More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread

• 198 Replies
?

Tom Last

Re: More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2015, 05:32:49 AM »
Why are you all so recalicitrant, posting irrelevant and irritating messages all the time.

This is a thread about video proof.

I presented mine, especially the numbers 1, 9 and 19 are excellent, but all 20 videos are about solid proof that the earth has no curvature.

I give you the chance to present your evidence of a Round-Earth Horizon.

So, please, dear RE-believer, post your decent 10 videos (recorded on the land or at sea) that prove that your fictional Round-Earth Horizon exists.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:35:12 AM by Tom Last »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2015, 06:30:24 AM »
Why are you all so recalicitrant, posting irrelevant and irritating messages all the time.

I presented mine, especially number 1, 9 and number 19 are excellent, but all 20 videos are about solid proof that the earth has no curvature.

So, please, dear RE-believer, post your decent 10 videos (recorded on the land or at sea) that prove that your fictional Round-Earth Horizon exists.

Tommy,   NONE of those videos show a flat earth,  several are conclusive proof  that the earth is round.   When will you open you eyes to the lies you are telling yourself.

I will give you one chance,  show me ONE video that proves flat earth. And your reasoning behind that conclusion.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:38:14 AM by Rayzor »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2015, 06:41:29 AM »

I presented mine, especially number 1, 9 and number 19 are excellent, but all 20 videos are about solid proof that the earth has no curvature.

So, please, dear RE-believer, post your decent 10 videos (recorded on the land or at sea) that prove that your fictional Round-Earth Horizon is really present.

Tommy,   NONE of those videos show a flat earth,  several are conclusive proof  that the earth is round.   When will you open you eyes to the lies you are telling yourself.

That's your opinion.

I presented 20 videos that show no curvature of the earth whatsoever.

I'm asking you to present your video-proof.

That's a very reasonable request. It is also a chance for you to demonstrate with your videos that your imaginary Round-Earth Horizon is really present.

Please, dear RE-apostle, post your decent 10 videos (recorded on the land or at sea) that prove that your fictional Round-Earth Horizon exists.

If you can't deliver, then please have fun in other threads. This thread is about video-proof!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:47:24 AM by Tom Last »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2015, 06:49:22 AM »
This thread is about video-proof!

But you don't have any video proof do you,  just random selections of people zooming with their video cameras.   

Actually,  if you remember correctly,  it was me that advised you to get a zoom lens for you camera rather that that silly 60x spotting scope,  if you had followed my advice you might have something to talk about, instead you've just got random crap.

Pick one of those videos that you think proves flat earth, and why you think that it does.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2015, 06:56:42 AM »

But you don't have any video proof do you,  just random selections of people zooming with their video cameras.   

Actually,  if you remember correctly,  it was me that advised you to get a zoom lens for you camera rather that that silly 60x spotting scope,  if you had followed my advice you might have something to talk about, instead you've just got random crap.

Pick one of those videos that you think proves flat earth, and why you think that it does.

Live in your own fantasy.

It seems that you cannot show 10 decent videos that prove that your fantasy RE-horizon really exists.

So, do what you like and don't waste your time in this thread!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2015, 07:16:37 AM »

Live in your own fantasy.

It seems that you cannot show 10 decent videos that prove that your fantasy RE-horizon really exists.

So, do what you like and don't waste your time in this thread!

Why would I bother to find 10 videos to prove round earth when you've found 18 of them for me.    Just for future reference,  it's my time, i'll waste it how i like.  ;D

Mikey T.

« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2015, 08:04:15 AM »
I have watched a few of his videos, and just taking one that has a location listed so I could do a distance measurement shows a fisherman standing on a shore across the bay at the Panama beach resort.  This measurement ended up being from shore to shore of about 1.5 miles.  So if we calculate that we can see the horizon of around 3 or 4 miles from head height, what is this video showing?  More of your lying about distances?  Also the vast majority of what I have seen is a boat on the water with the horizon clearly behind it, that is to say the horizon line is on the other side of the boat from the cameraman.  So I still await your video proof of a flat Earth.  Give me something with a distance I can c double check, as you are not prone to telling the truth.  Give me something that shows a boat further out than what you would expect from the height of the observer and the distance to the object being observed.  Until then nothing you have given is anything more than other peoples videos showing off the zoom capability of their cameras.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2015, 08:20:27 AM »
This is a very simple thread. It's about video proof.

Does the Round Earth Horizon really exist (meaning the earth has a curvature) or does it only exist in the mind of believers?

I presented 20 videos. In none of them you can see a RE-horizon.

A few days ago, I summoned the RE-believers to show 10 or more decent videos that prove that the RE-horizon exist.

As we all know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) are not valid. Well, it's just the opposite. All those videos prove a flat earth as the object is for the most part still visible. It does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon. It will be visible till the very end when suddenly the whole object will be gone completely, vanished into the mist and not below a RE-horizon that does not exist.

Until, now the RE-worshippers are repeating their empty words why my 20 videos are not solid proof. An imaginary RE-horizon is their instrument.

So, to end the discussion it's fair to ask them to show 10 or more decent videos to prove that their fantasy RE-horizon really exists.

Come on RE-guys, show us your 10 videos (or more). There must be hundreds of them on the internet if your RE-horizon really exists.

If you can't deliver, there is only one conclusion possible: your RE-horizon does not exist!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 08:30:27 AM by Tom Last »

« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2015, 08:29:28 AM »

A few days ago, I summoned the RE-believers to show 10 or more decent videos that prove that the RE-horizon exist.

Did you say their name 3 times.  Summoning only works if you say their name 3 times.  And only if you use a 60X spotting scope.  Did you use the 60X spotting scope?

If you can't deliver, their is only one conclusion possible: your RE- horizon does not exist!

That's not how logical conclusions work.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2015, 08:31:56 AM »

Did you say their name 3 times.  Summoning only works if you say their name 3 times.  And only if you use a 60X spotting scope.  Did you use the 60X spotting scope?

If you can't deliver, their is only one conclusion possible: your RE- horizon does not exist!

That's not how logical conclusions work.

It is very logical. I cannot prove that something does not exist. It's up to you to prove it.
I am asking for your video proof.

I found hundreds of videos that show that there is no RE-horizon. I did not find any decent video that shows a RE-horizon.

It is very logical that your imaginary RE-horizon does not exist until you prove otherwise. I am asking for video-proof and not made up calculations.

Thank you for pointing out that you can't show 10 or more decent videos.

Next
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 08:42:48 AM by Tom Last »

Mikey T.

« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2015, 08:32:43 AM »
Again, you provided videos of people playing with their camera zoom.  Not proof or disproof of the horizon.  So if you are going to demand video proof to refute yours you must first provide it yourself.  Nothing you provided shows anything at all.  Everything you showed falls in line with what you would expect from reality... oh a round Earth. 
I took a still image of one of your own provided videos, showed you the distance, Rayzor did your calculations for you and it actually did, in fact show proof of a round Earth horizon.  So stop your incessant whining about video proof, provide some of your own.  Quantity does not equal quality.  I could give you 10000 cat videos and say those do not show a flat Earth and demand you show me cat videos that do prove it.  That's what you are doing right now.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2015, 08:35:40 AM »
Again, you provided videos of people playing with their camera zoom.  Not proof or disproof of the horizon.  So if you are going to demand video proof to refute yours you must first provide it yourself.  Nothing you provided shows anything at all.  Everything you showed falls in line with what you would expect from reality... oh a round Earth. 
I took a still image of one of your own provided videos, showed you the distance, Rayzor did your calculations for you and it actually did, in fact show proof of a round Earth horizon.  So stop your incessant whining about video proof, provide some of your own.  Quantity does not equal quality.  I could give you 10000 cat videos and say those do not show a flat Earth and demand you show me cat videos that do prove it.  That's what you are doing right now.

Thank you for pointing out that you can't deliver 10 or more decent videos that prove your imaginary RE-horizon exists.

Anyone else?

?

Tom Last

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2015, 08:44:43 AM »
Here ya go then, 10 videos that do not disprove the horizon.

the last one is what I feel you are doing right now.

It's obvious how dumbed down you are. I'm not responding to your posts anymore.
Goodbye.

Mikey T.

« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2015, 08:46:16 AM »
Yep, run away little liar.  Hide your head in the sand when confronted with the truth that you are not very bright.

Mikey T.

« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2015, 08:55:07 AM »
So you would rather ignore me than address your obvious lies.  So when you finally show something that would possibly be even considered evidence then we will proceed.  As of right now, showing videos of people using their camera zoom is not proof of anything.  The few that provided a location have been looked into and shown where the distance shows exactly what you would expect.  Another even showed part of the buildings hidden by the curved horizon, yet I am sure you have removed it by now. 
So for all those not ignoring me, please watch his videos and laugh at what he considered proof.  Get a good look, if you can determine the distance, please do so.  You to will understand the depths to what this guy is trying to go by showing 20 some odd random videos and calling them proof, them misstating the distances.  You know what misstating is too nice a word for it.  Outright lying about the distances.  It totally brings me to question his integrity about his so called experiment earlier that was taken apart by others on this forum.  I guess just questioning his interpretation of those distances was not enough, he probably didn't leave his cozy little hole in his mom's basement.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2015, 08:56:02 AM »
Anyone else with silly jokes?

Shall we end this nonsense?

As I could not find any decent video on the internet that prove that a RE-horizon exists and
no one else on this forum can show 10 or more decent videos that prove that a RE-horizon exists, it's fair to say that there is no such thing as a Round-Earth Horizon.

Thank you for watching my 20 videos!

Mikey T.

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2015, 09:13:54 AM »
What about the two we posted before?  The ones you claimed were fake with no reason other than the water was rising.
Well if you are now leaving that means the joke is over since you are it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2015, 09:19:12 AM »
Anyone else with silly jokes?

Shall we end this nonsense?

As I could not find any decent video on the internet that prove that a RE-horizon exists and
no one else on this forum can show 10 or more decent videos that prove that a RE-horizon exists, it's fair to say that there is no such thing as a Round-Earth Horizon.

Thank you for watching my 20 videos!

I've got some bad news for you,   the fact that there is a horizon at all,  is due entirely to the fact that the earth is curved,   if the earth was flat, there would be no horizon,  just a blurry blue haze at the perspective vanishing point.   So, you are in fact NEVER going to be able to prove flat earth with horizon videos,   what you need to show is the perspective vanishing point  that is 300km away.

Good luck finding that on video.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2015, 09:21:30 AM »

Goodbye.
You wanted 10 videos and got them. Respond to the them or shut up.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2015, 09:40:00 AM »

Goodbye.

Mikey T Mouse's 10 videos about cats.

You are funny, agent sokarul, very good at creating confusion.

Have fun with the updated list of 20 videos that prove that there ain't no such thing as a RE-Horizon.

Enjoy all your fantasies!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:50:42 AM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2015, 10:15:10 AM »

Goodbye.

Mikey T Mouse's 10 videos about cats.

You are funny, agent sokarul, very good at creating confusion.

Have fun with the updated list of 20 videos that prove that there ain't no such thing as a RE-Horizon.

Enjoy all your fantasies!
I didn't watch them.

Your videos have already been debunked at least twice.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Mikey T.

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2015, 10:21:58 AM »
Again, I have told you that your videos are of people playing with a zoom function on different cameras.  No distance data is accurately given, at least by you.  The couple that I could locate and measure the distance show that the object being videoed is much closer than we would expect to see a sinking ship effect.  What exactly do these show?  My videos show as much on the subject or more.  At least mine are entertaining.  And you didn't watch them all since they are not all about cats.
But you insisted on 10 quality videos that do not disprove the round Earth horizon.  There you go, they do not disprove the round Earth horizon, therefore it must be real.  Same logic as yours, better quality.
You still refuse to answer what makes you think those two videos of ships sinking over the horizon are fake.  Your only response was the water level was rising.  We could take the footage and restabilize it to keep the water level in the picture on the same line and it would still show the ship sinking over the horizon.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2015, 10:30:27 AM »

I didn't watch them.

Your videos have already been debunked at least twice.

In your dreams.

Mikey T.

« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2015, 10:42:58 AM »
No need to dream, just scroll back through the thread.
Much of the stupidity is highlighted. 
Again, please provide something other than cameras zooming in and out over the water to objects that have no distances attached to them.
I want to see something that might make someone who can think, actually look into your claims.  Right now you are just a joke.

« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2015, 11:16:04 AM »
First Tom just bangs on about his 60x spotting scope.

Now he won't shut up about the fact he managed to run a search on youtube.

What exciting debating technique can we expect next?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2015, 11:21:15 AM »

Wait till he gets a camera attachment for his spotting scope.   We will get bubbling horizons up the wazoo. 

« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2015, 11:26:44 AM »

Wait till he gets a camera attachment for his spotting scope.   We will get bubbling horizons up the wazoo.
No one take you seriously doesn't it bother you ?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »

No one take you seriously doesn't it bother you ?
What no insults today,  are you still sober?