HOW DO ALIEN UFO'S FIT INTO A FLAT EARTH

• 4 Replies
HOW DO ALIEN UFO'S FIT INTO A FLAT EARTH
« on: August 18, 2015, 04:52:52 PM »
If the firmament of the flat earth is structured like a dome, then what are these UfOs that so many are seeing?

How do they enter into our dome structure?  And are the planets we are told about really in our universe?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: HOW DO ALIEN UFO'S FIT INTO A FLAT EARTH
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 08:39:29 PM »
Not everyone believes in the firmament, just like not everyone believes in aliens. 

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 07:26:27 AM »
If the firmament of the flat earth is structured like a dome, then what are these UfOs that so many are seeing?

How do they enter into our dome structure?  And are the planets we are told about really in our universe?

I would imagine that if these aliens evolved on a similar flat landmass that they would have discovered a way to pass their own firmament barrier and ours would not be a problem.

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 01:31:40 PM »
Thank you both for your thoughts.  I was reading a piece about the setting sun.  If we live on a flat surface and the sun
revolves around us at the same height, wouldn't it just sort of fade away gradually as it moves around earth?  Or is this a light distortion of some kind?

When I first watched a video on the flat earth, I thought it was quite ridiculous, but knowing how we have been lied to on so many things, I find it a fascinating concept and one that might really be true.  There are questions one has to ask, at least at first in order to put it all together. 

So far as I've determined, the flat earth was believed far longer than we have been told of the ball earth.  And I've also figured out that some of those civilizations were far from ignorant on the celestial systems of the sky, and I look at some of their accomplishments, that we today cannot even duplicate.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 05:40:07 AM »
So far as I've determined, the flat earth was believed far longer than we have been told of the ball earth.

For the majority of history, people also believed that massacring the neighboring tribe was ok. Just cus something was believed for a while doesn't make it correct.

I look at some of their accomplishments, that we today cannot even duplicate.

Example?
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar