Where does the air go?

• 23 Replies
Where does the air go?
« on: June 27, 2015, 10:18:19 AM »
Hi all, new here.

I read the FAQ but not all answers were explained, so maybe I am either missing something or perhaps my question is a new one? (doubftul)

If the Antarctic ice keeps in the water, how does the atmosphere stay in?  Is "space" all breathable atmospheres?

Also, I assume that the ice doesn't melt because the sun never really gets close enough to expose it to melt, is that right?

?

robintex

• Ranters
Re: Where does the air go?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 10:25:59 AM »
Hi all, new here.

I read the FAQ but not all answers were explained, so maybe I am either missing something or perhaps my question is a new one? (doubftul)

If the Antarctic ice keeps in the water, how does the atmosphere stay in?  Is "space" all breathable atmospheres?

Also, I assume that the ice doesn't melt because the sun never really gets close enough to expose it to melt, is that right?

Right ! According to one flat earth expert (he is a genius and has 13 degrees) the earth is covered with a dome of ice to keep the "atmoplane" in (that is the correct term on a flat earth). I think the ice dome is connected to the ice ring somehow. And there is no such thing as space. At least according to some flat earthers. ??? ::)
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 10:34:22 AM »
There's also the aetheric wind model which doesn't rely on an invisible ice dome.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 10:54:15 AM »
As you can tell by this: there is no agreement other than "the earth is flat". But, as an answer, some say gravity holds it on. A modified version of it, of course, so the flat earth doesn't turn into a ball. I do not think there is any equation for this. It is also used to explain variations in gravity, with the stars pulling up on you.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 11:06:58 AM »
And according to - again "some" - flat earthers, stars and planets do not exist. They are just "lights in the sky" or holes in the ice dome which let the light in.....from somewhere ?

The learned flat expert says they are just "lights in the sky" and are reflections on the ice dome from lights on the earth.  You know....Just like a mirror reflection.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of agreement amongst flat earthers on a whole lot of things.

Once again if you don't take all this seriously, this website is a great place for fun and foolishness.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:14:29 AM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 12:31:29 PM »
And according to - again "some" - flat earthers, stars and planets do not exist. They are just "lights in the sky" or holes in the ice dome which let the light in.....from somewhere ?

The learned flat expert says they are just "lights in the sky" and are reflections on the ice dome from lights on the earth.  You know....Just like a mirror reflection.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of agreement amongst flat earthers on a whole lot of things.

Once again if you don't take all this seriously, this website is a great place for fun and foolishness.  ;D
so are you making fun of people for your enjoyment what are you admitting you are sadist ?

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 02:31:01 PM »
Hi all, new here.

Right ! According to one flat earth expert (he is a genius and has 13 degrees) the earth is covered with a dome of ice to keep the "atmoplane" in (that is the correct term on a flat earth). I think the ice dome is connected to the ice ring somehow. And there is no such thing as space. At least according to some flat earthers. ??? ::)
Wouldn't the sun melt it though?  Or is the dome so big and the sun just sits inside it?

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 05:34:13 PM »

so are you making fun of people for your enjoyment what are you admitting you are sadist ?

No. Just laughing along WITH you. Thanks. Flat earthers are always making fun of Round Earthers so why not the other way, too ?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 06:51:43 PM by Googleotomy »

Chorus:

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 06:46:17 PM »
Hi all, new here.

Wouldn't the sun melt it though?  Or is the dome so big and the sun just sits inside it?

According to some flat earthers the sun is just below the ice dome. I suppose the reason the sun would not melt the ice dome is because of another flat earth idea.
The sun is sort of a spotlight with the beam pointed downward to the earth so there wouldn't be enough heat energy directed upwards to affect the dome ?

Right ? Flat Earthers ?

Chorus:

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 12:47:37 AM »
Do mirrors melt when sunlight is reflected off them onto another area?
When you have an energy from the centre of Earth like a carbon arc that is reflected off a mirrored dome back to Earth; you're going to see and feel the effects of it.

Just like an ant would feel the effects of someone aiming the magnified light down onto them. That's what the atmosphere is doing to us with the magnified sun reflection.

There's a hell of a lot more to it but that the basic from my point of view,only and is not the answer of many other flat earth theorists, so do not lump all into one, otherwise you will become confused.

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 03:20:08 AM »
Mirrors aren't made of ice.

Have you worked out how a sunset could occur under an ice dome yet?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 03:37:12 AM »

There is no sunset.

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 05:49:42 AM »
Glad we got that sorted.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 11:31:06 AM »

There is no sunset.
How's the scale model of the ice dome going?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Misero

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2015, 11:54:53 AM »
What? Please elaborted. No sunset?

Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 11:56:37 AM »
Yeah, didn't you know?  The only reason you think there are sunsets is indoctrination.

Free your mind (and your ass will follow) and you will realise it is daylight 24/7.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 03:14:09 PM »

Haha you sheep. Keep it up with your whole sun going below the horizon bullshit. Us enlightened zeteticists will sip our tea and polish our tinfoil.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 03:56:24 AM »
The Firmament keeps the air inside:

And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.
Genesis 1:6-8

It is my opinion that the Firmament is a Metal-like Crystal (think meteorites) covered in Ice on the outside. There is much evidence to support this, the meteorites for one, and also Megacryometeors which are giant ice chunks that fall from the sky on CLEAR, SUNNY, Cloudless days.

in January 2000 after ice chunks weighing up to 6.6 pounds (3.0 kg) rained on Spain out of cloudless skies for ten days.
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacryometeor

Here is a polished meteorite:

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
Job 37:18
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 04:00:00 AM »
Lastly, if you are a believer then you may be familiar with this verse:

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
Revelation 6:12-14

The sky rolling up like a scroll works with the Firmament model. The Stars falling to earth like figs also works with the Firmament model. You can see that the Globe earth model does not fit in with scripture, because when Jesus returns ALL eyes on earth will see Him in His Glory.
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 07:03:08 AM »
The Firmament keeps the air inside:

And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.
Genesis 1:6-8

It is my opinion that the Firmament is a Metal-like Crystal (think meteorites) covered in Ice on the outside. There is much evidence to support this, the meteorites for one, and also Megacryometeors which are giant ice chunks that fall from the sky on CLEAR, SUNNY, Cloudless days.

in January 2000 after ice chunks weighing up to 6.6 pounds (3.0 kg) rained on Spain out of cloudless skies for ten days.
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacryometeor

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
Job 37:18
You really dont comprehend what that diagram is depicting .  :(
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 09:28:30 PM »

Now if only there were polish in the sky...  Meteorites are only that shiny when you polish them.

Speaking of meteorites, some of them have structures like this which can only form if the meteorite took millions of years to cool:

This is perfectly consistent with the round Earth model, because some asteroids were formed in planetesimals which take millions of years to cool and then blasted out into space in the chaos of the early Solar System.

This is also disproves creationism unless God purposely made the universe look billions of years old.  Maybe God is in on the conspiracy?  Either that or the Earth is round.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Misero

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »
Are we just going to gloss over the no sunsets thing?

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 02:29:16 PM »
Are we just going to gloss over the no sunsets thing?
I mean, he's said dumber things.
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 02:19:22 AM »
I currently have a working model in which the air liquefied due to the extreme cold as it gets close to the edge.  The gases return to Dart as precipitation long before they reach the edge of the Earth to be swept away.  This liquid forms rivers that flow back towards the inhabital part of the Earth, where it evaporates and becomes gasous again.  It is simply a constantly reoccuring cycle.