Disproof of gravity

• 1389 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Disproof of gravity
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2015, 05:20:29 AM »

But pressure works from the bottom as well. Pressure is just... pressure. It presses.

Pressure works from the bottom because of energy applied. That's why we have an atmosphere of stacked matter, because of the energy applied from underground to push up that matter into the atmosphere, that now stacks back onto whatever is in that atmosphere. Namely us and everything else within it.

If there is air or ground beneath an object, the object will be pushed up.

Pressure doesn't only applies downwards, it applies to every direction in 3D space.
Pressure only applies in every direction due to energy being applied under different expansions that create it.

And scientists uses different tools that let's them observe how atoms behave, in gas, liquid and solid. I have never seen a scientific peer describing how an atom swell up when there is more space around it. Also, you are not talking about pressure anymore, but buoyancy. And buoancy requires a local directional force that applies equally to all particles, in this case gravity.
That's what you believe. The truth is, they are guessing how they behave. They have a theory on how they behave just like most things we can't see. You either buy into it or question it. Now seeing as gravity is bullshit; I question it.

If something weighs heavier, it's because gravity is pulling it down more strongly. Pressure doesn't only press down.
Pressure is only created when atmospheric pressure is PUSHED against by any dense object within it. A tree is pushed into it by energy from below. It's a push of war instead of a tug of war.

A hydraulic lift uses pressure to press a platform or an object up.
Yes it uses pressure. It requires energy to do so; to push it into the atmosphere because that atmosphere is pushing against  IT.

And when I say that there is a vacuum between all particles, that's what I mean-abscence of all matter.
To have absence of all matter you have nothing. You have absolutely nothing and nothing cannot exist as something, which renders your atom as bullshit for an explanation.

An atom is much much bigger than the core, but it is only the core and the electrons that are matter. The rest of the atom is empty space, filled with electromagnetic charge from the electrons. This electromegnetically charged empty space repells the electromagnetically charged empty space of other atoms. Atoms never touch each other, here's a couple of great videos explaining it:
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
I'm sure you enjoy these kinds of video's. I don't buy into bullshit when I don;t see any logic in it.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2015, 05:39:41 AM »
Pressure is only created when atmospheric pressure is PUSHED against by any dense object within it. A tree is pushed into it by energy from below. It's a push of war instead of a tug of war.

That sentence doesn't make sense, first of all:

"Pressure is created when atmospheric pressure is pushed by any dense object within it."

So pressure is created when matter pressures pressure? Ineresting... (Pushing something=Applying pressure, Atmospheric pressure=pressure)

But if we were to follow the logic of that sentence, we could jump and stay in the air. Why? Because if I jump, I will have air below me and above me. The air above me would push me down, but the air below me, and the ground below the air, would push me up, equally. Therefore I would float up until air resistance would eventually bring me to a stop. But that doesn't happen.

Also, you're questioning how atoms work? Good luck.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2015, 05:52:41 AM »

"Pressure is created when atmospheric pressure is pushed by any dense object within it."

So pressure is created when matter pressures pressure? Ineresting... (Pushing something=Applying pressure, Atmospheric pressure=pressure)

But if we were to follow the logic of that sentence, we could jump and stay in the air. Why? Because if I jump, I will have air below me and above me. The air above me would push me down, but the air below me, and the ground below the air, would push me up, equally. Therefore I would float up until air resistance would eventually bring me to a stop. But that doesn't happen.

In bold:

If you have to ask this, then you're not taking any notice of it, are you?

Let's see if this absorbs into your head or floats by.
You are already stood on the ground with atmospheric pressure pushing back against your body pushing up.
Your body is situated under a mass of air and that mass of air is trying to push you down but you are resisting it by your feet being planted on the more dense surface.

If you jump into the air, you can jump a few feet but your body is displacing it's full size against the atmosphere above which is far more than what you leave below, meaning it pushes you back down.

However: if you were to jump up and someone took away the air above your head, you would actually float. You would become buoyant as if you were treading water .

I'd go into explanation mode but I have a strange feeling that this will whizz right over your head. Anyone interested who can grasp this stuff; feel free to ask and delve.
I'm aiming this at free thinkers.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2015, 06:03:56 AM »

In bold:

You are already stood on the ground with atmospheric pressure pushing back against your body pushing up.
Your body is situated under a mass of air and that mass of air is trying to push you down but you are resisting it by your feet being planted on the more dense surface.

If you jump into the air, you can jump a few feet but your body is displacing it's full size against the atmosphere above which is far more than what you leave below, meaning it pushes you back down.

However: if you were to jump up and someone took away the air above your head, you would actually float. You would become buoyant as if you were treading water .

I'd go into explanation mode but I have a strange feeling that this will whizz right over your head. Anyone interested who can grasp this stuff; feel free to ask and delve.

SO that would means that if i dig a hole down and go down it, I could float because I press the air below me but leaves space above me. Right?
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

?

guv

« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2015, 06:17:55 AM »

In bold:

SO that would means that if i dig a hole down and go down it, I could float because I press the air below me but leaves space above me. Right?

Are you picking holes in dunny pressure?.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2015, 06:24:21 AM »
I'm going to try and be very patient with you and give you the benefit of the doubt on your naivety. All I ask is that you observe what I'm typing and absorb it.

If you dig a hole and go down it, what follows you?
I'll make this a shit load simpler.

If you were in a sink in a little diving suit and that sink was full of water. And just say...I mean, JUST SAY....imagine that this sink was made of MUD and that the water was simply the ATMOSPHERE.

Now can I trust you to imagine this? I'll carry on in the hope that you will.

Ok, now you dig a hole on the bottom of your sink. You dig it as deep as your height, for instance.
Ok, now where is the water?

Is it in your dug hole? it is, right?...why?
Because the pressure of it fills whatever you open up for it. Now if that was a metal box and you opened the box, it would fill the box, too.

Now imagine that same box before it was filled. Imagine trying to open that lid. That lid would be hard to open because the water/atmospheric pressure is applying pressure to it and that box and lid is resisting it, meaning you cannot open it easily with your energy.
Once you do, the water/atmosphere will fill that box very quickly, leaving only the box's skin density acting against the water/atmosphere.

Now get your head around this and please read this as well.

Please do not come out with, " yeah but water makes us buoyant and we act differently in water."

If you come out with something like this then I'm wasting my time explaining to you.

?

guv

« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2015, 06:37:52 AM »
try this. yeah but water makes us buoyant and we act differently in water."

« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2015, 06:49:13 AM »

So, if I go to the edge of a cliff and walk off I'd just float, right?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Yendor

« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2015, 07:11:52 AM »

I don't know Jimmy. If you were a feather you'd probably float. But because you are a crab you would probably just fall off the cliff onto the ground. Make sense to you?
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2015, 07:39:37 AM »
try this. yeah but water makes us buoyant and we act differently in water."
There's always one.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2015, 07:41:28 AM »

Take away all the air above your head. leaving the same dense air below and you would, yeah. As long as there is that air above your head as you know it, you will fall to the ground.

« Reply #191 on: July 04, 2015, 07:48:29 AM »
But, if I stand on a cliff the air pressure is acting equally in all directions on me.  So, why, when I step of a cliff do I travel downwards and not just stay where I am, or drift to the left, or go upwards?  What's so special about down?

You were saying the reason that you travel back down after jumping up is because you compress the air above you, and, like a coiled spring, this pushes you back down.  This clearly can't be the explanation for when someone steps out of a plane, off a cliff or out of a building.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2015, 07:55:32 AM »

Take away all the air above your head. leaving the same dense air below and you would, yeah. As long as there is that air above your head as you know it, you will fall to the ground.

So if I jump out of a very high plane I fall up because there is more air below me?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2015, 08:04:15 AM »
But, if I stand on a cliff the air pressure is acting equally in all directions on me.  So, why, when I step of a cliff do I travel downwards and not just stay where I am, or drift to the left, or go upwards?  What's so special about down?
I've just told you why. Why can't you grasp it?
There is a lot of atmosphere above you than there is below you.
You were saying the reason that you travel back down after jumping up is because you compress the air above you, and, like a coiled spring, this pushes you back down.  This clearly can't be the explanation for when someone steps out of a plane, off a cliff or out of a building.
Jumping up is different than standing on a cliff.

Let's try and make this easier.
If someone holds a trampoline directly above your head and asks you to jump up, you know that your head will compress it and it will compress back, pushing you down. Think hard at what I'm saying here because my patience will only last so long on your piss taking mate, seriously.

Now climb upon a house roof and have the people put that same trampoline above your head, just resting on it.
The house roof is your cliff but also your solid base against the atmosphere above you.
Walk off the house roof and your trampoline follows you because it's pushing down on you with some force but less force than if you jumped into it to compress it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2015, 08:11:13 AM »

So if I jump out of a very high plane I fall up because there is more air below me?
Very possible, yes, as long as your body doesn't go BANG.

« Reply #195 on: July 04, 2015, 09:23:18 AM »
So what?  It's all just molecules floating around isn't it?  Why should they press downwards?  Anyway, air pressure acts equally in all directions - are you denying this?

Think hard at what I'm saying here because my patience will only last so long on your piss taking mate, seriously.
Look, we both know this isn't going to go anywhere, so if you don't want to play, then don't play.

Now climb upon a house roof and have the people put that same trampoline above your head, just resting on it.
The house roof is your cliff but also your solid base against the atmosphere above you.
Walk off the house roof and your trampoline follows you because it's pushing down on you with some force but less force than if you jumped into it to compress it.
Lol, what?

I'll drop to the floor whether the trampoline is there or not.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2015, 09:33:54 AM »
So what?  It's all just molecules floating around isn't it?  Why should they press downwards?  Anyway, air pressure acts equally in all directions - are you denying this?

Think hard at what I'm saying here because my patience will only last so long on your piss taking mate, seriously.
Look, we both know this isn't going to go anywhere, so if you don't want to play, then don't play.

Lol, what?

The bold bit is enough for me.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2015, 10:11:03 AM »
Did you figure out a procedure yet?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

11cookeaw1

« Reply #198 on: July 04, 2015, 10:18:24 AM »
You can make a vacuum on earth. It's not going to be a perfect vacuum, but it will still be a vacuum. And the small pressure from the extremely few particles that are not pumped out succesfully is negligible. The object would still float around inside the vacuum chamber as soon as it would be subjected to any force, if gravity wouldn't exist.
Then it's not a vacuum.

Let's make things clear. You can evacuate pressure from a chamber but you can never push a vacuum.
When you mention a few particles, can you explain what these particles are and what you think they are doing in this chamber after evacuation of pressure.

1. Are they jumping about like  tiny tennis balls just freely bouncing off the chamber walls?

2. Are they expanding due to less compression upon them?

It's 1. That's how gas works. It's impossible to get rid of every little gas particle, and gas particles doesn't expand, but they move faster and more freely when there is less other particles around to bounce into. Some air particles will stay, and they will continue bouncing around in the chamber. But it's so few of them that they won't affect any solid object in the chamber, or the chamber itself, in any noticable way.
Just to clear up. You believe they bounce around in the chamber moving faster and more freely. Is this due to them having free space between them, as in a complete vacuum or what?

I need to know your mindset before I educate you on what really happens.

There is always a small vacuum between particles, as atoms don't actally touch each other-the electron fields are repelling each other. In any gas, particles bounce of each other's electron fields. Bouncing on objects (solid, liquid or gas) transfers kinetic energy. The kinetic energy is applied as pressure. In sea-level atmosphere, there are a lot of particles colliding and bouncing on each other all the time, and the kinetic force from all the particles in the air applies a rather high pressure to objects in the atmosphere, that get's squished between the air particles. In a vacuum chamber, there extremely is fewer particles, and they often miss each other. The extremely small kinetic energy in those particles creates a negligible pressure inside the vacuum chamber. Pressure is just waves of kinetic energy travelling through matter.
What makes you believe what you just told me? Did you see this happen under a microscope or some other device, or were you simply told this is what happens.
Or: were you shown some plastic balls and pieces on a desk put together in a pattern that showed you what happens?

Now when you say a vacuum between the particles. Do you mean absence of all matter in that space and if not, what is in that space?

Just a few things for you to answer, if you can.
Because the current model of the atom was created by a number of experiments by quite a number of different scientists. And it's been backed up by an enormous number of experiments by a large number of different scientists, many of whom would just love to prove to be able to prove the current model wrong in some way and replace part of it with their own ideas. As if they did so it would likely guarantee that they get remembered for their contributions for a long time.

And by the way, i do remember doing a number of experiments in class about air pressure.

« Reply #199 on: July 04, 2015, 10:20:24 AM »

Lol, what?

The bold bit is enough for me.

:'( :'( :'(

?

11cookeaw1

« Reply #200 on: July 04, 2015, 10:26:13 AM »
You can make a vacuum on earth. It's not going to be a perfect vacuum, but it will still be a vacuum. And the small pressure from the extremely few particles that are not pumped out succesfully is negligible. The object would still float around inside the vacuum chamber as soon as it would be subjected to any force, if gravity wouldn't exist.
Then it's not a vacuum.

Let's make things clear. You can evacuate pressure from a chamber but you can never push a vacuum.
When you mention a few particles, can you explain what these particles are and what you think they are doing in this chamber after evacuation of pressure.

1. Are they jumping about like  tiny tennis balls just freely bouncing off the chamber walls?

2. Are they expanding due to less compression upon them?

It's 1. That's how gas works. It's impossible to get rid of every little gas particle, and gas particles doesn't expand, but they move faster and more freely when there is less other particles around to bounce into. Some air particles will stay, and they will continue bouncing around in the chamber. But it's so few of them that they won't affect any solid object in the chamber, or the chamber itself, in any noticable way.
Just to clear up. You believe they bounce around in the chamber moving faster and more freely. Is this due to them having free space between them, as in a complete vacuum or what?

I need to know your mindset before I educate you on what really happens.

There is always a small vacuum between particles, as atoms don't actally touch each other-the electron fields are repelling each other. In any gas, particles bounce of each other's electron fields. Bouncing on objects (solid, liquid or gas) transfers kinetic energy. The kinetic energy is applied as pressure. In sea-level atmosphere, there are a lot of particles colliding and bouncing on each other all the time, and the kinetic force from all the particles in the air applies a rather high pressure to objects in the atmosphere, that get's squished between the air particles. In a vacuum chamber, there extremely is fewer particles, and they often miss each other. The extremely small kinetic energy in those particles creates a negligible pressure inside the vacuum chamber. Pressure is just waves of kinetic energy travelling through matter.
What makes you believe what you just told me? Did you see this happen under a microscope or some other device, or were you simply told this is what happens.
Or: were you shown some plastic balls and pieces on a desk put together in a pattern that showed you what happens?

Now when you say a vacuum between the particles. Do you mean absence of all matter in that space and if not, what is in that space?

Just a few things for you to answer, if you can.

Two questions.
First of all, are you saying that a objects density is to do with how porous it is. I.E. Two fully non-porous objects should have the same density.
Second, do you agree that a decrease in air pressure should cause a decrease in an objects weight.
PLEASE ANSWER THESE CLEARLY.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 10:33:04 AM by 11cookeaw1 »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #201 on: July 04, 2015, 10:39:04 AM »

Two questions.First of all, are you saying that a objects density is to do with how porous it is. I.E. Two fully non-porous objects should have the same density.

You need to be careful by what you're saying about two fully non-porous objects. What you think are two fully non-porous objects may not be so, or anywhere near so. Be particular when you mention this and give me examples of what you deem as two fully non porous objects.

Second, do you agree that a decrease in air pressure should cause a decrease in an objects weight.
Yes, a decrease in air pressure should cause a decrease in an objects weight....BUT it has to be carefully done, because weight is a man made measurement by man made scales and these scales are built and calibrated under the very same atmospheric conditions, so it's not quite as simple as you might believe.

?

11cookeaw1

« Reply #202 on: July 04, 2015, 11:13:14 AM »

Two questions.First of all, are you saying that a objects density is to do with how porous it is. I.E. Two fully non-porous objects should have the same density.

You need to be careful by what you're saying about two fully non-porous objects. What you think are two fully non-porous objects may not be so, or anywhere near so. Be particular when you mention this and give me examples of what you deem as two fully non porous objects.

Yes, a decrease in air pressure should cause a decrease in an objects weight....BUT it has to be carefully done, because weight is a man made measurement by man made scales and these scales are built and calibrated under the very same atmospheric conditions, so it's not quite as simple as you might believe.
Thanks for your answers.
First, lets say an metal object that was originally liquid, therefor any air bubbles of air would leave the object before it solidified.

For the second one two further questions. First of all, if decreasing the pressure causes a decrease in weight, then would increasing the pressure the levels greater then normal increase the weight.
Secondly, does the weight scale linearly with pressure.

For example, halving the pressure causes the weight to also be halved. Decreasing the pressure to one third decreases the pressure to one ninth.
Or would it scale differently. E.G. decreasing the pressure 1/4 decrease weight to 1/2, while decreasing the pressure to 1/9th decreases the weight to 1/3.
E.G. decreasing the pressure.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #203 on: July 04, 2015, 01:48:13 PM »

So why don't compresed gas cylinders weight really heavy compared to when they are empty? 3000 psi should greatly increase weight.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #204 on: July 04, 2015, 02:49:53 PM »

Think about it guys,helicopters simply float because the high speed movement of the propellers  ,
drive out the air (air pressure) from above.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #205 on: July 04, 2015, 11:33:07 PM »

Think about it guys,helicopters simply float because the high speed movement of the propellers  ,
drive out the air (air pressure) from above.

And yet the shape and angle of the rotors matter.  They are shaped like airplane wings because they need to generate lift.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2015, 12:39:03 AM »
To make the earth tilted , to make the earth rotating, to make the sun moving in 65000 mph in the universe just for life to be sustainable does it sound to you elegant ?

It doesn't matter that in your simple mind it's not elegant that the Earth is tilted, or that we're moving at 65000mph, or that life exists. All that matters are that the fundamental laws that allowed and caused all of that to happen are elegant. Take an actual Physics course. You might learn something.

It's pointless putting up video of models and what not, plus little actors and actresses playing astronauts.
Yes a decrease in pressure would mean a decrease in an objects weight, to our vision, because weight is merely a measure of atmospheric pressure upon density (denpressure)
Because of this, that brick weigh's a certain amount on those scales by the fact that it repels the atmosphere upon it by using the scale plate as a leverage or resistance,
Pressure works from the bottom because of energy applied. That's why we have an atmosphere of stacked matter, because of the energy applied from underground to push up that matter into the atmosphere, that now stacks back onto whatever is in that atmosphere. Namely us and everything else within it.
Pressure only applies in every direction due to energy being applied under different expansions that create it.
That's what you believe. The truth is, they are guessing how they behave. They have a theory on how they behave just like most things we can't see. You either buy into it or question it. Now seeing as gravity is bullshit; I question it.

[CITATION NEEDED]

I fully expect a hissy fit and being called "indoctrinated", instead of actual citations.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 12:42:04 AM by Dog »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2015, 02:19:16 AM »
Thanks for your answers.
First, lets say an metal object that was originally liquid, therefor any air bubbles of air would leave the object before it solidified.
No. It depends on the actual metal. For instance, the melting points. An example is LEAD. It's melting point is low which means it turns to liquid and is dense enough to squeeze out most atmospheric pressure, which leaves it extremely dense and weighing heavier on a scale due to it's density being able to exert most of it's entire mass on resistance to the atmosphere.
However, if other metals are melted and cooled, the cooling process can be slow and this allows atmosphere to be trapped in it, meaning it's absorbed a fair bit which also means that less of that metal is resisting the atmosphere outside of it.

That's why I use water as an analogy to those who are prepared to understand it. Few seem to want to and are quite happy believing in gravity and willing to simply reject anything said against it, no matter what. I'll see how you fare.
For the second one two further questions. First of all, if decreasing the pressure causes a decrease in weight, then would increasing the pressure the levels greater then normal increase the weight.
Course it would increase the weight. You would have more psi upon you so you would need to resist that, which means your body would show that on a scale plate.
It depends on how you look at it when you say linear. You see, realistically the atmosphere is stacked upon you. It's pushing you as you resist that push. You could sort of think it was linear but then it depends on how you look at the grip or friction effect as it's pushing down and around you to grip you. It's why I didn't answer that little dipshit who used to come on here...ermmm Geoffrey I think her name was.

So you make your choice what you think it is....or simply stop asking about vectors and shite because all you're doing is making it harder for yourselves you pack of dipshits.

For example, halving the pressure causes the weight to also be halved. Decreasing the pressure to one third decreases the pressure to one ninth.
Or would it scale differently. E.G. decreasing the pressure 1/4 decrease weight to 1/2, while decreasing the pressure to 1/9th decreases the weight to 1/3.
No not necessarily. It depends on the scales. Scales are calibrated and made under atmospheric conditions. Basically they rely on various methods of weighing, depending on the scale used, so all scales will probably show many differences. This needs to be checked out and I was in the process of doing it with a waif like girl called sokarul but she decided to take fits and jump about when I told her that she wasn't following what I asked.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2015, 02:30:53 AM »
Thanks for your answers.
No. It depends on the actual metal. For instance, the melting points. An example is LEAD. It's melting point is low which means it turns to liquid and is dense enough to squeeze out most atmospheric pressure, which leaves it extremely dense and weighing heavier on a scale due to it's density being able to exert most of it's entire mass on resistance to the atmosphere.
However, if other metals are melted and cooled, the cooling process can be slow and this allows atmosphere to be trapped in it, meaning it's absorbed a fair bit which also means that less of that metal is resisting the atmosphere outside of it.

That's why I use water as an analogy to those who are prepared to understand it. Few seem to want to and are quite happy believing in gravity and willing to simply reject anything said against it, no matter what. I'll see how you fare.
Course it would increase the weight. You would have more psi upon you so you would need to resist that, which means your body would show that on a scale plate.
It depends on how you look at it when you say linear. You see, realistically the atmosphere is stacked upon you. It's pushing you as you resist that push. You could sort of think it was linear but then it depends on how you look at the grip or friction effect as it's pushing down and around you to grip you. It's why I didn't answer that little dipshit who used to come on here...ermmm Geoffrey I think her name was.

So you make your choice what you think it is....or simply stop asking about vectors and shite because all you're doing is making it harder for yourselves you pack of dipshits.

No not necessarily. It depends on the scales. Scales are calibrated and made under atmospheric conditions. Basically they rely on various methods of weighing, depending on the scale used, so all scales will probably show many differences. This needs to be checked out and I was in the process of doing it with a waif like girl called sokarul but she decided to take fits and jump about when I told her that she wasn't following what I asked.

Why does air have weight?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #209 on: July 05, 2015, 02:43:24 AM »

So why don't compresed gas cylinders weight really heavy compared to when they are empty? 3000 psi should greatly increase weight.
Do you really need an answer to that?
I supposed you will.

Do you know the space inside a compressed air cylinder? you know how thick the casing it and the small amount of space that has to have compressed air pushed into it.
Naturally it will weigh more but not much, because it's almost like adding water into a little internal tube of a dense as hell thick skinned container.