More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread

• 198 Replies
?

Tom Last

More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread
« on: June 20, 2015, 08:25:48 AM »
As you know I closed my account, but I would like to give you more clues about a flat earth one last time. This will be my last thread on this forum. Have fun!

As you probably know there are some very powerful superzoom cameras around, like the Canon Powershot SX60 HS (65X), the Nikon P610 (60x) and the Nikon P900 (85x) or the newest video cameras.

Many people on youtube test these sophisticated cameras. The videos display no curvature whatsoever, but don’t provide much information about the height of the camera and the distance of the objects always, so you have to figure it out yourself.

You can do the calculation of the imaginary horizon here http://www.ringbell.co.uk/info/hdist.htm

The following ones are interesting. The objects are much farther away than the non-existing calculated Round-Earth Horizon. See if the objects sink one centimeter or more below the illusionary calculated horizon.

-1- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-2- starting from 1 minute: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-3- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-4- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-5- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-6- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-7- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-8- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-9- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-10- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-11- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-12- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-13- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-14- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-15- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-16- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-17- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-18- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-19- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-20- " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

-21- .....

Look on youtube for your own favourite superzoom test videos for more clues.  :)

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:50:49 AM by Tom Last »

Re: More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last message
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 08:54:07 AM »
As you know I closed my account, but I would like to give you more clues about a flat earth one last time. This will be my last message on this forum. Have fun!

In other words, this is a seagull post.

Bye!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Tom Last

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 09:11:07 AM »
As you know I closed my account, but I would like to give you more clues about a flat earth one last time. This will be my last message on this forum. Have fun!

In other words, this is a seagull post.

Bye!

Coward

Re: More clues about a flat earth; many videos; last thread
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 09:33:29 AM »
One thing I can tell you tom about this guys the round earthers like alphaomega and other here , they are professional, their all life is about proving the round earth to innocent people.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 09:56:23 AM »
One thing I can tell you tom about this guys the round earthers like alphaomega and other here , they are professional, their all life is about proving the round earth to innocent people.

It looks like it. They are so dumbed down that they won't even look at the videos, as they are afraid that their Round Earth will crumble or they are indeed disinfo agents.

See, what their responses are. There are hundreds of videos like this. Still, it's better to do your own observations!
I will have fun with flags!  :)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 10:18:39 AM »
Well I got through 4 videos. Do you realize that boats and buildings that are closer than the horizon will not disappear behind it?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 10:35:36 AM »
Well I got through 4 videos. Do you realize that boats and buildings that are closer than the horizon will not disappear behind it?

Hahahaha, you are really funny, agent sokarul.

Most objects are 10 or more km (6 miles) away. The video from Singapore to Indonesia 40 km (25 miles).

10 km: objects should sink 7,9 meters below the calculated horizon.

40 km: objects should sink 125 meters below the calculated horizon.

It doesn't happen! So,......, agent sokarul?

Show us 10 videos from super zoom testing people that show your curvature, seeing only the top of a ship or different object.

Good luck!

btw, there are many more super zoom videos that show no curvature! You can find them!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:38:32 AM by Tom Last »

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 10:38:45 AM »
Don't forget that the sinking is just an illusion just as transcending.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 10:41:05 AM »
Don't forget that the sinking is just an illusion just as transcending.

Far far away, only the bottom will sink a little (mostly at sea). That does not account for the many meters it should sink below the calculated horizon.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 10:46:10 AM »

Most objects are 10 or more km (6 miles) away. The video from Singapore to Indonesia 40 km (25 miles).

Show us 10 videos from super zoom testing people that show your curvature, seeing only the top of a ship or different object.

Good luck!

btw, there are many more super zoom videos that show no curvature! You can find them!
Those numbers are incorrect.
The horizon for a person is roughly 4.7km away. Notice the videos are above that height? The horizon is well beyond the objects. You can clearly see that in the videos.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 10:49:21 AM »

Good luck!

The horizon for a person is roughly 4.7km away. Notice the videos are above that height? The horizon is well beyond the objects. You can clearly see that in the videos.
Conspiracy Conspiracy Nasa paying tom to say wrong figures, it's your concept wrong the horizon extend far more away.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2015, 10:59:00 AM »
No, just stupidity from OP. Horizon is clearly behind the boat still.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2015, 10:59:55 AM »

Good luck!

You are pathetic.

Here you have your calculator, http://www.ringbell.co.uk/info/hdist.htm

Please show us your 10 videos from super zoom testing people to show your curvature, the top of ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 11:01:08 AM »

Good luck!

Conspiracy Conspiracy Nasa paying tom to say wrong figures, it's your concept wrong the horizon extend far more away.

It's so obvious that he is a disinfo agent, nobody can be so dumbed down.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 11:04:09 AM »

Hahahaha, you are using a flat earth horizon to prove your round earth.

Hahahahaha,  :D

Now, give us your 10 videos from super zoom testing people to show your curvature, the top of ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 11:15:04 AM »

Good luck!

You are pathetic.

Please show us your 10 videos from super zoom testing people to show your curvature, the top of ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon.
Like this one?
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Or this one

Now, give us your 10 videos from super zoom testing people to show your curvature, the top of ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

It's a round earth horizon.

BTW what are you laughing at? You were crushed so hard you closed your account and then created a new one. This one isn't going to end well for you eighter.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 11:18:19 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 11:21:06 AM »

Liar.

Yes, I did notice that you went back and quietly edited your original post so it now says:

As you know I closed my account, but I would like to give you more clues about a flat earth one last time. This will be my last thread on this forum. Have fun!

Promises, promises... We'll see if you're lying about that, too.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015, 11:28:28 AM »

Good luck!

You are pathetic.

Like this one?
Or this one

BTW what are you laughing at? You were crushed so hard you closed your account and then created a new one. This one isn't going to end well for you eighter.
It's the peak of your life - lying using lying your entire life was dedicated to lies, I bet you work for the industry.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 11:32:45 AM »
I see you have no rebuttal for the videos.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 11:36:29 AM »
The video is faked. the ship sinking in enormous rate that doesn't occur in real life.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 11:38:43 AM »
The video is faked. the ship sinking in enormous rate that doesn't occur in real life.
The pinnacle of fe'ers right here.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom Last

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2015, 11:38:52 AM »

[/quote]

It doesn't exist. There is only a flat earth horizon.

Now, give us your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people to show your curvature, the top of ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 11:41:57 AM by Tom Last »

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2015, 12:35:11 PM »

It looks like it. They are so dumbed down that they won't even look at the videos, as they are afraid that their Round Earth will crumble or they are indeed disinfo agents.

Won't look at the videos? Here's why:

This is consistent with my own experience when I do look at such. Maybe I'm not so dumb after all.

See, what their responses are. There are hundreds of videos like this.

Yeah, and as far as I can tell, they're all junk and a complete waste of time. That's why I usually don't watch them.

Still, it's better to do your own observations!

I certainly agree that making your own observations it a good thing. It's especially good if you actually understand what you're observing.

So why the blizzard of links to useless videos?

?

Tom Last

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »

This is consistent with my own experience when I do look at such. Maybe I'm not so dumb after all.

Yeah, and as far as I can tell, they're all junk and a complete waste of time. That's why I usually don't watch them.

I certainly agree that making your own observations it a good thing. It's especially good if you actually understand what you're observing.

You guys, love to debunk every video that is posted on this forum. It will be difficult to debunk and refute so many (hundreds) videos, showing the earth is flat.

I would love to see your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people to display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 12:47:58 PM by Tom Last »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2015, 01:26:12 PM »

Now, give us your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people to show your curvature, the top of ships or buildings far below the calculated horizon.
[/quote]
I gave you two. Still waiting for a response.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 01:48:10 PM »

You guys, love to debunk every video that is posted on this forum.

Yes, we do. It's ridiculously easy, too, if you can bear to watch them in the first place.

It will be difficult to debunk and refute so many (hundreds) videos, showing the earth is flat.

It would certainly be difficult to watch that many, at least for me. I can only take so much complete hooey at a time, even if it's accompanied with a beautiful or inspiring musical score (that's probably pirated).

Here's a general rule of thumb that I find works every single time: if a video purports to show that the Earth is flat, it's wrong. This has been the case for every one I've seen, without exception, and can be generalized to the rest. How do I know? Because the Earth isn't flat. It's really that simple.

I would love to see your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people to display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.

Are videos the only form of evidence you believe? That explains a lot!

You don't take my word for any of this; go outside and make observations. Watching a sunset is easy and would be a good start. Explain how such could happen if the Earth were flat. We can go from there.

I'll tell you what... pick what you think is the best, most convincing (and most succinct, if you need a tiebreaker), of those videos you listed, or any other of the "hundreds" for that matter, and describe its content and/or what new approach it demonstrates that we haven't seen many times before. If it sounds like it might be something new (or at least an interesting new angle or observation) I promise to at least try to watch it. If it's long and there's a particularly significant part, let us know the time that happens and I'll try to at least catch that. No guarantees that I'll make it all the way through, but I will make an honest attempt.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 01:52:31 PM »

I gave you two. Still waiting for a response.
[/quote]

The first one is fake,
The second: the sailing boat is so far away, at least 15 km (probably more), that it would not be possible to see the sail. The hull is sinking a bit (2 meters max) behind the bubbling sea line, the rest is visible. 15 km away, the whole sailing boat should sink 17,7 meters below the 'calculated horizon.' Your video is proof of a flat earth.

I can give you another 20 videos, showing the earth is flat. Please go to youtube yourself. Ok, one more, have you ever been to India? " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

I would love to see your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:52:43 PM by Tom Last »

?

Tom Last

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2015, 02:07:00 PM »

It would certainly be difficult to watch that many, at least for me. I can only take so much complete hooey at a time, even if it's accompanied with a beautiful or inspiring musical score (that's probably pirated).

Here's a general rule of thumb that I find works every single time: if a video purports to show that the Earth is flat, it's wrong. This has been the case for every one I've seen, without exception, and can be generalized to the rest. How do I know? Because the Earth isn't flat. It's really that simple.

Are videos the only form of evidence you believe? That explains a lot!

You don't take my word for any of this; go outside and make observations. Watching a sunset is easy and would be a good start. Explain how such could happen if the Earth were flat. We can go from there.

I'll tell you what... pick what you think is the best, most convincing (and most succinct, if you need a tiebreaker), of those videos you listed, or any other of the "hundreds" for that matter, and describe its content and/or what new approach it demonstrates that we haven't seen many times before. If it sounds like it might be something new (or at least an interesting new angle or observation) I promise to at least try to watch it. If it's long and there's a particularly significant part, let us know the time that happens and I'll try to at least catch that. No guarantees that I'll make it all the way through, but I will make an honest attempt.

Be honest. Calculations can be done for RE as well as FE. I don't want to discuss that in this thread.

There are other clues for FE, but this is a very important one. Using your own eyes. Who is saying all the time 'Pics or It Didn't Happen' or similar comments?

I would love to see your 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:35:23 PM by Tom Last »

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2015, 03:00:51 PM »
Be honest. Calculations can be done for RE as well as FE.
Sure. The difference is, when applied to the spherical Earth, they work.

I don't want to discuss that in this thread.
Remember saying this?
This will be my last thread on this forum.
Since this is your last thread, does that mean you don't want to discuss that at all? Smart move.

Or were you lying about that, too? You really need to think about what you're saying before posting. It will make your life easier.

There are other clues for FE, but this is a very important one. Who is saying all the time 'Pics or It Didn't Happen' or similar comments?
It isn't me.

Pictures can be informative, but if someone doesn't like what they show, they're simply dismissed as faked, so they're not really useful. Occasionally videos are necessary to convey a particular idea, but they're not often necessary, and they're also subject to being dismissed as faked or misleading.

Do you think I'm going to buy a "super zoom video camera" and tootle to the coast to shoot movies for your entertainment? Not happening. Do you think I'm going to comb youtube looking for videos showing this? Not happening either.

There are some excellent stills showing exactly what you ask for here and here.

I'm sorry those aren't videos. Would it be more convincing if I made those into a video with an inspiring soundtrack, nice dissolves from one picture to the next, and subtitles explaining what each one signified? That's not happening either.

?

Tom Last

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2015, 03:08:48 PM »

I'm sorry those aren't videos. Would it be more convincing if I made those into a video with an inspiring soundtrack, nice dissolves from one picture to the next, and subtitles explaining what each one signified? That's not happening either.

This is a thread about videos that show that the earth is flat. Please stay on topic.

If you have your own videos or let's say 10 videos from super zoom camera testing people that display a curvature of the earth by showing the top of ships (not seeing the bottom half) or buildings far below the calculated horizon,
please show them here.
If not, this conversation is over. I have nothing to say to you or other people who don't watch the videos I'm presenting here.
So, do what you like and don't waste your time in this thread.