Disproof of gravity

• 1389 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Disproof of gravity
« Reply #240 on: July 06, 2015, 12:02:37 AM »
It's comical that you people can fill a forum with equations for all kinds of truth's and bullshit but you can't understand a basic concept. That's because gravity is so ingrained into your minds that nothing else will cater for it, because nothing else is magical enough.

Present you with what really happens and you all reel back as if you are vampires exposed to bright light.  ;D
Denpressure is 100% the reason why we are alive on this Earth and is the reason why the Earth works. It's not stupid gravity or any other magical force. It's the force of what's around you. It's slapping you all so hard in the face and your faces are simply numb to it to notice.

All I can say is, get on with it, because you're only cheating yourselves. I'm never changing my stance on it because I know what I'm saying is true.

Poko

« Reply #241 on: July 06, 2015, 12:31:47 AM »
I'm never changing my stance on it because I know what I'm saying is true.

Flat Earth in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

This seems to be the prevailing attitude within the Flat Earth community. I recently listened to an interview with jeranism, and he basically said that he would be willing to accept any shape for the earth as long as it's not the globe. If you already have your conclusion and you're never going to change your mind, why are you on a debate forum?
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2015, 12:46:42 AM »
You can also do another experiment guys.

Take two bags of almonds. Each of the bags should weigh 5 kg.

Now soak the first almonds into water.The other leave them as they are.

By soaking the first almonds in the water ,the pressure of the water should make
the almonds expand thus becoming more porous thus being able to absorb more atmospheric pressure
thus being more light cause of less resistance against the push of the atmosphere.

Now let them dry and weigh them into a scale.
You would see that the soaked almonds would weigh less than the unsoaked almonds.
They would weigh less than5 kg.

Do you guys have the equipment for such experiment lol?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2015, 01:02:08 AM »
I'm never changing my stance on it because I know what I'm saying is true.

Flat Earth in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

This seems to be the prevailing attitude within the Flat Earth community. I recently listened to an interview with jeranism, and he basically said that he would be willing to accept any shape for the earth as long as it's not the globe. If you already have your conclusion and you're never going to change your mind, why are you on a debate forum?
I'm not changing my stance on denpressure, because I know it's correct. I'm open to many other things if they present a better logical thought to me.

Poko

« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2015, 01:05:28 AM »

By soaking the first almonds in the water ,the pressure of the water should make
the almonds expand thus becoming more porous thus being able to absorb more atmospheric pressure
thus being more light cause of less resistance against the push of the atmosphere.

You would see that the soaked almonds would weigh less than the unsoaked almonds.

Assuming the soaked almonds actually became porous, they would still have the same weight. They would, however, have a greater mass because of the air trapped inside.

Another good example to think of is a balloon. Weigh an empty balloon, inflate it, then weigh it again. You should get the same weight. However, the inflated balloon will have a greater mass because air has a nonzero mass.

It all has to do with the medium in which you are weighing your objects. In a vacuum, an inflated balloon will weigh more than an empty balloon, ignoring the fact that an inflated balloon would pop in a vacuum.

edit: Actually, the weight of the inflated balloon would be slightly greater because the air from your lungs would have more water and carbon dioxide than the air around the balloon.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:13:20 AM by Poko »
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

« Reply #245 on: July 06, 2015, 02:18:35 AM »
lol, scepti's throwing one of his little tantrums.  :'(

He'll be deleting all his posts next.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2015, 02:24:37 AM »
lol, scepti's throwing one of his little tantrums.  :'(

He'll be deleting all his posts next.
Come on crabby boy, you're slacking.  ;D

« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2015, 02:31:23 AM »
Heh, I see you have just deleted the post where you had your little melt down.

Calmed down now have we?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2015, 03:04:10 AM »

Assuming the soaked almonds actually became porous, they would still have the same weight. They would, however, have a greater mass because of the air trapped inside.

Another good example to think of is a balloon. Weigh an empty balloon, inflate it, then weigh it again. You should get the same weight. However, the inflated balloon will have a greater mass because air has a nonzero mass.

It all has to do with the medium in which you are weighing your objects. In a vacuum, an inflated balloon will weigh more than an empty balloon, ignoring the fact that an inflated balloon would pop in a vacuum.

edit: Actually, the weight of the inflated balloon would be slightly greater because the air from your lungs would have more water and carbon dioxide than the air around the balloon.

An inflated balloon will weigh nothing because weight is just atmospheric resistance pushing on
scale that man has invented.
An inflated balloon wont push downwards so you cant measure its ''weight''.

You can measure though the weight of a non inflated balloon.

« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2015, 03:13:46 AM »
Think of it like a man being under 3 meter of the surface of water and floating upwards.
In this ENVIROMENT/SEA PRESSURE the man weighs nothing.
As long as he sees the less dense air  and begins to place his feet on the beach he begins to have weight.

Same thing with the balloon.It weighs nothing till it reaches the surface of our SEA/ATMOSPHERE.That cant happend because it gets crushed as it gets expanded/stretched from less and less pressurized enviroment as we are going upwards.
There are many levels up above all becoming less and less dense ,more and more expanded.

Poko

« Reply #250 on: July 06, 2015, 03:16:28 AM »

An inflated balloon will weigh nothing because weight is just atmospheric resistance pushing on
scale that man has invented.
An inflated balloon wont push downwards so you cant measure its ''weight''.

You can measure though the weight of a non inflated balloon.

I apologize for quoting the entire post. I'll fix it when I can get to my laptop.

Actually, an inflated balloon would have a measurable weight because the rubber is desner than air, effectively (not literally) creating a downward force. This force would be the same as in a deflated baloon, assuming that the density of air inside the balloon is the same as outside the balloon.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 03:18:58 AM by Poko »

?

guv

« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2015, 03:46:47 AM »
Think of it like a man being under 3 meter of the surface of water and floating upwards.
As long as he sees the less dense air  and begins to place his feet on the beach he begins to have weight.

Same thing with the balloon.It weighs nothing till it reaches the surface of our SEA/ATMOSPHERE.That cant happend because it gets crushed as it gets expanded/stretched from less and less pressurized enviroment as we are going upwards.
There are many levels up above all becoming less and less dense ,more and more expanded.

This mad Greek is as bad as septic.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2015, 05:54:44 AM »

Fixed that for you.  It is amazing that as soon as septic is getting shown how wrong he is, a brand new user signs up with his exact same thinking.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2015, 06:08:31 AM »

Fixed that for you.  It is amazing that as soon as septic is getting shown how wrong he is, a brand new user signs up with his exact same thinking.
Or could it be that some people are starting to understand what you people can't or refuse to understand?

You have not proved me wrong at all and never will, because what I'm saying, is correct.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2015, 06:26:46 AM »

Or could it be that some people are starting to understand what you people can't or refuse to understand?

You have not proved me wrong at all and never will, because what I'm saying, is correct.
If I have a 33 gallon air compressor that over time filled up with 10 gallons of water, give water weighs a little over 8 pounds per gallon, how much extra does the compressor weight if it's at 147 psi?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2015, 06:32:33 AM »

You ignoring evidence, hand waving, and asserting don't make you right.  There has been a multitude of evidence presented against denpressure and none in support of it.  So yeah, you have been proven wrong time and time again.

« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2015, 06:42:59 AM »

I suspect panoslydios is taking the piss.

?

guv

« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2015, 06:47:25 AM »

He might be doing a puppet show. He can knock out 10 posts in 10 mins but it gets slower when has backup. About 6 months ago he let slip that he was taking the piss so he is a good actor he even has tantrums.

?

hoyhoy5

• Irrational disbelief is not critically thinking.
« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2015, 07:00:20 AM »
Wait, what?

What in heavens is denpressure? Is it the 'new gravity' now? Wasn't it the Earth moving upwards in some magical way?

See, in a flat earth, gravity would apparently be just the Earth accelerating upwards. By what or how, nobody knows, but let's go with it for the moment.

That theory makes little sense, as the sun, moon, and starts don't behave anything like that. The movement of the stars in the night sky also shows either a rotation of the Earth or rotation of the "sky dome", whatever that could be.

Now there's this "denpressure". Anyone care to tell me what that could be now?
When in doubt, remember RELM:
Rationality, Evidence, Logic and Math.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #259 on: July 06, 2015, 07:14:50 AM »
Wait, what?

I don't think you have any intention of knowing what it is. Next time you enter into a topic, do so after you've read it and you won't need to come in and shout " wait, what? you can simply come into the topic and see what it's all about.

« Reply #260 on: July 06, 2015, 07:18:50 AM »
The thing is how do we understand how EXACTLY ths atmospheric pressure grips and resists so
that we can defy it in some level.
Just imagine how easier life would be if we could make objects much lighter .

But first we need to learn the law.Its not gravity.Gravity is crap
cause history proved it cant have practical  applications to real life.

?

guv

« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2015, 07:19:19 AM »
Wait, what?

What in heavens is denpressure? Is it the 'new gravity' now? Wasn't it the Earth moving upwards in some magical way?

See, in a flat earth, gravity would apparently be just the Earth accelerating upwards. By what or how, nobody knows, but let's go with it for the moment.

That theory makes little sense, as the sun, moon, and starts don't behave anything like that. The movement of the stars in the night sky also shows either a rotation of the Earth or rotation of the "sky dome", whatever that could be.

You have found a nut farm. Dunny pressure happened when a nut got hold of a computer. I think it has something to do with bake beans. Hello

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2015, 07:32:12 AM »
Gravity is crap
cause history proved it cant have practical  applications to real life.

So you don't think that buildings and bridges are practical applications,  what about  everything that relies on Newtonian mechanics,   cars, planes,  trains,  literally everything in the world that moves or doesn't move is described perfectly by Newtonian gravity and laws of motion. 

Sceptimatic is a nutter of the first order,  he is so steeped in conspiracy he actually thinks that maths and logic are part of the conspiracy.   He is beyond reason.  If anyone has taken the blue pill it's scepti.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2015, 07:43:29 AM »
People need to read up on Newton. They may find that he was more of a magician and alchemist than any real time scientist.
Atmospheric pressure upon any dense object within it is what people believe is gravity. Gravity is a lie and denpressure is the reality.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2015, 07:49:14 AM »
People need to read up on Newton. They may find that he was more of a magician and alchemist than any real time scientist.
Atmospheric pressure upon any dense object within it is what people believe is gravity. Gravity is a lie and denpressure is the reality.

I walked away from arguing with you on denspressure,   since you weren't going to accept anything I had to say, so why should I start now... 

Explain to me again how  denspressure causes things to fall at a constant acceleration in a vacuum and that acceleration is independant of their mass.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2015, 07:52:22 AM »

I walked away from arguing with you on denspressure,   since you weren't going to accept anything I had to say, so why should I start now... 

Explain to me again how  denspressure causes things to fall at a constant acceleration in a vacuum and that acceleration is independant of their mass.
Nothing falls at a constant rate in a vacuum, because a vacuum does not exist for us to try it. I'm just being honest.
Acceleration is dependent on mass in atmosphere.

I'm being as fair as  I can with your words.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #266 on: July 06, 2015, 07:56:59 AM »

If I have a 33 gallon air compressor that over time filled up with 10 gallons of water, give water weighs a little over 8 pounds per gallon, how much extra does the compressor weight if it's at 147 psi?
Still waiting...
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #267 on: July 06, 2015, 07:58:01 AM »

Nothing falls at a constant rate in a vacuum, because a vacuum does not exist for us to try it. I'm just being honest.
Acceleration is dependent on mass in atmosphere.

I'm being as fair as  I can with your words.

Yeah,  that's what I thought, not even an attempt at an explanation.   So,  let's both pull up a chair and watch an experiment.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

« Reply #268 on: July 06, 2015, 08:23:58 AM »
Some claptrap about when an object is lifted, air pressure builds up above it, and that pressure is what pushes it back down.  Nevermind that objects never return to their original place (this only happens to work in one directions) when they are moved sideways or even downward (in reality there is more air pressure under an object than above it by the way), also this buildup of pressure in the direction of movement somehow still works in windy conditions, and the air molecules themselves are stacked with no free room between them because they change shape to take up all room, yet something is still causing the top most layer of air molecules to push down on those below.

So there is denpressure.

« Reply #269 on: July 06, 2015, 08:40:44 AM »
Maths is pointless. It does not help you people understand anything.
LoL, the computer you type this crap into could never have been invented and built without maths.  The internet you broadcast your drivel over could not have been invented without maths.

The entire modern world could not have been built without maths.