One of the best proofs for flat earth is unfortunately

• 48 Replies
One of the best proofs for flat earth is unfortunately
« on: June 22, 2015, 10:13:24 AM »
The presence of mikeman, rayzor , Mikey.t, luggarsailor, ausgeoff, bijane, caretsian in this forum.
I don't know, when I see this people around here I know something is very wrong.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: One of the best proofs for flat earth is unfortunately
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 10:26:03 AM »
Care to elaborate?
You seem to be saying people can't have hobbies.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 10:53:07 AM »
The presence of mikeman, rayzor , Mikey.t, luggarsailor, ausgeoff, bijane, caretsian in this forum.
I don't know, when I see this people around here I know something is very wrong.
So, if they stop posting the world is round?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 10:59:06 AM »

Good point,   what say we make the earth flat for a day.    I'll have to pull a few strings at NASA shill HQ,  but  I'm sure we can do something for modestman.   
We'll have to shut down GPS, and Satellite TV, Weather, and the ISS will crash..   but hang on a minute,  there's a bigger problem.   the sun and moon are too far out of position,   nope sorry can't be done.

You'll just have to get used to it.  Hurtling through space around the sun at 66,000 miles per hour,  whirling about the galactic center at 500,000 miles per hour...  are you dizzy yet.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 10:59:47 AM »
it will be more probable.
if there were not people like you jimmy in the forum and were people  with open mind , the suspicion about the conspiracy would be very small.
t

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 11:02:30 AM »
These people make so much suspicion, even one who would claim to be in space was probably much more open mind than this people.

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 11:04:17 AM »
it will be more probable.
Wow, so know who posts on an obscure internet forum affects the very fundamental nature of reality!

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 11:13:35 AM »
I know what's wrong, you spelt my name wrong.
I think, therefore I am

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 12:14:04 PM »

I blame it on their indoctrination along with their feeble mindedness. I don't think it's anything more sinister because they are so bad at persuading anyone, on any subject.

I can also honestly say that none of the above have ever given me anything interesting to think about. The flat earthers (and undecided) on the other hand, have lots of interesting ideas.

Trolling is obviously a growing hobby for the indoctrinated.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 12:30:59 PM »
Yes, it's amazing how these very same people can spend their time  attempting to debunk anything that goes against the mainstream grain.
To be on hand 24/7 just waiting to parrot the same thing for any newbie that questions.
Sad?...very..... Orchestrated?...very possible by some.

It's especially funny when they resort to full on attack mode with the usual tin foil hat crap. It's funny and cringe-worthy at the same time.  ;D

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 01:00:09 PM »

I blame it on their indoctrination along with their feeble mindedness. I don't think it's anything more sinister because they are so bad at persuading anyone, on any subject.

I can also honestly say that none of the above have ever given me anything interesting to think about. The flat earthers (and undecided) on the other hand, have lots of interesting ideas.

You need to make your mind up.  Trolling would suggest we are insincere in our belief of a round earth, whereas indoctrination suggests the opposite.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »

You need to make your mind up.  Trolling would suggest we are insincere in our belief of a round earth, whereas indoctrination suggests the opposite.

You misunderstand. You have been indoctrinated to believe the round earth is a fact. So, you come here and annoy people who don't share your beliefs.

You are no different from someone who joins a religious forum and then argues that God does not exist. Or someone who joins any community and then argues that they are incorrect. You are rude and disrespectful. Personally, I find you people objectionable.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2015, 01:35:24 PM »
There is a big difference between questioning everything and not accepting reality. I've been questioning everything including my religion, something that some of you wouldn't even dare to say. But when the only logical explanation for sinking ships, sunsets, stars movement, etc is the fact that the earth is round then I accept it.

How would you call people who can't even explain simple phenomena such as sunsets or sinking ships?
I think, therefore I am

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2015, 01:39:13 PM »
There is a big difference between questioning everything and not accepting reality. I've been questioning everything including my religion, something that some of you wouldn't even dare to say. But when the only logical explanation for sinking ships, sunsets, stars movement, etc is the fact that the earth is round then I accept it.

How would you call people who can't even explain simple phenomena such as sunsets or sinking ships?

I'd leave them be buddy. As I do. WTF does it matter to you anyway?

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2015, 01:48:34 PM »
And does it matter to you if someone shows you the flaws of your so called logic?
I think, therefore I am

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »
And does it matter to you if someone shows you the flaws of your so called logic?

Such as?

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2015, 01:54:51 PM »
The explanation you would use to describe sunsets for example.
I think, therefore I am

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2015, 08:00:13 PM »
People trying to refute a theory somehow is evidence for that theory?  I don't follow your logic.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2015, 10:38:11 PM »
You misunderstand. You have been indoctrinated to believe the round earth is a fact. So, you come here and annoy people who don't share your beliefs.

You are no different from someone who joins a religious forum and then argues that God does not exist. Or someone who joins any community and then argues that they are incorrect. You are rude and disrespectful. Personally, I find you people objectionable.

It is in fact you who fail to understand,  the shape of the earth is not a belief,  it is not part of some religion,  this forum is not closed to time travellers,  people claiming to be speaking for andromedian's,   some who think that air and clouds don't exist,  some think that Obamumists built the fake mountains,  some think the moon is a hologram.   Some think the earth is concave,  some think the earth is an infinite plane at the bottom of the universe, some think the earth is hollow and populated by aliens.  Some think that the Apollo program was mankinds greatest achievment, and the earth is round.    Some think the earth is flat and the south pole doesn't exist.

Conspiracy nuts like yourself,  have a natural distrust and dislike for the truth, especially when it can be clearly shown that the conspiracy is not real.   It must be hard to carry the belief that the earth is flat,  while all the time everything around you screams out that it's round.   Your only hope is to put your hands over your ears and shut your eyes and shout La La La La... 

Maybe you could just say the whole world has been faked.   Truman Show on a global scale.  Or you could go join the tfes.org

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2015, 01:16:38 AM »

You are no different from someone who joins a religious forum and then argues that God does not exist. Or someone who joins any community and then argues that they are incorrect. You are rude and disrespectful.
You miss the point of this place entirely: it's to have an argument.  The FES members such as jroa, pongo, ski et al don't actually believe the earth is flat - nobody in their right mind does.  The idea behind the modern incarnation (and some of the old ones) is to force people to challenge their pre-existing beliefs, not to actually convince anyone the world is flat.  Arguing from a flat earth position is meant to help you understand how the actual round earth model works.

It also gives the opportunity for nerds with too much time on their hands to role-play and to have a social club.

It looks like the FES members have got bored and this place has descended into a mess, but that was the original idea.

Personally, I find you people objectionable.
Boo hoo.    :'( :'( :'( :'(

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2015, 01:22:22 PM »

You are no different from someone who joins a religious forum and then argues that God does not exist. Or someone who joins any community and then argues that they are incorrect. You are rude and disrespectful.
You miss the point of this place entirely: it's to have an argument.  The FES members such as jroa, pongo, ski et al don't actually believe the earth is flat - nobody in their right mind does.  The idea behind the modern incarnation (and some of the old ones) is to force people to challenge their pre-existing beliefs, not to actually convince anyone the world is flat.  Arguing from a flat earth position is meant to help you understand how the actual round earth model works.

It also gives the opportunity for nerds with too much time on their hands to role-play and to have a social club.

It looks like the FES members have got bored and this place has descended into a mess, but that was the original idea.

Citation required, bub.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 10:06:36 PM »

This is really sad.
Probably 95% of the FEF brigade are trolls, and I genuinely think you aren't one of them. My god, your children are fucked.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 10:42:32 AM »

This is really sad.
Probably 95% of the FEF brigade are trolls, and I genuinely think you aren't one of them. My god, your children are fucked.

Citation required, bub.

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 11:09:26 AM »

Citation required
No, it isn't.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 11:17:17 AM »
Of course it isn't. You and dog just make stuff up all the time.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 11:25:16 AM »

Says the person who made up his own model for the universe.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »

As much as I'd like to take credit for digital physics, it's been around since the 1950's (from wikipedia):

In physics and cosmology, digital physics is a collection of theoretical perspectives based on the premise that the universe is, at heart, describable by information, and is therefore computable. Therefore, according to this theory, the universe can be conceived of as either the output of a deterministic or probabilistic computer program, a vast, digital computation device, or mathematically isomorphic to such a device.

Digital physics is grounded in one or more of the following hypotheses; listed in order of increasing strength. The physical world:

is essentially informational
    is essentially computable
    can be described digitally
    is in essence digital
    is itself a computer
    is the output of a simulated reality exercise

I thought you'd know all about it, mikeboy. Your ignorance astounds me.

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 12:21:26 PM »
Digital physics is a model.  It doesn't state that we live in a simulation run by a third party  -that would be just speculation.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 01:00:51 PM »

As much as I'd like to take credit for digital physics, it's been around since the 1950's (from wikipedia):

In physics and cosmology, digital physics is a collection of theoretical perspectives based on the premise that the universe is, at heart, describable by information, and is therefore computable. Therefore, according to this theory, the universe can be conceived of as either the output of a deterministic or probabilistic computer program, a vast, digital computation device, or mathematically isomorphic to such a device.

Digital physics is grounded in one or more of the following hypotheses; listed in order of increasing strength. The physical world:

is in essence digital
    is itself a computer

Really?  I thought you were a flat earther.

Ever sense I joined this forum you have made no sense to me.  One day you claim that the Earth is round and the next day you claim that space travel is fake and that there is a flat Earth scale conspiracy.

So do believe that the universe is digital or something?

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2015, 01:15:50 PM »

is in essence digital
    is itself a computer

Really?  I thought you were a flat earther.

Ever sense I joined this forum you have made no sense to me.  One day you claim that the Earth is round and the next day you claim that space travel is fake and that there is a flat Earth scale conspiracy.

So do believe that the universe is digital or something?

I have always been quite clear about my beliefs concerning this reality. You should really consider opening your mind beyond the false dilemna fallacy.