More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread

• 198 Replies

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Re: More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 06:52:49 PM »

I'm sorry those aren't videos. Would it be more convincing if I made those into a video with an inspiring soundtrack, nice dissolves from one picture to the next, and subtitles explaining what each one signified? That's not happening either.

This is a thread about videos that show that the earth is flat. Please stay on topic.

If you have your own videos or let's say 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon,
please show them here.
If not, this conversation is over. I have nothing to say to you or other people who don't watch the videos I'm presenting here.
So, do what you like and don't waste your time in this thread.

Like this one?
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
Or this one
Maybe this will help.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 08:17:54 PM »

This is a thread about videos that show that the earth is flat. Please stay on topic.

Show me just one video proving the earth is flat.   The video must be shot from sea level,  and must show an object on the horizon at least 200 km away,  if you can't do that then the earth is not flat.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2015, 02:35:47 AM »

Like this one?
Or this one
Maybe this will help.
[/quote]

I already answered this (see above), here it is again:

The first one is fake,
The second: the sailing boat is so far away, at least 15 km (probably more), that it would not be possible to see the sail. The hull is sinking a bit (2 meters max) behind the bubbling sea line, the rest is visible. 15 km away, the whole sailing boat should sink 17,7 meters below the 'calculated horizon.' Your video is proof of a flat earth.

I can give you another 20 videos, showing the earth is flat. Please go to youtube yourself. Ok, one more, have you ever been to India? " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

I would love to see your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:41:28 AM by Tom Last »

?

Tom Last

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2015, 02:40:07 AM »

Show me just one video proving the earth is flat.   The video must be shot from sea level,  and must show an object on the horizon at least 200 km away,  if you can't do that then the earth is not flat.

You must be a founding member of the Round Earth Society.

There are hundreds of videos like these ones that show that the earth is flat. No disappearing ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon. No curvature at all.

Please show us your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2015, 02:42:58 AM »

There are hundreds of videos like these ones that show that the earth is flat. No disappearing ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon. No curvature at all.

Please show us your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

I'll do better than that,  here's a 24 hour live video stream.   Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...

PS.  There is no round earth society,  doesn't need one,  just like there isn't an "air exists"  society.    let me know when you find a video that proves the earth is flat,  so far you've got zilch.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:44:54 AM by Rayzor »

?

Tom Last

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2015, 02:46:21 AM »

I'll do better than that,  here's a 24 hour live video stream.   Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...

It's fake.

I gave you 15 videos that show that the earth is flat. Did you watch them?
I can give you many more, please go to youtube yourself.

I would love to see your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2015, 02:58:20 AM »

It's fake.

I gave you 15 videos that show that the earth is flat. Did you watch them?

None of your videos show the earth is flat,  and if you want to claim the ISS is fake, then you have to produce the evidence to support that assertion.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2015, 03:02:01 AM »
None of your videos show the earth is flat,  and if you want to claim the ISS is fake, then you have to produce the evidence to support that assertion.

That's a different topic. Please stay on topic.

I gave you 15 videos that show us that the earth is flat. No curvature whatsoever.

Please show us your own or 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings/objects far below the calculated horizon.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:04:36 AM by Tom Last »

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2015, 03:07:15 AM »

I gave you 15 videos that show us that the earth is flat. No curvature whatsoever.

Please show us your own or 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

How do you know  what should be seen,  you haven't taken any steps to determine anything about the locations or distances or conditions,  you are just full of bullshit and hot air.

?

tappet

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2015, 03:10:20 AM »
In this video how much further would the ship need  to be before it sinks. Er, if it was out any further you would not even know it was there to film.
Funny thing is I see sinking ship easily, clear, big and close by with the naked eye regularly.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2015, 03:22:16 AM »

Please show us your own or 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

How do you know  what should be seen,  you haven't taken any steps to determine anything about the locations or distances or conditions,  you are just full of bullshit and hot air.

You are the weakest link, goodbye!

?

Tom Last

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2015, 03:25:33 AM »
In this video how much further would the ship need  to be before it sinks. Er, if it was out any further you would not even know it was there to film.
Funny thing is I see sinking ship easily, clear, big and close by with the naked eye regularly.

Eactly, there are so many videos out there that show no curvature of the earth.

The dogged RE-believers cannot give us 10 videos proving a curvature.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2015, 03:29:54 AM »

Goodbye Mr Larsen,  have a good life.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2015, 03:40:16 AM »

Goodbye Mr Larsen,  have a good life.

Why do you think I'm Mr Larsen?
You are easily fooled!

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2015, 04:02:05 AM »
The second: the sailing boat is so far away, at least 15 km (probably more),
Tom, you are a very dishonest debater.  You make up these distances.

If you didn't make it up, tell me where the 15km figure comes from.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2015, 04:04:36 AM »

Excuse me, mr! It's not my video, you tell me (+ proof)!

I only say (based on my own experiences) what I observe on this video that proves flat earth!

Please show us your own and 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings/objects far below the calculated horizon.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:14:40 AM by Tom Last »

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2015, 05:29:23 AM »

No, I won't tell you - you linked the video as evidence, are you now disowning it? If you can't support your own evidence then it isn't worth shit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »

No, I won't tell you - you linked the video as evidence, are you now disowning it? If you can't support your own evidence then it isn't worth shit.

No, I did not post that video link, Sokarul did. The only video he posted and it turns out to be one that shows that the earth is flat.

I posted the 14 video links in the first post of this thread and the one in India;

All these videos show that there is no curvature. There are many more. Please go to youtube and find them!

I am still waiting for your own and 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings/objects far below the calculated horizon.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 08:47:35 AM by Tom Last »

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 08:42:51 AM »
Don't forget that the sinking is just an illusion just as transcending.

Far far away, only the bottom will sink a little (mostly at sea). That does not account for the many meters it should sink below the calculated horizon.
Wrong again Tom.  The entire object sinks, and it's easy to tell if any mirage effect is allowing visibility of the portion that is below the horizon.

I've demonstrated this before with a 60x spotting scope.  (unlike you)

?

Tom Last

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2015, 08:46:50 AM »
Don't forget that the sinking is just an illusion just as transcending.

Far far away, only the bottom will sink a little (mostly at sea). That does not account for the many meters it should sink below the calculated horizon.
Wrong again Tom.  The entire object sinks, and it's easy to tell if any mirage effect is allowing visibility of the portion that is below the horizon.

I've demonstrated this before with a 60x spotting scope.  (unlike you)

No, it does not. The sail is visible till the very end (probably more than 20 km away). Suddenly, it's completely gone.

Now, talk about the 15 videos I posted that don't show a curvature.

And,

Please show us your own and 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings/objects far below the calculated horizon.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:01:34 AM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2015, 09:30:55 AM »

The first one is fake,
In what world do you think you can just say it's fake? You are going to have to do better.

The second: the sailing boat is so far away, at least 15 km (probably more), that it would not be possible to see the sail. The hull is sinking a bit (2 meters max) behind the bubbling sea line, the rest is visible. 15 km away, the whole sailing boat should sink 17,7 meters below the 'calculated horizon.' Your video is proof of a flat earth.
You don't know any information about the video, so how do you know the drop is 17.7 meters?

I can give you another 20 videos, showing the earth is flat. Please go to youtube yourself. Ok, one more, have you ever been to India? " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

All fake.

Better yet the real answer is you keep posting videos of objects before the horizon.

Have another video
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:34:40 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2015, 10:30:48 AM »

The first one is fake,
In what world do you think you can just say it's fake? You are going to have to do better.

You don't know any information about the video, so how do you know the drop is 17.7 meters?

All fake.

Better yet the real answer is you keep posting videos of objects before the horizon.

Have another video

Silly guy! There is only a flat earth horizon much farther away than your non-existing RE-horizon.

Another meaningless RE-'proving' video you post, it's partly taken from " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
starting at minute 6:00

It's 24 - 35 km (15-22 miles) away. As stated before, buildings more than 15-20 km away start to sink a little behind the bubbling sea line (far away, it's not a RE-horizon!).

Look at the crane, it is visible.

Here is one as well with the sinking effect, from a distance from more than 50 km (31 miles).
The buildings should sink almost 200 meters below your non-existing RE-horizon.
The buildings right from the tower are not that high and still visible????
From minute 1:00

Here some more videos that show no curvature (distances given)

So many more videos from flat earthers as well as neutral super zoom camera testing people.
You are not showing anything profound.

When are you going to post 10 videos made by super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings/objects far below the calculated horizon?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:12:39 AM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2015, 11:10:23 AM »

The first one is fake,

All fake.

Have another video

Silly guy! There is only a flat earth horizon much farther away than your non-existing RE-horizon.

Another meaningless RE-'proving' video you post, it's partly taken from " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
starting at minute 6:00

It's 24 - 35 km (15-22 miles) away. As stated before, buildings more than 15-20 km away start to sink a little behind the bubbling sea line (far away, it's not a RE-horizon!).

Look at the crane, it is visible.

Here is one as well with the sinking effect, from a distance from more than 50 km (31 miles).
The buildings should sink almost 200 meters below your non-existing RE-horizon.
The buildings right from the tower are not that high and still visible????
From minute 1:00

Here some more videos that show no curvature

So many more videos from flat earthers as well as neutral super zoom camera testing people.
You are not showing anything profound.

When are you going to post 10 videos made by super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings/objects far below the calculated horizon?
You answered zero of my questions. Try again.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2015, 11:14:34 AM »

You answered zero of my questions. Try again.

So many videos that show flat earth and you cannot produce let's say 10 decent ones that display a curvature.

Take your ball and play with it, little child.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:29:23 AM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2015, 12:09:51 PM »
Your fantasy world must be nice.

Maybe one day you will realize the objects in the videos are before the horizon.

We both can agree on that other people did post videos where as you claimed to have used a spotting scope and cant even provide a picture of it.
I see why you had your old account closed, you were destroyed.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2015, 12:36:01 PM »
Your fantasy world must be nice.

Maybe one day you will realize the objects in the videos are before the horizon.

We both can agree on that other people did post videos where as you claimed to have used a spotting scope and cant even provide a picture of it.
I see why you had your old account closed, you were destroyed.

You really are a silly boy. You posted that image already taken from

Your Round-Earth-horizon does not exist. The Flat-Earth horizon is much farther away.

Everyone with eyes can see that in all the videos the distance of the completely visible objects (top-down) is much farther away than would be possible on a round earth.

You only see what you want to see or you need to go to an optician to help you with your vision.

Again, these 2 videos (distances included) of 18 videos:

Where are your ten videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon?

What's wrong with you? Are you so dumbed down?
When are you going to give up? Are you paid per hour maybe to post disinfo messages?

Do you really think that people reading your nonsense believe what you are saying?
You make it worse, agent sokarul.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:25:45 PM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2015, 01:45:30 PM »

You really are a silly boy. You posted that image already.

Your Round-Earth-horizon does not exist. The Flat-Earth horizon is much farther away.

Everyone with eyes can see that in all the videos the distance of the completely visible objects (top-down) is much farther away than would be possible on a round earth.
Maybe look at my picture again. Everyone but you can see the ship is before the horizon, thus it cannot show signs of being behind the horizon. 

You only see what you want to see or you need to go to an optician to help you with your vision.
That is you, not me.

Again, these 2 videos (distances included) of 18 videos:

1st shot:before horizon. Also camera height is not listed. But then zoomed out to show a height well above sea level. So you think this shows a flat earth?
2nd shot: maybe 5 meters above sea level. Lists distance at 5,000 meters. This is before the horizon for this height. Horizon would be at 8,000 meters. Again, what is this supposed to prove? That ships will not sit behind the horizon when they are in front of it. Good job.
3rd shot: 8,000m. Ship is getting closer to the horizon. You can see it right above where the ship contacts water. Still not at it yet. The height of the camera is still only a guess. You can see it's on rocks above the water line.
4th shot. I can't see the water line at all.

Distance drop is incorrect as the drop doesn't start until after the horizon. STILL. The camera seems to be higher than 2 feet as well. At 2 feet the horizon is at 1.7 miles.
Then it looks the like lighthouse wall walls are touching the water. Where did all the rocks go?
2:41 the camera is raised. No mention of this. Probably to deceive people. Video still shows the white wall siting at water level.

[/quote]Where are your ten videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon?

What's wrong with you? Are you so dumbed down?
When are you going to give up? Are you paid per hour maybe to post disinfo messages?

Do you really think that people reading your nonsense believe what you are saying?
You make it worse, agent sokarul.
[/quote]
I posted three. You called one fake without backing up your claim. And then spouted gibberish at the second, which showed the same thing as the first.
Did you watch the third video? See the building behind the horizon?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2015, 01:49:33 PM »

I posted three. You called one fake without backing up your claim. And then spouted gibberish at the second, which showed the same thing as the first.
Did you watch the third video? See the building behind the horizon?

Your RE-horizon does not exist.

Look at the video: the boat is far away, cannot be seen with the naked eye, see again

Lighthouse is about 12 km away, should sink 11,2 meters. That does not happen!

Pentax 55x zoom video:

5 km: sinking should be 1,95 meters

8 km: sinking should be 5 meters

13 km: sinking should be 13,2 meters

distance 8 and 13 km: the filmer is close to the water (about 2 meters above the water level).

The sinking does not happen! Not one centimeter!

'All' your 3 videos (from RE-believers!) have been explained. Read again.

All my 18 videos don't show a curvature. There are many many more videos.

I am still waiting for your ten videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon?

You are making a fool of yourself!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:07:54 PM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »

Yes it does.
Look at the video: the boat is far away, cannot be seen with the naked eye, see again

The camera is higher then the men who are around 6 feet tall. Why do you keep ignoring camera height?
As my picture shows, the boat is before the horizon. The horizon is real, not fake.

Lighthouse is 13 km away, should sink 13,2 meters. That does not happen!

distance 8 and 13 km: the filmer is close to the water (about 2 meters above the water level).

It does not happen!

'All' your 3 videos have been explained. Read again.

I am still waiting for your ten videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon?

Already explained and you ignored it. Once you realize camera height matter we can continue. Are you going to learn why it matters?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2015, 02:11:30 PM »

Yes it does.

The camera is higher then the men who are around 6 feet tall. Why do you keep ignoring camera height?
As my picture shows, the boat is before the horizon. The horizon is real, not fake.

Lighthouse is 13 km away, should sink 13,2 meters. That does not happen!

It does not happen!

'All' your 3 videos have been explained. Read again.

Already explained and you ignored it. Once you realize camera height matter we can continue. Are you going to learn why it matters?

It is not a RE-horizon. It is a Flat Earth horizon. Your RE-horizon is fake.
The ship as well as the mountains at the background are far far away. The cameraman is on the beach close to the sea.

All my 18 videos show objects at a large distance that not sink one centimeter below your imaginary calculated horizon. Not one centimeter.

There are many many more on youtube. Go and find them while your are looking for your ten videos that show a curvature of the earth.

I am still waiting for your ten videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings (far) below the calculated horizon?

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:16:39 PM by Tom Last »