Beautiful video debunking FE and Moon Landing hoaxes

• 79 Replies

legion

• You are in my VR
Re: Beautiful video debunking FE and Moon Landing hoaxes
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2015, 08:01:02 AM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

This man, with a history in photography and film, clearly shows through evidence-based arguments, that it is physically impossible to fake a moon landing, living in the 1960s.

Watch, and be inspired.

Lest anyone else make bills mistake, here is Jarrah Whites debunking of this video:

There are a couple more reply videos between the two characters.

Well done bill for only posting one side of the story.

As if there's any other side to post. First, evidence suggesting the moon landing was faked is almost always on-the-spot fraud and bullshit. It's easily disprovable.

Secondly, Jarrah is an asshat, whose integrity on this matter is clearly in question. Anyone willing to outright lie to support their position should immediately be disregarded.

Jarrah nailed that little worm. You are in denial, space boy.

I don't see how. I've watched his videos. Could you specifically point out where Jarrah cited something of value to refute anything? You can't, but you're welcome to try.

Otherwise, piss off.

People of sufficient intelligence can make their own mind up. People like you dismiss anything that challenges their indoctrination. So, keep believing space boy!

People of deficient intelligence, like you, will make their own mind up (regardless of available evidence).

Science isn't about making somebody's mind up, you nimrod. It's about using reliable data to make predictions and conduct experiments.

The topic is not science, you halfwit. The topic is whether the footage could have been faked. Jarrah successfully proved that it could.

But of course, keep believing and one day they may have the technology to actually get there instead of pretending they did.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2015, 01:49:20 PM »
why do you think you need anything more then a projector & a screen, to create what that clown in the youtube clip claims  cant be faked .
Just because it was broadcasted on a particular day .Doesn't mean it was filmed on that day.

All the evidence says it was filmed on the moon exactly as they said it was,  I've never seen any proof that any of the Apollo mission was faked.   
I've seen plenty of false claims,  misinterpretations, and outright lies by moon conspiracy nutters. 

If you want to make this thread into a debate about Apollo Moon Landings, then let's hear it.
There is nothing to debate . The moon landings were faked .There  is just  to much evidence for someone  to claim otherwise.

Bring it on. I will own you or anyone else who claims the landings were faked.

There is literally no evidence at all supporting a fake and plenty of evidence that categorically proves the landings happened.

Why was it so easy to go to the moon, back in the 60s  when pocket calculators were rare, but it is so difficult today?  Why have we not gone to the moon in 40 years?

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2015, 01:52:41 PM »
why do you think you need anything more then a projector & a screen, to create what that clown in the youtube clip claims  cant be faked .
Just because it was broadcasted on a particular day .Doesn't mean it was filmed on that day.

All the evidence says it was filmed on the moon exactly as they said it was,  I've never seen any proof that any of the Apollo mission was faked.   
I've seen plenty of false claims,  misinterpretations, and outright lies by moon conspiracy nutters. 

If you want to make this thread into a debate about Apollo Moon Landings, then let's hear it.
There is nothing to debate . The moon landings were faked .There  is just  to much evidence for someone  to claim otherwise.

There is literally no evidence at all supporting a fake and plenty of evidence that categorically proves the landings happened.

Why was it so easy to go to the moon, back in the 60s  when pocket calculators were rare, but it is so difficult today?  Why have we not gone to the moon in 40 years?

It wasn't easy to go to the moon back then just as it isn't easy now. Plotting orbits on the other hand is quite easy and dose not require very much computing power. On any at all if you are good at maths.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2015, 01:56:13 PM »
Mainframes: I suggest it is the 'moon landings' that 'own' YOU.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Bill_the_Pretender

• Not scared of the truth
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2015, 03:37:16 PM »

This man, with a history in photography and film, clearly shows through evidence-based arguments, that it is physically impossible to fake a moon landing, living in the 1960s.

Watch, and be inspired.

Lest anyone else make bills mistake, here is Jarrah Whites debunking of this video:

There are a couple more reply videos between the two characters.

Well done bill for only posting one side of the story.

As if there's any other side to post. First, evidence suggesting the moon landing was faked is almost always on-the-spot fraud and bullshit. It's easily disprovable.

Secondly, Jarrah is an asshat, whose integrity on this matter is clearly in question. Anyone willing to outright lie to support their position should immediately be disregarded.

Jarrah nailed that little worm. You are in denial, space boy.

I don't see how. I've watched his videos. Could you specifically point out where Jarrah cited something of value to refute anything? You can't, but you're welcome to try.

Otherwise, piss off.

People of sufficient intelligence can make their own mind up. People like you dismiss anything that challenges their indoctrination. So, keep believing space boy!

People of deficient intelligence, like you, will make their own mind up (regardless of available evidence).

Science isn't about making somebody's mind up, you nimrod. It's about using reliable data to make predictions and conduct experiments.

The topic is not science, you halfwit. The topic is whether the footage could have been faked. Jarrah successfully proved that it could.

But of course, keep believing and one day they may have the technology to actually get there instead of pretending they did.

Right, because there isn't any connection between science, and the moon landing. Dear God you are fucking dense. Are all FE morons like you and Vaux?

The moon landing happened whether I believe in it or not. This concept is what people call 'reality'. Get used to it.
I'd be an FE believer, but I'm not stupid. I have Internets.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2015, 09:21:17 PM »

Seriously, would a normal everyday person come out with that bolded statement?
I would expect someone like Phil Plait or likewise people to come out with this crap, not a supposed leisurely perusing person  on a forum.

It's because I am passionate about astronomy and space travel and I sick of uneducated idiots trying disparage one of humanities greatest achievements.

Well said and I agree 100%,  the Apollo program,  the whole space race,  was a different time,  no one who lived through the cold war could ever forget the constant threat of global nuclear war and the intense competition between the Soviet Union and the West,  when the Russians launched sputnik it was earth shattering.   It scared the bejesus out of the Americans, people were petrified,   no-one knew exactly what it was, but it was Russian, and it was "up there" whizzing around doing god knows what.   

The space race, was a race for survival of the western way of life,  whoever dominated space,  dominates the earth,  if the Russians got to the moon first, then America was doomed.  Seriously,  people fail today to understand how desperate those times really were. 

It took a decade and consumed significant technical and scientific resources of the entire nation for the Apollo missions to be the success they were,   but for the people who worked on the project it was pride,  pride, not just in the outstanding scientific and technical advances that were achieved.  But pride in beating the arch enemy and saving the free world. 

Sounds a bit corny today, but that was the reality of the 1960's,   no-one who lived through the Cuban missile crisis could EVER forget how close we came to global annihilation. 

The Vietnam war,  Richard Nixon,  Hippies  were still in the future...   

I doubt you could get people fired up today to the extent required for an Apollo type program,  people are too lazy and the pride is gone.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

tappet

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 02:03:01 AM »

I doubt you could get people fired up today to the extent required for an Apollo type program,  people are too lazy and the pride is gone.
That's hilarious,
Is writing this nonsense in any way related to you not remembering that you were ausGeoff once?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2015, 03:47:19 AM »

That's hilarious,
Is writing this nonsense in any way related to you not remembering that you were ausGeoff once?

Show us some passion,  imagine it's a V8 supercar project.     Maybe I'm channelling ausGeoff?   

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2015, 04:02:08 AM »
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

iWitness

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2015, 04:04:48 AM »
^^^ Even more beautiful video made in 1968 showing how perfectly capable they were of faking space travel.
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2015, 04:17:37 AM »
^^^ Even more beautiful video made in 1968 showing how perfectly capable they were of faking space travel.

You've already been trumped on this issue in your own thread about the moon landing. Your assertions were found to be wrong, so you resorted to trash talk. Go away.

Proof the Earth is round, not flat: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63853.new#new
Debunking Flat Earth Theory completely: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2015, 04:19:25 AM »

I remember seeing that on the big screen,   great movie.   Doesn't prove anything relevant to Apollo.    ( Except that Kubrick's moon scenes weren't as good as the real thing )

iWitness

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2015, 04:29:03 AM »

You've already been trumped on this issue in your own thread about the moon landing. Your assertions were found to be wrong, so you resorted to trash talk. Go away.

Great Shill-tactic bravo. Way to derail the thread with your baseless claims. Care to link to the exact thread and assertions of mine that were trumped? I'd also like to see the alleged "trash talk" you are referring to.

2001: A Space Odyssey released in 1968 is a masterpiece of cinematography and video editing innovation that is extremely realistic compared to the grainy Apollo footage.

Like this pathetic excuse for a take-off:

Now compare to 2001: A Space Odyssey

Obviously the hoaxers are not as good at faking space travel as the pros, which is why the quality sucks. The reason for that is it is very difficult to find skilled individuals who are pieces of sh*t.

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2015, 04:32:02 AM »

Great Shill-tactic bravo. Way to derail the thread with your baseless claims. Care to link to the exact thread and assertions of mine that were trumped? I'd also like to see the alleged "trash talk" you are referring to.

2001: A Space Odyssey released in 1968 is a masterpiece of cinematography and video editing innovation that is extremely realistic compared to the grainy Apollo footage.

Obviously the hoaxers are not as good at faking space travel as the pros, which is why the quality sucks. The reason for that is it is very difficult to find skilled individuals who are pieces of sh*t.

Why would we compare the footages if they aren't from the same time period. Are you straw-manning again? Wow, so unlike you...

Of course, it's easy to assume the world is a conspiracy waiting to happen, rather than follow the beauty and logic of science, and understand where the evidence lies.

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2015, 08:52:13 AM »

And if the LEM shot was a from movie, and the space station from "2001" was actual footage, you would be saying;

"Look at how the space station looks like a model, the lighting is too good, it can't be real. The lunar take off from the movie looks WAY more realistic! Look at all the stuff flying out at you just like it would in real life." (insert random foul language) 
I'm no rocket scientist, but at least I know the Earth is round, Man went to the Moon, and air exists.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Carl Sagan

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2015, 11:21:26 AM »

I think that the fake and the real images looking so different should speak for it's self.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2015, 03:19:26 PM »

Why would we compare the footages if they aren't from the same time period. Are you straw-manning again? Wow, so unlike you...

Of course, it's easy to assume the world is a conspiracy waiting to happen, rather than follow the beauty and logic of science, and understand where the evidence lies.
Bill Do us a favor please don't be pretender you are scientist you are making your living from science and therefore you are liar and inferior to any other human being.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2015, 04:17:10 PM »
Bill Do us a favor please don't be pretender you are scientist you are making your living from science and therefore you are liar and inferior to any other human being.

So if someone tries to figure out how the world works with the same scientific method which lead to the invention of the computer then they are a liar?

You are basically saying that anyone who does their own observations and uses objective reasoning is a liar, which makes sense coming from you because measurements and objective reasoning all point to round Earth.  You should try it some time, you can start by participating in my latest experiment.

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2015, 04:39:25 PM »

So if someone tries to figure out how the world works with the same scientific method which lead to the invention of the computer then they are a liar?

You are basically saying that anyone who does their own observations and uses objective reasoning is a liar, which makes sense coming from you because measurements and objective reasoning all point to round Earth.  You should try it some time, you can start by participating in my latest experiment.
science definition is using the application of measurements to trickery. science is trickery,
Science can't bring to computers because it is paradox, computers is something that has an actual purpose, science is all about deception.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2015, 04:40:42 PM »

science definition is using the application of measurements to trickery. science is trickery,
Science can't bring to computers because it is paradox, computers is something that has an actual purpose, science is all about deception.
You are a fool.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2015, 04:46:37 PM »

You are a fool.
You are scientist it's worse than being a fool, you are immoral and liar your entire legacy is the pictures of the people you lied to them.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2015, 04:49:13 PM »

You are scientist it's worse than being a fool, you are immoral and liar your entire legacy is the pictures of the people you lied to them.
This is 2015, not 50,000BC.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2015, 04:51:13 PM »

This is 2015, not 50,000BC.
I don't believe in 50000bc
I believe human history of the current human generations is going back to the 11 century.

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2015, 04:54:11 PM »
You know the world of scientists is so sad that even if I am wrong and scientist actually contribute to humanity I wouldn't care tell they are not contribute because their world has no moral codes because of absence of god and the existence of evolution which actually tell us we can be good Nazis in our nature and no one should give a damn about it.
I believe in moral codes and I believe people should stop lying and being a scientist or a doctor, when the worlds will be empty of hospitals and universities then I will know we achieved a progress.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2015, 05:13:29 PM »

Actually the definition of science is "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.".  Science may be complicated, but it's elegant.  Here is an example of what I am talking about.

Look at this image:

It couldn't be simpler, every pixel is the same color.  It's not very elegent though because there is absolutely no detail.

Now look at this image:

It's just random pixel colors.  It is as complicated as an image can get and it can't be compressed.  It's too complicated and it's definitely not elegant.

Here is another image:

It's quite elegant It has an amount of detail between that of the previous images, but the other images are both not very elegant.  Elegance lies between simplicity and complexity.  If it were to be put on a graph I believe it would look something like this:

You expect the universe to be so simple that it wouldn't even take math to understand, but in reality the universe lies right on top of the peak.  It's not as simple as it could be, but it's very elegant.

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2015, 05:15:21 PM »
When round earth will suffer its fall, it will be the end of science and medicine, people will understand that they were deceived, and people like Mikey will be unemployed, and sokarul will have a depression because he is unemployed too.
Mikey I don't wish you anything bad just that in your life you will see people stare at you with angry expression.

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2015, 05:17:48 PM »

Actually the definition of science is "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.".  Science may be complicated, but it's elegant.  Here is an example of what I am talking about.

Look at this image:

It couldn't be simpler, every pixel is the same color.  It's not very elegent though because there is absolutely no detail.

Now look at this image:

It's just random pixel colors.  It is as complicated as an image can get and it can't be compressed.  It's too complicated and it's definitely not elegant.

Here is another image:

It's quite elegant It has an amount of detail between that of the previous images, but the other images are both not very elegant.  Elegance lies between simplicity and complexity.  If it were to be put on a graph I believe it would look something like this:

You expect the universe to be so simple that it wouldn't even take math to understand, but in reality the universe lies right on top of the peak.  It's not as simple as it could be, but it's very elegant.
The most essence of universe should be effortless and science is the opposite. as I said science is the art of deceiving, and it erect very clumsy theories to our life to confuse us and it make our life unnaturally ugly. I was believing in evolution and in round earth and in every scientific idea but I understood it make me depressed because it make the world ugly and stinky.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 05:20:30 PM by modestman »

Bill_the_Pretender

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2015, 05:28:19 PM »

Look at this image:

Now look at this image:

Here is another image:

The most essence of universe should be effortless and science is the opposite. as I said science is the art of deceiving, and it erect very clumsy theories to our life to confuse us and it make our life unnaturally ugly. I was believing in evolution and in round earth and in every scientific idea but I understood it make me depressed because it make the world ugly and stinky.

So now you ignore evidence because you got depressed? So you admit to be living in a fantasy world, where all of your beliefs are true?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2015, 05:32:37 PM »

If it's so effortless then you should have no problem coming up with a grand theory of everything that's incredibly simple, and then you can pick up your Nobel prize.  The universe that you think we live in would be about as elegant as that single color image.  Unfortunately the universe is what it is and wanting it to be simple won't change anything.

Here is a way of thinking about it.  Let's take the 3 images I posted before and say that they represent everything there is to know about a given universe.  Let's say that you can only experimentally discover a few pixels and you had to make educated guesses for the rest.  Then a scientist could test their guesses by making and testing predictions and see if it fits.

In the solid image scientists will find out what the whole thing it pretty quickly.

In the random image would probably never be fully figured out because it's random.

The elegant image would be quite tricky to figure out and there will be some holes that will be very hard to fill, but it's easier then the first image because it's more predictable.  This is what we observe with science.

If science is so wrong, then you should have no trouble coming up with some things it currently has wrong.  Please don't say the shape of the Earth, because that would be circular reasoning.

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2015, 05:45:18 PM »

If it's so effortless then you should have no problem coming up with a grand theory of everything that's incredibly simple, and then you can pick up your Nobel prize.  The universe that you think we live in would be about as elegant as that single color image.  Unfortunately the universe is what it is and wanting it to be simple won't change anything.

Here is a way of thinking about it.  Let's take the 3 images I posted before and say that they represent everything there is to know about a given universe.  Let's say that you can only experimentally discover a few pixels and you had to make educated guesses for the rest.  Then a scientist could test their guesses by making and testing predictions and see if it fits.

In the solid image scientists will find out what the whole thing it pretty quickly.

In the random image would probably never be fully figured out because it's random.

The elegant image would be quite tricky to figure out and there will be some holes that will be very hard to fill, but it's easier then the first image because it's more predictable.  This is what we observe with science.

If science is so wrong, then you should have no trouble coming up with some things it currently has wrong.  Please don't say the shape of the Earth, because that would be circular reasoning.
I have a theory which summit all and everything comes out of it - Infinitely and eternally god.