Further videos from the ISS, as seen on Reddit

• 108 Replies
Re: Further videos from the ISS, as seen on Reddit
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2015, 03:47:15 AM »
Obvious troll is obvious.

The syntax and lack of paragraph structure is very reminiscent of Papa Legba,   and the distinct lack of logical thought processes is suspiciously similar.   Trixie Legba?   Papa's long lost cross dressing alter ego?   

No LOL's or LMAO's  however?
The signature, combined with the avatar and distinct impression that he is someone who understands physics yet pretends he doesn't, all scream ALT
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2015, 10:34:53 AM »
Are you aware that 1% of the world's population is still over 70,000,000 people?  Even that estimate is extremely conservative, because even people like my dad would have to be in on the conspiracy and I would have to be in on the conspiracy too if I follow any of my goals for my future career.

Even keeping 200 people quiet about something is so borderline impossible that no sane person would attempt it, and you are suggesting that the aperently omnipotent government can somehow magically keep 70,000,000 people quiet.  This would mean that you are likely friends with conspirators and that your extended family probobaly includes a conspirator.  I am still trying to figure out what kind of mental condition one might have to have to believe this obvious bullcrap.

I never said 1 percent of the whole population. I was referring to 1 percent of the government and NASA.

However, it is a well known fact that the 1 percent are part of an elitist conspiracy to subjugate the populace so I don't see what is so bizzarre about this.
[/quote]

Here is am experiment you should try:

Tell a secret to 10 of your closest friends and watch how fast it slips out and word spreads until everyone knows.  This is just 10 people and an inconsequential secret, imagine hundreds of millions of people with a very important secret that's morally wrong to withhold.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

tappet

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2015, 01:34:47 PM »

As someone with a lot of experience with animation, I can tell you
I ask again, how old were you when you started in animation?

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2015, 01:37:28 PM »

Tell a secret to 10 of your closest friends and watch how fast it slips out and word spreads until everyone knows.  This is just 10 people and an inconsequential secret, imagine hundreds of millions of people with a very important secret that's morally wrong to withhold.
First of all, I don't have 10 friends.

Second, they are not well payed, well trained government agents who make a lifestyle of keeping their mouth shut. Since when did rich people and the government care about morals?
The Truth = Illuminati is Illuminati is Illuminati is Illuminati - Confirmed.

Bill_the_Pretender

• Not scared of the truth
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2015, 02:32:45 PM »

Second, they are not well payed, well trained government agents who make a lifestyle of keeping their mouth shut. Since when did rich people and the government care about morals?

You completely ignored the point. It wasn't about the morality of the secret, it was about the inevitability of it slipping into everyone's hands.
I'd be an FE believer, but I'm not stupid. I have Internets.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2015, 02:34:35 PM »

You completely ignored the point. It wasn't about the morality of the secret, it was about the inevitability of it slipping into everyone's hands.

Like I said, government agents are well trained.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2015, 02:58:10 PM »

When Hitler was at large he started one of the biggest conspiracies ever and there were quite a few whistle blowers.  The conspiracy you are suggesting is even bigger then that and there have been no whistle blowers that have cone forward with evidence claiming that Earth is flat and the government is hiding the true shape of the Earth.

If someone came up to you claiming that Earth was flat, then proceeded to bribe you and threaten you to keep quiet would you do it?  I certainly wouldn't.  Anyone in their right mind would know that the government wouldn't actually kill a whistle blower because if someone came forward claiming a conspiracy and then he mysteriously dies 2 days later then that would make it even more suspicious then it really is.  You could even anonymously tell the media and the government could not punish you because they don't know who you are.  There is absolutely no way to keep something like that quiet.

I am planning on studying to become an engineer and I will apply to work at NASA.  At that point I will be one of the people who will have to be in on the conspiracy in order for Earth to be flat, and if I am approached by someone saying that Earth is flat then the people on this forum will be the first to know.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2015, 03:05:41 PM »

Not trained well enough, apparently, seeing as how everyone already knows we definitely made it to the moon, and that the Earth is round.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2015, 03:34:02 PM »

Of course not.  ;D
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2015, 03:36:20 PM »

How could you "train" someone to not be a whistle blower?  Blowing the whistle on a government is not something people would do because they are incompetent, it's because they think that the world should know the truth.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2015, 03:56:44 PM »

If earth was flat Edward Snowden would have told everyone that and shown the piles of evidence for it. He never has and never will.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2015, 05:12:34 PM »

How could you "train" someone to not be a whistle blower?  Blowing the whistle on a government is not something people would do because they are incompetent, it's because they think that the world should know the truth.

Are you aware of the military and it's cover ups? Soldiers are forced to withold things from the public. Since when did the government care about truth? It gets its powers from secrecy.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2015, 07:08:20 PM »
Are you aware of the military and it's cover ups? Soldiers are forced to withold things from the public. Since when did the government care about truth? It gets its powers from secrecy.

I have 2 great grandparents who were in the nave and an uncle who is currently in active military service.  I know them and they are the kinds of people who would risk their lives to expose such a conspiracy if one existed.  Secrecy may grant power, but exposure of said secrecy would reduce their power to less then they would have if they had no secrets to begin with and enemies could exploit that.  It only takes one person spinning the beans to destroy a conspiracy and so a conspiracy requiring hundreds of millions of people including people in enemy countries who want to see the government go up in flames is just way too risky and anyone with a pulse should have the common sense not to attempt it.

?

tappet

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2015, 11:15:14 PM »

I have 2 great grandparents who were in the nave and an uncle who is currently in active military service.  I know them and they are the kinds of people who would risk their lives to expose such a conspiracy if one existed.  Secrecy may grant power, but exposure of said secrecy would reduce their power to less then they would have if they had no secrets to begin with and enemies could exploit that.  It only takes one person spinning the beans to destroy a conspiracy and so a conspiracy requiring hundreds of millions of people including people in enemy countries who want to see the government go up in flames is just way too risky and anyone with a pulse should have the common sense not to attempt it.
Yeh top story'n all, but how old were you when you started in animation?
Just curious because you said you have a lot of experience in this field.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2015, 11:54:14 PM »

I believe I was about 15 at the time I started learning animation, which means that I have nearly 3 years of experience.  (I know I am 17 and 17-15=2, but I am turning 18 next month and I am just rounding up.)

I am definitely no expert, but I definitely know more about it then at least 90% of people.

?

tappet

« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2015, 01:02:51 AM »

I believe I was about 15 at the time I started learning animation, which means that I have nearly 3 years of experience.  (I know I am 17 and 17-15=2, but I am turning 18 next month and I am just rounding up.)

I am definitely no expert, but I definitely know more about it then at least 90% of people.
Is this through paid work or playing video games?

« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2015, 11:45:02 AM »

I have 2 great grandparents who were in the nave and an uncle who is currently in active military service.  I know them and they are the kinds of people who would risk their lives to expose such a conspiracy if one existed.  Secrecy may grant power, but exposure of said secrecy would reduce their power to less then they would have if they had no secrets to begin with and enemies could exploit that. 

That's why governments dont reveal their secrets to navy scrubs.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2015, 01:12:39 PM »

I don't know anyone who has been run over by a tank. Therefore, tanks can't run over people.
I don't know anyone who has been struck by lightning. Therefore, no one has been struck by lightning.

See the problem, mikeboy? The sad thing is, you probably don't you silly little space cultist.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2015, 01:17:06 PM »
That's why governments dont reveal their secrets to navy scrubs.

So how would a government weed out the decent human beings and keep them from knowing anything?  Even things like intercontinental navigation would require being in on the conspiracy if the Earth were flat because travel times would be much different.  They would have to get a lot of conspirators and all of them would have to be people who would sell their mother for a grape.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2015, 01:33:46 PM »
navy scrubs.
You just insulted hundreds of thousands of dead people, including 2 of my uncles.
Screw You.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2015, 02:48:44 PM »
navy scrubs.
You just insulted hundreds of thousands of dead people, including 2 of my uncles.
Screw You.
Everytime someone makes a fat joke, it insults thousands of dead fat people. So, should we all refrain from humor, because it could potentially upset a dead person?

I thought military meant "strong", not "overly sensitive."

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2015, 03:27:07 PM »
Were those fat people shot doing something for all of us? I'm done talking to this moron.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2015, 04:21:49 PM »
Everytime someone makes a fat joke, it insults thousands of dead fat people. So, should we all refrain from humor, because it could potentially upset a dead person?

So it's OK to insult dead people as long as they died defending our freedom...

...  OK.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2015, 05:20:30 PM »

I don't know anyone who has been run over by a tank. Therefore, tanks can't run over people.
I don't know anyone who has been struck by lightning. Therefore, no one has been struck by lightning.

See the problem, mikeboy? The sad thing is, you probably don't you silly little space cultist.
You have no evidence at all that the conspiracy exists. See the problem legionboy?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »

...  OK.

The joke had nothing to do with "dying" or "death". Hospital people defend people's lives. Hospital people die.

Now, it must be taboo to make jokes about hospital scrubs, because hospital scrubs defend people's lives, and some die.

Silly human. So sensitive. So ludicrous.

Quail

• I can't sea gull.
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2015, 12:14:48 PM »

...  OK.

The joke had nothing to do with "dying" or "death". Hospital people defend people's lives. Hospital people die.

Now, it must be taboo to make jokes about hospital scrubs, because hospital scrubs defend people's lives, and some die.

Silly human. So sensitive. So ludicrous.
Insulting jokes are the least creative of jokes. Plus, stop calling people humans as a insult. Not only is it /extremely/ ironic, but it also makes you sound like one of those people who believe they are some sort of animal or alien stuck in a humans body.

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2015, 12:56:28 PM »
greater then one

You need to start working on your grammar. 'Than' is a comparison. I would rather eat a burger than be a vegetarian.

'Then' follows a preceding thought. I went to a bar, then I went home.
If you eat ice cream then you will be happy.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2015, 06:59:23 PM »

It's pretty typical of conspiracy nuts such as yourself to form cultish bonds with other dimwits. Don't project your faults onto other people, it looks bad.

?

tappet

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2015, 09:52:44 PM »

It's pretty typical of conspiracy nuts such as yourself to form cultish bonds with other dimwits. Don't project your faults onto other people, it looks bad.
You say this when the majority of conspiracy nuts on this earth are REers such as yourself.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2015, 10:05:45 PM »
You say this when the majority of conspiracy nuts on this earth are REers such as yourself.

That's because most conspiracy nuts are not ignore t enough to believe flat Earth theory.