More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread

• 198 Replies
Re: More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2015, 12:02:35 PM »
And your presence and attitude prove the earth is flat.
So if I change my attitude the earth will change shape?
If you were with other attitude the conspiracy was unlikely.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2015, 12:03:25 PM »
There is plenty of proof. Just look it up. Unless you are one those people that believe  all the scientists in the world are liars. That would include sailors, too. And just about every one else who works in the real world.

No proof whatsoever.
I showed you 18 videos. Please show me 10 videos that prove that your imaginary Round Earth-horizon exists. As you know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) don't count. All those videos are proof of a flat earth anyway as most part of the object does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:09:27 PM by Tom Last »

Mikey T.

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2015, 12:05:32 PM »
I took a still of one of YOUR videos.  Showed where you were lying about the actual distances.  Rayzor did the math for you.  I guess this is your fake claim then.  Again you are proven to be dishonest.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2015, 12:10:26 PM »
Now, Prove that your imaginary Round Earth-horizon exists by showing ten videos from super zoom camera
So just what is the difference between a video taken with a high-powered zoom, and a picture taken with a high powered zoom, that invalidates one.

I showed you 18 videos showing many objects farther away than a calculated illusionary RE-horizon.
No, most of the objects were in front of the horizon, and in some of the videos no horizon was even visible, just a hillside or trees.

The objects did not disappear below a non-existing RE-horizon. Not one centimeter.
One video did show that actually.

No proof whatsoever.
I showed you 18 videos. Please show me 10 videos that prove that your imaginary Round Earth-horizon exists. As you know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) don't count. All those videos are proof of a flat earth anyway as most part of the object does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon.

No point to post again if you don't show me your 10 videos.

If no one can present any decent videos-proof, then I and many unbiased readers and watchers of my 18 videos will realize that the earth is flat, although of course everyone has to make up his own mind about this.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 12:32:49 PM by Tom Last »

?

Tom Last

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2015, 12:12:22 PM »
I took a still of one of YOUR videos.  Showed where you were lying about the actual distances.  Rayzor did the math for you.  I guess this is your fake claim then.  Again you are proven to be dishonest.

Silly guy, they are not my videos and I did not make any statement about distances. Maybe I gave an opinion, I don't know.

No point to post again if you don't show me your 10 videos.

If no one can present any decent videos-proof, then I and many unbiased readers and watchers of my 18 videos will realize that the earth is flat, although of course everyone has to make up his own mind about this.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 12:32:29 PM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2015, 02:20:45 PM »
Delusional.

Give it up already.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Mikey T.

« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2015, 04:08:23 PM »
Ok, so you are now claiming you didn't post a link to that video and talk about the 1:00 mark, where it had a fuzzy google Earth image of a distance measuring line that noone could read and claimed that the buildings should not have been seen.  More lies from you again.  Now you wish someone to show you 10 videos of long distance things sinking below the horizon without it showing things sinking below the horizon?  You are a special kind of guy aren't you.
First, you blatantly lied several times.
Then you went all silly, thinking you could back someone with reality on their side into a corner byt putting constraints on what they could provide as proof without putting the same constraints on your own videos. 
So now you are just being a sad waste of time.
You are not very good at this debating stuff are you?  You need to go back and actually try quite a bit harder for next time.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2015, 04:18:46 PM »
I showed 18 videos. Most display objects farther away than a non-existing illusionary calculated Round-Earth horizon.
No curvature shown. Please go to youtube and find other videos that make it plain that there is no curvature and no real RE-horizon.

Now it's up to you to prove that your RE-horizon exists.

Please show your 10 videos that prove that your imaginary Round Earth-horizon exists. As you know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) don't count. All those videos are proof of a flat earth anyway as most part of the object does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon.

No point to post again if you don't show me your 10 videos. I only reply to posts with decent videos that prove a RE-horizon or not. I will repeat this message if necessary.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:24:23 PM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2015, 04:26:17 PM »
No need for ten.
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

You posted this already. It's fake, the water level is rising.

It's up to you to prove with real videos that your RE-horizon exists.

Please show your 10 videos that prove that your imaginary Round Earth-horizon exists. As you know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) don't count. All those videos are proof of a flat earth anyway as most part of the object does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon.

No point to post again if you don't show me your 10 videos. I only reply to posts with decent videos that prove a RE-horizon or not. I will repeat this message if necessary.

Mikey T.

« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2015, 04:32:48 PM »
LMAO, The water level is rising?
Again, I say you need to rethink this FE supporter thing, you are really bad at it.  Using the same tired "that's fake" defense is just plain lazy.
Anything that shows you are wrong, and there is quite a lot of it out there, is fake.  Your only, yet failed, defense. 
So Tom, when are you going to do an actual experiment?  You know, with appropriate controls and all parameters reported.
You still haven't done one.  So since you love to claim others do not experiment, lets see you do one.  But truthfully, do something that can be verified since you are a very dishonest person.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2015, 04:36:07 PM »
Result until now: one fake video.

More videos are necessary to prove that your RE-horizon exists.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:41:42 PM by Tom Last »

Mikey T.

« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2015, 04:39:19 PM »
ok then here is one I posted a while ago.
No I am not going to provide you with 10 videos.  It's not needed.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2015, 04:45:46 PM »
No need for ten.

You posted this already. It's fake, the water level is rising.

It's up to you to prove with real videos that your RE-horizon exists.

You got us. Aquaman did it.

Or the camera changed it's angle, one of the two.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2015, 04:48:01 PM »
ok then here is one I posted a while ago.
No I am not going to provide you with 10 videos.  It's not needed.

No proof, sorry.

Standing close to the water restricts your view. Even a boat 500-1000 meters away would not be seen.

More videos are necessary to prove that your RE-horizon exists.

Mikey T.

« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2015, 05:04:36 PM »
Why would I provide you with more videos, when you are just going to make up lies about them?
Please do yourself a favor and try something else.
BTW are you going to address the still image I took from your video, or are you going to continue to claim that it wasn't one of yours?
Are you going to address that some of your video's showed things closer than the horizon, therefore couldn't be as far away as you say?
Are you going to provide anything in the way of information about those videos, that others made and you just decided to post here?
Please provide me with something you did.
I have provided you with stuff I did in the form of actual recorded data from an experiment.  Please do an experiment and give some data.  Stop just being a troll.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2015, 01:06:52 AM »
Come on guys!

If your imaginary Round-Earth Horizon really exists there will be many videos on youtube to prove it!

« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2015, 01:20:26 AM »
Come on guys!

If your imaginary Round-Earth Horizon really exists there will be many videos on youtube to prove it!

No point to post again if you don't show me your 10 videos. I only reply to posts with decent videos that prove a RE-horizon or not.

You're like a little kid jumping up and down, blue in the face, demanding something from his parents.  The number of videos is irrelevant.

I will repeat this message if necessary.
Stop spamming you fuckwit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2015, 01:31:45 AM »
All kind of accusations from RE-believers who cannot post a few decent videos to prove their imaginary Round-Earth Horizon.

If your imaginary Round-Earth Horizon really exists there will be many videos on the internet to prove it!

Please show your 10 videos that prove that your illusionary Round Earth-horizon exists. As you know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) don't count. All those videos are proof of a flat earth anyway as most part of the object does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:36:12 AM by Tom Last »

« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2015, 01:42:30 AM »
Now you are just behaving like a spam bot - seriously, stop this shit.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2015, 01:48:07 AM »
This is my thread about video-proof.

I'm clearly asking for video-proof. All you get from RE-believers are all kind of trolling ridiculous messages.

They cannot post a few decent videos to prove their imaginary Round-Earth Horizon.

Dear RE-believer, if your imaginary Round-Earth Horizon really exists there will be many videos on the internet to prove it!

Please show your 10 videos that prove that your illusionary Round Earth-horizon exists. As you know, videos that show a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km) don't count. All those videos are proof of a flat earth anyway as most part of the object does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon.

Again to make it clear, no point to post again if you don't show me your 10 videos. I only reply to posts with decent videos that prove a RE-horizon or not. I will repeat this message if necessary.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:56:36 AM by Tom Last »

?

tappet

« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2015, 02:24:43 AM »

This is one of my favourite pictures, it shows the sinking ship illusion perfectly.
The wall of water begins at your feet.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2015, 02:29:34 AM »
This is one of my favourite pictures, it shows the sinking ship illusion perfectly.

How high is the camera?
How far away is the ship?

Do you have any videos that prove that the imaginary Round-Earth Horizon exist?

?

tappet

« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2015, 02:35:14 AM »

How high is the camera?

Tom it is not my photo, so I know nothing about it. REers constantly show this photo that's why I like it.
Look closely at it and it will show you the sinking ship is an optical illusion.

« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2015, 02:47:01 AM »
How so?

?

Tom Last

« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2015, 02:50:36 AM »

How high is the camera?

Tom it is not my photo, so I know nothing about it. REers constantly show this photo that's why I like it.
Look closely at it and it will show you the sinking ship is an optical illusion.

It is taken from a video that shows a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km). All those videos prove a flat earth as the object is for the most part still visible. It does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon. It will be visible till the very end when suddenly the whole object will be gone completely, vanished into the mist and not below a RE-horizon that does not exist.

Don't you think it's strange that the RE-believers cannot come up with a few decent videos that prove that their imagined RE-horizon exists?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:56:31 AM by Tom Last »

?

Tom Last

« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2015, 03:58:55 AM »
FYI, I updated the list of the videos (the 1st post of this thread).

The following videos have been added or are a replacement: 1, 5, 9, 18, 19 and 20.

You can find many more videos on youtube, using search words like cruise ship zoom test, lighthouse zoom test, super zoom test, extreme zoom test camera, etc. etc.

But, of course, dear RE-believer, please post your decent 10 videos that prove that your fictional Round-Earth Horizon exists.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 04:32:51 AM by Tom Last »

« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2015, 04:48:03 AM »
This thread isn't even fun to read anymore.  Can we stop feeding the troll and let his "last thread" die already.

« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2015, 05:08:34 AM »
Hopefully if a mod ever turns up they'll ban him for spamming.

« Reply #149 on: June 23, 2015, 05:18:19 AM »

How high is the camera?

It is taken from a video that shows a disappearing bottom of far away objects at sea (15-80 km). All those videos prove a flat earth as the object is for the most part still visible. It does not sink below an imaginary RE-horizon. It will be visible till the very end when suddenly the whole object will be gone completely, vanished into the mist and not below a RE-horizon that does not exist.

Don't you think it's strange that the RE-believers cannot come up with a few decent videos that prove that their imagined RE-horizon exists?

You mean like that video of the tall masted ship gradually disappearing over the horizon.....?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.