What is a Shill?

• 41 Replies

Bill_the_Pretender

• Not scared of the truth
Re: What is a Shill?
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 05:43:44 PM »
Ok, so neither iWitless, or septicmatic  actually know what a shill is,  that's disappointing since they are the ones who bandy the word about most often. 

If I was a shill,   I would be pretending to be a flat earth supporter and pushing out false information and weak arguments,  so as to weaken the flat earth position. 

So,  conversely  If I am a shill for round earth,  then I'm secretly a flat earther and pretending to be a round earth supporter.   

When Eric Dubay calls Mark Sargent,  Jeranism,  APlaneTruth,  Aceni and all the others "shills"   he is using the word correctly.

Now back to Jimmy to the crab for verse two,  you can all sing along...   ;D
Shill be riding six white rockets when she comes, ( when she comes)  etc.
you are round earth shill, you pretend to be just a regular guy but you sell us something people pay to do, or other would sell us because their career depends on it which can be said about all of round earthers.

YOU'RE A SHILL.

See how easy this is? Doesn't take any effort at all.
I am flat earther in flat earth community does it make sense to you ?

Your, and many other's batshit beliefs do not make sense to me, no.
we just acknowledge there are many people like you who like to laugh in our face when they lie.

When have I lied? Quote me.
I'd be an FE believer, but I'm not stupid. I have Internets.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 05:47:56 PM »
Ok, so neither iWitless, or septicmatic  actually know what a shill is,  that's disappointing since they are the ones who bandy the word about most often. 

If I was a shill,   I would be pretending to be a flat earth supporter and pushing out false information and weak arguments,  so as to weaken the flat earth position. 

So,  conversely  If I am a shill for round earth,  then I'm secretly a flat earther and pretending to be a round earth supporter.   

When Eric Dubay calls Mark Sargent,  Jeranism,  APlaneTruth,  Aceni and all the others "shills"   he is using the word correctly.

you are round earth shill, you pretend to be just a regular guy but you sell us something people pay to do, or other would sell us because their career depends on it which can be said about all of round earthers.

YOU'RE A SHILL.

we just acknowledge there are many people like you who like to laugh in our face when they lie.

I want spend my times dating back your comments but all of your purpose of being in a community of flat earth is suspicious.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 05:49:33 PM »

YOU'RE A SHILL.

I want spend my times dating back your comments but all of your purpose of being in a community of flat earth is suspicious.

I would be easy to check posts on my profile and find it. But if you're going to straw-man me, that's fine too.

It's not suspicious. I, and every other Round Earther here just want to show you how ridiculously bad this place is at conducting science to find answers. This entire society is fucked up.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2015, 05:51:47 PM »

YOU'RE A SHILL.

I would be easy to check posts on my profile and find it. But if you're going to straw-man me, that's fine too.

It's not suspicious. I, and every other Round Earther here just want to show you how ridiculously bad this place is at conducting science to find answers. This entire society is fucked up.
WOW You have just admitted you are a shill, good progress.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2015, 05:52:40 PM »

YOU'RE A SHILL.

I'm not a shill.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 05:57:36 PM »

Eric Dubay has never used any words correctly, ever.

Get that thought out of your mind.

Aghh..   washes mouth with soap and water...     Thanks for the correction. 

Bill,  modestman is trolling you,   if we had a classification system for trolls,  he would be one of the lower orders of pond scum.
And of course,  you know,  not to feed the trolls,  they just love it when you feed them.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 05:58:33 PM »

YOU'RE A SHILL.

I'm not a shill.
Your purpose is to sell us science and you were a shill before you admit that. now we know that you want us believe in science.

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2015, 06:00:07 PM »

Eric Dubay has never used any words correctly, ever.

Get that thought out of your mind.

Aghh..   washes mouth with soap and water...     Thanks for the correction. 

Bill,  modestman is trolling you,   if we had a classification system for trolls,  he would be one of the lower orders of pond scum.
And of course,  you know,  not to feed the trolls,  they just love it when you feed them.
I am flat earther in flat earth community who's the troll here ? .
Stop imitate flat earthers the only thing you know to do is to copy from google and imitate flat earther comments with round earth twist.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2015, 06:27:35 PM »

I see the word shill every so often when  I post something to prove that the earth is in fact round,    which we all know it is.  And can prove it over and over. 

I often see PAID shill bandied about.

I've yet to receive my check.
It appears you have not filled out the proper forms yet.  If you PM me your bank account information, I will gladly fill them out and forward them to the correct department.

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 11:43:29 AM »

A shill is someone who pretends to be a supporter but is really undermining from within. 

noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills

an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.
    "I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"

So I could only be a shill if I pretended to be a flat earth believer, while secretly undermining the flat earth movement somehow.   

So Eric Dubay calling Mark Sargent a shill is in fact the correct usage of the term.   

But since I don't pretend to be a flat earther,  there's in fact no way any round earthers on here could be shills,   the shills ( if there are any)  must be among those pretending to be flat earthers.

So who among the flat earth proponents are weak at arguing their case, and in reality might be shills?

A small list:
1. Sceptimatic. Method - implication that to support Flat Earth you have to be a crazed idiot. Crackpot theories so unlikely that a six year old could do better.
2. Jroa. Method - deliberate and very obvious dodging of difficult questions. Obsession with photoshopping of pictures.
3. Tom Bishop. Method - ridiculous slavish adherence to disproved science of the 1800's.
4. Jrowe. Method - similar to Sceptimatic but simply modifies the theories to even more outlandish levels whenever a flaw is highlighted.
5. Vauxhall. Method - claims of having had sex with a Japanese turtle, belief in made up monsters, childish petulance.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2015, 06:56:29 PM »

A shill is someone who pretends to be a supporter but is really undermining from within. 

noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills

an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.
    "I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"

So I could only be a shill if I pretended to be a flat earth believer, while secretly undermining the flat earth movement somehow.   

So Eric Dubay calling Mark Sargent a shill is in fact the correct usage of the term.   

But since I don't pretend to be a flat earther,  there's in fact no way any round earthers on here could be shills,   the shills ( if there are any)  must be among those pretending to be flat earthers.

So who among the flat earth proponents are weak at arguing their case, and in reality might be shills?

A small list:
1. Sceptimatic. Method - implication that to support Flat Earth you have to be a crazed idiot. Crackpot theories so unlikely that a six year old could do better.
2. Jroa. Method - deliberate and very obvious dodging of difficult questions. Obsession with photoshopping of pictures.
3. Tom Bishop. Method - ridiculous slavish adherence to disproved science of the 1800's.
4. Jrowe. Method - similar to Sceptimatic but simply modifies the theories to even more outlandish levels whenever a flaw is highlighted.
5. Vauxhall. Method - claims of having had sex with a Japanese turtle, belief in made up monsters, childish petulance.

Ha ha..    I have trouble seperating the crazed idiots from the shills,   I should print that out and keep it handy,   I was going to say you forgot Legion,  but,  stick to the main players,  not the also rans.

Ever since visiting IFERS,  for that Jeranism thing,  I've been drawn back to check on how it's going,  Man, what a feeding frenzy,  it's like one of those Red Guard indoctrination sessions.   Or maybe a Stalinist purge.    The list of shills is a mile long and growing daily.   Anyone not toeing the Eric Dubay line is summarily executed and labelled a capitalist revisionist running dog ( sorry I meant shill ).

http://ifers.boards.net/thread/573/flat-earth-shill-wall-shame

I was surprised to see the comic Matt Boylan up there on the wall of shame,  but evidently he's not anti-semitic enough for IFERS,   I never knew that flat earthers were holocaust deniers?

How many holocaust deniers are on here?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2015, 05:14:09 AM »
You are all shills. Round Earth, Flat Earth pffft. Everyone knows the Earth is really a hologram projected by the Moon.

Case closed.
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]