Disproof of gravity

• 1389 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Disproof of gravity
« Reply #270 on: July 06, 2015, 08:51:26 AM »
People need to read up on Newton. They may find that he was more of a magician and alchemist than any real time scientist.
Atmospheric pressure upon any dense object within it is what people believe is gravity. Gravity is a lie and denpressure is the reality.

I walked away from arguing with you on denspressure,   since you weren't going to accept anything I had to say, so why should I start now... 

Explain to me again how  denspressure causes things to fall at a constant acceleration in a vacuum and that acceleration is independant of their mass.
Nothing falls at a constant rate in a vacuum, because a vacuum does not exist for us to try it. I'm just being honest.
Acceleration is dependent on mass in atmosphere.

I'm being as fair as  I can with your words.

Yeah,  that's what I thought, not even an attempt at an explanation.   So,  let's both pull up a chair and watch an experiment.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I assume you would have watched the video by now,  and just so we are clear,  I'm not actually expecting a denspressure explanation since there can't be one.
So,  take another blue pill,  and drift off into self delusion.   I'll leave you alone.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #271 on: July 06, 2015, 08:59:44 AM »
Maths is pointless. It does not help you people understand anything.
LoL, the computer you type this crap into could never have been invented and built without maths.  The internet you broadcast your drivel over could not have been invented without maths.

The entire modern world could not have been built without maths.
Great, I'm happy for it all but it still doesn't need to be used for people to grasp what denpressure is and does.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #272 on: July 06, 2015, 09:12:00 AM »
LoL, the computer you type this crap into could never have been invented and built without maths.  The internet you broadcast your drivel over could not have been invented without maths.

Great, I'm happy for it all but it still doesn't need to be used for people to grasp what denpressure is and does.
True, maths is not needed for people to grasp what denpressure is, a load of garbage, and what it does, makes zero predictions in the practical world.  So yeah, math is pointless in denpressure, because once you think about applying math to denpressure, denpressure falls apart.

?

guv

« Reply #273 on: July 06, 2015, 09:31:21 AM »

True, maths is not needed for people to grasp what denpressure is, a load of garbage, and what it does, makes zero predictions in the practical world.  So yeah, math is pointless in denpressure, because once you think about applying math to denpressure, denpressure falls apart.

Dunny pressure fell apart at birth, only an idiot would cum up with a load of crap like that and be dumb enough to tell someone else his stupid thought.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #274 on: July 06, 2015, 09:39:21 AM »

I could have sworn I saw your lips move.
SO just more hand waving from scepti.  Can't explain what would happen in certain situations, guesses wrong, is shown he is wrong, yet denies the evidence and continues spouting out his tripe.  Then goes on a rant calling everyone babies.  Typical Scepti.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #275 on: July 06, 2015, 09:47:04 AM »

I could have sworn I saw your lips move.
SO just more hand waving from scepti.  Can't explain what would happen in certain situations, guesses wrong, is shown he is wrong, yet denies the evidence and continues spouting out his tripe.  Then goes on a rant calling everyone babies.  Typical Scepti.
I see the lips moving but it appears to be derp derp derp derp derp.  ;D
ou people just seem to piss yourselves. Put some effort in or stay out you backward idiot.  ;D
Oh, scepti is stomping his feet and is resorting to name calling.  Pretty soon we will get a block of text, followed closely by deleting of his posts.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2015, 10:03:08 AM »
Well, it escalated right past the block of text to the deleting of posts by scepti.  Note, this is why I always quote his posts when I respond to him.  That way my posts don't look like they are just random.

Poko

« Reply #277 on: July 06, 2015, 10:21:48 AM »
Gravity is crap
cause history proved it cant have practical  applications to real life.

So you don't think that buildings and bridges are practical applications,  what about  everything that relies on Newtonian mechanics,   cars, planes,  trains,  literally everything in the world that moves or doesn't move is described perfectly by Newtonian gravity and laws of motion. 

Sceptimatic is a nutter of the first order,  he is so steeped in conspiracy he actually thinks that maths and logic are part of the conspiracy.   He is beyond reason.  If anyone has taken the blue pill it's scepti.

Nah, I think scepti mistook a smartie for a red pill and proceeded to grind it up and snort it. Now he thinks he's been awakened to "the truth". He's trying to leap from building to building and learn kung fu but he's failing spectacularly.
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

« Reply #278 on: July 06, 2015, 12:12:11 PM »

No, of course it doesn't need to be used.  Denpressure is just some absurd shite you made up, so obviously it doesn't need any maths.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #279 on: July 06, 2015, 12:22:57 PM »
How can there be this magic pressure if there is no air?  Wasn't that a thing a while ago?  Air didn't exist, it's all "force" and Aether

« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
People need to read up on Newton. They may find that he was more of a magician and alchemist than any real time scientist.

Newton's day job when he came up with his well-known physical principles was indeed alchemist. He was not, however, a magician. The process of applying scientific principles to alchemy is how he deduced much of what he's known for in physics. Alchemy was, as we now know, a dead end; its principles (e.g. elements can be transmuted using chemical reactions) were simply wrong. This was by no means established while Newton was working in it; as far as he knew, it had a factual basis and he was conducting experiments to learn its principles. He was wrong about what alchemy could do, but learned enough in the process to devise the principles that were the backbone of physics for centuries (and still are for many purposes). Alchemy formed the basis for what we now call chemistry.

Atmospheric pressure upon any dense object within it is what people believe is gravity.

Now that's magic. And funny!

Gravity is a lie and denpressure is the reality.

Nope. Repeating this ad infinitum doesn't make it true. Sorry. Like alchemy, "denpressure" is a total dead end for the simple reason that it's completely wrong!

By the way, how's that scale model of the ice dome going, buddy?

You were "70% done" last fall and expected to be finished in about a year. Remember?

Have you managed that diagram of how sunsets occur under your ice dome yet?
Yep. I'm also 70% into building of a dome with all the necessary stuff built into it, including small camera's set up inside of it. It's looking extremely promising.

All my drawings and pictures are done.
I look forward to seeing them.  Of course I won't be too disappointed if it turns out you are talking out of your arse again, and you haven't actually got any diagrams....
Just to give you the scale of my model. It's 12 feet in diameter, set in the grounds of my home. The dome is double skinned with the inner being a clear perspex mould and the outer being a fibre glass matt black coated dome with a 3 inch gap between. Like a flask, which in time will be evacuated to closely match what space would be to people's minds.
Inside looks like a sort of mini Earth, or will do when it's fully set up, complete with mini oceans and greenery, etc.
22 mini camera's will be set up around the surface.

There a massive amount more I could say but it would take pages and pages. It's looking exciting and I wouldn't have spent the money on it if I didn't believe in it.

I can't arrogantly say it will be a full on working model in its entirety but that's why there's variations in how I do it, which I estimate will take me a year to fine tune all the different experiments I make using it.

The project up to this point has cost me just under £7,000 with an estimated 3 to 4,000 still to spend to get it all in perspective.

If any of that ice dome pans out, you'll be well along the way to "selling" denpressure. If.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #281 on: July 06, 2015, 05:55:21 PM »
I'm never changing my stance on it because I know what I'm saying is true.

Okay then acknowledge this post:

Oh I can. I just can't do it by putting a wrench inside a compressed air cylinder at 3000 psi, can you?

Why not? Your "model" can't make predictions? Sounds like a pretty shitty "model". One of the most important attributes of a scientific model is the ability to make predictions. Those equations you call "nonsense "? Yeah those enable us to make real predictions in the real world.

If you could prove it, and show that this wrench is now magically orders of magnitude heavier, you could prove a large chunk of modern science wrong. Your name could be in the books. You could educate the world. You could be a millionaire.

But I guess you can't be bothered with that as you have some heated internet forum debates to tend to, right?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:46:53 PM by Dog »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2015, 08:42:35 PM »

Newton's day job when he came up with his well-known physical principles was indeed alchemist. He was not, however, a magician. The process of applying scientific principles to alchemy is how he deduced much of what he's known for in physics. Alchemy was, as we now know, a dead end; its principles (e.g. elements can be transmuted using chemical reactions) were simply wrong. This was by no means established while Newton was working in it; as far as he knew, it had a factual basis and he was conducting experiments to learn its principles. He was wrong about what alchemy could do, but learned enough in the process to devise the principles that were the backbone of physics for centuries (and still are for many purposes). Alchemy formed the basis for what we now call chemistry.

Atmospheric pressure upon any dense object within it is what people believe is gravity.

Now that's magic. And funny!

Gravity is a lie and denpressure is the reality.

Nope. Repeating this ad infinitum doesn't make it true. Sorry. Like alchemy, "denpressure" is a total dead end for the simple reason that it's completely wrong!

By the way, how's that scale model of the ice dome going, buddy?

You were "70% done" last fall and expected to be finished in about a year. Remember?

Have you managed that diagram of how sunsets occur under your ice dome yet?
Yep. I'm also 70% into building of a dome with all the necessary stuff built into it, including small camera's set up inside of it. It's looking extremely promising.

All my drawings and pictures are done.
I look forward to seeing them.  Of course I won't be too disappointed if it turns out you are talking out of your arse again, and you haven't actually got any diagrams....
Just to give you the scale of my model. It's 12 feet in diameter, set in the grounds of my home. The dome is double skinned with the inner being a clear perspex mould and the outer being a fibre glass matt black coated dome with a 3 inch gap between. Like a flask, which in time will be evacuated to closely match what space would be to people's minds.
Inside looks like a sort of mini Earth, or will do when it's fully set up, complete with mini oceans and greenery, etc.
22 mini camera's will be set up around the surface.

There a massive amount more I could say but it would take pages and pages. It's looking exciting and I wouldn't have spent the money on it if I didn't believe in it.

I can't arrogantly say it will be a full on working model in its entirety but that's why there's variations in how I do it, which I estimate will take me a year to fine tune all the different experiments I make using it.
The project up to this point has cost me just under £7,000 with an estimated 3 to 4,000 still to spend to get it all in perspective.

If any of that ice dome pans out, you'll be well along the way to "selling" denpressure. If.

Newton was also famously obsessed with the occult,  biblical prophesy, and predicting the apocalypse.  He published several works in the area.

I wonder, did the sceptimatic model dome design require the application of maths, perhaps to work out the surface area of a hemisphere,  or calculate the weight required to be supported using denspressure.   Either would be reasons for failure to complete.    Or just procrastination.

« Reply #283 on: July 06, 2015, 10:07:14 PM »
I wonder, did the sceptimatic model dome design require the application of maths, perhaps to work out the surface area of a hemisphere,  or calculate the weight required to be supported using denspressure.   Either would be reasons for failure to complete.    Or just procrastination.

He was planning on pulling a vacuum between the inner and outer 12-foot-diameter domes made of plexiglass and fiberglass, respectively, thought it was necessary, and didn't foresee any problems. I suspect he hasn't done any math (or engineering), but maybe that's just me. It should be simple, right? What could possibly go wrong?

He's never said he failed or abandoned the project, but I haven't heard of any progress since nine months ago, either. Maybe it was a matter of "Oh... they were right. Light from the center doesn't reflect off the inner surface of a hemispherical concave mirror the way I was sure it would. This just doesn't work. Oops." Unless he tells us what happened or publishes a paper about it, we'll just be guessing. I'm guessing we'll be guessing.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

BJ1234

« Reply #284 on: July 06, 2015, 10:53:12 PM »

He was planning on pulling a vacuum between the inner and outer 12-foot-diameter domes made of plexiglass and fiberglass, respectively, thought it was necessary, and didn't foresee any problems. I suspect he hasn't done any math (or engineering), but maybe that's just me. It should be simple, right? What could possibly go wrong?

He's never said he failed or abandoned the project, but I haven't heard of any progress since nine months ago, either. Maybe it was a matter of "Oh... they were right. Light from the center doesn't reflect off the inner surface of a hemispherical concave mirror the way I was sure it would. This just doesn't work. Oops." Unless he tells us what happened or publishes a paper about it, we'll just be guessing. I'm guessing we'll be guessing.
I think he just got too caught up in his ice lake laser experiment that he did. ::)

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #285 on: July 07, 2015, 01:03:35 AM »
Trying the ridicule mode by numbers never worked last time so why you think it'll work this time is beyond me.  ;D

I've shown that atmospheric pressure is the real time force that people believe is, gravity. I have no problem with people believing in gravity because it's ingrained in to their heads, basically from birth.
I would expect real thinkers to actually see the truth or potential of that in what I'm saying. I also expect those who strictly follow mainstream science to reject anything that goes against it.

The real thinkers. The real inventors. the real people who prefer truth over fiction. The real genuine people who have the ability to sit there and say, "hmmm, wait one second here, I can see what's being said. It makes sense."
These are the people that will see the truth and they will be very few, because humans are accustomed to being LED by their own stronger  characters and they forget to think for themselves once their thinking is done for them to simply copy.

I see the usual suspects jumping in and shouting loud but making no progress towards me. Their game is not to make progress towards me. their goal is to make sure that those looking in can see how they play the ridicule game so that any potential thinkers do not follow the same path, or face the consequences.

I know there's plenty of people looking in here that can see the potential truth and can certainly see through many parroted lies by those on here that do not possess the ability to think rationally, yet will kick and scream that ridiculous theories are correct.

Anyone who looks up enough about gravity and what it has to do, will see...or should see how absurd it is.
I swear it's atmospheric pressure. I absolutely 100% swear it is. People just have to understand what I'm getting at before they too will understand.

As long as you allow shills to dictate play, you will never understand anything. I promise you one thing. Once you realise that atmospheric pressure upon  any dense object/mater is the reality, then you'll not only know that gravity is a sham, you'll also know that it destroys one hell of a lot about what you believed you knew about Earth and space.

If people dare to look they will find. If you're too meek to go against mass attempted ridicule, then stick to following the leader who will tell you what and when to think.

That's the best I can do. All I ask is that people try their best to see the simplicity in what I'm saying. Try and absorb it and pushing aside the obvious bullying tactics that will be employed to derail your thoughts.

There's only a few people on here with the mind to try and understand what I'm saying. They know who they are. How about other's have a go.
This one thing when understood will wake you up to reality. I promise you that. It just requires your attention to the details and if you can't grasp it at first, you go back in, again and again until you can see what's really in your face.

It can take a few recaps and revisions to achieve, because the mainstream indoctrination is and has been intense and is hard to simply wipe away. It requires a scouring pad.

Now as per normal, I will be inundated with the usual suspects who will go into ridicule mode in a much more intense way to make sure that what I'm saying here is bypassed.

The problem with this site is that the more that free thinkers start to gain , it seems they get banned when it looks like they're gaining numbers against this mass of global shills. I've never understood this in it's entirety.

I can understand anyone being discarded if they don't follow one specific flat earth but to see so many alternative Earth theorists and free thinkers get banned whilst the globalists are allowed to infest, is, frankly weird as hell.

I went into a little mild rant there. It's just how I feel. It's like I'm dealing with frigging robots most of the time.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2015, 01:14:34 AM »
Funnily enough I understand where you are coming from,  but you've made a fatal left turn along the way,  you've opted to ignore the evidence,  and for that reason alone your search for understanding will fail.   You have to stop and back up, start looking at the evidence that contradicts your theory.  If you can come up with a new theory that doesn't ignore obvious facts then maybe people will listen.

The other thing you have misunderstood completely is the simple fact that mathematics can and does describe the world.  Get over your psychological aversion to maths and you will make progress.   You might even be able to make predictions that can be tested.

Let's start with understanding and explaining why things of different mass fall at the same acceleration.   Imagine you are Galileo,  thumbing your nose at the church establishment,  standing on the top of the leaning tower of pisa, dropping rocks and cannon balls.  Proving once and for all that Archimedes was wrong about heavier objects falling faster.

Any chance of a picture of this famous dome?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #287 on: July 07, 2015, 01:53:02 AM »
Funnily enough I understand where you are coming from,  but you've made a fatal left turn along the way,  you've opted to ignore the evidence,  and for that reason alone your search for understanding will fail.   You have to stop and back up, start looking at the evidence that contradicts your theory.  If you can come up with a new theory that doesn't ignore obvious facts then maybe people will listen.

The other thing you have misunderstood completely is the simple fact that mathematics can and does describe the world.  Get over your psychological aversion to maths and you will make progress.   You might even be able to make predictions that can be tested.

Let's start with understanding and explaining why things of different mass fall at the same acceleration.   Imagine you are Galileo,  thumbing your nose at the church establishment,  standing on the top of the leaning tower of pisa, dropping rocks and cannon balls.  Proving once and for all that Archimedes was wrong about heavier objects falling faster.

You do not need maths to understand anything about Earth. You just need what you were born with, meaning your senses.
Maths is fine for calculating measurements and what not, or building stuff. I have no issues with that. I have no issues with a lot of maths to do with Earth that can be physically verified.

The issue here is, maths cannot physically verify any of what we're told about space and invisible forces. It's just used as a pretence that is made to fit. I won't argue about that because you can live with it as far as I'm cocnerned. Logical thought on reality is what's needed, not maths on fantasy.

As for this:

As for that. It's been proved that things don't fall at the same rate. The problem is, the so called science world move the goal posts when they're shown to be wrong and they do it for anything that shows discrepancies.
The problem is simple. Anything found out about mainstream science being wrong is immediately altered in a refit of words to make it appear correct again.

I'm, not into arguing about all that though because it's never ending and there's only one winner, which is mainstream scientists word against anyone with a thinking brain that sees the lie or at best, error.

Heavy objects  appear to drop at the same rate when dropped from a small height. That doesn't tell the story at all, just like the feathers and bowling ball in a supposed vacuum chamber didn't. It stunk of deliberate sickly lies that (again) any thinking person should be able to see through.
Anyone who wants to see it, just look back into this thread, a page and see what Rayzor put up with Brian Cox at N.A.S.A.
Brian Cox is a TV made professor of script reading and a shit actor when required to use facial expressions to make viewers believe in a reality.

« Reply #288 on: July 07, 2015, 03:10:57 AM »

The real thinkers. The real inventors. the real people who prefer truth over fiction.
Who are these people you have in mind?  Can you name any?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #289 on: July 07, 2015, 03:27:38 AM »

The real thinkers. The real inventors. the real people who prefer truth over fiction.
I can give you a small bit of help. None of them are YOU.  ;D

You need to go away and chill out. You're too nasty and bad tempered to actually think straight. That's why nothing you ever say means anything other than attempts at antagonising people.
You're a sad little college kid. How about using your brain and chilling out. the world doesn't owe you a living. Put some effort in, crab boy.  ;)

« Reply #290 on: July 07, 2015, 04:15:16 AM »

I can give you a small bit of help. None of them are YOU.  ;D
So, you can't name any.  You could just say so, instead of releasing another one of your rants to cover for it.   

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #291 on: July 07, 2015, 04:46:28 AM »

You do not need maths to understand anything about Earth. You just need what you were born with, meaning your senses.
Maths is fine for calculating measurements and what not, or building stuff. I have no issues with that. I have no issues with a lot of maths to do with Earth that can be physically verified.

The issue here is, maths cannot physically verify any of what we're told about space and invisible forces. It's just used as a pretence that is made to fit. I won't argue about that because you can live with it as far as I'm cocnerned. Logical thought on reality is what's needed, not maths on fantasy.

As for this:

As for that. It's been proved that things don't fall at the same rate. The problem is, the so called science world move the goal posts when they're shown to be wrong and they do it for anything that shows discrepancies.
The problem is simple. Anything found out about mainstream science being wrong is immediately altered in a refit of words to make it appear correct again.

I'm, not into arguing about all that though because it's never ending and there's only one winner, which is mainstream scientists word against anyone with a thinking brain that sees the lie or at best, error.

Heavy objects  appear to drop at the same rate when dropped from a small height. That doesn't tell the story at all, just like the feathers and bowling ball in a supposed vacuum chamber didn't. It stunk of deliberate sickly lies that (again) any thinking person should be able to see through.
Anyone who wants to see it, just look back into this thread, a page and see what Rayzor put up with Brian Cox at N.A.S.A.
Brian Cox is a TV made professor of script reading and a shit actor when required to use facial expressions to make viewers believe in a reality.

There's your main stumbling block,  you are ignoring evidence and facts that are proven  there is no evidence supporting your assertion that heavier objects fall faster than light objects. 
If you continue to ignore what is right in front of your nose, then you have already lost the ability to reason logically. 

Here's that video mentioned above, that scepti doesn't like, simply because it makes his theory complete nonsense.   " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:49:35 AM by Rayzor »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2015, 05:48:57 AM »

As for this:

There's your main stumbling block,  you are ignoring evidence and facts that are proven  there is no evidence supporting your assertion that heavier objects fall faster than light objects. 
If you continue to ignore what is right in front of your nose, then you have already lost the ability to reason logically. 

Here's that video mentioned above, that scepti doesn't like, simply because it makes his theory complete nonsense.   " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
It doesn't make my theory nonsense, it makes my theory more solid because anyone with a brain can see the absolute trickery in that video.

You global Earther's will obviously see absolutely nothing wrong but I bet plenty genuine people will.

Mikey T.

« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2015, 05:59:02 AM »
Ok, I watched the video several times over there.  I still see no "trickery".  The only reason you parrot the same old crap about conspiracy, is that you get a rise out of someone arguing with you.  I see you have enough brain cells to form sentences, therefore you do not believe the crap you spout.  Seriously, looking at your "theories" shows very limited thinking and a refusal to accept anything that would disprove it.  It's like arguing with a 2 year old kid.  So don't give me the crap that you think for yourself, as it is clear to anyone that has ever read anything you have said that you are not a researcher, a thinker, or anything other than another sad little troll thinking you are getting under someones skin.  You sir do not matter in the grand scheme of things, stop thinking you do and maybe go out and do something to be more involved.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2015, 06:19:22 AM »
Ok, I watched the video several times over there.  I still see no "trickery".  The only reason you parrot the same old crap about conspiracy, is that you get a rise out of someone arguing with you.  I see you have enough brain cells to form sentences, therefore you do not believe the crap you spout.  Seriously, looking at your "theories" shows very limited thinking and a refusal to accept anything that would disprove it.  It's like arguing with a 2 year old kid.  So don't give me the crap that you think for yourself, as it is clear to anyone that has ever read anything you have said that you are not a researcher, a thinker, or anything other than another sad little troll thinking you are getting under someones skin.  You sir do not matter in the grand scheme of things, stop thinking you do and maybe go out and do something to be more involved.
You seem to spend enough time telling me I don't matter, in the grand scheme of things. Save you typing to this two year old. Can you do it?...don't answer that.  ;D

Of course you see nothing wrong in the video. It's because nobody sees flaws in their idols work or bullshit.
 For anyone with a brain who watches the video - start off by watching how they use normal video motion to show you that the feather's and bowling ball fall as they do.
Pay attention to those feathers. Pay close attention to those feather's and their quill's.

Ok, now you see them supposedly evacuate the air from the chamber.
Now they run the video and show you SLOW MOTION of the very same thing. Why?......why would they do that and not show you it is normal motion first?
Why show you one experiment in a normal atmospheric chamber in normal motion, only and not slow motion, then show you the supposed evacuated  chamber video of the drop in slow motion?

The reason is very simple. It's because it's bullshit and also those feather's in the second clip in slow motion are not the same feather's and if you look closely, they are most probably metal rods for quill's, or something like that. Look at when the feather's hit the table, they bend unnaturally for them to be normal quill's.
it's utter crap.

Now observe Brian frigging Cox and his little friends who are supposed to be the operators of this supposed large vacuum chamber. Look how shocked hey appear to be. In awe of the drop. It's almost like they've never ever seen this before. Wow. Oh my. Look at that, they fell together. Wow.

Experts and geniuses, we are told, who sit back in awe, smirking as they do because the smirk is their way of saying, look at us silly bastard conning he public with this cock and bull  story.

I piss myself laughing at this crap. You know what? if one day I could see something that actually looks good and is acted well enough to fool me, I'll let you know how clever it is or even say it nearly had me believing.

Guess what?

None of hose bozo's has produced anything remotely believable. It's like the bullshit stench oozes out of them and no amount of showering and deodorant, to after shave, to perfume, seems to be able to mask the smell of it.  ::)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2015, 06:25:56 AM »

Pretty much sums up what I think of scepti at this point,  I tried to push him gently in the right direction,  but  the conspiracy blinkers come down and his brain goes into some weird reality distort mode. 

Someone on here said it perfectly when they said,  trying to talk to scepti  is  like playing chess with a pigeon,  they strut about, knocking pieces over,  then squawk  a bit,   crap all over the board and fly off to the roost claiming victory.   

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2015, 06:35:48 AM »

Pretty much sums up what I think of scepti at this point,  I tried to push him gently in the right direction,  but  the conspiracy blinkers come down and his brain goes into some weird reality distort mode. 

Someone on here said it perfectly when they said,  trying to talk to scepti  is  like playing chess with a pigeon,  they strut about, knocking pieces over,  then squawk  a bit,   crap all over the board and fly off to the roost claiming victory.
Stop playing chess with pigeons and play real people. It might help you to think.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #297 on: July 07, 2015, 06:50:08 AM »

Stop playing chess with pigeons and play real people. It might help you to think.

Stop acting like a pigeon and start acting like a real person,  not a conspiracy zombie.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #298 on: July 07, 2015, 06:51:50 AM »

Take your defeat like a man and just move on.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

hoyhoy5

• Irrational disbelief is not critically thinking.
« Reply #299 on: July 07, 2015, 07:01:07 AM »
Alright, this thread has had enough of personal discussion and accusation of "not thinking for yourselves". Then let's think, gentlemen. We have here a particular set of men claiming that gravity effectively does not exist and the real force maintaing us on the ground, in a Flat Earth, is buoyancy, air preessure and so-called "denpressure".

Therefore, the burden of proof falls under them to prove all phenomenons involving gravity wrong, based on observational evidence.

Let's remember that the force currently acting upon us behaves at an acceleration of approximately 9.8m/s/s, and every other observational evidence we can gather regarding air, fluids, buoyancy and the force currently acting upon us.

Now, let this particular set of gentlemen prove this hypothesis. Or at least try to.
When in doubt, remember RELM:
Rationality, Evidence, Logic and Math.