THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE

• 138 Replies

V

• icosatetrachoron
Re: What Is The Worst Flat Earth Fallacy ?
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2015, 08:43:27 PM »
I sent Truth Seeker a PM asking him to improve his grammar and spelling; he responded with this:
I USE BETTER GRAMMER THEN YOU AHOLE
offering definitive proof that he is a troll.
i don't need a signature. go away.

The Truth Seeker

• listen and know no lies...
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2015, 04:28:14 AM »
I sent Truth Seeker a PM asking him to improve his grammar and spelling; he responded with this:

says the payd SHILL
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2015, 04:34:58 AM »

Yeah, as if it wasn't obvious enough already! First we have sceptimatic. Now him. Wow. It's actually quite entertaining.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2015, 04:44:14 AM »

Yeah, as if it wasn't obvious enough already! First we have sceptimatic. Now him. Wow. It's actually quite entertaining.

your the payd troll... im a seeker of the truth... stop deraling the thread kid... shoe...
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2015, 06:56:44 AM »

I miss Tom and his 60X spotting scope.

?

Why-Am-I-Here?

• Massive ice wall? where?
Re: THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2015, 10:39:58 AM »
Hollow Earth enthusiasts continue to believe. Teed's Concave Earth theory, for example, was tested during World War II (1939–1945) by a Nazi scientist. He aimed a camera at a 45-degree angle into the sky from an island in the Baltic Sea, hoping to catch an image of a British fleet on the other side of the concave Earth. The experiment was unsuccessful.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hollow_Earth.aspx

Another source
https://books.google.com/books?id=DoZhZ48Fxo4C&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=Dr.+Heinz+Fischer+nazi&source=bl&ots=b1yAL58rJG&sig=O5OfXUredbZadGJW-frrwhYZ0j0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCGoVChMI_rTluNuPxwIVip-ACh0QpQ5h#v=onepage&q=Dr.%20Heinz%20Fischer%20nazi&f=false

So a few Nazi's believed in hollow Earth.  They utterly failed to produce anything that would even be considered evidence to support such a nonsensical model.

all your sources are controled so they is invalid... nice try kid... funny how you cant even address my other points ayy lmao so sad and fail troll...
Oh I'm sorry little racist troll boy.  I thought it was self explanatory that the other points were just stupid and have been proven so multiple times on these forums.  Also I would have expected more than the usual conspiracy rhetoric of controlled sources. 
Horizon always at eye level, well no its not but it it were concave , there would not be a horizon at all.  Every time you looked further up you would just see more land.
The rectilinear experiment was shown to be full of inconsistencies and the controls were not adequate since they were proven to have failed.
Movement of the moon and stars, again there would be no sky with a concave Earth, and they do not match up with how they would move for a concave model.
Light bending around the Earth perfectly, well that is false and it also contradicts your Nazi example that was in fact a failure.

Side notes: One of the first concave fanatics in the United States also proclaimed himself to be Jesus Christ reborn and when he died he did not rise again as he foretold and lost his "flock".  With no one to give out the kool-aid, they lost interest.  Now we have another so called messiah who is just a Dumbass who will also be proven wrong on December 19th of this year kind of leading the charge with this stupid model.  But I guess he will just "recalculate" his prediction when t doesn't come true.  Odd, how does "God" get things wrong?  This theory doesn't even have any basis in a possible reality, at least with the flat Earthers they can say it looks flat out my window.  Concave Earth stupidity has to have even more stupidity to describe what anyone can see on a daily basis.

there is horizen on the concave earth cause there is mist and atosphere that blocks it... simple...
there is controled sorces... the illuminati/ freemasons/ nazi/repillians /jesuits/ jews allience are in control and it is proven when you look at history with an open mind...
and like i said... do you believe flag poles and pictures from liars are more accurater?/
and have you done no study on the concave earth?? the sky is a ball in the middle... basic research... same thing i tell the other guy... do some basic research before jumping into an argument... also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...

That is one of the worst excuses on the internet. I doubt you have any friends the way you are acting. That just shows how immature you are.

The horizon is not always at eye level.

im guessing you havent been in a plane...
I was on one a week ago. The horizon was not eye level.  It is also not at eye level when I go to the top of the mountains outside Denver.

you were conviently on a plane a week ago... lies...

I was in a plane 5 days ago. You know why? Because i was coming back from my vacation because its SUMMER!!! Your stupidity amazes me.

lies...
Buddy, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but just stating that every statement put forward is a lie... is not going to get you very far. It's useless, if you can't prove the lies to be lies, which, as far as I've seen, you've yet to do.
I have flown a plane, and turned it to both to port and starboard. I had to use the horizon to bring the plane back to neutral, as it can be more reliable than the instruments. I had to look out and down from the plane's cockpit to see the horizon as I was flying just above the cloud layer at 5,000 feet. I know you wont believe this, but you used the argument that you had climbed mount everest, which is a claim i find equally contemptible to mine, except I'm not lying with mine ;) Better luck next time!
One day this argument will cease. Probably about two days after four horses of the apocalypse charge in and declare judgement day with fairies on their backs.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2015, 12:36:57 PM »
Hollow Earth enthusiasts continue to believe. Teed's Concave Earth theory, for example, was tested during World War II (1939–1945) by a Nazi scientist. He aimed a camera at a 45-degree angle into the sky from an island in the Baltic Sea, hoping to catch an image of a British fleet on the other side of the concave Earth. The experiment was unsuccessful.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hollow_Earth.aspx

Another source
https://books.google.com/books?id=DoZhZ48Fxo4C&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=Dr.+Heinz+Fischer+nazi&source=bl&ots=b1yAL58rJG&sig=O5OfXUredbZadGJW-frrwhYZ0j0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCGoVChMI_rTluNuPxwIVip-ACh0QpQ5h#v=onepage&q=Dr.%20Heinz%20Fischer%20nazi&f=false

So a few Nazi's believed in hollow Earth.  They utterly failed to produce anything that would even be considered evidence to support such a nonsensical model.

all your sources are controled so they is invalid... nice try kid... funny how you cant even address my other points ayy lmao so sad and fail troll...
Oh I'm sorry little racist troll boy.  I thought it was self explanatory that the other points were just stupid and have been proven so multiple times on these forums.  Also I would have expected more than the usual conspiracy rhetoric of controlled sources. 
Horizon always at eye level, well no its not but it it were concave , there would not be a horizon at all.  Every time you looked further up you would just see more land.
The rectilinear experiment was shown to be full of inconsistencies and the controls were not adequate since they were proven to have failed.
Movement of the moon and stars, again there would be no sky with a concave Earth, and they do not match up with how they would move for a concave model.
Light bending around the Earth perfectly, well that is false and it also contradicts your Nazi example that was in fact a failure.

Side notes: One of the first concave fanatics in the United States also proclaimed himself to be Jesus Christ reborn and when he died he did not rise again as he foretold and lost his "flock".  With no one to give out the kool-aid, they lost interest.  Now we have another so called messiah who is just a Dumbass who will also be proven wrong on December 19th of this year kind of leading the charge with this stupid model.  But I guess he will just "recalculate" his prediction when t doesn't come true.  Odd, how does "God" get things wrong?  This theory doesn't even have any basis in a possible reality, at least with the flat Earthers they can say it looks flat out my window.  Concave Earth stupidity has to have even more stupidity to describe what anyone can see on a daily basis.

there is horizen on the concave earth cause there is mist and atosphere that blocks it... simple...
there is controled sorces... the illuminati/ freemasons/ nazi/repillians /jesuits/ jews allience are in control and it is proven when you look at history with an open mind...
and like i said... do you believe flag poles and pictures from liars are more accurater?/
and have you done no study on the concave earth?? the sky is a ball in the middle... basic research... same thing i tell the other guy... do some basic research before jumping into an argument... also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...

That is one of the worst excuses on the internet. I doubt you have any friends the way you are acting. That just shows how immature you are.

The horizon is not always at eye level.

im guessing you havent been in a plane...
I was on one a week ago. The horizon was not eye level.  It is also not at eye level when I go to the top of the mountains outside Denver.

you were conviently on a plane a week ago... lies...

I was in a plane 5 days ago. You know why? Because i was coming back from my vacation because its SUMMER!!! Your stupidity amazes me.

lies...
Buddy, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but just stating that every statement put forward is a lie... is not going to get you very far. It's useless, if you can't prove the lies to be lies, which, as far as I've seen, you've yet to do.
I have flown a plane, and turned it to both to port and starboard. I had to use the horizon to bring the plane back to neutral, as it can be more reliable than the instruments. I had to look out and down from the plane's cockpit to see the horizon as I was flying just above the cloud layer at 5,000 feet. I know you wont believe this, but you used the argument that you had climbed mount everest, which is a claim i find equally contemptible to mine, except I'm not lying with mine ;) Better luck next time!

your the one making the claim... burden of proof is on you... obvious lies is is obvious lies...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2015, 12:38:30 PM »

how much is they paying you for lieing live on tv??

Mikey T.

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2015, 01:07:20 PM »
Grammar Nazi 9000 operational.
Translation in progress.......
Correcting grammar and spelling errors.....
Error.....
Stupidity detected!!!

Retry (Y/N)
Y

Original text.
Corrected text (be aware stupidity changes factor to only 80% correctness...)
Corrections highlighted in bold...
How much are they paying you for lying on live TV
ERROR!!!
We are not on TV...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:02:48 PM by Mikey T. »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »

1... ad hominem...
2... make me i dont have to do what i say...
3... NO in REALTITY...
4... there can not be light years in the middle of the concave earth cause its not big enough... just provend it...
5... im not filling for your tricks... the truth of concave earth is not been can disproven... and you complain and bich when i link why do you get to?? you make no sense...

NOW RUN AWAY YOU BEEN DEFEATED COWARD RUN RUN RUN RUN

1. Not when it is true.
2. You lie because you have nothing.
3. No.
4. That is not proving anything. You have to believe it out of necessity, not because you have evidence. You can't disprove anything astronomy says.
5. I make no sense? Re read what you posted.
Run away to where? You are just a no nothing nobody who can't back up anything they claim.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2015, 02:14:08 PM »

How much are they paying you?

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2015, 02:44:13 PM »
Grammar Nazi 9000 operational.
Translation in progress.......
Correcting grammar and spelling errors.....
Error.....
Stupidity detected!!!

Retry (Y/N)
Y

Original text.
Corrected text (be aware stupidity changes factor to only 80% correctness...)
Corrections highlighted in bold...
How much are they paying you for lying on live TV
ERROR!!!
We are not on TV...

TRUTHER TRUTHER pooper scooper... YOU is of course the poop...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2015, 02:47:43 PM »

1... ad hominem...
3... NO in REALTITY...
4... there can not be light years in the middle of the concave earth cause its not big enough... just provend it...
5... im not filling for your tricks... the truth of concave earth is not been can disproven... and you complain and bich when i link why do you get to?? you make no sense...

1. Not when it is true.
3. No.
4. That is not proving anything. You have to believe it out of necessity, not because you have evidence. You can't disprove anything astronomy says.
Run away to where? You are just a no nothing nobody who can't back up anything they claim.

1,,, dont matter if its true and no its not true an ad hominem as an ad hominem you dont even know what the word means kid...
2... i never lie... i only seek and promote true truth...
3... YES...
4... it has been proven that the glass sky de maginfies so the middle contents dont look as big...
5... the truth does not always make sense but it is and has to be and stay the truth and nothing you do will change said truth... now sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sheeeeeeeeeeeep...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2015, 02:48:41 PM »

How much are they paying you?

the truth is payment enof...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2015, 03:05:03 PM »

1... ad hominem...
3... NO in REALTITY...

1. Not when it is true.
3. No.

1,,, dont matter if its true and no its not true an ad hominem as an ad hominem you dont even know what the word means kid...
3... YES...
4... it has been proven that the glass sky de maginfies so the middle contents dont look as big...
5... the truth does not always make sense but it is and has to be and stay the truth and nothing you do will change said truth... now sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sheeeeeeeeeeeep...
4. Then prove it here.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2015, 03:09:18 PM »

1... ad hominem...
3... NO in REALTITY...

1. Not when it is true.
3. No.

3... YES...
4. Then prove it here.

i see you have given up and can not argue with me cause i am smarter then you... you may yet see the truth yet...
4... its a logical deduction... since we live in the concave earth and there is a glass sky... the concave earth is not possible to hold light years so we then realise that the glass sky has to demagnify the telascopes and make it look like light years... simple... if one can think for thine selve...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2015, 03:11:52 PM »
Like I thought, all talk, no action. Maybe come back when you have evidence. You uneducated opinion doesn't count as evidence.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2015, 03:16:08 PM »
Like I thought, all talk, no action. Maybe come back when you have evidence. You uneducated opinion doesn't count as evidence.

ad hominem... i win... tell me... why do you choose to deny the truth?? is it cause your embearessed you lost?? is it cause your too brainwashed?? or cause your a payd SHILL?? i go with the last one... get out of here you SHILL... and change your title thing to defeated rer cause you have been defeateded...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2015, 03:19:55 PM »

ad hominem... i win... tell me... why do you choose to deny the truth?? is it cause your embearessed you lost?? is it cause your too brainwashed?? or cause your a payd SHILL?? i go with the last one... get out of here you SHILL... and change your title thing to defeated rer cause you have been defeateded...
Like I said, you can't provide evidence for anything you claim. I'm not the one that lost.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2015, 03:43:55 PM »

Like I said, you can't provide evidence for anything you claim. I'm not the one that lost.

i understand... dont admit it... be dishonest... a SHILL got to earth a living... right?? right... now run a long... bed time little kid...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:52:46 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2015, 04:03:22 PM »

The Truth Seeker

V

• icosatetrachoron

The Truth Seeker

V

• icosatetrachoron

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2015, 05:43:55 PM »
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available

dont spam videos are not a debate...
Then why did you post a seven-hour video yourself?

cause you askd me to...
I asked you at the time for proof, not a video.

I DID AND GAVE YOU THE FUCKING PROOF VIDEO!!!!!!!! I BET YOUR BLACK AND NIGER

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2015, 06:00:51 PM »

Aww.  I'm sorry to hear about your extreme poverty then.

What i find interesting is your use of ad hominem.  You can barely write something that could be considered english but you haven't misspelled the latin once yet as far as i've seen.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2015, 06:04:27 PM »

Aww.  I'm sorry to hear about your extreme poverty then.

What i find interesting is your use of ad hominem.  You can barely write something that could be considered english but you haven't misspelled the latin once yet as far as i've seen.

FUCK YOU EARTH IS CONCAVE