What About The ISS?

• 127 Replies

Yendor

Re: What About The ISS?
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2015, 05:15:17 PM »
Another thing, you have no idea how old I am.  So what company did you work for that designed UAVs that were used in Iraq.  I used a few different ones.  As for a slide rule, yeah I have messed around with one, and they are an awesome tool for someone who needs it.  You however have no grasp on the basics of how an RF signal works.  I have seen this through a few conversations.  I am not talking about math, I am talking about basic concepts.  These are things that you must know in order to be able to design anything.  So do not give me the old guru routine, you do not qualify.

Mikey T.,

I worked for a company called BAI Aerosystems that was later bought out by L3 Corporation. I'm surprised you've never heard of them. We did work for NavAir, surely you've heard of them. So mikey T. what kind of work do you do? All I've heard from you is you install satellite dishes, and that makes you a whiz bang in electronics. For someone who doesn't realize solar panels can kill, ought not criticize other people's knowledge of electronics. You are correct I was trolling you before I became a flat Earther. I just wanted to see how smart you were in electronics because I had read one of your comments, saying how smart you were in electronics. I'm always skeptical when I hear someone say how smart they are in electronics. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed. So mikey, keep on installing your dish antennas and leave the real electronics to us pros.

Yendor
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2015, 05:23:47 PM »
Mikey T.,

I worked for a company called BAI Aerosystems that was later bought out by L3 Corporation. I'm surprised you've never heard of them. We did work for NavAir, surely you've heard of them. So mikey T. what kind of work do you do? All I've heard from you is you install satellite dishes, and that makes you a whiz bang in electronics. For someone who doesn't realize solar panels can kill, ought not criticize other people's knowledge of electronics. You are correct I was trolling you before I became a flat Earther. I just wanted to see how smart you were in electronics because I had read one of your comments, saying how smart you were in electronics. I'm always skeptical when I hear someone say how smart they are in electronics. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed. So mikey, keep on installing your dish antennas and leave the real electronics to us pros.

Yendor

Speaking of satellite dishes, don't they communicate with satellites that flat Earth theory says don't exist?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2015, 08:31:30 PM »
Another thing, you have no idea how old I am.  So what company did you work for that designed UAVs that were used in Iraq.  I used a few different ones.  As for a slide rule, yeah I have messed around with one, and they are an awesome tool for someone who needs it.  You however have no grasp on the basics of how an RF signal works.  I have seen this through a few conversations.  I am not talking about math, I am talking about basic concepts.  These are things that you must know in order to be able to design anything.  So do not give me the old guru routine, you do not qualify.

Mikey T.,

Yendor

Yendor,

I find it very suspicious that in spite of your claims to have worked in the industry  your ignorance of the basics is breathtaking,   I have seen situations before like this,  I have hired EE graduates that don't know which way round a zener diode goes,  and don't know how to wire up a 3 pin mains plug,   but we take them through the training to do the job we want,  and teach them the basics that they should already know.   

Let's take some specifics,   you didn't know the correct terminology for satellite downlink footprints,  you didn't understand that the higher the gain a dish has the greater need for alignment accuracy,  you didn't know what RTK was.   You pretended to not know what a troll was when I accused you of trolling, and here, I see you just admit that you were in fact trolling.

Now you are claiming that touching a solar panel can kill you,  FFS  have you had anything to do with solar?   What part of the panel is going to kill you if you touch it? 
You claim that 1ma will kill,  but you don't mention voltage or frequency or cite any supporting references.   

However, I do agree with you that the ISS wiring looks untidy,  and if it were mil spec, it would all be laced up and tied down neat.   I suspect that a lot of the loose wiring is for non-critical  movable peripheral equipment,  not mission critical life support systems.   Untidy as it is, it's probably more of a proof that it's real, rather than proof that it's faked.

What I said to you before,  was to stop playing the dumb yokel act,  now that you've finally dropped the dumb yokel act, there is the possibility of a sensible debate.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2015, 08:40:38 PM »
And what ? Are you that retarded , you can't figure out its one poorly run phoney side show . Tell me what supplies you could possibley fit in a rocket  of that size, thats room is taken up with needed fuel just to get that bit of junk off the ground. Tell me how your suppose to rondayvoo . How your supose to dock & how your supose to transfer the supplies. If you leaches are going to bleed the public dry of funds , you best improve on your bullshiting. Because your lies have caught up  with you.

Charles Bloomington,  the space genius.   How did you figure out what supplies were being delivered,  and since you are in Australia,  how much of YOUR money did it cost?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2015, 10:50:39 PM »
And what ? Are you that retarded , you can't figure out its one poorly run phoney side show . Tell me what supplies you could possibley fit in a rocket  of that size, thats room is taken up with needed fuel just to get that bit of junk off the ground. Tell me how your suppose to rondayvoo . How your supose to dock & how your supose to transfer the supplies. If you leaches are going to bleed the public dry of funds , you best improve on your bullshiting. Because your lies have caught up  with you.

Here is a video explaining that:

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Poko

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2015, 11:40:49 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jun/28/nasa-spacex-launch-international-space-station-wrong
And?

I would suggest you play the game Kerbal Space Program. In that game, you are in charge of a space program and your job is to design and launch rockets into space. The game uses real physics and can teach you things about orbital mechanics. If you don't feel like playing the game, you can watch this video " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> can get the basic idea of how space craft in real life achieve orbit and how they rendezvous.

I really would recommend actually playing the game though. It really can teach you a lot about how real life spacecraft work, how they orbit, and how interplanetary travel is achieved.
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2015, 01:12:07 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jun/28/nasa-spacex-launch-international-space-station-wrong
And?

I would suggest you play the game Kerbal Space Program. In that game, you are in charge of a space program and your job is to design and launch rockets into space. The game uses real physics and can teach you things about orbital mechanics. If you don't feel like playing the game, you can watch this video " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> can get the basic idea of how space craft in real life achieve orbit and how they rendezvous.

I really would recommend actually playing the game though. It really can teach you a lot about how real life spacecraft work, how they orbit, and how interplanetary travel is achieved.
I dont play games & this achieving does that include blowing up . You know before you rave on about how amazing this shyt is , you really should take a reality pill.  ::) Thanks for the advice , I will save my quarters  for the game arcade.  Look out NASA astronaut bloomington has just arrived.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:19:08 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2015, 01:20:42 AM »
And?

I dont play games & this achieving does that include blowing up . You know before you rave on about how amazing this shyt is , you really should take a reality pill.  ::)

Yes,  rockets blowing up is not uncommon in Kerbal.   You have to be careful and  know what you are doing when you design it.  Do it wrong and boom!

Did you decide if you're Leo Wanker or Russell Coight?

Yendor

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2015, 07:12:44 AM »

Mikey T.,

Yendor

Yendor,

I find it very suspicious that in spite of your claims to have worked in the industry  your ignorance of the basics is breathtaking,   I have seen situations before like this,  I have hired EE graduates that don't know which way round a zener diode goes,  and don't know how to wire up a 3 pin mains plug,   but we take them through the training to do the job we want,  and teach them the basics that they should already know.   

Let's take some specifics,   you didn't know the correct terminology for satellite downlink footprints,  you didn't understand that the higher the gain a dish has the greater need for alignment accuracy,  you didn't know what RTK was.   You pretended to not know what a troll was when I accused you of trolling, and here, I see you just admit that you were in fact trolling.

Now you are claiming that touching a solar panel can kill you,  FFS  have you had anything to do with solar?   What part of the panel is going to kill you if you touch it? 
You claim that 1ma will kill,  but you don't mention voltage or frequency or cite any supporting references.   

However, I do agree with you that the ISS wiring looks untidy,  and if it were mil spec, it would all be laced up and tied down neat.   I suspect that a lot of the loose wiring is for non-critical  movable peripheral equipment,  not mission critical life support systems.   Untidy as it is, it's probably more of a proof that it's real, rather than proof that it's faked.

What I said to you before,  was to stop playing the dumb yokel act,  now that you've finally dropped the dumb yokel act, there is the possibility of a sensible debate.

Rayzor, Good Morning,

I'm sorry you feel that way about me. "your ignorance of the basics is breathtaking" That is real smart coming from someone who doesn't know what solar panels do and doesn't realize you can very well get shocked from them and possibly get killed. An yes, If you receive 1mA for one second it can do kill. Of course voltage and frequency matters. The voltage has to be high enough to drive the current through your body. When did I say I didn't  know higher gain dish antennas are not more sensitive. High gain dish antennas have a narrower e field because they focus on a narrowers area.
I was trolling mikey T. not you. I'm ending this pissing contest here. If you don't believe what I claim, that's alright because I've seen a lot of people like you who think the know it all when in fact they only know what an engineer told them at the water fountain. Good day,

Yendor
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

Yendor

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2015, 07:25:20 AM »
Mikey T.,

Yendor

Speaking of satellite dishes, don't they communicate with satellites that flat Earth theory says don't exist?

Good morning Mikeman,

No, if you recall I didn't say I didn't believe in satellites. I said I don't believe they work the way we are told. In fact I said satellites was what was keeping me on the fence so long. Have a good day.

Yendor
                              George Orwell

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2015, 08:15:41 AM »
I dont play games
Very well.
& this achieving does that
Achieving interplanetary travel affects whether or not you play games?
include blowing up .
You blow up as well as not playing video games, all due to interplanetary travel?  ???

You are a confusing individual Charles.

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2015, 08:16:31 AM »

Charles Bloomington,  the space genius.   How did you figure out what supplies were being delivered,  and since you are in Australia,  how much of YOUR money did it cost?
Well I kind of figured it wasn't going to be a tube of lube & a pack of condoms for the next upcoming intergalactic space station blow job . Two previous supposed supply rockets apparently  blew up , which  would make this rocket important & having to be loaded with extra  goodies.  Hence where the phuck do  you put the  fuel required , to get that scrap metal off the ground ?
 Considering Australian dollars are floated on the Washington stock exchange under ucc code .I dont think I will ever get to see any of my superannuation money or a pension .
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2015, 08:19:54 AM »
doesn't realize you can very well get shocked from them and possibly get killed.
He didn't say that.

An yes, If you receive 1mA for one second it can do kill.
Citation?  Although this is completely irrelevant - the astronauts are wearing space suits and there aren't uninsulated wires floating about.

I've seen a lot of people like you who think the know it all when in fact they only know what an engineer told them at the water fountain.
Real engineers demonstrate their knowledge and skills.  All you do is keep telling everyone about how you worked on this system or that, and then make basic errors.

I suspect you might have had a job with "engineer" in the title - but it also included the words "washing" and "machine"
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2015, 08:31:08 AM »
I dont play games
Very well.
& this achieving does that
Achieving interplanetary travel affects whether or not you play games?
include blowing up .
You blow up as well as not playing video games, all due to interplanetary travel?  ???

You are a confusing individual Charles.
No just broken

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2015, 08:43:06 AM »
I was trolling mikey T.

Thanks for being up front about that. The "ignorant yokel" shtick has gotten stale. Can you drop it, please?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Yendor

« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2015, 08:44:58 AM »
doesn't realize you can very well get shocked from them and possibly get killed.
He didn't say that.

An yes, If you receive 1mA for one second it can do kill.
Citation?  Although this is completely irrelevant - the astronauts are wearing space suits and there aren't uninsulated wires floating about.

I've seen a lot of people like you who think the know it all when in fact they only know what an engineer told them at the water fountain.
Real engineers demonstrate their knowledge and skills.  All you do is keep telling everyone about how you worked on this system or that, and then make basic errors.

I suspect you might have had a job with "engineer" in the title - but it also included the words "washing" and "machine"

Good morning Jimmy. I see you are in high spirits today. With your safety in mind, Please be careful when working around high voltage, try to keep one hand behind your back. Because if you get shocked and your one hand is touching ground it may kill you, You see, if your body receives as low as 1mA for one second, given high enough voltage you could be killed. Also watch out for solar panels because they do produce voltage. The same as above, given the right conditions they could hurt you too. Always turn off the breakers before you work around high voltage. Because you REers seem to know very little about electricity, You should pass this information along to them during your weekly meetings. And Jimmy, washing machines need engineers too. Have a good day.

Yendor
                              George Orwell

Yendor

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2015, 08:53:33 AM »
I was trolling mikey T.

Thanks for being up front about that. The "ignorant yokel" shtick has gotten stale. Can you drop it, please?

Hello Jimmy,

I'm sorry, I thought you had a little sense of humor and you liked calling me a yokel. My, My what will you call me now? Surprise me. I think you and Mikeman are my favorite REers. Of course with Mikeman's new experiment, he may become a FEer. One never knows. Have a great day.

Yendor
                              George Orwell

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2015, 09:43:42 AM »
Good morning Jimmy. I see you are in high spirits today. With your safety in mind, Please be careful when working around high voltage, try to keep one hand behind your back.
Yendor, nobody is asking you for advice.

You see, if your body receives as low as 1mA for one second, given high enough voltage you could be killed.
So, what sort of voltage are we talking here then Yendor?  And I'll ask again: citation.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Mikey T.

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2015, 12:46:38 PM »
Since I didn't get online much yesterday or today, I will answer Yendor really quickly here.  First I never claimed to be some electronics genius.  I did point out your obvious lack of understanding or your purposeful act of ignorance of basic electrical concepts.  Yes I did work as a DirecTV installer for several years, I also was a regional trainer for installers and I traveled to other areas of the country to certify installers.  I am currently not working in a constant engineering field, yet I did just recently graduate with two degrees in engineering (computer and electronics).  I do some consulting work for automation systems for the company I currently work for in addition to my responsibilities as a manager in materials movement.  I do a little side projects in electronics to keep my skills fresh like designing custom home automation systems.  I have a couple of base units that I am in the process of developing to patent for a new project involving home automation.  If I do succeed in getting the patent pending, I will then provide you with plenty of data involving it. 
I believe if you are going to claim to be an engineer, you must know the basic concepts of the engineering field and physics.  So when i see someone claiming such and then spouting complete nonsense I will in fact call you out.  I sacrificed way too much earning my degrees (almost put myself, my wife and my kids into homeless status to do so) to see someone shit all over the profession.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2015, 12:54:28 PM »
Since I didn't get online much yesterday or today, I will answer Yendor really quickly here.  First I never claimed to be some electronics genius.  I did point out your obvious lack of understanding or your purposeful act of ignorance of basic electrical concepts.  Yes I did work as a DirecTV installer for several years, I also was a regional trainer for installers and I traveled to other areas of the country to certify installers.  I am currently not working in a constant engineering field, yet I did just recently graduate with two degrees in engineering (computer and electronics).  I do some consulting work for automation systems for the company I currently work for in addition to my responsibilities as a manager in materials movement.  I do a little side projects in electronics to keep my skills fresh like designing custom home automation systems.  I have a couple of base units that I am in the process of developing to patent for a new project involving home automation.  If I do succeed in getting the patent pending, I will then provide you with plenty of data involving it. 
I believe if you are going to claim to be an engineer, you must know the basic concepts of the engineering field and physics.  So when i see someone claiming such and then spouting complete nonsense I will in fact call you out.  I sacrificed way too much earning my degrees (almost put myself, my wife and my kids into homeless status to do so) to see someone shit all over the profession.
Stop telling so many lies. If you were doing all that, I guarantee you, you wouldn't be sat on here spewing your shit.
Get a grip. Only the really naive one's will fall for your utter bullshit. There's some global Earther's that fit the bill. Pm them and spew your nonsense. I'm sure you can fathom who the gullible one's are.

« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2015, 01:43:05 PM »
I'm starting to think scepti's shtick is best read as a rap.  Try reading this in your best gangsta stylee:

Stop telling so many lies.
If you were doing all that, I guarantee you,
you wouldn't be sat on here spewing your shit.
Get a grip.
Only the really naive one's will fall for your utter bullshit.
There's some global Earther's that fit the bill.
Pm them and spew your nonsense.
I'm sure you can fathom who the gullible one's are.

Or maybe there isn't enough rhyming - maybe spoken word poetry?

Mikey T.

« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2015, 01:46:24 PM »
Well it's Monday, I am at work.  I was a little busy Sunday and I wasn't here.  If i decide to take a break and sit down and look at what is being said I will.  Once again, I have given you no reason to call me a liar.  You just can't argue against me so your only option is to attack my character.  If I had given out lies and you caught them, it would be a different story.  As for now, I have not lied once. 
So math and science is hard for you, that is ok scepti.  But refrain from attacking others when they confuse you.  You only make yourself look like an ass.

BTW, do you know what is involved in what I have said?  No? I didn't think so.  What makes you think I haven't had a second monitor open, and in between rearranging circuit pathways on a board layout I don't decide to post something?  For now I am stuck using an Eagle layout program that USM provided to me while I was going to school, so when you do test and export the file to board layout format it takes a bit of processing, especially when you are dealing with multi layered boards.  So I spend a bit of time on the computer and yeah, I have time to put in a word from time to time.   
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:51:01 PM by Mikey T. »

Yendor

« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2015, 02:58:09 PM »
Well it's Monday, I am at work.  I was a little busy Sunday and I wasn't here.  If i decide to take a break and sit down and look at what is being said I will.  Once again, I have given you no reason to call me a liar.  You just can't argue against me so your only option is to attack my character.  If I had given out lies and you caught them, it would be a different story.  As for now, I have not lied once. 
So math and science is hard for you, that is ok scepti.  But refrain from attacking others when they confuse you.  You only make yourself look like an ass.

BTW, do you know what is involved in what I have said?  No? I didn't think so.  What makes you think I haven't had a second monitor open, and in between rearranging circuit pathways on a board layout I don't decide to post something?  For now I am stuck using an Eagle layout program that USM provided to me while I was going to school, so when you do test and export the file to board layout format it takes a bit of processing, especially when you are dealing with multi layered boards.  So I spend a bit of time on the computer and yeah, I have time to put in a word from time to time.

Mikey T.,

Glad to see you back on. I didn't know you could lay out PC boards. I could have used an extra one at my last job where I was the engineering manager. Too bad, then you could have a real job. As a side note. Blue tape goes on one side and red tape goes on the other.

Yendor
                              George Orwell

Mikey T.

« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2015, 03:15:45 PM »
Nope, not gonna acid etch my on boards, if this is what you are referring to on the tape.  I have used a copper mill to cut double sided boards.  I usually just lay out the boards after fighting wires and through pin chips on a breadboard, then lay out the circuit board in Eagle (BTW they have a huge downloadable library of actual footprints for the parts if you know what specific ones you are using, or you can design your own library if you can't find one, I had to for some surface mount atmel chips), adding any layers to reduce the size of the board, then once I am satisfied and it passes the emulation testing I export it to a layout file and submit it to Osha Park.  They are very friendly to small scale operations such as prototyping boards.  Cheaper to order enough to fill a 10 by 20 inch sheet though. 
Cadsoft make Eagle, you can check them out here, but I am not sure how scaled down the trial software may be.  I think it will only let you make something like a 2 inch by 2 inch board.  Also another decent free CAD circuit program is PSpice.  This is what almost of the circuits I had to design in school used to emulate it, but i do not think is hase board layout tools, not sure on that, but i prefer it for testing initial circuit ideas so you can get an ideal readings for any node in the circuit.

Yendor

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2015, 03:19:51 PM »
You see, if your body receives as low as 1mA for one second, given high enough voltage you could be killed.
So, what sort of voltage are we talking here then Yendor?  And I'll ask again: citation.
[/quote]

Jimmy,

If a body resistance is low enough and 1mA could pass through his heart a person could die. Especially those with weak hearts. I never said,"if you get shocked for 1 second 1mA would kill you". I simply said, "1ma for one second can kill". A bright guy like yourself should have figured that out.

Have you read were solar panels produce voltage yet?

Yendor
                              George Orwell

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »
Yendor you are very good man don't listen to inferior mind and man like mikey he is scientist mind the most inferior mind, Yendor you came from the industry and you are honest man very honest, live your life with proud and let mike live with regrets.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2015, 03:25:51 PM »
Stop telling so many lies. If you were doing all that, I guarantee you, you wouldn't be sat on here spewing your shit.
Get a grip. Only the really naive one's will fall for your utter bullshit. There's some global Earther's that fit the bill. Pm them and spew your nonsense. I'm sure you can fathom who the gullible one's are.
Take your own advice.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Yendor

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2015, 03:27:34 PM »
Nope, not gonna acid etch my on boards, if this is what you are referring to on the tape.  I have used a copper mill to cut double sided boards.  I usually just lay out the boards after fighting wires and through pin chips on a breadboard, then lay out the circuit board in Eagle (BTW they have a huge downloadable library of actual footprints for the parts if you know what specific ones you are using, or you can design your own library if you can't find one, I had to for some surface mount atmel chips), adding any layers to reduce the size of the board, then once I am satisfied and it passes the emulation testing I export it to a layout file and submit it to Osha Park.  They are very friendly to small scale operations such as prototyping boards.  Cheaper to order enough to fill a 10 by 20 inch sheet though. 
Cadsoft make Eagle, you can check them out here, but I am not sure how scaled down the trial software may be.  I think it will only let you make something like a 2 inch by 2 inch board.  Also another decent free CAD circuit program is PSpice.  This is what almost of the circuits I had to design in school used to emulate it, but i do not think is hase board layout tools, not sure on that, but i prefer it for testing initial circuit ideas so you can get an ideal readings for any node in the circuit.

Mikey T.,

I always use a company called ExpressPCB for prototype boards I did at home. They have a free program you design the schematic with and another free program that  does the actual board. You should check them out. I believe this is the first time you've been civil to me. Thanks.

Yendor
                              George Orwell

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2015, 03:31:41 PM »
I'm starting to think scepti's shtick is best read as a rap.  Try reading this in your best gangsta stylee:

Stop telling so many lies. It's this I tell you, that I despise.
If you were doing all that, I guarantee you, crabs, that it's a rap.
You wouldn't be sat on here spewing your shit. You'd see the light and join the gangster hit.
Get a grip. Accept no stick. Let's have the rip.
Only the really naive one's will fall for your utter bullshit. No nit pick, it's real slick, don't set up lip.
There's some global Earther's that fit the bill. Play it cool it's blue or red pill, don't shill, just go in for the thrill and chill.
Pm them and spew your nonsense. Show them who's boss and curb the bad sense.
I'm sure you can fathom who the gullible one's are. Sell them holes with rust for a car. Never leave the door ajar for fear of infiltration from afar, just don't let it mar your experience of the la de dah.

Or maybe there isn't enough rhyming - maybe spoken word poetry?
Try that out crabby and sing it like a gangster rapper.  :P

Mikey T.

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2015, 03:40:28 PM »

Mikey T.,

I always use a company called ExpressPCB for prototype boards I did at home. They have a free program you design the schematic with and another free program that  does the actual board. You should check them out. I believe this is the first time you've been civil to me. Thanks.

Yendor
Not completely true there, we had a nice conversation about atmospheric bounce and the frequencies that the ionosphere would reflect.  I think your point was that the Satellite signals could bounce back, and mine was that microwaves were too short a wavelength to do so. 
modestman, please stray away from the conversation, as you have no idea what you are talking about.
But yes Yendor, I will try to be more civil towards you.  Like I said, I sacrificed way too much to see engineering get crapped on.  Whether you were intending on that being your message or not, I took it that way.