Thank you Round Earth believers; you have been very helpful

• 49 Replies
?

Tom Last

Dear Round-Earth believers,

You claimed this part of the forum and I spent some time on it.

From the beginning many of you displayed the characteristics of a sociopath.
It was a hell of a fight sometimes, but you really helped me to open my eyes.

Your knowledge, your lack of knowledge, your inconsistencies, your mistakes, your disinfo, your fantasy, your failure to present video-proof and even your personal attacks helped me a lot.

Thank you very much for your contribution and help to discover the truth: The earth is flat:D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:48:33 AM by Tom Last »

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
Re: Thank you Round Earth Believers; you have been very helpful
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 02:29:50 AM »

From the beginning you displayed the characteristics of a sociopath.

Your knowledge, your lack of knowledge, your inconsistencies, your mistakes, your disinfo, your fantasy, your failure to present video-proof and even your personal attacks helped me a lot.

I realize that more attacks will follow. Your words will confirm what you are.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your contribution and help to discover the truth: The earth is flat:D
I wish you well in your future endeavours.
I bear you no ill will, despite how flawed I think your world view is.
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

?

Tom Last

Re: Thank you Round Earth Believers; you have been very helpful
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 02:43:40 AM »
I wish you well in your future endeavours.
I bear you no ill will, despite how flawed I think your world view is.

Thank you! All the best to you as well.

(in the meantime I edited the text)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:47:04 AM by Tom Last »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Thank you Round Earth believers; you have been very helpful
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 04:38:44 AM »
I see that they have a spotting scope attachment kit for Nikon P900,   cheap too,  are you getting one?
Might help convince you that the world is round.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 05:16:03 AM »

Thank you very much for your contribution and help to discover the truth: The earth is flat:D
Bye then.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Mikey T.

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 05:33:37 AM »
So what you are saying is, that you provide nothing to prove your assumptions, yet you refuse to accept anything that disprove them.  All while saying any answer or question directed to you is invalid and people are ignoring you.  Are you sure you are not an alt of JRowe?

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 06:43:04 AM »
From the More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last message thread you started:

As you know I closed my account, but I would like to give you more clues about a flat earth one last time. This will be my last message on this forum. Have fun!
Liar.

Yes, I did notice that you went back and quietly edited your original post so it now says:

As you know I closed my account, but I would like to give you more clues about a flat earth one last time. This will be my last thread on this forum. Have fun!
Promises, promises... We'll see if you're lying about that, too.
Yep. You were.

If this really is goodbye, best of luck to you, and don't go away mad...
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »
Heeey!  You said your last thread was going to be your last thread.  You can't just keep making final threads.  Who do you think you are?  Cher?

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 12:51:02 PM »
I told you round earther you are helping the efforts to bring new flat earthers.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 12:53:59 PM »
Heeey!  You said your last thread was going to be your last thread.  You can't just keep making final threads. 
Of course he can, just look at his user name.  Every thread that he makes is a Last thread.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 03:31:45 PM »

Maybe because text on a screen is quite emotionless.  It's very easy to see someone as a sociopath on the internet because you can't see their emotions.  Since this forum is all about debating and discussing the shape of the Earth it's not like we would write you poetry or music showing our emotions or anything like that.

Your knowledge, your lack of knowledge, your inconsistencies, your mistakes, your disinfo, your fantasy,

Point out one instance of this.

Speaking of which, you still havn't explained how sunsets, southern stars, tides, and all that other stuff is possible on a flat Earth.  You believe in a theory with more holes then Swiss cheese.

your failure to present video-proof and even your personal attacks helped me a lot.

There is plenty of video proof for round Earth including countless videos and images from space, it's not our fault that you think that all videos in favor of round Earth are fake.  You also never really asked for videos, and us round earthers are so used to having these videos dismissed without reason so posting them is kind of pointless.

There is a reason that only people who don't know much about science become flat earthers you know.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 01:46:26 AM »

Maybe because text on a screen is quite emotionless.  It's very easy to see someone as a sociopath on the internet because you can't see their emotions.  Since this forum is all about debating and discussing the shape of the Earth it's not like we would write you poetry or music showing our emotions or anything like that.

Your knowledge, your lack of knowledge, your inconsistencies, your mistakes, your disinfo, your fantasy,

Point out one instance of this.

Speaking of which, you still havn't explained how sunsets, southern stars, tides, and all that other stuff is possible on a flat Earth.  You believe in a theory with more holes then Swiss cheese.

your failure to present video-proof and even your personal attacks helped me a lot.

There is plenty of video proof for round Earth including countless videos and images from space, it's not our fault that you think that all videos in favor of round Earth are fake.  You also never really asked for videos, and us round earthers are so used to having these videos dismissed without reason so posting them is kind of pointless.

There is a reason that only people who don't know much about science become flat earthers you know.

I am not saying that many are sociopaths, but many display the characteristics of one.
Many posts from RE-believers on this forum (cunning statements, not being able to really understand someone else's post, refusing to answer questions and requests, compulsive urge to prove that they are right and others are wrong, creating confusion, twisting other people's words, exploiting other people's little mistakes or weaknesses, compulsive lying, personal attacks, accusations, narcissistic statements like 'you are stupid, I am right', etc) display the characteristics of a sociopath. See for more clues, http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/15850/1/Characteristics-of-a-Sociopath.html

Someone else wrote, 'you being here is like going to a religious forum (almost) every day and prove to the believers over there that god does not exist.' Don't you think that is weird behaviour?

I asked in the 20 videos thread for videos (recorded on land or at sea) all the time, from page 1 until page 10. http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63995.0#.VYu-BKauRO0

one example:

This is a very simple thread. It's about video proof.

Does the Round Earth Horizon really exist (meaning the earth has a curvature) or does it only exist in the mind of believers?

I presented 20 videos. In none of them you can see a RE-horizon.

A few days ago, I summoned the RE-believers to show 10 or more decent videos that prove that the RE-horizon exist.

As we all know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) are not valid. Well, it's just the opposite. All those videos prove a flat earth as the object is for the most part still visible. It does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon. It will be visible till the very end when suddenly the whole object will be gone completely, vanished into the mist and not below a RE-horizon that does not exist.

Until, now the RE-worshippers are repeating their empty words why my 20 videos are not solid proof. An imaginary RE-horizon is their instrument.

So, to end the discussion it's fair to ask them to show 10 or more decent videos to prove that their fantasy RE-horizon really exists.

Come on RE-guys, show us your 10 videos (or more). There must be hundreds of them on the internet if your RE-horizon really exists.

If you can't deliver, there is only one conclusion possible: your RE-horizon does not exist!

So, you who are mormon-believer says something about not believing science? Are you kidding, Mikeman?
Besides, in real science, empirical evidence plays an important role!
Your science takes place in a comfortable chair, doing magic with numbers.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:35:29 PM by Tom Last »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 01:07:50 AM »
Someone else wrote, 'you being here is like going to a religious forum (almost) every day and prove to the believers over there that god does not exist.' Don't you think that is weird behaviour?

Yes, that would be weird behavior.  The difference here is that the shape of the Earth is something that we can actually prove.

I asked in the 20 videos thread for videos (recorded on land or at sea) all the time, from page 1 until page 10. http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63995.0#.VYu-BKauRO0

one example:

Does the Round Earth Horizon really exist (meaning the earth has a curvature) or does it only exist in the mind of believers?

A few days ago, I summoned the RE-believers to show 10 or more decent videos that prove that the RE-horizon exist.

As we all know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) are not valid. Well, it's just the opposite. All those videos prove a flat earth as the object is for the most part still visible. It does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon. It will be visible till the very end when suddenly the whole object will be gone completely, vanished into the mist and not below a RE-horizon that does not exist.

Until, now the RE-worshippers are repeating their empty words why my 20 videos are not solid proof. An imaginary RE-horizon is their instrument.

So, to end the discussion it's fair to ask them to show 10 or more decent videos to prove that their fantasy RE-horizon really exists.

Come on RE-guys, show us your 10 videos (or more). There must be hundreds of them on the internet if your RE-horizon really exists.

If you can't deliver, there is only one conclusion possible: your RE-horizon does not exist!

The horizon is not the only way to determine the shape of the Earth.  The first link in my forum signature links to a video which covers a bunch of horizon related stuff and proves that on a flat Earth New York should be viable with the naked eye from the West coast of Asia.  There are also many videos of boats sinking below the horizon, some of which were posted by you supposedly proving flat Earth.  Also, in those videos you didn't see any mountains from other continents behind the boat even though they should appear bigger then the boat even from that distance.  You can't blame the atmosphere because the Sun, Moon, and stars are still clearly visible right before they set.  Also, they set which is impossible on a flat Earth.

Whenever someone posts a video showing the round Earth horizon in action like a boat sinking below the horizon you simply make up some flat Earth explanation for why it looks like that, so what's the point of posting videos?

Also, calling me a round Earth worshiper is like me calling you a flat Earth worshiper.  Round Earth is simply a model I accept as true.  I don't call you a blue sky worshiper just because you believe that the sky is blue.

So, you who are mormon-believer says something about not believing science? Are you kidding, Mikeman?

What about the time I took out my telescope and observed Sunspots so I could determine the distance to the Sun and by extension the shape of the Earth?  Did you forget about that?

?

Tom Last

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 01:45:53 AM »

Yes, that would be weird behavior.  The difference here is that the shape of the Earth is something that we can actually prove.

one example:

The horizon is not the only way to determine the shape of the Earth.  The first link in my forum signature links to a video which covers a bunch of horizon related stuff and proves that on a flat Earth New York should be viable with the naked eye from the West coast of Asia.  There are also many videos of boats sinking below the horizon, some of which were posted by you supposedly proving flat Earth.  Also, in those videos you didn't see any mountains from other continents behind the boat even though they should appear bigger then the boat even from that distance.  You can't blame the atmosphere because the Sun, Moon, and stars are still clearly visible right before they set.  Also, they set which is impossible on a flat Earth.

Whenever someone posts a video showing the round Earth horizon in action like a boat sinking below the horizon you simply make up some flat Earth explanation for why it looks like that, so what's the point of posting videos?

Also, calling me a round Earth worshiper is like me calling you a flat Earth worshiper.  Round Earth is simply a model I accept as true.  I don't call you a blue sky worshiper just because you believe that the sky is blue.

What about the time I took out my telescope and observed Sunspots so I could determine the distance to the Sun and by extension the shape of the Earth?  Did you forget about that?

Actually, I can prove that (your) god does not exist (which does not mean that evolution exists), but you would not accept it.
I don't have the urge to come to your mormon church or your religious forum every day to make my point and to convince you (repeating the same thing over and over again, ignoring and ridiculing your statements, requests and observations, calling you an idiot as you don't believe in science, calling you a liar, stupid, etc.)
That would be a weird thing to do, don't you think so?

You are right, to call you a worshiper is too strong, although that is what you do in your church. It's one of the many illusions you have.

As far as I am concerned the debat is over. I won't come here again.

It is good that you do your own research, but leaving out other people's videos and not doing your own long distance observations trying to see if (or prove that) a Round-Earth horizon really exists is a mistake.

All the best, Mikeman!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:43:45 AM by Tom Last »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 11:12:42 AM »
Actually, I can prove that (your) god does not exist (which does not mean that evolution exists), but you would not accept it.
I don't have the urge to come to your mormon church or your religious forum every day to make my point and to convince you (repeating the same thing over and over again, ignoring and ridiculing your statements, requests and observations, calling you an idiot as you don't believe in science, calling you a liar, stupid, etc.)

You are right, to call you a worshiper is too strong, although that is what you do in your church. It's one of the many illusions you have.

It is good that you do your own research, but leaving out other people's videos and not doing your own long distance observations trying to see if (or prove that) a Round-Earth horizon really exists is a mistake.

All the best, Mikeman!

In case you do come back, I will respond to this.

That did not disprove my religion.  The truth is supposed to be hard to find, and God doesn't even expect everyone to be any one specific religion.

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »

All the best, Mikeman!

That did not disprove my religion.  The truth is supposed to be hard to find, and God doesn't even expect everyone to be any one specific religion.
God also expect the earth to be flat because it much more elegant and simple and sustainability comfort for living beings but according to mike god is idiot and humanly weak.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 12:55:03 PM »

All the best, Mikeman!

The truth is very simple. Good luck with your belief-system.

If, in case I do come back, you are still repeating the same thing over and over again on this FE-Forum and still calling FE-people an idiot because they don't believe in your science, there is really something wrong with you.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 01:10:57 PM »

If, in case I do come back, you are still repeating the same thing over and over again on this FE-Forum and still calling FE-people an idiot because they don't believe in your science, there is really something wrong with you.

What do you mean still calling flat earthers idiot?  Quote one time where I called a flat earther an idiot.

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 01:14:04 PM »

What do you mean still calling flat earthers idiot?  Quote one time where I called a flat earther an idiot.
Many times, you told me I have no brain at all.

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 01:19:46 PM »
"If any flat earther backed up even a single claim then I am sure it wouldn't go unnoticed by round earthers because it's something that we have never seen before.  If flat earthers actually did research and used their brains then they woyldn't be flat earthers for long."
who said that mikeman ? you liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 01:36:01 PM »
"If any flat earther backed up even a single claim then I am sure it wouldn't go unnoticed by round earthers because it's something that we have never seen before.  If flat earthers actually did research and used their brains then they woyldn't be flat earthers for long."
who said that mikeman ? you liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you claiming that what I said in that quote is not true?  When was the last time you backed up a claim with evidence?  I was just pointing out an observation.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 01:37:08 PM »

Making insinuations and actually using strong words. We all know that you really think that FE-people don't know much about (your) science.

You really love to prove that you know. You would love to see that you can convert these simple weak-minded confused FE-people.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:51:05 PM by Tom Last »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 02:02:39 PM »
In the words of Einstein: "Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will life it's life thinking that it's an idiot."

I don't think that flat earthers are inherently stupid, I just believe that science is their tree.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 02:33:20 PM »
In the words of Einstein: "Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will life it's life thinking that it's an idiot."

I don't think that flat earthers are inherently stupid, I just believe that science is their tree.

You just confirmed what I said.

btw, in the words of Tom Last: nobody is a genius, but if you judge a RE-believer by his ability to do proper observations he will live his life thinking that FE-people are idiots.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 02:37:04 PM »

btw, in the words of Tom Last: nobody is a genius, but if you judge a RE-believer by his ability to do proper observations he will live his life thinking that FE-people are idiots.

Do I have to remind you AGAIN about my Sun observation experiment?

?

Tom Last

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 02:38:02 PM »

You always want to have the last word, don't you?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:41:18 PM by Tom Last »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2015, 02:39:58 PM »

Only if the person who would otherwise be getting the last word is saying things about me that are not true, for example saying that round earthers don't do experiments.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2015, 02:41:48 PM »

Only if the person who would otherwise be getting the last word is saying things about me that are not true, for example saying that round earthers don't do experiments.

If you don't do proper observations, that's fine with me. I don't call you an idiot, my friend.

Mikey T.

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2015, 05:08:08 PM »
Hold up there.  Proper observations?  Are you serious?  You have yet to do just that.  We show you where what you say someone else's video shows is not true.  We show you where if you do some research into those same videos the claims you have made about them make no sense.  You constantly claim anyone who doesn't agree with you does no experiments.  We show you that we do, we show you where you have no clue about things like experimental controls and actually stating true parameters, and you still claim we do not use empirical evidence.  You say you are done, you are going to leave, yet you do not.  You have been proven to be lying about a good deal of things, yet you think people should take your word for things.  You provide nothing that can be done to check your ONE supposed experiment with nothing other than "well it looked like it was too far away to be seen if there was a horizon". 
So I challenged you to do an experiment with controls in place and properly state your parameters, you did not.  I checked ALL of your videos and nothing in any of them showed anything that would even come close to showing something too far away to be seen on a spherical Earth.  We showed you a couple of videos showing boats disappearing over a horizon bottom first, you immediately claimed they were fake with nothing to say for why other than the water is rising.  You then decided that anything that showed something going over the horizon disappearing bottom first was proof and claimed that as proof of a flat Earth, which it is not.  We show you where your own videos show the bottoms of buildings being behind the horizon, and mathematically it matched, yet you tried to say you didn't post that video.  I never checked whether you deleted it or not from your posts. 
So please be a dear and shut up. 

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2015, 11:28:43 PM »
If you don't do proper observations, that's fine with me. I don't call you an idiot, my friend.

What is your definition of a proper observation?  Does it have to be long distance spotting with a 60x spotting scope to be considered proper?  Have you ever considered that there are other ways to prove the shape of the Earth like sunspot observation from 2 points thousands of miles apart?  How is my experiment not proper?