THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE

• 138 Replies

The Truth Seeker

• listen and know no lies...
Re: THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 04:25:35 PM »
Hollow Earth enthusiasts continue to believe. Teed's Concave Earth theory, for example, was tested during World War II (1939–1945) by a Nazi scientist. He aimed a camera at a 45-degree angle into the sky from an island in the Baltic Sea, hoping to catch an image of a British fleet on the other side of the concave Earth. The experiment was unsuccessful.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hollow_Earth.aspx

Another source
https://books.google.com/books?id=DoZhZ48Fxo4C&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=Dr.+Heinz+Fischer+nazi&source=bl&ots=b1yAL58rJG&sig=O5OfXUredbZadGJW-frrwhYZ0j0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCGoVChMI_rTluNuPxwIVip-ACh0QpQ5h#v=onepage&q=Dr.%20Heinz%20Fischer%20nazi&f=false

So a few Nazi's believed in hollow Earth.  They utterly failed to produce anything that would even be considered evidence to support such a nonsensical model.

all your sources are controled so they is invalid... nice try kid... funny how you cant even address my other points ayy lmao so sad and fail troll...
Oh I'm sorry little racist troll boy.  I thought it was self explanatory that the other points were just stupid and have been proven so multiple times on these forums.  Also I would have expected more than the usual conspiracy rhetoric of controlled sources. 
Horizon always at eye level, well no its not but it it were concave , there would not be a horizon at all.  Every time you looked further up you would just see more land.
The rectilinear experiment was shown to be full of inconsistencies and the controls were not adequate since they were proven to have failed.
Movement of the moon and stars, again there would be no sky with a concave Earth, and they do not match up with how they would move for a concave model.
Light bending around the Earth perfectly, well that is false and it also contradicts your Nazi example that was in fact a failure.

Side notes: One of the first concave fanatics in the United States also proclaimed himself to be Jesus Christ reborn and when he died he did not rise again as he foretold and lost his "flock".  With no one to give out the kool-aid, they lost interest.  Now we have another so called messiah who is just a Dumbass who will also be proven wrong on December 19th of this year kind of leading the charge with this stupid model.  But I guess he will just "recalculate" his prediction when t doesn't come true.  Odd, how does "God" get things wrong?  This theory doesn't even have any basis in a possible reality, at least with the flat Earthers they can say it looks flat out my window.  Concave Earth stupidity has to have even more stupidity to describe what anyone can see on a daily basis.

there is horizen on the concave earth cause there is mist and atosphere that blocks it... simple...
there is controled sorces... the illuminati/ freemasons/ nazi/repillians /jesuits/ jews allience are in control and it is proven when you look at history with an open mind...
and like i said... do you believe flag poles and pictures from liars are more accurater?/
and have you done no study on the concave earth?? the sky is a ball in the middle... basic research... same thing i tell the other guy... do some basic research before jumping into an argument... also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...

That is one of the worst excuses on the internet. I doubt you have any friends the way you are acting. That just shows how immature you are.

The horizon is not always at eye level.

im guessing you havent been in a plane...
I was on one a week ago. The horizon was not eye level.  It is also not at eye level when I go to the top of the mountains outside Denver.

you were conviently on a plane a week ago... lies...

I was in a plane 5 days ago. You know why? Because i was coming back from my vacation because its SUMMER!!! Your stupidity amazes me.

lies...
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 04:27:02 PM »
first... the horizen is always at eye level... period... go in a plane or on top of mount everest...

Maybe we're talking about different things. Presuming that you're just misspelling horizon, then how can you tell if it's below level or not?

From an airplane flying at 10,000 meters above sea level, the sea-level horizon will be about 3° below level. If you're using the horizon itself as the reference for level, then there's your mistake; if not, what are you using to establish level? How careful is your measurement of the angle to the horizon?

second... the rectillinator expiriment is more reliable then the new ones cause <conspiracy theory>

Nope. The rectilineator (presuming another misspelling on your part) assumes, among other things, that four miles worth of bolted-together 12'-long wooden beams, assembled along a beach and over water, are perfectly straight. 'nuff said. No need to go into lizards, Nazis and Freemasons.

third... nazis believen this...

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

What?? Did you mean "Ever watch Vsauce?"

No. Why?

forth... they do... look up at the sky...

They do what?

As an avid amateur astronomer, I look up at the sky quite often.

fith... the refraction of light bends around from the sun like a curved light...

... due to continuously-changing density of air. So?

Are you trying to make flat-earth types look smart in comparison to you by intentionally making incoherent or barely-coherent posts offering a different model? It'll take more than that.

first... i dont know what random science nonsense your talking about but it dont matter... go in a plane or claim mount everest and see that it is always eye level period... if the earth were flat that wouldnt be the case...

second... you dont know what your talking about... building consistent boards are way more accurate then flag poles or letting nasa nazis fly in space and give you photoshoped pictures...

third... wach vsauce...

forth... look up in the sky... but without the flat earth in mind... pretend you dont know nothing and you WILL see the truth...

fith... the sun isnt a hovering over you like a flying saucer and that proves it... and you guys already look stupid... you say your awake but really your almost just as asleep as the other sheeple...

1. I have been on a plane at 12000m height. Horizon is clearly below eye level. In fact, at my lodge by the sea, ~ 40 meters above sea level I can clearly see that the horizon is below eye level. Also we who are answering to you believe in the spherical earth.

2. Nope. Way nope. You'd need milligrade accuracy, something beyond todays technology.

3. One nazi was mentioned. Not every nazi. I'm subscribed to VSauce btw. Awesome channel.

4. We are round earthers. We know that just looking at the sky disproves flat earth, but how does it disprove round earth?

5. We are round earthers, so we believe in the universe and that we are orbiting the sun Sol.

1... lies
2... well of course not EVERY nazi...
3... the earth is round... but we live inside...
4... i am a round earther to... only i know we live inside the globe and not outside...
5... i am a round earther and i say the sun is not orbiting the earth...

1. Nope. If you believe the horizon is always at eye level prove it.

2. And not the majority even. A handful of crazy scientists among them.

3. We are convexers. And we know that earth is spherical. Since we all can say that we know the truth and that others are deceived, lying or trolling evidence has to be provided. We have given you our evidence, now show us your evidence.

4. Well bad for you then. Can you bring proof of your belief?

1... get a life... go in a plane or a high building... and prove it yourself...
2... ad populum and bandwagon fallacy... the minority is not always wrong... learn to debate kid...
3... you know nothing... it is common sense you lie...
4... i have...

1. I have been on a plane, in a high building and on cliffs by the sea. The horizon is always below my eye level.

2. You implied that it was common nazi sense that the earth is concave. Learn to fact-check and debate yourself.

3. Are you high?

4. Bruh?

1... lies...
2... what?? english kid...
3... ad hominem...
4... irelevent...

Are you going to do anything but hallucinating?

are you going to put up and argument or just ad hominem??
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 04:41:49 PM »
first... i dont know what random science nonsense your talking about but it dont matter... go in a plane or claim mount everest and see that it is always eye level period... if the earth were flat that wouldnt be the case...

I'm asking how you know the horizon is "at eye level". Can you explain how you determine that?

second... you dont know what your talking about... building consistent boards are way more accurate then flag poles or letting nasa nazis fly in space and give you photoshoped pictures...

Flagpoles? Nazis in space? What??

Nope. Sorry. Wood isn't nearly stable enough for what they were trying to do. It's even worse in a marine environment.

third... wach vsauce...

Can you describe what I'm supposed to learn from doing so?

forth... look up in the sky... but without the flat earth in mind... pretend you dont know nothing and you WILL see the truth...

I can assure you that whenever I look up in the sky, I don't have a flat earth in mind, and I don't need to pretend I don't know nothing. I know I know more than nothing, and I do see the truth: we're on the outside of a large (to us) spinning sphere. It's obvious from the motions of celestial bodies.

fith... the sun isnt a hovering over you like a flying saucer and that proves it... and you guys already look stupid... you say your awake but really your almost just as asleep as the other sheeple...

Your writing words proves nothing. I do agree with you about your "flat-earth sheeple" sentiment though; most of them don't seem to question much of anything they're told that seems sufficiently unlikely or odd.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 04:49:06 PM »
first... the horizen is always at eye level... period... go in a plane or on top of mount everest...

Maybe we're talking about different things. Presuming that you're just misspelling horizon, then how can you tell if it's below level or not?

From an airplane flying at 10,000 meters above sea level, the sea-level horizon will be about 3° below level. If you're using the horizon itself as the reference for level, then there's your mistake; if not, what are you using to establish level? How careful is your measurement of the angle to the horizon?

second... the rectillinator expiriment is more reliable then the new ones cause <conspiracy theory>

Nope. The rectilineator (presuming another misspelling on your part) assumes, among other things, that four miles worth of bolted-together 12'-long wooden beams, assembled along a beach and over water, are perfectly straight. 'nuff said. No need to go into lizards, Nazis and Freemasons.

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

fith... the refraction of light bends around from the sun like a curved light...

Are you trying to make flat-earth types look smart in comparison to you by intentionally making incoherent or barely-coherent posts offering a different model? It'll take more than that.

third... wach vsauce...

1. I have been on a plane at 12000m height. Horizon is clearly below eye level. In fact, at my lodge by the sea, ~ 40 meters above sea level I can clearly see that the horizon is below eye level. Also we who are answering to you believe in the spherical earth.

2. Nope. Way nope. You'd need milligrade accuracy, something beyond todays technology.

3. One nazi was mentioned. Not every nazi. I'm subscribed to VSauce btw. Awesome channel.

4. We are round earthers. We know that just looking at the sky disproves flat earth, but how does it disprove round earth?

5. We are round earthers, so we believe in the universe and that we are orbiting the sun Sol.

1... lies
4... i am a round earther to... only i know we live inside the globe and not outside...

3. We are convexers. And we know that earth is spherical. Since we all can say that we know the truth and that others are deceived, lying or trolling evidence has to be provided. We have given you our evidence, now show us your evidence.

2... ad populum and bandwagon fallacy... the minority is not always wrong... learn to debate kid...
4... i have...

1. I have been on a plane, in a high building and on cliffs by the sea. The horizon is always below my eye level.

2. You implied that it was common nazi sense that the earth is concave. Learn to fact-check and debate yourself.

3. Are you high?

4. Bruh?

1... lies...
3... ad hominem...
4... irelevent...

I have presented to you my arguments, and I'm eagerly awaiting some proper counter arguments.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »
Hollow Earth enthusiasts continue to believe. Teed's Concave Earth theory, for example, was tested during World War II (1939–1945) by a Nazi scientist. He aimed a camera at a 45-degree angle into the sky from an island in the Baltic Sea, hoping to catch an image of a British fleet on the other side of the concave Earth. The experiment was unsuccessful.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hollow_Earth.aspx

Another source
https://books.google.com/books?id=DoZhZ48Fxo4C&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=Dr.+Heinz+Fischer+nazi&source=bl&ots=b1yAL58rJG&sig=O5OfXUredbZadGJW-frrwhYZ0j0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCGoVChMI_rTluNuPxwIVip-ACh0QpQ5h#v=onepage&q=Dr.%20Heinz%20Fischer%20nazi&f=false

So a few Nazi's believed in hollow Earth.  They utterly failed to produce anything that would even be considered evidence to support such a nonsensical model.

all your sources are controled so they is invalid... nice try kid... funny how you cant even address my other points ayy lmao so sad and fail troll...
Oh I'm sorry little racist troll boy.  I thought it was self explanatory that the other points were just stupid and have been proven so multiple times on these forums.  Also I would have expected more than the usual conspiracy rhetoric of controlled sources. 
Horizon always at eye level, well no its not but it it were concave , there would not be a horizon at all.  Every time you looked further up you would just see more land.
The rectilinear experiment was shown to be full of inconsistencies and the controls were not adequate since they were proven to have failed.
Movement of the moon and stars, again there would be no sky with a concave Earth, and they do not match up with how they would move for a concave model.
Light bending around the Earth perfectly, well that is false and it also contradicts your Nazi example that was in fact a failure.

Side notes: One of the first concave fanatics in the United States also proclaimed himself to be Jesus Christ reborn and when he died he did not rise again as he foretold and lost his "flock".  With no one to give out the kool-aid, they lost interest.  Now we have another so called messiah who is just a Dumbass who will also be proven wrong on December 19th of this year kind of leading the charge with this stupid model.  But I guess he will just "recalculate" his prediction when t doesn't come true.  Odd, how does "God" get things wrong?  This theory doesn't even have any basis in a possible reality, at least with the flat Earthers they can say it looks flat out my window.  Concave Earth stupidity has to have even more stupidity to describe what anyone can see on a daily basis.

there is horizen on the concave earth cause there is mist and atosphere that blocks it... simple...
there is controled sorces... the illuminati/ freemasons/ nazi/repillians /jesuits/ jews allience are in control and it is proven when you look at history with an open mind...
and like i said... do you believe flag poles and pictures from liars are more accurater?/
and have you done no study on the concave earth?? the sky is a ball in the middle... basic research... same thing i tell the other guy... do some basic research before jumping into an argument... also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...

That is one of the worst excuses on the internet. I doubt you have any friends the way you are acting. That just shows how immature you are.

The horizon is not always at eye level.

im guessing you havent been in a plane...
I was on one a week ago. The horizon was not eye level.  It is also not at eye level when I go to the top of the mountains outside Denver.

you were conviently on a plane a week ago... lies...

I was in a plane 5 days ago. You know why? Because i was coming back from my vacation because its SUMMER!!! Your stupidity amazes me.

lies...

Dude just give it up, it is just not working! Everything we say that completely disproves your theory, or renders your "evidence" useless will just be dismissed by you as false or a lie.
And you have yet to provide any evidence. In fact, everything that you claim to be evidence is either false, Unreliable, or vague at best.

This entire post should really get moved to CN because its not much of a debate when you reject everything that contradicts your belief.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2015, 05:30:13 PM »

I'm asking how you know the horizon is "at eye level". Can you explain how you determine that?

Flagpoles? Nazis in space? What??

Nope. Sorry. Wood isn't nearly stable enough for what they were trying to do. It's even worse in a marine environment.

third... wach vsauce...

Can you describe what I'm supposed to learn from doing so?

I can assure you that whenever I look up in the sky, I don't have a flat earth in mind, and I don't need to pretend I don't know nothing. I know I know more than nothing, and I do see the truth: we're on the outside of a large (to us) spinning sphere. It's obvious from the motions of celestial bodies.

Your writing words proves nothing. I do agree with you about your "flat-earth sheeple" sentiment though; most of them don't seem to question much of anything they're told that seems sufficiently unlikely or odd.

the horizen is at eye level... you see with your eyes... nazis founded nasa and the flagpoles is an expiriment done by you... and wood does not magically bend when supported...

you wach vsauce he says nazis believen concave earth...

you only believe they look like we live on a sphere cause you are told to and imigined them moving the way you want...

and why are you on the flat earth forms if your not a flat earther?? makes no sense your logic is lacking meaning your a shill/hird goverment/illuminati agent... people like you lying for money sicken me... get out of my site... i barf from looking at the sight of you...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2015, 05:31:47 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

third... wach vsauce...

1... lies

4... i have...

3. Are you high?

4. Bruh?

1... lies...
3... ad hominem...
4... irelevent...

I have presented to you my arguments, and I'm eagerly awaiting some proper counter arguments.

yet you have not demonstrated why my arguments are wrong... typical goverment shill puppet troll kid...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2015, 06:52:24 PM »
Well let's see
the horizen is always at eye level
the rectilinator experiment shows a reverse curvature
the nazi believed it was and they were more advanced then any nation at the time
the movement of stars and the moon prove the concave earth
the refraction of light proves light bends around the earth
1. The horizon still doesn't rise to eye level all the time. Pilots agree.
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/4690/determine-angle-down-to-horizon-from-different-flight-altitudes
2. The rectilinator experiment shows nothing. It's a piece of wood that is something like 10 feet long where they tried to show a curve over many miles. Flawed from the beginning.
3.Mikey T. Covered it.
4. You are just guessing. Stars can't even work in a hollow earth.
5. Refraction is a change of direction, not bending. And like number 3, no evidence provided. You just make stuff up.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:56:46 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 09:14:27 PM »
Proof that Earth is not concave but in fact convex:

Everything in the sky rises and sets.
I can't see China by looking up.
Radar has a range limit.
Boats disappear below the horizon when they get far enough away from the bottom up.
The horizon exists.

Debunk this, I dare you.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2015, 10:13:13 PM »
the horizen is at eye level... you see with your eyes...

So, if I'm standing up and see my feet with my eyes, that means my feet are at eye level? What sorcery is this?

nazis founded nasa and the flagpoles is an expiriment done by you...

NASA was founded in 1958 by the President and Congress of the United States. You may not be familiar with history, but the President of the US at the time was Dwight D. Eisenhower. He fought against the Nazis in World War II. By then, if there were Nazis in the US Congress, they were probably a small minority.

Did I execute a flagpole experiment of some kind? If I did, link, please. I honestly don't remember doing so.

and wood does not magically bend when supported...

You're right that it doesn't "magically" bend. It bends because it's influenced by gravity, parts of it are unsupported, and it's not perfectly rigid, so it can and does flex. This is before considering nonuniform internal stresses due to the nonuniform composition of wood (if it were uniform, you wouldn't get "wood grain", which is a characteristic of real wood) and its proclivity to absorb moisture, especially in a high-humidity environment (like, say, a seashore).

It's very easy to say pretty much anything at all without any basis in reality at all. For some examples, read your own posts, if you can get past the sometimes-incomprehensible gibberish and pidgin writing.

Does "Mr. Vsauce" cite reliable sources for what you claim he says, does he just say it, or are you mistaken about what you think he says?

you only believe they look like we live on a sphere cause you are told to and imigined them moving the way you want...

I can see the way they move. You can, too, but it does require a little bit of effort, so you're probably not interested. Too bad. How they move is explained very simply and elegantly by the model of us being on the outside of a spinning spherical planet. Living on the inside of a hollow sphere can't even explain the existence of the horizon, let alone the motion of the stars, which would be completely different from what we actually can (if we bother) see.

and why are you on the flat earth forms if your not a flat earther?? makes no sense your logic is lacking

How can anyone learn if they only converse with people who already agree with what they say? I'm here to learn and to teach.

Wait a sec... you aren't a flat earther, either. Why are you asking me why I'm here?

meaning your a shill/hird goverment/illuminati agent...

Yeah, those are always the only reasons anyone ever disagrees with you.  ::)

people like you lying for money sicken me... get out of my site...

Your site? This is the Flat Earth Society's site. Oh... another misspelling? Did you mean your sight?

i barf from looking at the sight of you...

Well, the solution for that is easy. No one is making you post or lurk here (are they? Are you a paid agent?) Don't go away mad, just go away. Problem solved.

The big win here is that you did spell sight correctly this time!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 01:48:42 AM »
VSauce is a youtuber with really good education and who reads deeply into whatever scientific subject he treats in the video, and all his sources are posted in the description so he is a reliable source of information. Kinda like MinutePhysics but he has another style. He made a video where he discussed the different beliefs of the shape of earth (He believes in a convex spherical earth) and he mentioned the concave earth and how one nazi believed in it and tried to angle his telescope a few degrees up in belief that he would be able to see the brittish forces and Great Brittain. He never saw anything.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 04:16:47 AM »
Well let's see
the horizen is always at eye level
the rectilinator experiment shows a reverse curvature
the nazi believed it was and they were more advanced then any nation at the time
the movement of stars and the moon prove the concave earth
the refraction of light proves light bends around the earth
1. The horizon still doesn't rise to eye level all the time. Pilots agree.
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/4690/determine-angle-down-to-horizon-from-different-flight-altitudes
2. The rectilinator experiment shows nothing. It's a piece of wood that is something like 10 feet long where they tried to show a curve over many miles. Flawed from the beginning.
3.Mikey T. Covered it.
4. You are just guessing. Stars can't even work in a hollow earth.
5. Refraction is a change of direction, not bending. And like number 3, no evidence provided. You just make stuff up.

1... again I DONT CLICK VIRUS LINKS... nice argument from false authority tho...
2... were you there?? no you werent so you know nothing...
3... no...
4... look up in the sky...
5... a change of direction is a bend...

your arguments suck and is wrong...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 04:19:18 AM »
Proof that Earth is not concave but in fact convex:

Everything in the sky rises and sets.
I can't see China by looking up.
Radar has a range limit.
Boats disappear below the horizon when they get far enough away from the bottom up.
The horizon exists.

Debunk this, I dare you.

so??
there is BALL IN THE WAY
so??
no they dont...
THE HORIZEN EXIST BECAUSE SMOG BLOCKS OFF STUFF DO BASIC RESEARCH YOU IGNORANT FUCK YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 04:31:19 AM »
the horizen is at eye level... you see with your eyes...

So, if I'm standing up and see my feet with my eyes, that means my feet are at eye level? What sorcery is this?

nazis founded nasa and the flagpoles is an expiriment done by you...

NASA was founded in 1958 by the President and Congress of the United States. You may not be familiar with history, but the President of the US at the time was Dwight D. Eisenhower. He fought against the Nazis in World War II. By then, if there were Nazis in the US Congress, they were probably a small minority.

Did I execute a flagpole experiment of some kind? If I did, link, please. I honestly don't remember doing so.

and wood does not magically bend when supported...

You're right that it doesn't "magically" bend. It bends because it's influenced by gravity, parts of it are unsupported, and it's not perfectly rigid, so it can and does flex. This is before considering nonuniform internal stresses due to the nonuniform composition of wood (if it were uniform, you wouldn't get "wood grain", which is a characteristic of real wood) and its proclivity to absorb moisture, especially in a high-humidity environment (like, say, a seashore).

It's very easy to say pretty much anything at all without any basis in reality at all. For some examples, read your own posts, if you can get past the sometimes-incomprehensible gibberish and pidgin writing.

Does "Mr. Vsauce" cite reliable sources for what you claim he says, does he just say it, or are you mistaken about what you think he says?

I can see the way they move. You can, too, but it does require a little bit of effort, so you're probably not interested. Too bad. How they move is explained very simply and elegantly by the model of us being on the outside of a spinning spherical planet. Living on the inside of a hollow sphere can't even explain the existence of the horizon, let alone the motion of the stars, which would be completely different from what we actually can (if we bother) see.

and why are you on the flat earth forms if your not a flat earther?? makes no sense your logic is lacking

How can anyone learn if they only converse with people who already agree with what they say? I'm here to learn and to teach.

Wait a sec... you aren't a flat earther, either. Why are you asking me why I'm here?

meaning your a shill/hird goverment/illuminati agent...

Yeah, those are always the only reasons anyone ever disagrees with you.  ::)

people like you lying for money sicken me... get out of my site...

Your site? This is the Flat Earth Society's site. Oh... another misspelling? Did you mean your sight?

i barf from looking at the sight of you...

Well, the solution for that is easy. No one is making you post or lurk here (are they? Are you a paid agent?) Don't go away mad, just go away. Problem solved.

The big win here is that you did spell sight correctly this time!

1... ENGLISH SPEAK IT
2... AFTER WORLD WAR 2 THEY PUT NAZIS INTO IT AND THEY TOOK IT OVER OK SIMPLE STUFF GET?? YEA GOOD...
3... if that was the case do you think scientist would be stupid enough to conclude anything from the test?? LEARN TO FUCKING THINK KID IM SICK AND TIRD OF...
4... fuck off...
5... I HAVE EXPLAINED THE HORIZEN IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WACH THIS VIDEO AND DONT CRY AND AVOID LIKE MOST SHILLS DO CAUSE ITS A VIDEO OK?? GOOD " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
6... IM HERE TO SPREAD CONCAVE EARTH TRUTH AND YOU ARE HERE TO TROLL IS OBVIOUS TO FUCK OFF
7... THOSE ARE THE REASONS WHY YOU ARE DEVOTOTING YOUR HOLE LIFE TO ATTACKING THE TRUTH...
9... yeah attack me and not my argument... typical shill kid ad hominem...
10... going away will not make people believen truth... why dont you go away... oh right cause your being payd...

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2015, 04:44:48 AM »
5. We don't click virus links.

When in doubt; sources!

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2015, 04:47:56 AM »

HOW IS A LINK TO YOUTUBE A VIRUS LINK ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID YES YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2015, 04:58:18 AM »

HOW IS A LINK TO YOUTUBE A VIRUS LINK ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID YES YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can we be sure it is a link to youtube?

When in doubt; sources!

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2015, 05:07:39 AM »
This should really get moved to CN. As we are constantly stating the the same problems with his "evidence" and he just rejects it because he seemingly has a massive personality defect and is only capable of moving from side to side like a brain damaged crab.

Mikey T.

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2015, 05:17:07 AM »
also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...
Please elaborate for others that were not here the last time you qualified this type of statement.  What I am asking you to do is tell us all what you "know what you know" about the other races.
If you do not wish to do so, I will happily bring up quotes of yours from the past. 
Yes you are a racist little troll boy.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2015, 05:28:13 AM »
also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...
Please elaborate for others that were not here the last time you qualified this type of statement.  What I am asking you to do is tell us all what you "know what you know" about the other races.
If you do not wish to do so, I will happily bring up quotes of yours from the past. 

I WAS MAD OK STOP GETTING SO BUTTHURT AND GET OVER IT OR I HATE YOU

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2015, 07:18:41 AM »

oh yea deleted my posts so good luck finding them lmao...

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2015, 08:46:58 AM »
so??
there is BALL IN THE WAY
so??
no they dont...
THE HORIZEN EXIST BECAUSE SMOG BLOCKS OFF STUFF DO BASIC RESEARCH YOU IGNORANT FUCK YOU HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED

If that were true then the horizon would be a fuzzy line, not a shark line.  How about you go outside for once in your life and see that the horizon is a sharp line like one would expect on a round Earth.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Mikey T.

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2015, 09:01:11 AM »

Are you sure?  Nope.  You didn't. 

Some highlights:  Enjoy

Capitalize all.
The correct spelling is sources.

Also, what sources?
I could make a youtube channel tomorrow basically talking about how stupid Dumbass is.  I could say whatever I wanted, within some guidelines of decency.  Would that make my future youtube channel a source of information on Dumbass?

I CAN TLEL BY YOUR PIC YOU ARE BLACK

Please, elaborate on why it matters if Mikey were black or not.

YOUR NAMD AFTER A RAT IN SOUTHPARK WHO WENT INTO A G AY GUYS ASS SO THAT MEANS YOU ARE HOMO TO AND BLACKS CANT SMART SO WHY THAT

cause they are poyson...

Why?

cause being gay in unatural... and blacks are closer to anamoles...
Yep, that's a post of another racist trying to say blacks are not humans. 

Come on perform for me little guy, I'm not giving you the quarter if you don't.

Give me a misspelled racist term.  Get it out of your system.

I bet Dumbass is starting to get disappointed with your lack of spinal fortitude.

I DONT SAY RACIST THINGS OR ACT LIKE A DOCHE TO BLACK PEOPLE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT THEY ARE CLOSER TO MONKEY BY SCENCE DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT BLIND RACEISM... LOOK AT HOW BLACKS HAVE MORE CRIME RATES... WALK INTO ALL WHIT COMUNITY AND ALL BLACK COMUNITY AND TELL ME THE DIFERENCE... OKAY DO YOU GET IT I AM NOT RACIST
Funny, I clicked his link in his signature and got this

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.

I guess you decided to put some of your racist crap on YouTube too huh.

Come on little racist troll, you can do it.  Call me the word you so desperately want to use.  I know you want to.

Perform for us some more little racist troll.  I got another quarter.

im not racist... i just know the truth... i know black peple... i dont hate them... i just sad for them for not being smart enof and ruining american... also my youtube account was banded by the illuminati cause i were warning people about jade helm 15...

I'm not out of money yet little racist monkey, come back and do more tricks for me.  Wear your white sheets this next time.

SAYS THE ONE WGHO IS CLOSER TO MONEKY DNA https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t903310-8/

I bet Dumbass is starting to get disappointed with your lack of spinal fortitude.

I DONT SAY RACIST THINGS OR ACT LIKE A DOCHE TO BLACK PEOPLE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT THEY ARE CLOSER TO MONKEY BY SCENCE DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT BLIND RACEISM... LOOK AT HOW BLACKS HAVE MORE CRIME RATES... WALK INTO ALL WHIT COMUNITY AND ALL BLACK COMUNITY AND TELL ME THE DIFERENCE... OKAY DO YOU GET IT I AM NOT RACIST

Performing again little racist troll? 

I need some new tricks, these are getting boring.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
I AM NOT RACIST I AM INFORMD I DONT HATE BLACKS I JUST KNOW THEY ARE NOT SMMART AND ARE MORE MONKEY THEN HUMAN

Yes the truth normally wins.  What you are selling is racism and misguided stupidity, not truth.

Truth, Steven Christ is not the messiah, he is basically a sad little man.
Truth, We do not live inside a hollow concave Earth.
Truth, you are a racist little sad troll

What you peddle, isn't even worthy of calling drivel.  It is utter shit from the bottom of the septic tank.

STEVNE IS TRUTH I AM NOT RACIST I AM INFORMD BLACKS ARE CLOSER TO MONKEYS IT IS FACT YOU HAVE BEEN BRAIWASHD BY THE JEWS INTO BELIVENING RACAL EKWALAT T

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2015, 09:38:32 AM »

how is knowing what is what racist again?? ITS NOT NOW LEAVE THE THREED IT IS NOT AN AD HOMINEM THREAD YOU IMMATURE TROLL DICKHOLE FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Are you sure?  Nope.  You didn't. 

Some highlights:  Enjoy

Capitalize all.
The correct spelling is sources.

Also, what sources?
I could make a youtube channel tomorrow basically talking about how stupid Dumbass is.  I could say whatever I wanted, within some guidelines of decency.  Would that make my future youtube channel a source of information on Dumbass?

I CAN TLEL BY YOUR PIC YOU ARE BLACK

Please, elaborate on why it matters if Mikey were black or not.

YOUR NAMD AFTER A RAT IN SOUTHPARK WHO WENT INTO A G AY GUYS ASS SO THAT MEANS YOU ARE HOMO TO AND BLACKS CANT SMART SO WHY THAT

cause they are poyson...

Why?

cause being gay in unatural... and blacks are closer to anamoles...

Funny, I clicked his link in his signature and got this

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.

I guess you decided to put some of your racist crap on YouTube too huh.

Come on little racist troll, you can do it.  Call me the word you so desperately want to use.  I know you want to.

Perform for us some more little racist troll.  I got another quarter.

im not racist... i just know the truth... i know black peple... i dont hate them... i just sad for them for not being smart enof and ruining american... also my youtube account was banded by the illuminati cause i were warning people about jade helm 15...

I'm not out of money yet little racist monkey, come back and do more tricks for me.  Wear your white sheets this next time.

SAYS THE ONE WGHO IS CLOSER TO MONEKY DNA https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t903310-8/

Performing again little racist troll? 

I need some new tricks, these are getting boring.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
I AM NOT RACIST I AM INFORMD I DONT HATE BLACKS I JUST KNOW THEY ARE NOT SMMART AND ARE MORE MONKEY THEN HUMAN

Yes the truth normally wins.  What you are selling is racism and misguided stupidity, not truth.

Truth, Steven Christ is not the messiah, he is basically a sad little man.
Truth, We do not live inside a hollow concave Earth.
Truth, you are a racist little sad troll

What you peddle, isn't even worthy of calling drivel.  It is utter shit from the bottom of the septic tank.

STEVNE IS TRUTH I AM NOT RACIST I AM INFORMD BLACKS ARE CLOSER TO MONKEYS IT IS FACT YOU HAVE BEEN BRAIWASHD BY THE JEWS INTO BELIVENING RACAL EKWALAT T

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »
1... ENGLISH SPEAK IT
Oh, the irony...

2... AFTER WORLD WAR 2 THEY PUT NAZIS INTO IT AND THEY TOOK IT OVER OK SIMPLE STUFF GET?? YEA GOOD...
Are you suggesting that NASA was Nazi-free until after WWII? That would be about par for you.

Nothing more on "the flagpole experiment"?

3... if that was the case do you think scientist would be stupid enough to conclude anything from the test?? LEARN TO [expletive deleted] THINK KID IM SICK AND TIRD OF...
English. Speak it.

Presuming you're referring to the rectilineator, I don't think any real scientists were stupid enough to conclude anything from the obviously flawed test. What's your point?

4... [expletive deleted] off...
Well, that's a really informative reply.

According to a later post by Master_Evar, it sounds like you're mistaken in what you think Vsauce was saying. No surprise there.

5... I HAVE EXPLAINED THE HORIZEN[Citation needed] IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WACH THIS VIDEO AND DONT CRY AND AVOID LIKE MOST SHILLS DO CAUSE ITS A VIDEO OK?? GOOD <youtube link>
I don't watch youtube videos just because someone says "watch this". Give a good reason why I should watch it. Can you describe what the video purports to show? If you don't understand it well enough to explain the principles to someone else, then why do you believe it?

6... IM HERE TO SPREAD CONCAVE EARTH TRUTH AND YOU ARE HERE TO TROLL IS OBVIOUS TO [expletive deleted] OFF
All we've seen so far is a rather unpleasant display of you stamping your foot (figuratively) and insisting that the Earth is concave without offering any reason whatsoever why you believe it.

7... THOSE ARE THE REASONS WHY YOU ARE DEVOTOTING YOUR HOLE LIFE TO ATTACKING THE TRUTH...
You seem to be confused. I'm defending truth. You're the one making ridiculous assertions that you can't defend.

Do you even have an argument? I've kinda lost track here... what is it that you consider an ad-hom?

10... going away will not make people believen truth... why dont you go away...
I enjoy my visits here; there's usually something to laugh about and sometimes interesting ideas to think about. You're the one who complained that reading stuff here was making him sick. Avoid the stuff that makes you sick.

Patient: "Doc, it hurts when I do this." Doctor: "Then don't do that."

oh right cause your being payd...
If that were the case I would have quit for non-payment soon after starting.

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »
Why is this dude not banned yet? Its very obvious he is a 5 to 8 year old troll who cannot count properly, capitalizes everything, his grammar is just simply horrible, and he tries to insult everyone and everything. Sounds like a typical trolling kid to me.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2015, 01:27:43 PM »
1... ENGLISH SPEAK IT
Oh, the irony...

Are you suggesting that NASA was Nazi-free until after WWII? That would be about par for you.

Nothing more on "the flagpole experiment"?

3... if that was the case do you think scientist would be stupid enough to conclude anything from the test?? LEARN TO [expletive deleted] THINK KID IM SICK AND TIRD OF...
English. Speak it.

Presuming you're referring to the rectilineator, I don't think any real scientists were stupid enough to conclude anything from the obviously flawed test. What's your point?

4... [expletive deleted] off...
Well, that's a really informative reply.

According to a later post by Master_Evar, it sounds like you're mistaken in what you think Vsauce was saying. No surprise there.

5... I HAVE EXPLAINED THE HORIZEN[Citation needed] IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WACH THIS VIDEO AND DONT CRY AND AVOID LIKE MOST SHILLS DO CAUSE ITS A VIDEO OK?? GOOD <youtube link>
I don't watch youtube videos just because someone says "watch this". Give a good reason why I should watch it. Can you describe what the video purports to show? If you don't understand it well enough to explain the principles to someone else, then why do you believe it?

6... IM HERE TO SPREAD CONCAVE EARTH TRUTH AND YOU ARE HERE TO TROLL IS OBVIOUS TO [expletive deleted] OFF
All we've seen so far is a rather unpleasant display of you stamping your foot (figuratively) and insisting that the Earth is concave without offering any reason whatsoever why you believe it.

You seem to be confused. I'm defending truth. You're the one making ridiculous assertions that you can't defend.

Do you even have an argument? I've kinda lost track here... what is it that you consider an ad-hom?

10... going away will not make people believen truth... why dont you go away...
I enjoy my visits here; there's usually something to laugh about and sometimes interesting ideas to think about. You're the one who complained that reading stuff here was making him sick. Avoid the stuff that makes you sick.

Patient: "Doc, it hurts when I do this." Doctor: "Then don't do that."

oh right cause your being payd...
If that were the case I would have quit for non-payment soon after starting.

1... no one cares...
2... operation paper clip proves what i say...
3... are you stupid??
4... seriously fuck off you ignorant troll kid...
5... BECAUSE IT FUCKING DEMONSTRATES HOW THE HORIZEN WORKS ON A CONCAVE EARTH WICH IS WHAT YOU WANTED PROOF FOR YOU STUPID STUPID IGNORANTER FUCKWIT
6... WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO REASONS LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL...
7... YOUR DEFENDING A LYING CONSPIRACY OF NASA NAZIS...
9...YOU ARE ATTACKING ME AND NOT MY ARGUMENT YOU RAGING HOMO...
10... figure of speech FUCKER...
THEN QUITS YOUR A REALLY BAD TROLL WHO CANT TROLL PROPERLY

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2015, 01:28:34 PM »
Why is this dude not banned yet? Its very obvious he is a 5 to 8 year old troll who cannot count properly, capitalizes everything, his grammar is just simply horrible, and he tries to insult everyone and everything. Sounds like a typical trolling kid to me.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD YOU MORON WHO THINKS SPONGEBOB IS A CONSPIRACY WHEN IT IS A TV SHOW

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2015, 01:40:54 PM »

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD YOU MORON WHO THINKS SPONGEBOB IS A CONSPIRACY WHEN IT IS A TV SHOW

Do you take profile pics that seriously?
Either way, that is not what i thought of when i used it, it was more of how stupid conspiracies can get.
And are the only words you read Spongebob and conspiracy? Maybe you have not learned the other words in school yet.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2015, 01:42:56 PM »
Guys, why do you keep taking him so seriously? He's obviously joking or mentally handicapped. Either way, you shouldn't take him seriously.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)