Disproof of gravity

• 1389 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Disproof of gravity
« Reply #1320 on: October 14, 2015, 03:32:01 PM »
Gravity is an acceleration.

Gravity is a lie.

My physics teacher in high school had us do an experiment everyone should and can do. I went to an elevator with a scale. When accelerating up, I got heavier. When accelerating down, I got lighter. When I was going at a constant speed, I weighed the same (as on the ground). The acceleration was CAUSED by the movement of the elevator. My MASS did not change.

How do you measure mass?.....when you are  in a lift like anywhere else, your mass is acting against the atmosphere. You are pushing into that atmosphere and that atmosphere is squeezing you back of which you are using your body (legs and feet) to stop yourself being pushed into the floor.
Once that elevator moves up it creates a further compression inside of it. It does this by pushing the air away that is above it and that air is squeezed back down the sides of the elevator to equalise the pressure lost by the energy of that elevator going up and leaving a lower pressure under it due to that compression above it.
Inside of that elevator it also does the same. It acts like a bicycle pump and forces more compressed air onto you which will show in a increased weight measurement on the scale you stand on.

The opposite happens when the  elevator travels downwards. Seriously think about this because you have been duped into believing nonsense.

The same happens in a centrifuge. As it spins faster, the acceleration, CAUSED by the centrifugal force, causes you to weigh more.

So ACCELERATION causes you to feel weight.

A centrifuge uses atmosphere to throw anything to the outer edge by creating the same high v low pressure fight. That's why things get pinned to the outer edge and you can prove this by doing it outside and then doing it inside a chamber and evacuating as much pressure as you can and see that the centrifuge is rendered useless.
If you're true to yourself and want to find the truth, go and try this out.

It might be cute to say that air pressure above you pushes you down on the ground.
    Air pressure only pushes back on whatever pushes into it. It's not cute, it's the truth.
    • But in a sealed elevator with equal pressure all around, what causes your weight? Shouldn't you be floating?

You need to get inside a sealed elevator and find out. Just remember this. When you're in an elevator you are using the floor as your leverage, so nothing is equal.
    • But if you get dropped from a height, the air pressure all around you is constant. So what causes your acceleration down? - quite quickly too.
    To get to the height in the first place requires lots of energy. That energy is stored energy, meaning it becomes potential energy and will exert equal energy down as it took to get up.
    If you pick up a mass...say a tennis ball and raised it 3 feet then dropped it, you know that the energy taken to lift that ball to that height was minor.
    You now have a ball of potential energy that can exert the same force back to the ground, so you drop it and realise that the force was also minor.

Now lift a block of lead up 3 feet and realise the energy you use to keep it there. You now have potential energy stored. Now drop it and realise that the force was major. Why?
    It's about the mass/density of any object pushed into atmospheric pressure which creates an exact push back.
    It's actually simple to grasp  but brainwashing from birth to adult is near total which makes simple logical things appear illogical when pitted against something that really does make no sense, like gravity.
    On Earth, gravity is the word we use for that downward acceleration. The acceleration is real. It is observed. It is measured. Gravity does not CAUSE the acceleration - it IS the acceleration. THE question becomes, what CAUSES the gravity/acceleration we observe?
    The only acceleration on this Earth is from anything that uses energy to gain momentum.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
    • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
    « Reply #1321 on: October 14, 2015, 03:48:55 PM »
    Then why are you posting in a thread titled "disproof of gravity" if you aren't here to disprove gravity.  If you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation, find another thread and stop derailing this one.

Thought-Policewoman, Police Thyself...
    I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
    « Reply #1322 on: October 14, 2015, 04:34:44 PM »
    Gravity is an acceleration.

Gravity is a lie.

My physics teacher in high school had us do an experiment everyone should and can do. I went to an elevator with a scale. When accelerating up, I got heavier. When accelerating down, I got lighter. When I was going at a constant speed, I weighed the same (as on the ground). The acceleration was CAUSED by the movement of the elevator. My MASS did not change.

How do you measure mass?.....when you are  in a lift like anywhere else, your mass is acting against the atmosphere. You are pushing into that atmosphere and that atmosphere is squeezing you back of which you are using your body (legs and feet) to stop yourself being pushed into the floor.
    Once that elevator moves up it creates a further compression inside of it. It does this by pushing the air away that is above it and that air is squeezed back down the sides of the elevator to equalise the pressure lost by the energy of that elevator going up and leaving a lower pressure under it due to that compression above it.
    Inside of that elevator it also does the same. It acts like a bicycle pump and forces more compressed air onto you which will show in a increased weight measurement on the scale you stand on.

The opposite happens when the  elevator travels downwards. Seriously think about this because you have been duped into believing nonsense.

The same happens in a centrifuge. As it spins faster, the acceleration, CAUSED by the centrifugal force, causes you to weigh more.

So ACCELERATION causes you to feel weight.

A centrifuge uses atmosphere to throw anything to the outer edge by creating the same high v low pressure fight. That's why things get pinned to the outer edge and you can prove this by doing it outside and then doing it inside a chamber and evacuating as much pressure as you can and see that the centrifuge is rendered useless.
    If you're true to yourself and want to find the truth, go and try this out.

It might be cute to say that air pressure above you pushes you down on the ground.
      Air pressure only pushes back on whatever pushes into it. It's not cute, it's the truth.
      • But in a sealed elevator with equal pressure all around, what causes your weight? Shouldn't you be floating?

You need to get inside a sealed elevator and find out. Just remember this. When you're in an elevator you are using the floor as your leverage, so nothing is equal.
      • But if you get dropped from a height, the air pressure all around you is constant. So what causes your acceleration down? - quite quickly too.
      To get to the height in the first place requires lots of energy. That energy is stored energy, meaning it becomes potential energy and will exert equal energy down as it took to get up.
      If you pick up a mass...say a tennis ball and raised it 3 feet then dropped it, you know that the energy taken to lift that ball to that height was minor.
      You now have a ball of potential energy that can exert the same force back to the ground, so you drop it and realise that the force was also minor.

Now lift a block of lead up 3 feet and realise the energy you use to keep it there. You now have potential energy stored. Now drop it and realise that the force was major. Why?
      It's about the mass/density of any object pushed into atmospheric pressure which creates an exact push back.
      It's actually simple to grasp  but brainwashing from birth to adult is near total which makes simple logical things appear illogical when pitted against something that really does make no sense, like gravity.
      On Earth, gravity is the word we use for that downward acceleration. The acceleration is real. It is observed. It is measured. Gravity does not CAUSE the acceleration - it IS the acceleration. THE question becomes, what CAUSES the gravity/acceleration we observe?
      The only acceleration on this Earth is from anything that uses energy to gain momentum.

All crap. [/list]
      ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #1323 on: October 14, 2015, 06:35:01 PM »
      Also, if air pressure were actually at play here, it would push us up.  The air pressure is highest at ground level and decreases as you increase in altitude.  The high pressure at the bottom would push things towards the low pressure at higher altitudes.  We would always have a wind blowing upward since wind is caused by pressure gradients in the atmosphere.

It does push you up if you happen to be less dense than the atmosphere you're stood in. It's why Hydrogen and helium balloons get squeezed up.

The only problem you have with you being pushed UP is the fact that the atmosphere above you far outweighs what is below you and acts upon your mass as your mass acts against it by using the floor as your leverage.

So you want to float. The easiest way is to find a way to make the above atmosphere push less upon you against a denser atmosphere underneath you.

How?...it requires energy, such as a helicopter blade or plane wings and engines. Or there is another way but it involves you dying and being stretchy enough not to go bang. It's called expansion at high altitude where your atmosphere above is not enough to push you below.
      The only issue there is, you would basically end up like a huge helium type balloon.

I'm 100% sure this will sail so far over your head and into the distance that I would rather you don't answer. All I hope is for the genuine people to see what I'm saying.

As a ChemE, trust me, you aren't going to go over my head dealing with gases and pressure.  I do have questions regarding your theory though, so I can better understand it.

What do you think causes pressure?  If I take a jar open to the atmosphere and seal it.  What is the pressure on the inside, what causes that pressure?

If I walk into a sealed container, do I weigh less without the atmosphere pressing down on me?

Do objects become weightless in a vacuum?

« Reply #1324 on: October 14, 2015, 08:13:08 PM »

And if I have an elevator that is moved into position over a deep shaft and begins lowering?  Will it push the air away that is below it and squeeze that air back up the sides of the elevator to equalize the pressure lost by the energy of that elevator going down and leaving a lower pressure above it due to the compression below it?

Would this compression below it push the elevator back up to it's original position?

Why is a block of aluminum of equal size lighter?  It's pushing the same amount of air as the lead.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1325 on: October 14, 2015, 08:18:36 PM »
      Quote from: Jadyyn on Today at 08:40:06 AM
      But in a sealed elevator with equal pressure all around, what causes your weight? Shouldn't you be floating?

sceptimatic, you wrote:
      I love this type of argument that many people use (i.e. unless YOU personally do it, it isn't true - this is the "proof" for lots arguments), but sorry, it doesn't work this time.

I HAVE been in a sealed "elevator", many times. Thousands of people everyday are. It is called a commercial airplane.

Airplanes are sealed because air pressure, at 14,000 km, is like 20% of air pressure at sea-level and people would faint.

The air pressure inside the plane is constant (like 1 atmosphere (atm)). Outside, it is like 20%. So:
      • Does the plane weigh less at 14,000 ft? with the same air pressure all around it? Is it 80% less? Your proof is? ...
      • The many times I have flown, I never was weightless.
      • Without bringing a scale on the plane, all I can say is I appeared to weigh the same. Anyone who has flown, did you lose weight or become weightless?
      • The only times I felt heavier or lighter was when the airplane was ACCELERATING up or down (hmmm... just like in the elevator... very curious).
      • I also seem to weigh the same on the ground as in the air. Why is that with MUCH less pressure up there?
      On the other side, pressure increases about 1 atm per every 10 ft you go under water.  There are bathyspheres that go down like 4000 ft (400 atms!)
      • These are sealed containers as well.
      • There is a constant pressure inside them also. Do people become weightless? Do they float?
      • If pressure is what causes weight, then 400 atm's would make the bathyspheres really heavy.
      • Do they weigh more the deeper they get?
      • There are tons (literally) of "layers"/bricks pressing down on them
      • Why aren't people squished inside of them?
      Why do the people weigh the same in a bathysphere, at sea-level or in an airplane?

Pressure causing weight is just silly (or in your words... is a lie... I'm sorry you believe it).

As I have shown, weight is caused by acceleration.  Gravity is the word we use for that acceleration as applied to the Earth. It has been demonstrated and measured.

If you actually believe weight is caused by pressure, can you provide an example, something we all can try?
      “If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
      "The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
      "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Re: getting past "gravity" nonsense
      « Reply #1326 on: October 14, 2015, 10:05:56 PM »
      Correct it does expand and contract. It's why we see a difference in seasons where we live on this Earth.
      The dome is like an ice bubble being washed by a sea of elements, like hydrogen and helium as instances. They sort of freeze and liquify and what not.
      Just think of it like blowing up a bubble from a kids bubble blower. Your hot air expands that bubble but if you leave it it will start to shrink...and so on. Naturally the Earth's dome is against a vacuum (to our perception) but the same thing applies in this analogy.
      I am not comfortable stopping at the perception of a vacuum.  My spider senses tell me there must be more to it.

I envision there must be a border to the atmoplane and by implication, our land.  I would presume the reason air pressure exists is because its expansion is limited.  It can not expand forever.  Physical infinity is not what we observe with our eyes nor feel with our bodies. 
      Perhaps our bubble is within a physical super-dome of sorts. 

The absolute regularity and predictability of rotation of the constellations irk me. 
      The sun, the moon, the stars and the planets all turn around at the exact same pace in what appears to be since time immemorial and I think it is a safe bet that their speeds will always be the same in the future. 
      That fact of nature is bizarrely perfect.  It makes no sense to me except that I must suspect that it is a mathematical consequence of the behavior of light reflection against the dome --- by necessity, a parabolic mirror.  I can not help but associate magnets and perpetual motion machines being the source of this absolutely perfect rotational motion. 

You have given me the answers I need but I still want more.  You have expanded on aspects of the physical sciences of which I am not fully informed.  For now, I thank you.  Please do not take my curt post as meaning I am ignoring the rest of your post.  I need to do some research on on my own before I can do justice to your reply. 

The answer is simple enough...it's just not acceptable enough to most people because most people like to believe that their life has a purpose after they die. I won;t argue that part because many people need a focus and a belief in something that aids their life for the good. Who am I to argue with that?
      I am not sure it matters.  This enlightenment has reinforced my sense that we do have a purpose in this world. 

Sort of but what we see of it all is only part of it. Get too close and we would be basically taken apart by the sheer friction/resonance towards the centre. We'd freeze and shatter before that though so no worries there.
      What do you mean by too close?  Which direction? 
      Do you mean too close to the north pole?  or too close deeper tunneling down into the earth?   

Basically it's a huge carbon element. It's like a huge light bulb in a basic sort of way but with a sort of anode cathode type action.
      So, it is a physical object.
      Where is it with reference to the atmolayer? 
      Is it possible to surmise the distance of air above the sun and below the dome? 

Sort of yeah. What's  in that centre is transferred outwards to our vision and feel by the mirrored dome. The dome makes the most perfect mirror of all.
      Outside of that dome is the absence of all matter that we have inside. It's black. Now blackness like that would absorb all waves hitting it and if the Earth was this ball with atmosphere like we are told, it would be absorbed and we would be all dead because nothing would be reflected back.
      It re-inforces what I believe is described in the book of Enoch. 
      We could conceivably be situated in a flooded underground cave.  We are lucky enough to have a magnet tossed into the water.  That magnet fizzled and created some turbulance and spun the water round and round.  If the cave's inner volume is limited, any energy will create a pocket of air the outer limit of which will be freezing cold but then it is tight up against solid material.   The blackness is the solid matter.  Antarctica is supposed to be neverending carbon rich land.  For all we know, it stops at a wall. 

This is why the huge mountain top telescopes can see what's going on. They can see the reflections of Earth in fantastic detail compared to what any of us can see with our piddly eyes and doctored telescopes.
      This is why they know we are going to have meteor showers and such because they can see the ice falling from the dome like hydrogen icicles, way before us can detect them.
      Are the stars and planets different reflections of the earth? is that what you are hinting?  If so, I would sure like to understand more.

I don't ask anyone to believe what I'm saying. All I ask is for people to open their minds and at least seriously look at it all.
      A lot of loose ends are tied up for me by your reply.  Thank you again! 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
      « Reply #1327 on: October 15, 2015, 12:56:37 AM »

As a ChemE, trust me, you aren't going to go over my head dealing with gases and pressure.  I do have questions regarding your theory though, so I can better understand it.

What do you think causes pressure?  If I take a jar open to the atmosphere and seal it.  What is the pressure on the inside, what causes that pressure?

Stacked atmosphere/matter causes pressure for anything pushed into that, by energy.
      When you have a jar open to the atmosphere, that jar is under equal atmospheric pressure inside and out, meaning the glass is equally squeezed against and resisting inside and out.
      Close that lid and seal it and you can create a less or more pressure inside due to expansion or contraction of the molecules.

If I walk into a sealed container, do I weigh less without the atmosphere pressing down on me?
      If you lose atmosphere upon yourself you expand. The less atmosphere crushing you, the more your body expands to fill the lower pressure.
      That's why balloons inflate inside evac chambers when the pressure is allowed to evac.

here's no such thing as a vacuum to test it out but in a thought like way and an out of the box way, you can say that a vacuum provides a suspended animation scenario. So on that note, no...but that's  not  the realistic outcome and is an outcome that we cannot test.
      All we can do is test stuff in lower pressure or higher pressure and we see what happens. Everything tries to equalise unless you put up a barrier to it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
      « Reply #1328 on: October 15, 2015, 01:15:04 AM »
      if I have an elevator that is moved into position over a deep shaft and begins lowering?  Will it push the air away that is below it and squeeze that air back up the sides of the elevator to equalize the pressure lost by the energy of that elevator going down and leaving a lower pressure above it due to the compression below it?
      That elevator will compress the air below it. Let's imagine that the elevator fits the shaft so good that no air can escape up the sides of it so all the air is trapped below. Let go of that elevator and let it drop and what have you got?
      You have what we know as "a shock absorber."
      As I said earlier. The energy used to take that elevator up against the atmosphere now has the potential energy and then all that energy when it is released but now all that energy is compressing the air below it.
      Now if you think about it you will realise that the elevator would end up floating on compressed air, because the air above it is not capable of equalising with the compressed air due to the sealing.

This tells you all you need to know as to why when you jump up in trains and such that you don't fly backwards when it's in motion but people just don't want to see the truth and stick to gravity and inertia bullshit.

Would this compression below it push the elevator back up to it's original position?
      A compression can shove it back up like a spring but not for long, as explained above. All atmosphere is attached, there are no loose molecules or whatever. It acts like a barrier like water does to anything hitting it and it compresses and expands.

Why is a block of aluminum of equal size lighter ?  It's pushing the same amount of air as the lead.
      It's not pushing the same amount of air as the lead. It appears to be because our primitive eyes only see a block of two metals in equal size.

What's inside is what counts as in which one absorbs atmosphere in its pores and which is so dense that it stores little.

Think of it like this.
      You see 2 bee hives of equal size in every way to your external vision.
      Which one is heavier or denser? In your mind you will say that they're equal and both are pushing against the air the same.
      Open them up and you find that one is full of honey and wax and the other is an empty shell.
      Now think back to the aluminium block and the lead.
      Clue: the lead is the one that is full of honey and wax if you can accept an analogy.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
      « Reply #1329 on: October 15, 2015, 02:04:42 AM »

I love this type of argument that many people use (i.e. unless YOU personally do it, it isn't true - this is the "proof" for lots arguments), but sorry, it doesn't work this time.
      It works well because it is the truth.

I HAVE been in a sealed "elevator", many times. Thousands of people everyday are. It is called a commercial airplane.
      Willy Wonka's elevator then? planes tend to fly horizontal.

Airplanes are sealed because air pressure, at 14,000 km, is like 20% of air pressure at sea-level and people would faint.
      So they're inside a tin can that keeps a livable breathable pressure. What's the issue?

The air pressure inside the plane is constant (like 1 atmosphere (atm)). Outside, it is like 20%. So:
        So, what?

• Does the plane weigh less at 14,000 ft? with the same air pressure all around it? Is it 80% less? Your proof is? ...
        What's your proof?...have you weighed a plane at 14,000 feet? Bring something else to the table.

• The many times I have flown, I never was weightless.
        Why would you be?...how about of your plane done a parabolic flight, would you be then or is it different?

• Without bringing a scale on the plane, all I can say is I appeared to weigh the same. Anyone who has flown, did you lose weight or become weightless?
        Weight is measured by man made scales due to pressure upon the body or object, as I have already said numerous times.
        If you are under pressure it will show up on the scale plate. Simple as that.

• The only times I felt heavier or lighter was when the airplane was ACCELERATING up or down (hmmm... just like in the elevator... very curious).
        Yep and rightly so because there is a pressure change in the plane and just like a wave on the water, it will move against you or away from you, creating this effect.

• I also seem to weigh the same on the ground as in the air. Why is that with MUCH less pressure up there?
        You are susceptible to ailments in planes. Why?
        The answer is because you are flying under less pressure upon your body and your body expands but it goes unnoticed in certain aspects, especially among healthy young people.
        Swelled feet and what not?
        Think about it, because that's your body equalising to the lower pressure. Called acclimatising.

On the other side, pressure increases about 1 atm per every 10 ft you go under water.  There are bathyspheres that go down like 4000 ft (400 atms!)
          Have you been down to 4,000 feet in one?

• These are sealed containers as well.
          Sealed containers of AIR, right?
          Have you ever tried to push a football down to the bottom of a swimming pool?

• There is a constant pressure inside them also. Do people become weightless? Do they float?
          Let's put it simply.
          If I placed you inside a rubber ball with your oxy tanks inside and what not, then dropped you into the water with weights attached under your ball...what happens to your ball?
          It starts to compress, right?..so what can you do to stop this?....you can add oxygen to counter it and stop it being crushed.
          The problem is, the more air you let into the ball, the more pressure is exerted upon your body, so even though your ball is holding up...you aren't and eventually you will be crushed.

However, in your sphere, it is designed to repel the crush but to do this it has to be super strong. At depth it is under severe pressure. It's like you holding a plastic bottle filled with air and trying to crush it to release that air. The energy you apply to do that will fracture the bottle and once that happens, the force of your crush will simply crush the bottle in a micro second. It's like the opposite of what a severe low pressure would do to a pressurised container within in. Like fictional space.

• If pressure is what causes weight, then 400 atm's would make the bathyspheres really heavy.
          Yes but the difference is, you have to reverse the weigh in and do it upside down to how you normally would.
          Confused?
          Get some scales and use the scale plate to push a football (for instance) into a swimming pool or bath of water and realise how you are pushing down on the back of those scales to push the ball deeper into the water.
          As long as the scales stay free from the water, then you will see a marked increase in the weight.
          It's the opposite of what's happening to you above water.

• Do they weigh more the deeper they get?
          Think about it. If I told you to step on bathroom scales that were in water, what will happen?
          You will be pushed by the atmosphere into that water and so will the scales under your feet until you become buoyant. Then those scales will be resting under your feet, reading "zero."

• There are tons (literally) of "layers"/bricks pressing down on them
          You forget what's pushing back. The dense water complete with the object in it.

• Why aren't people squished inside of them?
          Just like an evac chamber, they are build to withstand a lot of pressure.

Why do the people weigh the same in a bathysphere, at sea-level or in an airplane?
          You are speculating without knowing what you're really saying, if you're honest.

Pressure causing weight is just silly (or in your words... is a lie... I'm sorry you believe it).
          Pressure upon density and density pushing into pressure is simple and easy truth which destroys gravity in real terms...just not in the fantasy terms you've become accustomed to.

As I have shown, weight is caused by acceleration.  Gravity is the word we use for that acceleration as applied to the Earth. It has been demonstrated and measured.
          More weight is caused by acceleration die to more compressed atmosphere upon the object being weighed.

If you actually believe weight is caused by pressure, can you provide an example, something we all can try?
          There's plenty you can do and I've mentioned it many times but people seem to be scared to do it for some reason. Maybe frightened it might destroy their fantasy.

A girl  called socarol tried to fool people into thinking she'd proved me wrong. I can't stand cheats and devious people.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          Re: getting past "gravity" nonsense
          « Reply #1330 on: October 15, 2015, 03:28:10 AM »
          I am not comfortable stopping at the perception of a vacuum.  My spider senses tell me there must be more to it.
          There probably is a lot more to it but we have to try and get past the mainstream indoctrinated thoughts that were implanted into our heads from a young age.
          We have been made to accept the word vacuum of space as something that is full of fiery balls and rocks of many sizes. It's absolutely nuts but people accept it because a good story doesn't require a shred of truth to be a best seller, as long as it takes the person's mind who is reading it, into that world.
          Once you do that, the author can then add in as much fantasy as needed and it will be accepted as readily as a film series of fantasy...as reality.
          As I said before. We are looking up at the sky in day time and seeing a short wave of colour which we see as blue. We know that this blue turns a clear sea into what we believe as blue water.
          We know that we are seeing a reflection and if you tipped the Earth upside down with the sea as a sky, it's like a watery dome.
          When the reflective sun moves away from one point, we see anything reflected that our eyes can perceive. We naively think we are looking INTO space. So here's something to ponder.

If you look out of a window in a well lit room on a dark night with no street lights or anything outside, do you actually see outside or do you see what's inside the room you are in?

I envision there must be a border to the atmoplane and by implication, our land.  I would presume the reason air pressure exists is because its expansion is limited.  It can not expand forever.
          Yes expansion is limited, at least for this Earth cell because it expands as it's stacked, leaving compressed at the bottom and expanded and dormant at the very top facing a true vacuum that we envision.

Physical infinity is not what we observe with our eyes nor feel with our bodies. 
          Perhaps our bubble is within a physical super-dome of sorts. 
          We could be among trillions of domes like ours. Think of frog spawn on water, kind of thing. The skin is on show to us but what goes on inside is a life force within a life-force, etc, etc, etc.

The absolute regularity and predictability of rotation of the constellations irk me. 
          The sun, the moon, the stars and the planets all turn around at the exact same pace in what appears to be since time immemorial and I think it is a safe bet that their speeds will always be the same in the future. 
          That fact of nature is bizarrely perfect.  It makes no sense to me except that I must suspect that it is a mathematical consequence of the behavior of light reflection against the dome --- by necessity, a parabolic mirror.
          Can millions/billions/trillions/ etc miles of planets and stars etc really play a ring o ring of roses routine for us?
          The answer is no, unless we accept the book of magic stories.
          We are looking at a shooting gallery of reflections that are duplicating. We don't see that because we are merely tiny ants looking at one part of the dome.
          It's why things get seen upside down on other parts of the circle. It's like a sort of kaleidoscope type carry on.
          It's like being surrounded by mirrors with a big torch and shining it into the mirror. You see the larger light at first but if you look at the reflection of the light in the reflection of the next mirror and so on and so on, you see the classic shrinking lights as far as your eyes can see. All you see are suns to stars in a way, if that's what your mind wants to tell you.
          This Earth is simplicity in its running and our life is dependent on what the core gives out from the decay that fuels it.
          We are bacteria eating away at a rotten apple but keeps branching out and growing the pips, over time.

I can not help but associate magnets and perpetual motion machines being the source of this absolutely perfect rotational motion.

Magnets are simply trapped pressures that require equalisation. They are merely dense metal atmosphere trappers.
          The central sun is the biggest one of the lot because it's consuming atmosphere to such low pressure that the high pressure rushes in to fill. It creates pressures on the seas as tides and also the winds we experience.
          It also creates super friction that is electricity to us. We are all a part of it all. We are merely electrical energy that are glowing due to us absorbing this energy.
          There's a lot to it. I'm just giving the basics.

You have given me the answers I need but I still want more.  You have expanded on aspects of the physical sciences of which I am not fully informed.  For now, I thank you.  Please do not take my curt post as meaning I am ignoring the rest of your post.  I need to do some research on on my own before I can do justice to your reply.

Just allow yourself to think right outside of the box. Use as much logic as you can and never write anything off until you are so sure it's ridiculous that you can feel sure of it.

I am not sure it matters.  This enlightenment has reinforced my sense that we do have a purpose in this world. 
          We all matter but no more than mould matters in breaking down matter.

What do you mean by too close?  Which direction? 
          Do you mean too close to the north pole?  or too close deeper tunneling down into the earth?   
          In the very centre. We only get to the outer rings, not the inner ring before the centre. It needs a full on explanation and I'll try in time.

So, it is a physical object.
          I think so. A super carbon/graphite kind of thing.

Where is it with reference to the atmolayer?
          Dead centre.

Is it possible to surmise the distance of air above the sun and below the dome? 
          It's like a fountain in a way, of various stages of atmosphere spilling out in waves. I'm probably not explaining this well as I'm in a hurry to go out.

It re-inforces what I believe is described in the book of Enoch. 
          We could conceivably be situated in a flooded underground cave.  We are lucky enough to have a magnet tossed into the water.  That magnet fizzled and created some turbulance and spun the water round and round.  If the cave's inner volume is limited, any energy will create a pocket of air the outer limit of which will be freezing cold but then it is tight up against solid material.   The blackness is the solid matter.  Antarctica is supposed to be neverending carbon rich land.  For all we know, it stops at a wall.

Never rule anything out that attempts to make some sense of it all, as long as a globe and gravity , etc don't poison those thoughts.

Are the stars and planets different reflections of the earth? is that what you are hinting?  If so, I would sure like to understand more.

Some different but not massively. I believe they are duplicating in many aspects over the dome. I believe the centre of Earth outside of the Earth sun, are crystals in massive scale.

« Reply #1331 on: October 15, 2015, 05:06:42 AM »

Stacked atmosphere/matter causes pressure for anything pushed into that, by energy.
          When you have a jar open to the atmosphere, that jar is under equal atmospheric pressure inside and out, meaning the glass is equally squeezed against and resisting inside and out.
          Close that lid and seal it and you can create a less or more pressure inside due to expansion or contraction of the molecules.

Say I make no changes to what is inside the jar when I seal it, what is the pressure inside without the weight of the atmosphere?  What specifically is causing that pressure in the jar?
          If you lose atmosphere upon yourself you expand. The less atmosphere crushing you, the more your body expands to fill the lower pressure.
          That's why balloons inflate inside evac chambers when the pressure is allowed to evac.

I have walked into sealed rooms before and never expanded.  I'm not talking about an evacuation chamber, just a sealed room separate from the atmosphere.
          here's no such thing as a vacuum to test it out but in a thought like way and an out of the box way, you can say that a vacuum provides a suspended animation scenario. So on that note, no...but that's  not  the realistic outcome and is an outcome that we cannot test.
          All we can do is test stuff in lower pressure or higher pressure and we see what happens. Everything tries to equalise unless you put up a barrier to it.

I don't understand what you mean by suspended animation.  If the object is a rock, it isn't animated to begin with.  What happens to a rock?  You can approach a vacuum though to test the theory.  If pressure is causing weight, shouldn't the object weigh less as the pressure decreases?  Everything does like to equalize, that is true.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1332 on: October 15, 2015, 05:36:00 AM »
          Just because you can't do something yourself does not prove/disprove anything. It is not the truth.
          Willy Wonka's elevator then? planes tend to fly horizontal.
          Quote from: Jadyyn on October 14, 2015, 08:18:36 PM
          The many times I have flown, I never was weightless.
          Why would you be?...how about of your plane done a parabolic flight, would you be then or is it different?
          The only times I felt heavier or lighter was when the airplane was ACCELERATING up or down (hmmm... just like in the elevator... very curious).
          Yes, and he/they felt more or less weight with acceleration. We feel constant weight flying horizontal. A parabolic flight is decelerating (different) - as I said.
          What's your proof?...have you weighed a plane at 14,000 feet? Bring something else to the table.
          Your'e the one that says air pressure causes weight. You need to prove it at some high altitude (low air pressure). What proof do you have that less air pressure causes less weight? How do you know it does?
          Weight is measured by man made scales due to pressure upon the body or object, as I have already said numerous times.
          If you are under pressure it will show up on the scale plate. Simple as that.
          If I jump up in an airplane flying horizontally, doesn't the air pressure below me equal the air pressure above me, especially at the apex of the jump? Why do I come down then?
          You are susceptible to ailments in planes. Why?
          The answer is because you are flying under less pressure upon your body and your body expands but it goes unnoticed in certain aspects, especially among healthy young people.
          Swelled feet and what not?
          Think about it, because that's your body equalising to the lower pressure. Called acclimatising.
          Actually, the pressure inside the plane is constant (~1 atm). OUTSIDE it is less. I am not outside the plane but in a sealed container. So I am acclimatizing to 1 atm like where I started? - on the ground?
          Have you been down to 4,000 feet in one?
          Here we go again - "if you have never done this, it does not exist" argument. BS... other people have.
          However, in your sphere, it is designed to repel the crush but to do this it has to be super strong. At depth it is under severe pressure. It's like you holding a plastic bottle filled with air and trying to crush it to release that air. The energy you apply to do that will fracture the bottle and once that happens, the force of your crush will simply crush the bottle in a micro second. It's like the opposite of what a severe low pressure would do to a pressurised container within in. Like fictional space.
          Since we aren't talking about a balloon, let's talk about my sphere. We agree there is pressure outside the sphere that can crush us. So, does that pressure cause me to weigh more inside the sphere? ... the same as - does the lowered pressure outside the airplane cause me to weigh less inside the plane?
          Think about it. If I told you to step on bathroom scales that were in water, what will happen?
          You will be pushed by the atmosphere into that water and so will the scales under your feet until you become buoyant. Then those scales will be resting under your feet, reading "zero."
          We are talking about a very heavy metal ball where buoyancy is negligible. The weight of the bathysphere can be measured directly by the cable it is attached, not a scale in the water. It can be measured out of water and in water. If pressure causes things to weigh more, the deeper it gets the heavier it should get. Has this been done? Do people on ships that drop these expect the weight to dramatically increase?

You are speculating without knowing what you're really saying, if you're honest.
          Well I have lived at sea-level and been on an airplane and honestly, I did not feel a difference. I haven't been in a bathysphere, but if the occupants experienced weight differences, it would have been noted. I see no references to something that obvious (like, "gee.. I weigh 3x as much" - this HAS been noted in centrifuges where the weight is due to acceleration).

So my points are:
          • Pressure, air or water, outside the sealed container does not affect the weight of things inside the containers.
          • There is no proof that those pressures cause airplanes or bathyspheres to weigh more or less.
          • The frame of reference for the weight of objects in the containers is the containers themselves, regardless of whether they are in low or high pressure environments.
          • I am still not clear, when jumping up in those containers or standing on the Earth itself, at the apex of the jump where the air pressure is equal all around you, why you go down.
          • As demonstrated in these posts, the only time you feel and measure any weight changes is when the container, regardless of where it is, is accelerating/decelerating.
          « Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 05:43:27 AM by Jadyyn »
          “If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
          "The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1333 on: October 15, 2015, 06:38:24 AM »
          OK, let's cut the crap...

Then sceptimatic wrote:
          Using YOUR argument that what you personally do is "the truth"...

I have, PERSONALLY, demonstrated weight is caused by acceleration:
          • The elevator, where I used a bathroom scale and elevator.
          • The centrifuge - I have been on merry-go-rounds and amusement park rides (Tilt-a-Whirls, the Rotor, Round Up) where as they move faster and faster, my weight increases.
          Anyone can do these, today, and prove "the truth" to themselves - Weight is an acceleration.

Now you need to prove "the truth" of your "Air Pressure causing Weight" THEORY. You need to provide an experiment:
          • That YOU have PERSONALLY done. (what "truth" do YOU believe?)
          • That anyone can do for themselves to prove your "truth".
          If you can't, then your THEORY is a LIE - by your own definition.
          « Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:44:20 AM by Jadyyn »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          « Reply #1334 on: October 15, 2015, 07:06:07 AM »
          OK, let's cut the crap...

Then sceptimatic wrote:
          Using YOUR argument that what you personally do is "the truth"...

I have, PERSONALLY, demonstrated weight is caused by acceleration:
          • The elevator, where I used a bathroom scale and elevator.
          • The centrifuge - I have been on merry-go-rounds and amusement park rides (Tilt-a-Whirls, the Rotor, Round Up) where as they move faster and faster, my weight increases.
          Anyone can do these, today, and prove "the truth" to themselves - Weight is an acceleration.

Now you need to prove "the truth" of your "Air Pressure causing Weight" THEORY. You need to provide an experiment:
          • That YOU have PERSONALLY done. (what "truth" do YOU believe?)
          • That anyone can do for themselves to prove your "truth".
          If you can't, then your THEORY is a LIE - by your own definition.
          There's man y tests you can do but it's about being honest to yourself. Being honest or dishonest to me is neither here nor there because I have no affiliation with you and do not care what you think or do.
          Once you gate keep, or attempt to gate keep the global model with it's crap, then I'm under no illusions about your role here; so anything I say to you will be met with full on denial and a long line of absolute bullshit about tests you allegedly do.

Go and trouble someone else because my interest is in those that actually want to use their brains for the right reasons.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1335 on: October 15, 2015, 07:25:07 AM »
          There's many tests you can do but it's about being honest to yourself
          You are right. I want to be honest to myself.  I want to try these "many tests I can do" to prove to myself what you are saying is "true". Please give me a list of the "many tests" I can do.

It is funny... you don't like it when "the shoe is on the other foot", do you?

You dismiss MY arguments with a wave of a hand (i.e. "Have you ever XXXXX?"), but when I ask you for proof using the same argument, you just SAY there are experiments (obviously YOU never performed one).

Unless you can provide some, there is no "truth". Your theory is a LIE... using your argument, not mine.

I'm not a gate-keeper, just trying to get to the bottom line - real, practical matters not just theory.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          « Reply #1336 on: October 15, 2015, 07:46:13 AM »
          There's many tests you can do but it's about being honest to yourself
          You are right. I want to be honest to myself.  I want to try these "many tests I can do" to prove to myself what you are saying is "true". Please give me a list of the "many tests" I can do.

It is funny... you don't like it when "the shoe is on the other foot", do you?

You dismiss MY arguments with a wave of a hand (i.e. "Have you ever XXXXX?"), but when I ask you for proof using the same argument, you just SAY there are experiments (obviously YOU never performed one).

Unless you can provide some, there is no "truth". Your theory is a LIE... using your argument, not mine.

I'm not a gate-keeper, just trying to get to the bottom line - real, practical matters not just theory.
          I don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot ?...I came here to get closer to a truth, not to argue for the indoctrinated life I had from birth to adult.
          I came here with a totally different mindset..almost mainstream and I'm now at the stage I'm at because I started using my logical brain and doing tests.

You came here to blow your own trumpet. You came here to try and tell everyone that your world is a globe and magical gravity is real, etc, etc, etc.

As I explained before. I do not care what you think and I do not care for giving you any tests to do. Find them yourself or basically stick to what you go with, because either way I'm always going to follow my own instincts and logic.

I might have had more time for you if you had come here to really delve into it all and try and find a truth. Don;t bother your arse pretending that this is your goal because I see right through you.

Either change your attitude and start using your logical brain or stick to the crap you've been fed...but guess what? If you do stick to the crap that your school and college or whatever, fed you, then don't bother me anymore as I really can't be arsed with another one of you.

Good luck getting other's to cater for your crap. I have a feeling that you will engage better with your like-minded friends until you realise that you are gaining no ground, then you will leave and come back in another name to start it all again in a different manner...or simply leave and find somewhere where you can gain a bite.

There is one very slight possibility left. There is the possibility that you will genuinely try and look for the alternative to what you were taught. I doubt it but you can never say never with these things, as your light bulb could come on. Assuming you are here in a genuine capacity that is,  and not just a part of the shill routine.

Now you can read this and take it for what you will. Don't reply to it unless you decide that you really want to find the truth and understand what's being said.

« Reply #1337 on: October 15, 2015, 08:35:08 AM »
          I still don't quite understand how this works.

You are saying that the atmosphere pushing down is what causes things to fall and keeps us on the Earth.  What causes the atmosphere to push or be pulled towards the Earth?  What prevents it from venting off into space?
          « Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:39:24 AM by TexasH »

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1338 on: October 15, 2015, 08:48:56 AM »
          Don't reply to it unless you decide that you really want to find the truth and understand what's being said.
          Actually, I AM trying to find the truth and understand what you are saying...

I need your "many tests" to see for myself that "Air Pressure causes Weight"  (just saying so doesn't prove it).

If you can't provide any, then I must assume your theory is not true (the "I do not care what you think and I do not care for giving you any tests to do" argument just proves none exist - it certainly does not prove your theory - your theory is just "hand waving").

I've provided you with my tests that everyone, even you, can do. These prove my theory. I have yet to see anything that proves yours.

All your ranting and raving proves exactly nothing...

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1339 on: October 15, 2015, 09:06:11 AM »
          I'm sorry if I am trying to be scientific (measurable, verifiable, repeatable) about this and not religious (blind faith, "I hope this is real", no proof necessary - just believe).

In science, when you propose a theory, you also need to propose experiments that will validate or invalidate the theory. That is the way it works.

I have a theory that weight is the acceleration on an object. I have shown that this is true with my and others' experiments (elevator, centrifuge, parabolic flight of airplane, etc.). This then supports my conclusion that the weight of an object on Earth is due to acceleration (commonly referred to as gravity). This is the scientific method.

You have a theory that air pressure causes weight. You now need to provide experiments that prove/disprove this. That is science. Without the experiments, at best your theory is a religion, and at worst, it is false.

Since you are proposing this theory, "the monkey is on your back" to prove it. Why should other people waste their time trying to disprove something you just "out of hand" threw out there?

I am VERY willing to consider your theory, but I need some scientific (measurable, verifiable, repeatable) experiments to even begin to take it seriously.
          « Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:14:53 AM by Jadyyn »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          « Reply #1340 on: October 15, 2015, 09:10:51 AM »

You are saying that the atmosphere pushing down is what causes things to fall and keeps us on the Earth.  What causes the atmosphere to push or be pulled towards the Earth?  What prevents it from venting off into space?
          The atmosphere is stacked. It is atmospheric matter that is attached with NO free space.
          Energy from within the ground PUSHES UP to force an object ( tree for instance) into the atmosphere. That tree now grows into that atmosphere by pushing against the stack of atmosphere.
          The pressure at ground level is due to the stacking. At ground level or sea level, the molecules are all under severe compression by the molecules above them and above them and so on and so on...all the way to the top.

All the way up the molecules are in different states of compression or expansion. Energy causes change in this by friction, whether it's lightning or fires on the ground or things growing or us moving, etc.

All this happens due to the central core sun  but we don't need to go that far into it.

Anyway, as the molecules stack up they each exert their own mass onto the mass below them.
          The very last molecules are at full expansion at the top. They can't expand much more and are not compressed by much matter at all, so they have no need to do any work or very little and so they freeze into a dome shape due to the central suns energy making it that way.

Nothing can vent off into space because there is no such thing as venting up in that sky. It's stacking.
          You think of venting because you are under pressure down here and are fighting that pressure with your own dense body. You are basically being friction burned back into the ground but to you, it's called living.

If people just took the time to grasp what's being said, it will open their eyes. Unfortunately the so called science world has done a great number on them in the severe brainwashing department.

Most people are just faithful guardians of the lies without even realising it. It's almost like a scrap yard guard dog unconditionally looking after the yard and owner even though the owner feeds it crap and ridicules it on a regular basis by throwing it a fictional bone to chase and yet the dog still falls for the very same trick and will still tear your throat out if you trespass  on the owners land, even if you hold out a treat.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          « Reply #1341 on: October 15, 2015, 09:20:25 AM »
          I'm sorry if I am trying to be scientific (measurable, verifiable, repeatable) about this and not religious (blind faith, "I hope this is real", no proof necessary - just believe).

In science, when you propose a theory, you also need to propose experiments that will validate or invalidate the theory. That is the way it works.

I have a theory that weight is the acceleration on an object. I have shown that this is true with my and others' experiments (elevator, centrifuge, parabolic flight of airplane, etc.). This then supports my conclusion that the weight of an object on Earth is due to acceleration (commonly referred to as gravity). This is the scientific method.

You have a theory that air pressure causes weight. You now need to provide experiments that prove/disprove this. That is science. Without the experiments, at best your theory is a religion, and at worst, it is false.

Since you are proposing this theory, "the monkey is on your back" to prove it. Why should other people waste their time trying to disprove something you just "out of hand" threw out there?

I am VERY willing to consider your theory, but I need some scientific (measurable, verifiable, repeatable) experiments to even begin to take it seriously.
          Do you have access to a bell jar and pump to evacuate enough atmosphere to turn a glass of water into ice?

If so, I will give you an experiment to do that will prove that centrifugal force is only achieved in an atmosphere and is rendered useless in extreme low pressure.

There's many other things but let's take it slowly.
          All that is required is your honesty. I won't hold my breath.

Any honest people out there with the means to test what I'm about to show; please do so and prove to yourself that atmospheric pressure is responsible for everything we know.

« Reply #1342 on: October 15, 2015, 09:26:50 AM »

The atmosphere is stacked. It is atmospheric matter that is attached with NO free space.
          Energy from within the ground PUSHES UP to force an object ( tree for instance) into the atmosphere. That tree now grows into that atmosphere by pushing against the stack of atmosphere.
          The pressure at ground level is due to the stacking. At ground level or sea level, the molecules are all under severe compression by the molecules above them and above them and so on and so on...all the way to the top.

All the way up the molecules are in different states of compression or expansion. Energy causes change in this by friction, whether it's lightning or fires on the ground or things growing or us moving, etc.

All this happens due to the central core sun  but we don't need to go that far into it.

Anyway, as the molecules stack up they each exert their own mass onto the mass below them.
          The very last molecules are at full expansion at the top. They can't expand much more and are not compressed by much matter at all, so they have no need to do any work or very little and so they freeze into a dome shape due to the central suns energy making it that way.

Nothing can vent off into space because there is no such thing as venting up in that sky. It's stacking.
          You think of venting because you are under pressure down here and are fighting that pressure with your own dense body. You are basically being friction burned back into the ground but to you, it's called living.

If people just took the time to grasp what's being said, it will open their eyes. Unfortunately the so called science world has done a great number on them in the severe brainwashing department.

Most people are just faithful guardians of the lies without even realising it. It's almost like a scrap yard guard dog unconditionally looking after the yard and owner even though the owner feeds it crap and ridicules it on a regular basis by throwing it a fictional bone to chase and yet the dog still falls for the very same trick and will still tear your throat out if you trespass  on the owners land, even if you hold out a treat.

Okay, but what causes it to stack relative to the ground?  Why not stack from the bottom up?  How does a gas molecule know which way is towards the ground?  If you put a gas in a sealed container, it will want to equalize the pressure.  Why doesn't the atmosphere want to equalize the pressure from the top down?

I don't understand why you felt the need to add the rhetoric at the end there.  I am asking relevant questions to better understand your theory and how it works.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1343 on: October 15, 2015, 09:34:11 AM »
          I am still not clear on how air pressure causes weight.

As I was discussing earlier...
          • In a sealed container, what causes a ball say, to weigh 1 kg?
          • If it is air pressure, will increasing or decreasing it change its weight?
          • Does the external air pressure (or water pressure) affect the sealed container?
          • Does it affect the weight of the ball?

"Do you have access to a bell jar and pump to evacuate enough atmosphere to turn a glass of water into ice?"
          But... the glass of water/ice still weighs the same...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          « Reply #1344 on: October 15, 2015, 09:41:20 AM »

Okay, but what causes it to stack relative to the ground?  Why not stack from the bottom up?  How does a gas molecule know which way is towards the ground?  If you put a gas in a sealed container, it will want to equalize the pressure.  Why doesn't the atmosphere want to equalize the pressure from the top down?

I don't understand why you felt the need to add the rhetoric at the end there.  I am asking relevant questions to better understand your theory and how it works.
          The fact that you asked me how the molecules know which way is towards the ground and also not understanding the fact that I've just explained how they are stacked from the BOTTOM up, tells me that you are taking the piss.

Just carry on with whoever wants to converse with you because I'm done with explaining anything to you.
          Don't waste your time typing back or using silliness, it will be ignored.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          « Reply #1345 on: October 15, 2015, 09:48:45 AM »
          I am still not clear on how air pressure causes weight.

As I was discussing earlier...
          • In a sealed container, what causes a ball say, to weigh 1 kg?
          • If it is air pressure, will increasing or decreasing it change its weight?
          • Does the external air pressure (or water pressure) affect the sealed container?
          • Does it affect the weight of the ball?

"Do you have access to a bell jar and pump to evacuate enough atmosphere to turn a glass of water into ice?"
          But... the glass of water/ice still weighs the same...
          You asked for something as a test. I've gave you a test for centrifugal force to prove that it is directly caused by atmospheric pressure and you go into sidestep mode about weight of ice and water. Hmmm.
          I'll tell you what, your game didn't last long. Some others manage to get much more out of me. I don't mind your little games in small amounts because it gives other genuine people a chance to actually see the lies and realise the potential alternative to them.

Bye.

« Reply #1346 on: October 15, 2015, 09:53:12 AM »

The fact that you asked me how the molecules know which way is towards the ground and also not understanding the fact that I've just explained how they are stacked from the BOTTOM up, tells me that you are taking the piss.

Just carry on with whoever wants to converse with you because I'm done with explaining anything to you.

I am trying to understand your theory.  Do you not want your theory understood?  Do you not want it accepted?  I don't think you would have posted it if you didn't.  Don't be afraid to defend it or answer questions about it.  Be proud of it.

So, you have a bunch of gas molecules stacked, each with the mass of the gas molecules on top of it pushing it down.  So you have a bunch of gas molecules that are all pressing down.  Even the gas molecules at the very top that have no molecules pushing them down.  What causes those gas molecules at the very top layer of the atmosphere to push down towards the Earth?

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1347 on: October 15, 2015, 10:00:47 AM »
          TexasH said:
          I think this is a valid question.

I can even answer it with a centrifuge. Centrifuges are used to separate (stack) different density substances. The ACCELERATION causes this. On Earth, the acceleration (i.e. gravity) causes this.

Like he asks, what causes it without acceleration (i.e. gravity) on Earth?

You asked for something as a test. I've gave you a test for centrifugal force to prove that it is directly caused by atmospheric pressure and you go into sidestep mode about weight of ice and water. Hmmm.
          Do you have access to a bell jar and pump to evacuate enough atmosphere to turn a glass of water into ice?

If so, I will give you an experiment to do that will prove that centrifugal force is only achieved in an atmosphere and is rendered useless in extreme low pressure.
          What test, I missed it? All you said is by "evacuating enough atmosphere" a glass of water turns into ice...

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
          « Reply #1348 on: October 15, 2015, 10:04:19 AM »

I am trying to understand your theory.  Do you not want your theory understood?  Do you not want it accepted?  I don't think you would have posted it if you didn't.  Don't be afraid to defend it or answer questions about it.  Be proud of it.

So, you have a bunch of gas molecules stacked, each with the mass of the gas molecules on top of it pushing it down.  So you have a bunch of gas molecules that are all pressing down.  Even the gas molecules at the very top that have no molecules pushing them down.  What causes those gas molecules at the very top layer of the atmosphere to push down towards the Earth?
          None of the molecules push down. They push UP and resist upon the next molecules.

The very last molecules at the top are pushed against but do not push back because they do not have any leverage to do so as there is nothing to push against.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #1349 on: October 15, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »

Are you suggesting centrifuges don't work in bell jars with evacuated atmosphere?

Then explain items (v)-(x) please: (https://books.google.com/books?id=iymDmLrB-34C&pg=PA186&lpg=PA186&dq=centrifuge+bell+jar&source=bl&ots=i-pkqgiuW0&sig=_1KTKztKvqYnXSFKoEAaUvUA7Yc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CDgQ6AEwAGoVChMI3ZTf1frEyAIVS9ljCh3SWwUG#v=onepage&q=centrifuge%20bell%20jar&f=false)

Obviously, centrifuges work just fine in an evacuated atmosphere...

Your proof they don't is?