW (Clockwise) Everyday I flush my toilet in Florida or Maryland or Virginia or Pennsylvania or California or Arizona, it ALWAYS goes DOWN that Toilet CW in the USA...NOW, in AUSTRALIA, water goes DOWN the toilet CCW (COUNTER CLOCK WISE) EVERY TIME...I SAW IT.

ASK ANYONE from OZ (Australia) on the internet which way water flows DOWN their toilets ANYWHERE in AUSTRALIA, they'll straight away tell you CCW.

Please visit the link I gave.  The effect is there but not big enough to overcome larger effects.  I know how it works and it is simple but it's not the only deciding factor.  I don't doubt that you have seen toilets flush in different directions in different hemispheres because it's very likely that it will happen by chance, but I doubt that you have taken note of tjis every time you have used a toilet.  Earth is round, but this particular argument doesn't prove it.

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 01:05:04 PM »
Crab Man...I've Lived in BOTH Countries. USA and Australia.

I KNOW for FACT, I SAW IT, I WATCHED IT. In the US, water goes DOWN the Toilet CW (Clockwise)...in AUSTRALIA, water goes DOWN the toilet CCW (COUNTER CLOCK WISE)...I SAW IT.

ASK ANYONE from OZ (Australia) on the internet which way water flows DOWN a toilet, they'll straight away tell you CCW.

CAPSLOCK therefore invalid.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
Should I examine the all shits?

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 01:18:37 PM »
Its basic elementary physics and i'm not going to debate it any further with you. I don't need to defend the obvious, governed by the Laws of Physics "The Coriolis Effect". Have your "Belief". as for me, i'll stick to empirical facts controlled by the LAWS of Physics "The Coriolis Effect" that you blow off as QUOTE "it's very likely that it will happen by chance, but I doubt that you have taken note of tjis every time you have used a toilet" CLOSED QUOTE...any one who blows off this basic LAW of physics, obviously cannot be reasoned with using much more complex physics that prove the Earth is a Sphere, just as all the Planetary objects are in the Universe. 

I will however leave you with one FINAL thought, but I am not going to debate this with you any further.

If you aim a POWERFUL LASER at the moon to bounce it off it's surface in order to calculate the distance, if the earth was FLAT with an ICE DOME or CLEAR DOME as purported by the "Flat Earth Theory", than the LASER beam would DIFFUSE as it travels through the DOME material and become REFRACTED and would NOT be able to be used in the COUNTLESS experiments that scientists have done in this respect. However, if the EARTH was a SPHERE and was merely separated by layers of Atmospheres and the Vacuum of space, then, the Laser experiments will work just fine, there would be minimal Refraction and the rest is HISTORY...it's been done MANY TIMES!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 02:43:28 PM »
Ken, if it's not obvious Jimmy and I both believe that Earth is round, science is valid, the Coriolis effect is real, and that no global conspiracies exist.  Like you we are here to try to persuade flat earthers that Earth is round and we are just saying that your proof is wrong for the sake of being intellectually honest and not because we think Earth is flat.  Earth is round, and because of this evidence in favor of it is all over the place, so you don't have to rely on false evidence to prove it.  If you want to use the Coriolis effect then how about you bring up the fact that airline pilots have to account for it, as that is something that's a fact and not a myth.

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 04:22:08 PM »
OK, explain this then if the earth is FLAT as you propose, then WHY does water go down the toilet CW (Clock Wise) Rotation in the United States, but in Australia, it goes down the toilets CCW (Counter Clock Wise)
The world is round, however this is bullshit.  Look it up.

Wouldn't it more accurate to say the topic is - at least sometimes - full of shit?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 05:15:25 PM »
Ok, had to check. Our toity flushes CCW and we are located in Washington state.  However, the toilet may be an import from South America.
Earth is flat because I am flat, and that's that. I am flat because god is flat and I was made in the great flounder's image.

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 03:55:59 PM »
Sorry Ken Howard, but you have fallen for another urban myth. The coriolis effect simply does not effect small bodies of water, such as those in sinks and toilets, to the extent that huge oceans are effected.
The following link explains this in great detail. It might pay to read this information, unless of course you would prefer to continue spouting forth utter rubbish?
https://www.quora.com/Does-water-really-rotate-down-the-drain-in-opposite-directions-in-the-northern-and-southern-hemispheres
Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.