What About The ISS?

• 127 Replies

Yendor

Re: What About The ISS?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2015, 01:27:11 PM »
Mikey T.

You say thick insulated suites. Do you even know how thick they are? They are 3/16" thick. Does that sound like heavy insulated to you. And besides that how do you know wires dont enter the suit that isn't exposed to the environment?

Yendor
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

Yendor

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2015, 01:31:14 PM »
Seriously dude, give it up.  You are really just giving ammunition to someone who would point out your lack of intelligent responses.
You are absolutely doing better job convince more people the earth is flat, I agree.

Thank you modestman,

I'm not afraid of them. I'm like muhammad ali, 'float like a butterfly, sting like a bee'
Yendor
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

Yendor

George Orwell

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2015, 01:51:56 PM »
Water has a blue haze. Or really, just a colored haze.
everything is remake by photoshop or whatever to take out all the irregular.

Photoshopping every frame in countless hours of video.  Yeah, that totally seems possible. [/sarcasm]
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2015, 03:19:35 PM »
I made the statement that they could shock you, I didn't say they would. If you don't think solar panels can't produce enough electricity to kill you, (1ma for 1 second can kill)[Citation needed], Then I now question everything you say. You must be reading everything you've stated from the internet or some books you purchased from a yard sale. Yes I did work for the largest microwave filter company in the world for nearly twenty years as an RF engineer designing microwave filters, GaAs diode switches, PIN diodes, Coaxial switches, computer controlled tunable filters and many other things the government agencies sent me.

Which you say they threw away.

I also worked for another company  called L3 corp. I designed uplink and downlinks for UAVs that were used in Iraq. Plus I spent six years in the Navy working on guided missile launching systems. plus I worked at smaller companies designing other electronic devices.

And yet you claim to believe the Earth is flat. Interesting. This may also explain why:

Yes I am technical and i have spent many months developing products for the government that I know ended up on the scrap heap.

I probably built my first computer using wire wrap before you were born. So don't give me this song and dance about me knowing nothing just because you want to smear FEers and don't agree with what I believe.

You act like you know nothing and present nothing here that suggests you understand anything useful, so we simply take you at your word.

You simply don't realize I'm sixty-five years old and I haven't done much math in a long while, But I'll tell you I designed a lot of filters using math and a slide rule.

Did the filters work?

do you even know what they are?

Filters, math, or slide rules?

Here is just one place I found on the net that took me about two minutes.

“There’s a potentially lethal situation for firefighters, where anywhere from 40 milliamps (mA) to 240 mA of DC electric current can lock up the muscles and you can’t let go,” says Ken Boyce, UL’s manager and principal engineer for product safety. The current could be strong enough where the firefighter could jump back and fall off the roof, fall into a solar panel, or be strong enough past 240 mA to cause ventricular fibrillation and cause death. At 70 mA, electrical burns causing cell necrosis could come into play, according to UL. Even the amount of light generated from fighting a nighttime fire adjacent to a building with rooftop PV could generate electricity in the solar panels, Boyce added.

Didn't you say it only took 1 mA to kill ya'?

So don't come across to me as some kind of electrical genius, you're certainly not.

Yendor

You don't come across as much of one, that's for sure! I keep hoping it's an act. This is a funny place.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Yendor

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2015, 07:30:11 AM »
I made the statement that they could shock you, I didn't say they would. If you don't think solar panels can't produce enough electricity to kill you, (1ma for 1 second can kill)[Citation needed], Then I now question everything you say. You must be reading everything you've stated from the internet or some books you purchased from a yard sale. Yes I did work for the largest microwave filter company in the world for nearly twenty years as an RF engineer designing microwave filters, GaAs diode switches, PIN diodes, Coaxial switches, computer controlled tunable filters and many other things the government agencies sent me.

I also worked for another company  called L3 corp. I designed uplink and downlinks for UAVs that were used in Iraq. Plus I spent six years in the Navy working on guided missile launching systems. plus I worked at smaller companies designing other electronic devices.

And yet you claim to believe the Earth is flat. Interesting. This may also explain why:

Yes I am technical and i have spent many months developing products for the government that I know ended up on the scrap heap.

I probably built my first computer using wire wrap before you were born. So don't give me this song and dance about me knowing nothing just because you want to smear FEers and don't agree with what I believe.

You act like you know nothing and present nothing here that suggests you understand anything useful, so we simply take you at your word.

You simply don't realize I'm sixty-five years old and I haven't done much math in a long while, But I'll tell you I designed a lot of filters using math and a slide rule.

Did the filters work?

“There’s a potentially lethal situation for firefighters, where anywhere from 40 milliamps (mA) to 240 mA of DC electric current can lock up the muscles and you can’t let go,” says Ken Boyce, UL’s manager and principal engineer for product safety. The current could be strong enough where the firefighter could jump back and fall off the roof, fall into a solar panel, or be strong enough past 240 mA to cause ventricular fibrillation and cause death. At 70 mA, electrical burns causing cell necrosis could come into play, according to UL. Even the amount of light generated from fighting a nighttime fire adjacent to a building with rooftop PV could generate electricity in the solar panels, Boyce added.

So don't come across to me as some kind of electrical genius, you're certainly not.

Yendor

You don't come across as much of one, that's for sure! I keep hoping it's an act. This is a funny place.

Good morning Alpha20mega,

When I said a lot ended on the scrap heap, is because The government orders a lot of stuff they know won't be used for anything. Especially stuff for satellites. This is because it keeps government contractors and engineers like me busy.  I believe the rest you posted was you trying to be funny again, HaHa

Yendor
                              George Orwell

Mikey T.

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2015, 07:40:47 AM »
Alpha, Yendor clearly doesn't understand the basic concepts of electricity.  He is here just trolling for fun.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2015, 07:51:12 AM »
Alpha, Yendor clearly doesn't understand the basic concepts of electricity.  He is here just trolling for fun.
Nah; Yendor isn't trolling for fun. He may be having fun but it's you that's trying to troll and it isn't fore fun.
Yendor is posing legitimate stuff and asking legitimate questions. The fact that they scare you is why you're cacking your panties.

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2015, 07:57:41 AM »
If you think this photo is not fake why don't you just show us the earth from space this will be ultimately proof.

Proof enough?
Gezz earth seems close at 400km . ::)
Thunderbirds TV Show Intro: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 08:05:26 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2015, 08:39:16 AM »
If you think this photo is not fake why don't you just show us the earth from space this will be ultimately proof.

Proof enough?
Thunderbirds TV Show Intro: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

400km as compared to a 25000km earth is incredibly close!  It is 16/1000 of the total circumference of the earth.  If the earth were a 10yard ball (360") this would be 5.7" above the surface. 

As far as the Thunderbirds, seems a bit random but was an interesting show when I saw reruns as a kid.

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2015, 09:01:01 AM »

Proof enough?

400km as compared to a 25000km earth is incredibly close!  It is 16/1000 of the total circumference of the earth.  If the earth were a 10yard ball (360") this would be 5.7" above the surface. 

As far as the Thunderbirds, seems a bit random but was an interesting show when I saw reruns as a kid.
400km  is 1312336 ft.  Here is a photo at 120000 ft http://swns.com/wp-content/themes/wp-clear/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://swns.com/wp-content/uploads/rower1-1024x768.jpg&w=600&h=450&zc=1
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2015, 09:32:28 AM »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2015, 09:56:12 AM »
If the camera is not pointed directly at the horizon then the curve will apear to be more or less curved then it actually is, and if a camera is pointed perfectly strait forward at a 90 degree angle from down or up then the horizon will always appear perfectly strait.  These are problems that arise for the same reason that there is no perfect flat Earth map: a sphere cannot be perfectly projected on a flat surface.

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2015, 10:14:50 AM »

Did the filters work?

Yendor

Good morning Alpha20mega,

When I said a lot ended on the scrap heap, is because The government orders a lot of stuff they know won't be used for anything. Especially stuff for satellites. This is because it keeps government contractors and engineers like me busy. 

No wonder it's your stuff that ended up on the heap.

I believe the rest you posted was you trying to be funny again, HaHa

Avoiding the questions, I see.

No reference for the lethality of 1 mA? Why the concern that 40 - 240 mA can "lock up your muscles and you can't let go" if 1 mA is all it takes to finish you off?

Did your filters work?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2015, 12:00:53 PM »
If the camera is not pointed directly at the horizon then the curve will apear to be more or less curved then it actually is, and if a camera is pointed perfectly strait forward at a 90 degree angle from down or up then the horizon will always appear perfectly strait.  These are problems that arise for the same reason that there is no perfect flat Earth map: a sphere cannot be perfectly projected on a flat surface.
So you admit the earth is flat ?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2015, 12:18:55 PM »

Nope.  Even if the horizon were below eye level my statement would be true.  This would also mean that if you looked down at the horizon it would appear curved.

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2015, 01:28:15 PM »

Nope.  Even if the horizon were below eye level my statement would be true.  This would also mean that if you looked down at the horizon it would appear curved.
so do you admit the camera always create the curvature and just like there is no curvature in shore height there is no curvature in 120000 feet.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2015, 01:30:35 PM »
Listen closely, some of it is from the camera. But there is no curve that can be easily discerned by the naked eye at sea level.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2015, 01:58:51 PM »
But there is no curve that can be easily discerned by the naked eye at sea level.
exactly.no curvature at sea level.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2015, 02:13:42 PM »
No easily discernable curvature, no.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Yendor

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2015, 03:06:07 PM »
Mikey T.

I worked for a company called BAI Aerosystems that was later bought out by L3 Corporation. I'm surprised you've never heard of them. We did work for NavAir, surely you've heard of them. So mikey T. what kind of work do you do? All I've heard from you is you install satellite dishes, and that makes you a whiz bang in electronics. For someone who doesn't realize solar panels can kill, ought not criticize other people's knowledge of electronics. You are correct when I was trolling you, before I became a flat Earther, I just wanted to see how smart you were in electronics because I had read one of your comments, saying how smart you were in electronics. I'm always skeptical when I hear someone say how smart they are in electronics. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed. So mikey, keep on installing your dish antennas and leave the real electronics to us pros.

Yendor
                              George Orwell

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2015, 03:34:55 PM »
Mikey T.

I worked for a company called BAI Aerosystems that was later bought out by L3 Corporation. I'm surprised you've never heard of them. We did work for NavAir, surely you've heard of them. So mikey T. what kind of work do you do? All I've heard from you is you install satellite dishes, and that makes you a whiz bang in electronics. For someone who doesn't realize solar panels can kill, ought not criticize other people's knowledge of electronics. You are correct when I was trolling you, before I became a flat Earther, I just wanted to see how smart you were in electronics because I had read one of your comments, saying how smart you were in electronics. I'm always skeptical when I hear someone say how smart they are in electronics. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed. So mikey, keep on installing your dish antennas and leave the real electronics to us pros.

Yendor

I never said that solar panels can't kill you, I just said that they couldn't kill you when you are in a thick insulative space suit.

so do you admit the camera always create the curvature and just like there is no curvature in shore height there is no curvature in 120000 feet.

Nope, but it is possible for lensing to counter the curvature and make a curved horizon look flat.

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2015, 04:13:37 PM »

400km  is 1312336 ft.  Here is a photo at 120000 ft http://swns.com/wp-content/themes/wp-clear/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://swns.com/wp-content/uploads/rower1-1024x768.jpg&w=600&h=450&zc=1
Definite curve there.  Looks like the earth is round after all.
Tickets please .All aboard the bullshit train . Full streaming shit ahead. Anther supply rocket blows up . That makes 3 if you include the Russian.
What are they breathing up there . What are they eating  & drinking up there .  Dame that shitter must be backed up to the hill . You can only survive on fairy dust shit talk for so long . I, d be a little worried if I was one of those nasa astronaut actors . They might  just  have to take one for the team soon .
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 04:20:07 PM by charles bloomington »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2015, 04:57:26 PM »
Tickets please .All aboard the bullshit train . Full streaming shit ahead. Anther supply rocket blows up . That makes 3 if you include the Russian.
What are they breathing up there . What are they eating  & drinking up there .  Dame that shitter must be backed up to the hill . You can only survive on fairy dust shit talk for so long . I, d be a little worried if I was one of those nasa astronaut actors . They might  just  have to take one for the team soon .

The ISS has a bunch of extra supplies that are there just in case a rocket doesn't make it to the station.  The people who designed the station thought of this.

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jun/28/nasa-spacex-launch-international-space-station-wrong
And?
And what ? Are you that retarded , you can't figure out its one poorly run phoney side show . Tell me what supplies you could possibley fit in a rocket  of that size, thats room is taken up with needed fuel just to get that bit of junk off the ground. Tell me how your suppose to rondayvoo . How your supose to dock & how your supose to transfer the supplies. If you leaches are going to bleed the public dry of funds , you best improve on your bullshiting. Because your lies have caught up  with you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 05:24:59 PM by charles bloomington »

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2015, 05:00:19 PM »

The ISS has a bunch of extra supplies that are there just in case a rocket doesn't make it to the station.  The people who designed the station thought of this.
its 3 rockets ass clown . When was the last time they received supplys ?

Yendor

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2015, 05:10:50 PM »
Mikey T.

Yendor

I never said that solar panels can't kill you, I just said that they couldn't kill you when you are in a thick insulative space suit.

Nope, but it is possible for lensing to counter the curvature and make a curved horizon look flat.

I'm sorry mikeman,
This post was for mikey T.

Yendor
                              George Orwell