Racism

• 199 Replies
?

homo superior

• make way
Re: Racism
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2015, 03:45:48 PM »
Oh, so now you're acknowledging that I provided studies and data from several different sources? And that they all come to the same conclusion? Huh, I wonder why the fuck that is.  ::)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2015, 03:48:10 PM »
Oh, so now you're acknowledging that I provided studies and data from several different sources? And that they all come to the same conclusion? Huh, I wonder why the fuck that is.  ::)
Are you even trying to read my posts?
Let's try again.
I agree with the data. What I am concerned with is the cause.
Are you going to pay any attention whatsoever yet?!
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2015, 03:54:19 PM »
Sorry, I just get upset when people lie and misrepresent my contention. One study? When I provided several that came to the same conclusion, for example. It's disingenuous, to say the least... and a little concerning. It's like you want racism to be the cause so badly that you're willing to turn a blind eye to anything that suggests otherwise.

I'm glad you're now in agreement with my data, when you originally weren't.  So you accept the fact that blacks commit more violent crimes than whites. Good. We're getting somewhere. You also seem to agree that poverty has a lot to do with it. Good, that's correct. Now, where does racism come into play again? Oh, It doesn't? That's right. I've already explained why people in poverty are usually stuck in poverty, and it has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with the welfare system, which you have demonstrated clearly you know absolutely nothing about. You're out of your league now, and you've basically admitted it. Makes the 8 pages of your foolishness seem pretty, well, foolish, huh? You're concerned with the cause and that's where you start speculating. Speculation is not evidence of anything, so what do you have beyond speculation that proves racism is involved on a large scale?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:56:30 PM by homo superior »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2015, 03:56:43 PM »
I'm glad you're now in agreement with my data, when you originally weren't.
Just untrue. I agreed with the data. My point is and has always been that you are interpreting it awfully. The background for the data you provided was woeful. Explained before. At length. Several times.

Now, where does racism come into play again? Oh, It doesn't? That's right. I've already explained why people in poverty are usually stuck in poverty, and it has nothing to do with racism.
If you are going to openly ignore the fact I have directly answered this every single time you have brought it up, and that you have ignored those answers every single time, why exactly do you persist in posting?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2015, 04:01:29 PM »
Let's break this down even more.

Poverty certainly plays a part in the crime rate. Why must it be the sole cause?

What is your explanation for sentencing disparities based on race?

What is your explanation for the undeniable difference in employment rate found by a study where the sole variable was race?

What is your explanation for arrest rates for non-violent crimes, such as drug offences, where white and black people use at a similar rate, and yet black people are arrested for more?

That's four questions I've been asking for quite a while. Don't just ignore them this time, as you ignore pretty much every other thing I say.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2015, 04:20:40 PM »
Uh, usually - you know, if you're a normal person with a functioning IQ - if you have a problem with how the data was gathered then you don't agree with the data. So which is it, BiJane? Do you agree with the data or not? I'm tired of this weird duplicity coming from you.

In regards to all your questions, I don't know. I never claimed to know what your data suggests, but that doesn't change the fact that you're speculating about it. Because you are, your flight of fancy is pure speculation and if you deny that then you're just fooling yourself at that point.

The fact is: even if I don't know... that doesn't mean it's racism. Just like fucking aliens, I could see a UFO and not know what it is... but that doesn't mean it's fucking aliens, does it?

I've explained that there are far more poor black people than other races. Which explains higher crime rates, which leads to repeat offenders, which leads to stricter sentencing. The American Justice system is a bit different from the UK version, wouldn't you say?

Sentencing disparities could be due to the fact that many of them are repeat offenders (because most of them have be doing crime their whole lives). It's also worth noting, since more black people commit crimes (because there's more poor black people), they are going to get thrown in prison more often than other races. This is basic logical deduction, c'mon now.

The difference in employment rates is most likely due to reliance on the welfare system (which I've explained like 60 times now, why are you asking again???). More poor black people = more black people relying on the government to feed them, which breeds laziness, combine that with extreme poverty and living in a ghetto and you've got a recipe for crime.

What is your explanation for arrest rates for non-violent crimes, such as drug offences, where white and black people use at a similar rate, and yet black people are arrested for more?

Hmm, well... white and black people don't use at a similar rate. I don't know where you got that data. All the data I've shown you suggests that black people deal drugs at a higher rate than white people. And when I say "deal drugs", I mean "deal drugs" on a street corner level. Which is far easier to get caught doing. White people who deal drugs usually have money and influence, while the black community (who are woefully stricken with poverty) do not, so they don't have the same pull that a leader of a drug cartel would have. There are many white people with money committing crimes and not getting caught or simply getting away with it because they have enormous influence, it's organized crime. That's not to say there aren't any black people doing the same - there's just less of them.

I'm speculating a bit, but this comes from personal experience. I've lived in many cities around many ghettos, and I know how these things work. That being said, this last question is the only one that really makes me think, the others are easily explainable.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2015, 04:33:16 PM »
Uh, usually - you know, if you're a normal person with a functioning IQ - if you have a problem with how the data was gathered then you don't agree with the data. So which is it, BiJane? Do you agree with the data or not? I'm tired of this weird duplicity coming from you.
What on earth are you talking about now?
I have a problem with the interpretations you are reading from the data. My problem is not with the data, at all, it is with your refusal to see that the data does not mention multiple details. That is no fault with the data, it's clearly not meant to. After all, we're agreed poverty is a factor: does the data make any mention of it? Not really, it focuses on race.
Let's try this again. The data is correct. It is also useless until it is analyzed. My problem is with your analysis, which does not take into account thinks I have mentioned time and again. Are you going to pay attention to this answer ow or just ignore it?

In regards to all your questions, I don't know. I never claimed to know what your data suggests, but that doesn't change the fact that you're speculating about it.
When race is the only major variable (and indeed the only variable in one case), discrimination based on race seems the only reasonable conclusion.

The difference in employment rates is most likely due to reliance on the welfare system (which I've explained like 60 times now, why are you asking again???).
I am still asking becasue you are ignoring the fact that the welfare system had no bearing whatsoever on the study being done. All variables were removed except for race. That is how the study was done, which you would know if you had ever looked at it or ever read a word I said. The study was about whether or not people could even get employed. Identical CVs, except for race. Literally, that was the only difference. Are you going to pay any attention yet?! I am sick of having to repeat this.

Hmm, well... white and black people don't use at a similar rate. I don't know where you got that data. All the data I've shown you suggests that black people deal drugs at a higher rate than white people.
So, more ignoring of statistics and misrepresentation... right. Can't say I'm surprised. Do any research whatsoever on the topic, rather than relying on the stereotypes that everything you've said has been based on.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2015, 04:44:12 PM »
You're making circular arguments up the yazoo. I can't even think straight.

When race is the only major variable (and indeed the only variable in one case), discrimination based on race seems the only reasonable conclusion.

OK, but that does not prove racism at all. It proves that you're looking for racism within the data, which is what I have a problem with. When you just factor in race, and the stats show that blacks are more prone to crime, being thrown in jail, have higher unemployment... of course you're going to cry "racism!", but that is a limited way of looking at it. I'm not looking at just race here, that's where we differ... because that's not the only variable. There are many variables. The fact that you're focusing on race only is borderline deplorable anyways, and shows your bias.

If you want me to remove the variables that you don't like then of course you're going to come to the conclusion that you like. That's common sense and it's not a proper way to analyze any situation. There is never one variable with any issue - why are you insisting that there should be?

All you're doing is looking at the data and going "hey, more blacks are in prison than whites, racism must be involved!" When there is sooo much more involved here. Why are you limiting yourself in such a way?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2015, 04:52:05 PM »
OK, but that does not prove racism at all. It proves that you're looking for racism within the data, which is what I have a problem with. When you just factor in race, and the stats show that blacks are more prone to crime, being thrown in jail, have higher unemployment... of course you're going to cry "racism!", but that is a limited way of looking at it. I'm not looking at just race here, that's where we differ... because that's not the only variable. There are many variables. The fact that you're focusing on race only is borderline deplorable anyways, and shows your bias.
What?
Just what?
I'm not looking for discrimination based on race. The fact is, when things are observed with race as a factor, black people are at a disadvantage. I'm happy to look at plenty of things other than race, no one has ever proposed that racism is the only motivating factor: I've happily done just this before. However, if you observe things where everything is kept the same except for the person's race (as in the one study you enjoy ignoring), the black person is extremely disadvantaged.
Removing variables should not cause that. If there was no racism, they would be treated the same. That's how it works.
Yes I'm paying more attention to race: race is the topic in case you'd forgotten.

All you're doing is looking at the data and going "hey, more blacks are in prison than whites, racism must be involved!" When there is sooo much more involved here. Why are you limiting yourself in such a way?
If you're just going to openly ignore what I say, I see no more reason to waste my time. When are you actually going to respond to my arguments, rather than openly misrepresent even after correction, and decide that being able to insult me must mean I'm wrong?
This is getting ridiculous now.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2015, 05:05:10 PM »
Why are you asking what? Are you talking to yourself or are you really just that confused by simple logic?

Black people are at a disadvantage statistically, but that doesn't prove institutionalized racism is involved. That just proves that they're at a disadvantage according to the statistics. You've yet to prove that racism is involved, how it's involved, or anything related to that.

There are different conclusions that you can come to by looking at the same data. That is what I'm trying to explain to you, and you continue to misunderstand (on purpose?).

More black people in prison than whites? That's not racism. That means more black people are in prison than white people. Less employment among blacks? That means that blacks are less employed than whites. Once again, racism is not necessarily involved.

If you remove other factors, then yes, of course it looks like racism... but that's what I'm trying to avoid, and you seem to be thriving on. I have explained several factors that lead to more blacks being in prison, more being unemployed, etc. You throw all this out because they're "variables". Well, guess what, fuck you. It has absolutely everything to do with the discussion at hand.

You came into this discussion looking for racism. Looking for ways to prove racism. And you're trying your damnedest to do that, but I'm just not buying it. You're obviously biased in favor of racism, and that is a big problem. If everyone thought like you then we'd be focusing on the completely wrong aspects of every situation. It's like cave man logic. I don't understand how you could be so stupid? Please explain.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:08:21 PM by homo superior »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2015, 05:24:43 PM »
I'm tired of having to repeat myself. You are taking half of my statements out of context, and then still ignoring the justification. If that's really your tactic, I'm not going to waste time. I've lost count of how many times you have outright lied, and correcting every single one is just exhausting. Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2015, 05:32:00 PM »
There's no hypocrisy. So don't even pretend. Get off your high horse and observe the damn evidence - and next time, friendly advice: don't get involved with discussions that you aren't qualified to discuss. You lack knowledge of the welfare system, which is a huge part of the issue here. You lack knowledge on the American justice system. You lack knowledge on America in general. Stick to UK issues, please. You are ignorant of what is going on here - that much is clear.

I'm taking a logical approach to the situation. I've observed all the variables involved and made a logical deduction based on them. You are refusing to accept other variables and insist that it's some sort of institutionalized racism, well guess what - it's not. I think I've already proven that sufficiently to you, but you're in denial. But hey, that's ok. Just remember for the future: statistics never show the full picture... I think you've made that clear to anyone reading this, really. Thank you for proving my points.

Oh, and pro-tip: you wouldn't have to repeat yourself if you made any sense to begin with.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:35:13 PM by homo superior »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2015, 05:50:37 PM »
Want to recap then?

You've shown that black people commit more violent crimes. I've shown that this is a result of poverty: that does not preclude other causes, like you have so often supposed. After all, why are black people so poor? According to you welfare makes them lazy as they can live comfortably on it, yet they're also driven to crime because it's not enough? That doesn't even begin to make sense: and it doesn't negate other causes.

Let's look at my responses shall we?

Black people are hired less, even if their qualifications/history are exactly the same as a white person. They are offered less, and a white felon is more likely to get hired. The only variable is race. Talk about statistics not showing the full picture all you want, there is no change here except for the race of the participants. There is no possible alternative cause.
I have shown that people report a crime when a black person is responsible more than they do if that person is white. I have shown that people assume someone is black, even when they don't see their race, in crime situations.
I have shown that black people face larger sentences for similar crimes.
I have shown that white people perpetrate non-violent crimes far more, yet black people face disproportionate punishment for it.

These are all facts. Other variables at play? Well, in the last two situations, maybe: mostly in the final. The rest? No: there can't be, by how that knowledge was found. And even in the latter two, other aspects does not preclude racism.
Do statistics always give the full picture? Not necessarily. They can give quite a bit of one, however: some more than others, and they don't need to give the full picture to give information.
The welfare system is and has always been derailment on your part. At no point does welfare enter into anything here. Is it a major feature of the American landscape? Certainly. Does it negate what's above? No. Does it even relate to anything above? No. The only time you even tried to apply it was to the employment study: except there would be no way for that to even begin to be relevant, which you would know if you'd even tried to read the study.

But sure, go on denying that racism has anything to do with it.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2015, 05:56:30 PM »
tl;dr

Stop repeating yourself. It's boring.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2015, 06:02:23 PM »
tl;dr
Point made.

Stop repeating yourself. It's boring.
Stop giving me reason to.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2015, 10:46:27 AM »
Want to recap then?

With you? Not really. Every page of this thread has been a recap thanks to you.

According to you welfare makes them lazy as they can live comfortably on it, yet they're also driven to crime because it's not enough? That doesn't even begin to make sense: and it doesn't negate other causes.

Like I said, you don't understand the welfare system. If someone gets a real job then they're no longer going to receive a big check from the govtmt. Consider this, then ask yourself why people on welfare would want to get a real job. Making sense now? One of the most important questions on the form is "do you have a job? if so, where?".

Welfare usually provides enough money to live at the bare minimum. Add selling dope on top of that and you're making even more money. Pretty simple stuff.

Black people are hired less, even if their qualifications/history are exactly the same as a white person.

This ties into the welfare aspect. Race is not the only variable here, and acting like it is is just going to cause you to miss the real issue. It's not like blacks are the only ones who can get on welfare. You're trying to make this an issue with racism, when it's an issue with the entire system as a whole. You're missing the important points crying wolf.

These are all facts. Other variables at play? Well, in the last two situations, maybe: mostly in the final. The rest? No: there can't be, by how that knowledge was found. And even in the latter two, other aspects does not preclude racism.

Other variables are at play in every aspect of social interaction between human beings. It's never simply "race" or "money". It's a compound of different catalysts that led to the way things are. I've given you plenty of information already throughout the 8 pages. The fact that you keep relying on the same confusing argument goes to show that you've got nothing else. Race is never the only variable, and acting like it is is just going to make you see racism in everything and foster racism and reverse racism, which you are edging dangerously close to.

But sure, go on denying that racism has anything to do with it.

Ok? I do.

Well, not completely. I have stated several times that racism exists, but it's not as big of an issue as you're making it out to be.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:48:28 AM by homo superior »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2015, 11:08:01 AM »
With you? Not really. Every page of this thread has been a recap thanks to you.
Try to respond to points then, rather than misrepresenting every single time.

This ties into the welfare aspect. Race is not the only variable here, and acting like it is is just going to cause you to miss the real issue.
How many times do I have to ask you to look at the study before you do? All variables were removed. Race was literally the only difference. That isn't going to change just because you'd rather derail.

And, yep, that pretty much defeats your entire post. I've made multiple arguments, including in the post you responded to, the fact you've ignored them says it all.
Sure, other variables can be at play. Not always: it's more than possible to remove them in many cases. Blind denial is nothing but bias.

But, fine, simple question. Take two CVs. They're made to be identical in every way, except for the race of the person submitting. Now, what could possibly cause a disparity in how a company responds to those CVs? You're claiming something other than racism could be responsible. I'll wait.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2015, 11:18:44 AM »
But, fine, simple question. Take two CVs. They're made to be identical in every way, except for the race of the person submitting. Now, what could possibly cause a disparity in how a company responds to those CVs? You're claiming something other than racism could be responsible. I'll wait.

Interesting hypothetical. That's all it is. Statistics don't show that this actually happens, BiJane.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2015, 11:31:45 AM »
Interesting hypothetical. That's all it is. Statistics don't show that this actually happens, BiJane.

Except they do. Still refusing to actually look at the study, I see.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2015, 11:33:22 AM »
Except they do. Still refusing to actually look at the study, I see.

Nope.

I don't have time to sift through 8 pages of your drivel. Please relink the study if you're referencing it.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2015, 11:39:39 AM »

Interesting hypothetical? That is literally how they conducted the study!
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2015, 11:48:01 AM »

Interesting hypothetical? That is literally how they conducted the study!

Once again, hypothetical. The study may have been conducted that way, but the conclusion is moot. It was a limited study - hardly something that can tell us that this happens all the time with extreme prejudice.

Also worth noting that I just googled a similar study that shows no racial discrimination between black and white hires, and even none when they both have criminal records as well.

So, once again, limited studies produce limited results.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:49:45 AM by homo superior »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2015, 12:03:25 PM »
Once again, hypothetical. The study may have been conducted that way, but the conclusion is moot. It was a limited study - hardly something that can tell us that this happens all the time with extreme prejudice.
There were several studies (my first post), it related to quite a lot of companies, and the deviation was far more notable and corroborated to be put down to coincidence. The fact is, the prejudice exists.

Also worth noting that I just googled a similar study that shows no racial discrimination between black and white hires, and even none when they both have criminal records as well.
And you're not even going to take the time to link it? Seems an oversight...

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2015, 12:17:23 PM »
No one said prejudice doesn't exist, BiJane. Your studies don't prove institutionalized racism, however.

You've shown that some business may be prejudiced. But you honestly cannot speak on behalf of the people reviewing these applications and their motives for who they select.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:29:20 PM by homo superior »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2015, 12:32:57 PM »
Your studies don't prove institutionalized racism, however.
They do, however, prove that black people are kept out of employment by a wide array of companies, over a wide array of studies, thus keeping them in poverty and victim to all that entails. And do you really think racism would be limited to just this one area, irrespective of every other study I've shown you?

Given that this very much appears representative by corroboration (and analysis), unless you're going to suppose a conspiracy, that seems to pretty much be the definition of institutionalized racism.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2015, 12:46:15 PM »
When are there CVs with the exact same qualifications in the real world? I'm sure it happens sometimes, but it's hardly the norm. People will be from different backgrounds, different schools, and they will all have different experiences (extracurriculars, etc).

The truth is, there are more uneducated black people than white, that's a fact. The fact that they're not getting jobs at the same rate as whites is explainable from this one simple fact, they correlate. So ultimately there are less blacks sending in applications for fortune 500 companies than whites. If we take a real world example then we'd probably find that the numbers correlate closely, but your studies don't take that aspect into consideration. They just consider race, they fabricate applications, then they cry racism when their fake black guy doesn't get hired.

Sorry, but not every black guy has a right to be hired over a white guy - there's still equal opportunity, and affirmative action only works to a certain extent (there's a quota, I believe). Most companies are given incentive to selectively hire black people over whites until a certain point, and the fact that companies are not being shut down or sued consistently for racism is just another point against this - because you can't conclusively prove that racism is involved when they decide to hire a white guy over a black guy (even if they have the EXACT same qualifications, which almost never happens).

Like I said, you've shown that some companies may be prejudiced with your studies. That's it. You haven't proven the motive, the reason for it, or anything of that nature.

Hiring a white guy over a black guy is not a crime, and it's not racist (unless you can prove that was the motive, which you haven't). If you believe that the black man should always be handed jobs before the white man then you are in fact a racist, not the other way around.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:48:13 PM by homo superior »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2015, 01:19:09 PM »
When are there CVs with the exact same qualifications in the real world? I'm sure it happens sometimes, but it's hardly the norm. People will be from different backgrounds, different schools, and they will all have different experiences (extracurriculars, etc).
Why, exactly, is that relevant?

If an employer took stereotypes into account rather than what was in front of them, that's still racism.

there's still equal opportunity
You have literally just been shown that there's not.

Like I said, you've shown that some companies may be prejudiced with your studies. That's it. You haven't proven the motive, the reason for it, or anything of that nature.
When there is only one variable, there can be only one motive.

Hiring a white guy over a black guy is not a crime, and it's not racist (unless you can prove that was the motive, which you haven't). If you believe that the black man should always be handed jobs before the white man then you are in fact a racist, not the other way around.
Are you paying any attention at all? Obvious misrepresentation isn't doing you any favours.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2015, 07:50:18 AM »
USA Today? And National Public Radio? And Oklahoma State University? I'm sure they'll all love being called white supremacy sites. Asshole. What's up, Wig?
Okay fine maybe there not explisitley wite sapremist but there still part of the conservativeley-biased WITE-controled media!!!!!!!!!!! ASSWHOLE!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, to summarise 5 pages of rage, America still has big problems over race.

It's no wonder you are getting left behind by the rest of the world now, we all got past this like 30 years ago.
Serousley, America has HUGE race problims!!!!!!!!! Frankley I dont find race ralations much more difrint than they were a hundrid years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I ESPECSHALEY feel the afecs of it!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops mike*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EJ, sense you seem to think Obama is such a great president and that his skin color somehow makes him superior (you racist), did you know that Obama believes that the Earth is round?

So Obama is a liar and/or the Earth is round.

By the way, I will read your response if you refrain from insulting me.
Its not Obamas falt he was edjewcatid using WITE methids of techeing!!!!!!! The evil wite devil edjewcashinel sistum has tricked the blackman into beleiving the earth is round and these tipes of beleifs are holding the black race down!!!!!!!!!!!! And I will insult you, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EJ, sense you seem to think Obama is such a great president and that his skin color somehow makes him superior (you racist), did you know that Obama believes that the Earth is round?

Mikeman. Since not sense. S-I-N-C-E.

Do you have learning difficulties? I've corrected you like a dozen times, and you still make the same mistake.
What the flip do you expec from an idiot?! ;D !!!!!!!!!! Moron cant evan spel "sinse"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops mike*!!!!!!!!!!

Mikeman. Since not sense. S-I-N-C-E.

Do you have learning difficulties? I've corrected you like a dozen times, and you still make the same mistake.

My spell checker says otherwise, so I doubted that you were right.  I looked it up and it turns out you are right.  I need to get a new spell checker.
Yeh, shore (sarcasim if your pathetic litel mind culdint comprahend it!)! ::) !!!!!!!!! Says the douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Facepalm*
(For the spellcheck)
;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This diatribe brought to you from the letters EJ, who thinks that Big Bird is a horrible slavering racist.

And further brought to you from the guy whose picture shows him clearly to be a white male. Gotta love it. "The Man" gettin' ya down for being 1/32nd Black there, EJ?
What the flip is a diatribe you flipping idiot?!!!!! (Probaley won of his stupit Jewish words ;D !!!!!!!! And when the flip did I ever say that Big Bird is a rascist?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And im not flippin wite im just a lite skined person of coler you flippin RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I always have evil bigots kike ( ;D ) you givin me crud for my race!!!!!!!!! You are a giant flamin RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright EJ, you blew it.  I am never reading another one of your posts.
Thats onley becuz you cant DAFEET me!!!!!!!!!!! Amit it, your an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2015, 09:18:47 AM »
The fuck-tard has returned in all his glory.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2015, 07:29:11 PM »
The fuck-tard has returned in all his glory.
This freke-tard (mentaley-chalenged-fobic much?!) has raturned in all his stupitnes becuz he's stupit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?