Disproof of gravity

• 1389 Replies
Re: Disproof of gravity
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2015, 01:13:30 PM »
You know what I like about you Yendor?  Your posts are formatted like little letters with a too line at the top and a from line at the bottom.  That really sets you apart from the other flat earth trolls.  It's like your brand.

Keep up the good work.

Yendor

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2015, 01:17:56 PM »
Have you noticed the Big 'G' on the masonic symbol? Some people say it stands for gravity. You also must remember nine of the first twelve astronauts were masons. They displayed the mason apron when they landed on the moon, I mean sound stage.
Now I think you are taking the piss.

Jimmy,

Was that nice? You aren't a mason are you? If so, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You should read some things about the masons. They are a strange group. Why do you think there were so many masons in the Apollo program? It is because this bunch will go to their grave keeping a secret. What bigger secret is there then not going to the moon. Trust me, these guys know a lot more then they let on. Have a good day!

Yendor
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2015, 01:20:23 PM »
I think all the astronots are freemasons.

Yendor

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2015, 01:28:56 PM »
You know what I like about you Yendor?  Your posts are formatted like little letters with a too line at the top and a from line at the bottom.  That really sets you apart from the other flat earth trolls.  It's like your brand.

Keep up the good work.

MikDaTv,

How are you this very hot day? I can't go out side and work today because it is soooo hot. I was taught to kinda write this way. I hope you are being honest because I would not want to offend anyone. If I get many complaints I will stop it. For now this is how I roll. Also, I don't mind you calling me a troll. I think some are cute. Especially the ones with different color hair.
Yendor
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 01:39:59 PM »

Rayzor,
Prove it. What, you don't believe in atmospheric pressure or it is not 14.7psi. Take a rock that weighs 15 pounds and throw it as far as you can. measure the distance. this rock will be 15 lbs. + the weight of the atmosphere. Now take another rock that weighs 30 lbs.  and through it as far as you can. measure that distance. The rock will be 30 lbs. + the weight of the atmosphere. I bet the 15 lb. rock will go further then the 30 lb rock. This is because you removed 15 lbs. from the rock that went further. The atmospheric pressure stayed the same. The only thing changed is the mass of the rocks. Again,  Gravity is simply atmospheric pressure working against the mass of an object.

Yendor

That doesn't explain the parabolic trajectory.   Ballistics is an old established science based on gravity not air pressure.   You haven't convinced me that it's not gravity.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Yendor

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2015, 01:40:39 PM »

modestman,

I don't know about all. I do know a lot are. I'm sure everyone in the Apollo program that was privy to the real truth had to be a freemason. I chuckle when I here that it would be impossible to fake the moon landing because it would involve thousands and thousands of people. I know that's not true. If you watch 'Capricorn One' movie, they show you a good bit how they could do it. It breaks my heart to think my country would do such a thing as fake the moon landing.
Yendor
                              George Orwell

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2015, 01:41:01 PM »

Rayzor,
Prove it. What, you don't believe in atmospheric pressure or it is not 14.7psi. Take a rock that weighs 15 pounds and throw it as far as you can. measure the distance. this rock will be 15 lbs. + the weight of the atmosphere. Now take another rock that weighs 30 lbs.  and through it as far as you can. measure that distance. The rock will be 30 lbs. + the weight of the atmosphere. I bet the 15 lb. rock will go further then the 30 lb rock. This is because you removed 15 lbs. from the rock that went further. The atmospheric pressure stayed the same. The only thing changed is the mass of the rocks. Again,  Gravity is simply atmospheric pressure working against the mass of an object.

Yendor

That doesn't explain the parabolic trajectory.   Ballistics is an old established science based on gravity not air pressure.   You haven't convinced me that it's not gravity.
Science - The art of deception - sorcery.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2015, 01:44:57 PM »

modestman,

I don't know about all. I do know a lot are. I'm sure everyone in the Apollo program that was privy to the real truth had to be a freemason. I chuckle when I here that it would be impossible to fake the moon landing because it would involve thousands and thousands of people. I know that's not true. If you watch 'Capricorn One' movie, they show you a good bit how they could do it. It breaks my heart to think my country would do such a thing as fake the moon landing.
Yendor

Funny thing is they didn't fake it, it was all real..   you have been deceived by the conspiracy nutters,  who lie and distort, cherry pick facts out of context. 
You should talk to people who know the truth.

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2015, 01:50:42 PM »

modestman,

Yendor

Funny thing is they didn't fake it, it was all real..   you have been deceived by the conspiracy nutters,  who lie and distort, cherry pick facts out of context. 
You should talk to people who know the truth.
you are interested person no one believe you because you are marketer.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2015, 01:52:42 PM »

Deception and sorcery is the realm of the conspiracy people.   Science is about what's true and can be proven.   Shame your mind is closed to the beauty of the world.

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »

Deception and sorcery is the realm of the conspiracy people.   Science is about what's true and can be proven.   Shame your mind is closed to the beauty of the world.
Shame my English Is so bad I could shut your mouth with the proper words.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2015, 01:55:25 PM »

Are you one of the conspiracy and lies people.   Do you believe in flat earth now,  because last time I asked you didn't believe anything.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2015, 01:56:49 PM »
Shame my English Is so bad I could shut your mouth with the proper words.

You resort to threats because you can't handle the truth,  you stay in your dark little suspicious world.

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2015, 01:58:49 PM »

Are you one of the conspiracy and lies people.   Do you believe in flat earth now,  because last time I asked you didn't believe anything.
I changed my mind twice , and asked my self that maybe the earth is round , but then come the intuition that something in the world that is wrong , that change my mind back, science which I hate so much maintain my hatred to round earth , and I will always hope for flat earth because it much more reflect the nature of beauty and endlessly and god ruling over the world and as the world.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2015, 02:03:33 PM »

I changed my mind twice , and asked my self that maybe the earth is round , but then come the intuition that something in the world that is wrong , that change my mind back, science which I hate so much maintain my hatred to round earth , and I will always hope for flat earth because it much more reflect the nature of beauty and endlessly and god ruling over the world and as the world.
Why do you hate science?   Do you only believe flat earth because you hate science so much?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2015, 02:05:36 PM »
People go on about conspiracy theorists trying to deceive people about the moon landings not being real and rockets not working in space, etc.
This is pretty silly because I'd be willing to bet that many people who question this stuff due to it having many holes in it, would love it all to be real.

I'd have loved to be able to go "wow" at a real moon landing or seeing a REAL huge rocket lift off into space with astronauts on board.

I'd love it if a star ship enterprise lookalike entered our atmosphere and brought video of itself coming in so we could see our own Earth as a spinning ball like we were told.

I would love all this to happen and also be shown all the other stuff to be true that we question.
It won't ever happen because it's all bullshit and we are left to try and figure it all out ourselves and have to simply use our own logic and common sense to actually see the bullshit at it's best and worst; some of it so blatant that a kid can see it; yet some of it is very clever and needs plenty of delving into.

Let them show us all it's all true, tomorrow and we can stop questioning. I'd be happy not to.
Seriously; are we going to be shown the truth as being the truth all along or will we be left to feed on scraps while paid people ( not on here, I mean in general) divert us away from the reality?

It's pretty obvious isn't it?

Yendor

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »

Rayzor,

Yendor

Rayzor,

I know it says it is based on gravity alone, But trust me it isn't. Atmospheric pressure is a very real force. No one pays any attention to it because we begin to adjust for it from the time we are born. We hardly notice at all. That is why they say only gravity effects it, they simply take for granted every one realizes atmospheric pressure is a constant. If all of a sudden this pressure uent away we would be stumbling all over the place. So again, Gravity is simply atmospheric pressure working against the mass of an object.

Your second part

Why Rayzor, you still believe in the moon landings? There should be enough videos and articles out there to convince you it was all faked. I'm very surprised. The program for the LEM was written by a junior person fresh out of college. And guess what. It was never tested with hardware on the ground before they sent it to the moon. Can you believe it actually worked with only a few minor glitches that was quickly overcome. I've known a lot of programmers and I have written alot of programs too. I have never seen a program work flawlessly the first time it is run. Besides, would NASA risk losing everything if that program did not work correctly and the LEM crashed on the moon? I think not. I can go on an on about this, But it would only bore you.
Yendor
                              George Orwell

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2015, 02:18:43 PM »
People go on about conspiracy theorists trying to deceive people about the moon landings not being real and rockets not working in space, etc.
This is pretty silly because I'd be willing to bet that many people who question this stuff due to it having many holes in it, would love it all to be real.

I'd have loved to be able to go "wow" at a real moon landing or seeing a REAL huge rocket lift off into space with astronauts on board.

I'd love it if a star ship enterprise lookalike entered our atmosphere and brought video of itself coming in so we could see our own Earth as a spinning ball like we were told.

I would love all this to happen and also be shown all the other stuff to be true that we question.
It won't ever happen because it's all bullshit and we are left to try and figure it all out ourselves and have to simply use our own logic and common sense to actually see the bullshit at it's best and worst; some of it so blatant that a kid can see it; yet some of it is very clever and needs plenty of delving into.

Let them show us all it's all true, tomorrow and we can stop questioning. I'd be happy not to.
Seriously; are we going to be shown the truth as being the truth all along or will we be left to feed on scraps while paid people ( not on here, I mean in general) divert us away from the reality?

What about if they could set up a live video feed from the ISS in orbit, and make it available on the internet for anyone to watch any time day or night?   
I've explained to you personally how geostationary tv satellites can't be anywhere else other than in orbit where they are supposed to be.
The GPS system would simply not work without satellites being where they are supposed to be.

The truth is right in front of you, and clear as day.  Your mind is just locked into conspiracy mode. 

Yendor

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2015, 02:25:05 PM »

Sceptimatic, right on man!
                              George Orwell

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2015, 02:28:44 PM »

Rayzor,

Yendor

Rayzor,

I know it says it is based on gravity alone, But trust me it isn't. Atmospheric pressure is a very real force. No one pays any attention to it because we begin to adjust for it from the time we are born. We hardly notice at all. That is why they say only gravity effects it, they simply take for granted every one realizes atmospheric pressure is a constant. If all of a sudden this pressure uent away we would be stumbling all over the place. So again, Gravity is simply atmospheric pressure working against the mass of an object.

Your second part

Why Rayzor, you still believe in the moon landings? There should be enough videos and articles out there to convince you it was all faked. I'm very surprised. The program for the LEM was written by a junior person fresh out of college. And guess what. It was never tested with hardware on the ground before they sent it to the moon. Can you believe it actually worked with only a few minor glitches that was quickly overcome. I've known a lot of programmers and I have written alot of programs too. I have never seen a program work flawlessly the first time it is run. Besides, would NASA risk losing everything if that program did not work correctly and the LEM crashed on the moon? I think not. I can go on an on about this, But it would only bore you.
Yendor

What if they took high resolution images of all the Apollo landing sites, and showed that they really were there.   There is no question in my mind at all that the Apollo program was one of mankind's greatest achievments.   It took a decades worth of the best technical and scientific resources of the USA when it really was a superpower.  But they did it.
You should read and learn more of the facts about the Apollo program, not just take the lies and deception of the moon hoax nutters.   
If you truly believe it was faked,  then do me the courtesy of reading http://www.clavius.org/   and also http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm 

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:30:23 PM by Rayzor »

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2015, 02:31:28 PM »

Rayzor,

Yendor

Rayzor,

Your second part

Yendor

What if they took high resolution images of all the Apollo landing sites, and showed that they really were there.   There is no question in my mind at all that the Apollo program was one of mankind's greatest achievments.   It took a decades worth of the best technical and scientific resources of the USA when it really was a superpower.  But they did it.
You should read and learn more of the facts about the Apollo program, not just take the lies and deception of the moon hoax nutters.   
If you truly believe it was faked,  then do me the courtesy of reading http://www.clavius.org/   and also http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm
Marketing marketing, who was hiring you ?

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2015, 02:36:31 PM »
Tensor - atmospheric pressure pushes in all directions equally not just down.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2015, 03:29:47 PM »
Gravity pulls all things down, including air.  A helium balloon is lighter then air and it rises because the air around it is denser then the balloon.  Gravity pulls on the comparatively heavy air stronger then the light balloon, so the air goes down while the balloon goes up.

I suggest you don't listen to people who don't know physics even this simple, this is something I was taught in elementary school.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Yendor

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2015, 04:38:46 PM »

Rayzor,

Yendor

Rayzor,

Your second part

Yendor

Rayzor,
I will read over these sites when I get a chance. I have seen plenty of pictures of the of the men on the moon. answer just a few questions for me. How can the air conditioner they carried around with them work. How come the lander pads showed no dust on them. Surely the dust would have blown up on them when they landed. How come there are pictures of the Rover with no tracks coming or going. The tracks seem to indicate the Rover was just set there with a crane. How come they never shot good images of the Earth while they were going there. Didn't they think we would like to see the Earth from there vantage point? After all they were the only ones that has ever seen the Earth from their vantage point. The pictures they did take has proven to be fake. How come the Earth is so small looking out from the moon. It should be much larger. I could go on an on, but you believe it happened as I did long ago. I was in the second grade when the first rockets were launched. I believe it because I was extremely proud of my country for this accomplishment. Now I feel ashamed.
Yendor
                              George Orwell

?

BJ1234

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2015, 05:22:53 PM »
As I become more indoctrinated in the FET
Thanks for admitting that you are just being indoctrinated.  And that you have given up on thinking for yourself and are just taking the FE story for what it is.  Congratulations.

And also this
#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:01:51 PM by BJ1234 »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2015, 06:41:59 PM »
Yendor,

Here is something to think about,  go outside and  throw a rock as hard as you can and observe it's flight,   you will find the rock travels in a curved path,  that curve is called a parabola,  with slight corrections for wind resistance.   So why does the rock follow a parabolic path?

The answer is that all trajectories in a gravitational field are conic sections  ( you can look that up ) so the shape of the trajectory the rock follows is proof that the force acting on it are following the inverse square law.   That force is gravity.

Rayzor,
I know you believe that, but really it is the atmospheric pressure of 15 psi pushing the rock down towards the ground. If the atmospheric pressure was to suddenly decrease in half, the rock would probably go twice as far. Gravity is simply atmospheric pressure working against the mass of an object. That's what i think.

Yendor

Prove it.

Rayzor,

Yendor
No, I already showed gravity is not air pressure.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I'll wait for a response.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2015, 07:13:44 PM »
Boom.  Science. 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2015, 10:00:43 PM »
I will read over these sites when I get a chance. I have seen plenty of pictures of the of the men on the moon. answer just a few questions for me.
This is not the place for a debate,  my only advice, is to stop running with the conspiracy nutters and make up your own mind.

How can the air conditioner they carried around with them work.
Nickel porous plate sublimators are common enough in space,  here is a pdf of the Hamilton Life Support unit.
https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/LM15_Portable_Life_Support_System_ppP1-5.pdf

How come the lander pads showed no dust on them. Surely the dust would have blown up on them when they landed.
No Atmosphere,  I think,   you could research this one further yourself.   
Although with your no gravity thinking, it should just float away,  shouldn't it  there's no 14.7 psi atmosphere to push it down ;D   (sorry cheap shot)

How come there are pictures of the Rover with no tracks coming or going. The tracks seem to indicate the Rover was just set there with a crane.
http://www.clavius.org/rover2.html

How come they never shot good images of the Earth while they were going there. Didn't they think we would like to see the Earth from there vantage point? After all they were the only ones that has ever seen the Earth from their vantage point.  The pictures they did take has proven to be fake.
They did take plenty of pictures,   Why would you fake it.
Those pictures were famous beyond belief,  you should read this book.   http://www.amazon.com/Earthrise-How-Man-First-Earth/dp/0300164033 

This one is probably the most famous,  earth rise,  taken from the command module in lunar orbit.

I've seen where conspiracy nuts claim this picture as proof of fakery,  since the Apollo 11 landings were in the Sea Of Tranquility which always faces earth, so the picture must be faked.
My thought is that the conspiracy nutters deliberately lied about where the picture was taken from,  Bart Sibrel and others  would have known it was taken from the command module, and instead chose to lie, and mislead.

How come the Earth is so small looking out from the moon. It should be much larger.
http://www.clavius.org/bibfunny8.html

I could go on an on, but you believe it happened as I did long ago. I was in the second grade when the first rockets were launched. I believe it because I was extremely proud of my country for this accomplishment. Now I feel ashamed.

And you should still be proud, the people who should be ashamed are the nutters like Bart Sibrel,  Ralph Rene,  That Rocketdyne guy ( forgot his name)  they have been proven to have lied and lied over and over,  making false claims with zero evidence,  blatant manipulative techniques.   One I recall,  was a Saturn V launch,  intercut with a fat guy on a deck chair drinking beer, and some starving african famine victims.  So blatantly manipulative it immediately makes you suspicious of their motivation.

All of the answers to your questions,  I found in less than 10 minutes,  you could have done the same, instead you chose to believe the lies. 

PS... Bill Kaysing,   was the Rocketdyne guy, he worked at Rocketdyne as a technical writer,  left Rocketdyne in 1963 for personal reasons.   He is widely regarded as the "father" of moon landing conspiracies,  he encouraged Ralph Rene to write the "NASA Mooned America"  book. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:46:41 PM by Rayzor »

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »
The reason anything moves is because of NET force. Basically the result of a combo of forces.

Everything on the surface feels the force of gravity. It's 9.8m/s^2.

Things that are less dense than their surroundings (e.g. foam in water, helium in air, etc.) will experience a buoyant force. It makes things "rise" because it's in the opposite direction of gravity, and it's stronger than gravity.

If your not a complete moron, that's all the explanation you need.

Mikey T.

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2015, 05:49:52 AM »
Because the density of the balloon when filled with helium is lower than the atmosphere surrounding it by a good bit.  The same could be said for a balloon filled with carbon dioxide underwater (you know if you could blow a balloon up under water and release it.  It would float to the top rather quickly and then float on top of the water.  Or release an ice cube from your freezer underwater, it will float to the top since it contains air pockets, its density is less than the surrounding water and it will float up. 
So yes, gravity on such a small mass when the density is much lower would not overcome the tendency to float to the lower density area.

Mikey T.

I understand what you are telling me. I've seen balloons float away and ice cubes rise to the surface. But could you kindly work out the formula for me and show me the results of the earth's gravity pulling on a helium filled balloon that is 10" diameter. I haven't done much math for a long time. If you don't want to that's fine.

Thanks,
Yendor
Since I am at work I will not be able to do the math for you right now but the mass of the balloon vs the buoyancy in the air is what you need.  It depends on those factors.  Just saying a 10" balloon filled with helium really isn't enough per say.  If you want a close approximation of the forces at work you would need to know the mass of the empty balloon and the mass of the helium inside once filled to an appropriate level.  This would give you enough, with the mass of the Earth numbers to calculate the force of gravity on the balloon.  You would then need the buoyancy calculations for that volume of helium for air at sea level.  It's a bit of calculations and some research to do, so good luck and if I get a chance I will do the same and we can compare numbers.