Beautiful video debunking FE and Moon Landing hoaxes

• 79 Replies

Bill_the_Pretender

• Not scared of the truth
Re: Beautiful video debunking FE and Moon Landing hoaxes
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »
The most essence of universe should be effortless and science is the opposite. as I said science is the art of deceiving, and it erect very clumsy theories to our life to confuse us and it make our life unnaturally ugly. I was believing in evolution and in round earth and in every scientific idea but I understood it make me depressed because it make the world ugly and stinky.

If it's so effortless then you should have no problem coming up with a grand theory of everything that's incredibly simple, and then you can pick up your Nobel prize.  The universe that you think we live in would be about as elegant as that single color image.  Unfortunately the universe is what it is and wanting it to be simple won't change anything.

Here is a way of thinking about it.  Let's take the 3 images I posted before and say that they represent everything there is to know about a given universe.  Let's say that you can only experimentally discover a few pixels and you had to make educated guesses for the rest.  Then a scientist could test their guesses by making and testing predictions and see if it fits.

In the solid image scientists will find out what the whole thing it pretty quickly.

In the random image would probably never be fully figured out because it's random.

The elegant image would be quite tricky to figure out and there will be some holes that will be very hard to fill, but it's easier then the first image because it's more predictable.  This is what we observe with science.

If science is so wrong, then you should have no trouble coming up with some things it currently has wrong.  Please don't say the shape of the Earth, because that would be circular reasoning.
I have a theory which summit all and everything comes out of it - Infinitely and eternally god.

God is fake.
I'd be an FE believer, but I'm not stupid. I have Internets.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2015, 05:52:35 PM »
The most essence of universe should be effortless and science is the opposite. as I said science is the art of deceiving, and it erect very clumsy theories to our life to confuse us and it make our life unnaturally ugly. I was believing in evolution and in round earth and in every scientific idea but I understood it make me depressed because it make the world ugly and stinky.

If it's so effortless then you should have no problem coming up with a grand theory of everything that's incredibly simple, and then you can pick up your Nobel prize.  The universe that you think we live in would be about as elegant as that single color image.  Unfortunately the universe is what it is and wanting it to be simple won't change anything.

Here is a way of thinking about it.  Let's take the 3 images I posted before and say that they represent everything there is to know about a given universe.  Let's say that you can only experimentally discover a few pixels and you had to make educated guesses for the rest.  Then a scientist could test their guesses by making and testing predictions and see if it fits.

In the solid image scientists will find out what the whole thing it pretty quickly.

In the random image would probably never be fully figured out because it's random.

The elegant image would be quite tricky to figure out and there will be some holes that will be very hard to fill, but it's easier then the first image because it's more predictable.  This is what we observe with science.

If science is so wrong, then you should have no trouble coming up with some things it currently has wrong.  Please don't say the shape of the Earth, because that would be circular reasoning.
I have a theory which summit all and everything comes out of it - Infinitely and eternally god.

God is fake.
life without god are meaningless that's what naza is all about.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2015, 05:53:26 PM »

God is fake.

My life has plenty of meaning without an archaic god.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2015, 05:56:44 PM »

God is fake.

My life has plenty of meaning without an archaic god.
When humanity was created the first question was where did we come from, and the immediate answer was that there is creator, don't you see you can't take it from people therefore science and medicine and naza going to lose some time.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2015, 06:08:49 PM »
My point in life to is make meaning, not to serve some overlord under threat of eternal torture.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2015, 06:11:19 PM »
My point in life to is make meaning, not to serve some overlord under threat of eternal torture.
I don't believe in religion, religion is almost the same shit as science, just science is more evil much more evil.
I don't believe in eternal torture.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2015, 06:20:08 PM »
science definition is using the application of measurements to trickery. science is trickery,
Science can't bring to computers because it is paradox, computers is something that has an actual purpose, science is all about deception.

Actually the definition of science is "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.".  Science may be complicated, but it's elegant.  Here is an example of what I am talking about.

Look at this image:

It couldn't be simpler, every pixel is the same color.  It's not very elegent though because there is absolutely no detail.

Now look at this image:

It's just random pixel colors.  It is as complicated as an image can get and it can't be compressed.  It's too complicated and it's definitely not elegant.

Here is another image:

It's quite elegant It has an amount of detail between that of the previous images, but the other images are both not very elegant.  Elegance lies between simplicity and complexity.  If it were to be put on a graph I believe it would look something like this:

You expect the universe to be so simple that it wouldn't even take math to understand, but in reality the universe lies right on top of the peak.  It's not as simple as it could be, but it's very elegant.

Excellent post,   the real pity, is that some many people are ignorant of  the beauty of the maths describing the universe.

I'm thinking of the standard model Lagrangian.   " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2015, 06:59:45 PM »
^^^ Even more beautiful video made in 1968 showing how perfectly capable they were of faking space travel.

Have you watched the movie? You realize they walk around on their spaceship? The people on the moon just walk slowly.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2015, 09:08:06 PM »

Great.

Just make predictions with it and then go pick up your Nobel prize.  Otherwise your theory is useless.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2015, 12:51:14 AM »
^^^ Even more beautiful video made in 1968 showing how perfectly capable they were of faking space travel.

Have you watched the movie? You realize they walk around on their spaceship? The people on the moon just walk slowly.
They shouldn't be walking slowly though. No atmospheric resistance to their bodies and one sixth gravity is what they tell us.

Work it out for yourself.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2015, 12:55:56 AM »

They shouldn't be walking slowly though. No atmospheric resistance to their bodies and one sixth gravity is what they tell us.

No,  according to the well known theory of denspressure,  they should be floating.   Since there is no air,  there can be no airpressure.   You should already know this scepti,  this is grade school denspressure theory.  !!!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2015, 02:58:34 AM »

No,  according to the well known theory of denspressure,  they should be floating.   Since there is no air,  there can be no airpressure.   You should already know this scepti,  this is grade school denspressure theory.  !!!
If you cared to use your nut you would see why the moon and no air and what not, is bullshit. I keep nudging myself to put you people into some kind of intelligence category but I can't when you believe in crap like men on the moon stuff. It basically wipes out any push you people give out as to having any scientifically logical brains.

Your world involves far too much belief in fantasy and it's shocking.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2015, 03:25:41 AM »

If you cared to use your nut you would see why the moon and no air and what not, is bullshit. I keep nudging myself to put you people into some kind of intelligence category but I can't when you believe in crap like men on the moon stuff. It basically wipes out any push you people give out as to having any scientifically logical brains.

The reality is we did land on the moon, and gravity is real,   denspressure is interesting as a theory,  but the evidence says that it's the fantasy not gravity.  Of course if you have ANY evidence to the contrary then let's hear it.   I'm not biased against evidence,  I'm just biased against unfounded bullshit conspiracies. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2015, 03:55:44 AM »

The reality is we did land on the moon, and gravity is real,   denspressure is interesting as a theory,  but the evidence says that it's the fantasy not gravity.  Of course if you have ANY evidence to the contrary then let's hear it.   I'm not biased against evidence,  I'm just biased against unfounded bullshit conspiracies.
You accept or deny anything you want to. It's your right. If you think denpressure is interesting then take some time to understand it all by trying to place it into your reality instead of your gravitational fantasy model.

Let's be honest. You have all the globe bollocks at your whim. Try out of the box and see where it takes you. It's more for your benefit to at least delve into it. It's entirely up to you. It changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. I stay with my theory until I know for sure I'm on the wrong track.
I don't see where I'm treading the wrong path as it goes from this point.
I'm full on serious about my thought's and nobody will distract me for that, until I decide I can't take it any further.

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2015, 04:13:58 AM »
I believe human history of the current human generations is going back to the 11 century.
Err, what?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2015, 05:03:29 AM »
I believe human history of the current human generations is going back to the 11 century.
Err, what?

There are more than a few YECs on this forum. I wouldn't be surprised if Modest was one either, considering how stupid he is.

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2015, 01:36:36 PM »
Also, why are you conspiracy theorists so ANGRY all the time?

Because you are attacking their social identity when challenging their beliefs.

Myles Power looked at 911-truthers and their belief system, and I see quite a few parallels to the flat earth belief system:

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2015, 02:37:44 PM »
Also, why are you conspiracy theorists so ANGRY all the time?

Because you are attacking their social identity when challenging their beliefs.

Myles Power looked at 911-truthers and their belief system, and I see quite a few parallels to the flat earth belief system:

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
9/11 truther's and their belief system, eh. Some person decides to psychologically assess them.
It's easy to assess their belief system. It goes like this.
They question why things happen that realistically should not happen, such as building's falling into their own basements without controlled demolition allegedly not being used.
When told about planes with fuel doing it, they then switch to building 7 which was not hit by any plane on any official report.
It was hit with some shrapnel, we are told, yet this building also falls into its own basement in about 7 seconds.
There's no belief system with many, just questioning the official line. If that makes them nuts, then this world is finished for human beings, because there's not a lot left for people to do, other than to simply accept anything and everything that comes their way whether it comes with mountain sized questions marks attached, because questioning is becoming a thing of the past.
The future is obey and speak when you're spoken to and only use pre-selected answer's or be punished.

Yeah yeah, I know. Oh my god, how paranoid is scepti. About as paranoid as you all will be when you realise that the  rug you thought you were walking on was actually being pulled from under you.

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2015, 02:59:02 PM »
You know the world of scientists is so sad that even if I am wrong and scientist actually contribute to humanity I wouldn't care tell they are not contribute because their world has no moral codes because of absence of god and the existence of evolution which actually tell us we can be good Nazis in our nature and no one should give a damn about it.
I believe in moral codes and I believe people should stop lying and being a scientist or a doctor, when the worlds will be empty of hospitals and universities then I will know we achieved a progress.

When I was in elementary school in standard 5 I had once participated in a debate on Science : A boon or bane . Boys on the bane side had their main attacking point of hiroshima and nagasaki. Even though we knew it well before still we could not prepare well for that point. I mean from the point of view of a fifth standard fellow how does one argue against such death and destruction.

I believe people should stop lying and being a scientist or a doctor, when the worlds will be empty of hospitals and universities then I will know we achieved a progress.

Such "progress" in the modern scenario is unthinkable from any angle. The cause behind such thinking therefore should be reasoned with and settled. If it still persists and is in open conflict then I believe that the perpetrator should be in a mental asylum.

« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2015, 03:02:34 PM »
"As we shall see, the concept of time has no meaning before the beginning of the universe. This was first pointed out by St. Augustine. When asked: What did God do before he created the universe? Augustine didn't reply: He was preparing Hell for people who asked such questions. Instead, he said that time was a property of the universe that God created, and that time did not exist before the beginning of the universe."

"One can imagine that God created the universe at literally any time in the past. On the other hand, if the universe is expanding, there may be physical reasons why there had to be a beginning. One could imagine that God created the universe at the instant of the big bang, or even afterwards in just such a way as to make it look as though there had been a big bang, but it would be meaningless to suppose that it was created before the big bang. An expanding universe does not preclude a creator, but it does place limits on when he might have carried out his job!"

- Stephen Hawking