Racism

• 199 Replies
?

homo superior

• make way
Re: Racism
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2015, 04:48:24 PM »
Yaakov, you're not going to win with BiJane. She can't admit she's wrong.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2015, 04:50:01 PM »
Yaakov, you're not going to win with BiJane. She can't admit she's wrong.

When a point is made, I listen. You've offered your bias, Yaakov's offered contradiction. Neither of those are points.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2015, 04:59:21 PM »
Like I said...

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2015, 05:04:55 PM »
Like I said, BIJANE, grow the fuck up. And while you're at it, take your English nose, and get it the fuck out of American business, which you can't possibly begin to understand.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2015, 05:06:32 PM »
Like I said...

So we're done? Ok, good.

Like I said, BIJANE, grow the fuck up. And while you're at it, take your English nose, and get it the fuck out of American business, which you can't possibly begin to understand.
So, I'm the one who needs to grow up, while you're happily and repeatedly saying it's fine to punish victims of a problem?
If that's how it works, get your white nose out of black business, which you can't possibly begin to understand.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2015, 05:09:12 PM »
Then they can stop taking my tax dollars, how's that sound. If I am not allowed to be involved in their business, then they don't need my tax dollars to support them with their welfare checks.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2015, 05:11:51 PM »
Then they can stop taking my tax dollars, how's that sound. If I am not allowed to be involved in their business, then they don't need my tax dollars to support them with their welfare checks.
Or maybe you could stop acting like you know their lives and motivations better than they themselves do. That'd be great.

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2015, 05:15:20 PM »
Lol, BiJane. You're making the same assumptions.

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2015, 05:15:45 PM »
Or maybe we can we can send in the police, police of all colours, to find all gang members of any race and colour, members over the age of 16, and shoot them where they stand? Declare all inner cities to be regions of martial law, and just clean up the whole fucking mess. How's that sound for a good start? Perhaps the military would be a better option. And send it to the Mexican border too, to prevent illegal immigration as well. Shoot anyone crossing illegally, on sight, no questions asked. It seems to me like you are too much of a wuss to run any government properly. Why don't you fucking either metaphorically grow a pair, or move over for those of us who already have said pair?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2015, 05:18:45 PM »
Lol, BiJane. You're making the same assumptions.

I'm using facts from studies. You still seem to be struggling with how statistics can be used.

Or maybe we can we can send in the police, police of all colours, to find all gang members of any race and colour, members over the age of 16, and shoot them where they stand? Declare all inner cities to be regions of martial law, and just clean up the whole fucking mess. How's that sound for a good start? Perhaps the military would be a better option. And send it to the Mexican border too, to prevent illegal immigration as well. Shoot anyone crossing illegally, on sight, no questions asked. It seems to me like you are too much of a wuss to run any government properly. Why don't you fucking either metaphorically grow a pair, or move over for those of us who already have said pair?
None of your posts mean a thing. Seriously, try to at least be clear.

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2015, 05:24:00 PM »
And do the same thing to the motorcycle criminal gangs, and the Mafias, and any other organised crime. Pretty simple, if you ask me. Actually, I am being very clear. ORGANISED CRIME IS ILLEGAL! YOU WILL DIE IF YOU ARE ENGAGED IN IT! YOU WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT BY THE ARMY! IF YOU ENTER THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, YOU WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT!

Let me make it simpler. See Montrell sell drugs. See soldier shoot Montrell. See Montrell die. Bad Montrell, Bad!

See John pimp Susan. See soldier shoot John. See John die. Bad John, Bad!

See Pedro sneak across border. See soldier shoot Pedro. See Pedro die. Bad Pedro, Bad!

Is that simple enough? Please note, Montrell is Black, John is White, Pedro is Brown. I am being fair.

Does that simplification help your pea-brain to get it?

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2015, 05:25:59 PM »
Also, EJ, just leave. No one's interested.
Im try to flippin dafend you you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I see. You fite for civil rites until the person of colerpp joins in. Tipicel wife man trying to take credit for the colored persons work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And EJ, quit being a wannabe. You are as white as I am. Quit lying to yourself and the rest of us, you sack of crap.
Wunce agen DASPERITLEY hoping im WITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dasgusting rascism SICKINS me and your just jelis becuz you cant be a cool person of coler like me!!!!!!!!!!! Just sit there in your wite privliged welth wile ordering your black servint to fetch you some more flippin wite pepel food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! And btw the fact that you caled me a "sack of crap" is obvousley a shot at my dark skin coler you RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has got to be the most ofensive OP ive EVER seen!!!!!!!!!

Clasic exampel of the wite man hating on pepel of coler!

I don't hate people of color, I even have colored friends.
Clasic dafense by rascists!!!!!!! And how DARE you use the raciel slur "colered"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just PROVES that you hate pepel of coler and have no resurvations agenst flippin INSULTING them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop puting words in my mowth! I dident say its simalar to pre-Civil War rascism but its not much difrint from how it was in the 1960s!!!!!! The rascism in the penguinrey is DASGUSTING and makes it hard to say im prowd to be an American. I actuley agre with are WONDERFULL First Ladey Mishelle Obama who said that she dident become prowd of are penguinrey until Barack was electid (who btw has been an AMAZING presidint!)!!!!!
The only reason Obama got elected was because people didn't want to be considered racist so they voted for him.  He has been making America's already bad budget worse and he isn't doing a very good job at being president.  I bet you only like him because he is black like many other Americans, that's racist you know.
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your RUTHLIS critisisim of Mr. Presidint Obama is caused by your BLATINT RASCISM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama has been the BEST presidint weve ever had!!!!!!!!!! Think abowt it: Hes legalised same-sex marige thruowt the HOLE penguinrey; hes givin FREE helth care to evereywon; and he DASERVIDLEY won the flippin Nobel Pece Prize!!!!!!! Considering all his acomplishmints, the onley reson somewon culd posibley hate him is becuz of his race so thus YOUR A RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I like him becuz he is an INTALECTUEL and a CIVIL RITES HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops mike*!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you obvousley choose to ignore rascism in other penguinreys!!!!!' Your rascist conduck SICKINS me!!!!!!!!!

You must have missed the part where I specifically stated that I am only talking about racism in America because I don't really know anything about racism in other countries.
Becuz you dont care abowt pepel of coler in difrint penguinreys! Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh plese wite sapremacey is praticley INSTATUSHINEL here in America (and around the world!)!!!!!!! Just why do you think the vast majoritey (if not ALL) wite cops feel the urge to targit pepel of coler?!!!!

White cops shooting b lack people is just as common as black cops shooting black people, white cops shooting black people, and black cops shooting white people.  It's just that the media makes a bigger deal out of the black cops shooting white people.
So you AMIT that the media makes a biger deal of cops of COLER (black is a raciel slur you RASCIST!) suposidley shooting wite CRIMINELS!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!! Be DAFEETID by the Excelsior!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to say the rascism is caused by anti rascism is absiluteley LUDACRIS!!!!!!!!!

You are so anti racist that you discriminate against white people and think that all white people hate all black people.  You are the perfect example of racism coming from anti racism.
Aww...Look at the wite boy who thinks hes opresed!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no CLEW whats its like to be flippin OPRESED!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how much IM discrimatid here becuz of my flippin race?!!!!! You shuldint be talking wite boy! After all you have WITE FLIPPIN PRIVLIGE!!!!!!!!!! Your RASCISM is DASGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So becuz I am vahemintley ANTI-rascist that means im a rascist?!!! Yeh that makes a lot of sense! ::) (sarcasim obvz!!!!)!!!!!! ! I myself wuld NEVER say anything rascist becuz I am so anti rascist!!!!!!! And the fact that you wish to POORtray the POOR pepel of coler (pun intendid) as being the rascists just shows your iner hatrid for those who have darker skim coler than you and your superoritey complex as being a wite man with wite privlige who has NO idea what its like to be OPRESED!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Mormon and I am oppressed all the time for that.  Also, you are giving me a pretty good idea of what it's like to be racially oppressed.  You believe that all white people hate all black people and that all black people are poor and helpless, which is just as racist as someone thinking that all black people are evil and that all white people are supreme.  Like I said, racism goes both ways.
A mormin?!!!! Convurt to Suthern Baptist you HARITIC!!!!!!!!!!! Also how do I give you an idea of what its like to be racieley opresed?!!! I have been NUTHING but palite to you you privliged wite devil!!!!!!!!!!!! And based on historicel atitudes we can see that nerley ALL wite pepel have an inharint hate for pepel of coler and penguininue to OPRES the black man!!!!!!!!!!!! And the opresed cant be flippin RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on wineing WITE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A find it funny how you say there was "an" incadint evan tho there have been TONS of these hapening resintley!!!!!!!

And there have been just as many black cops shooting white people.  Shootings are a thing that happens, it's just that the media is making a really big deal out of some of them.
*BEEP!* RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are rareley (if any) shooting of wite pepel by cops of coler, and if they hapen there usueley JUSTAFYED!!!!!!!!!!! And the media is biased to wite intrists and gos OWT OF ITS WAY to discrimato agenst pepel of coler!!!!!!!! No statistics can prove your false clame that all cops of coleo are cold bloodid MURDURS!!!!!!!!!!!! RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact that so many wite cops are going COMPLETELEY owt of there way to kill yung pepel of coler PROVES that the US police sistum is inharintley RASCIST!!!!!!

This is the most racist thing I have ever heard.  If I said that all black people are out of their mind and evil then you would call me very racist, and yet you expect to be able to say that about white people without being racist.  You are the most racist person I have ever encountered.
Pepel of coler cant be rascist you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know all the things my pepel and I have had to go thru?!: slaverey, discrimation, instatushinel RASCISM, raciel profyuling, hate crimes, etc. the list gos on and ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are the most rascist person ive ever met (maybe bahind yakoov tho!) becuz you your BLATINT hate of pepel of coler and your RAFUSAL to amit that there mite just be WON RASCIST wite cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wuldint be saprised if they darectley teche cops to go for inicint pepel of coler!!!!!!!!!!!! And your generelization abowt cops of coler suposidley shooting pepel is a load of BULLCRUD!!!!!!!!! When you have some wite devil cop shoot a person of colep a bunch of pepel of coler will go owt and protest and then the rascist media will onley show the vilint aspecs (if any)!!!! And then if a cop of coler shot a wite person (probaley for a good reson!) then the EVIL FASCIST & RASCIST media like Fox News will go owt and say how vilint pepel of coler are and spred flippin stereotipes abowt them!!!!!!!!!!!!! And an opresed groop like Pepel of Coler cant be rascist considering all the HORIBEL discirmation we go thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

?

homo superior

• make way
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2015, 05:26:43 PM »
You're drawing conclusions about societal issues from statistics, when it's been shown time and time again that statistics don't give the full picture of anything. You're a fool.

Not to mention, I also gave studies and statistics that contradict your's two pages ago. Not to prove something, but to show you just how misleading statistics can be. You have no experience in the societal landscape that is America, you're from the UK, so your "facts" are meaningless. You insist on pulling the "you're a racist" card, and when you're proven wrong you start calling people idiots like a child.

I agree with Yaakov. You need to grow up. How old are you anyways? Damn.

And stfu, EJ. No one cares. Go die in a fire.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:28:41 PM by homo superior »

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2015, 05:28:14 PM »
There are over 1,000,000 cops in the world and each year there are only a few police shootings.  Some of them happen to be a white cop shooting a black person, but that's just coincidence.  That is roughly the same as the murder rate in the United States as a whole.  There are some people out there who are crazy and homicidal, and some of them are let in to the police force by accident.  This is not a sign that society is inherently racist, because 99.999999% of the time white cops are nice to black people.[/quote]
Thats a lode of flippin BALONI!!!!!!!!!!! The VAST MAJORITEY of cops are owt to AREST and KILL yung pepel of coler!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention that the VAST MAHORITEY of cops are flippin WITE!!!!!!!!!!!! 110% of the time wite cops are RASCIST to pepel of coler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops mike*!!!!!!!!!!!
Black pepel cant be flippin rascist you WITE BOY!!!!!!!!!

That is racist on so many levels.  You are calling me white as if it's a bad thing and saying that black people can't be racist.  If a black person discriminates against a white person that's called racism!
No its not WITE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pepel of coler are an opresed groop!!!!!!!!! Pepel of coler "discrimating" agenst some wite devil isent rascism, its fiteing agenst the RASCIST wite instatushin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITE FLIPPIN BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cold hard truth is that the vast majoritey of wite pepel are INCREDIBLEY rascist deep down and that is why they wish to go owt put down the blackman/woman (im not flippin sexist!!!!!)!!!!!!!!!

Go ask some random white person on the street if they think black people on inferior to white people.  You will find that the vast majority of the time they will say that black people and white people are equal.
*ERRR* RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most wite pepel HATE pepel of coler deep dowm and have a superoritey complex!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There you go trying to make it look like pepel of coler need the wite man to protect them and saying they cant do anything themselves!!!!!
I never said that I believed that, I said that some people believe it and they shouldn't.  Quit putting words in my mouth.
Thats why you beleive deep down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact that you beleive that pepel of coler are week and need the witemans help just SHOWS that you have an iner urge to control pepel of coler and bring them under your domanation like in the SLAVE days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun fact: there were a lot of white people who fought to abolish slavery in the civil war.  Even in the civil rights movement white people fought for the equality of black people in society.  I believe that black and white people are equal and deserve the same rights, just like those white people who gave their lives so you are not a slave.
Wunce agen trying to take credit away from the black man!!!!!!!!!!!! RASCIST!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this mindset was aceptibel in 1860 but its NOT now you flippin RASCIST!!!!!!!!!! The problim is that most wite pepel (like YOU) dont know there rascist and thus still continue to opres the person of coler!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being so flippin RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a reason that people take offense to being called racist, racism is something that society frowns upon and the racism in America today is from over doing anti racism.  Most people do not know that they are racist, like you say, but it's not always towards black people.  You for example seem to hate white people, which is very racist and yet you don't seem to know.
Lisen BUCKO!!!!!!!!! I dont flippin hate wite pepel im not a flippin RASCIST!!!!!!!! Im the most toleribel man you culd ever have the forchin to know!!!!!!!!! So qwyite your wite boy bahind down!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BULLHOOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black pepel are ALWAYS the wons being denyed jobs becuz the orginization wants to hire the wite person!!!!!!!!! Just why do you think so many pepel of coler are unemployed?!!!!!!!!! Becuz they are DISCRIMATID agenst by the rascist wite job sistum!!!!!!!!!! I wuld also like to point owt that anuther reson pepel of coler have a harder time making it to colege is becuz the scool sistums use WITE methids of teching!!!!!!! I myself was a victim of this thats why Harverd dident acep me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop your wite privliged crying and GROW THE FLIP UP BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White and black people only differ by the color of their skin and nothing else.  There is no such thing as "white methods of teaching".  The American school system is very flawed, but that's a topic for another day.
RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wite pepel have certint privliges pepel of coler dont!: beter edjewcation, beter howsing, more money, less discrimation, less flippin RASCISM, etc.!!!!!!!!!! Face it wite boy!!!!! Pepel of coler are DISCRIMATID agenst!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now I know what?!!!! That your a RASCIST?!!!!!!! Dont worey wite boy I alredey knew that!!!!!!!!!! And I find the fact that you keep on using the HORIBEL raciel slur of "black" to be DASGUSTINGLEY OFENSIVE and INSENSATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some definitions of racism:

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.  (You definitely seem to think that people with white skin are inferior to the black people because of our "inherent racism" that you think we have)

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.  (For example you hatred and intolerance of white people)

Note how these definitions do not specify that racism is white people hating black people, it's simply one race hating another race.  You seem to hate white people, so therefore you are racist.
Of corse your geting defanitions for rascism from wite dichinareys!!!!!!!! DASGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And wunce agen I dont hate wite pepel you IDIOT (im part flippin wite for crying owt lowd!!!!!!!!!!!) and I am EXTREMELEY tolerint!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being rascist wite boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAMBALOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2015, 05:29:33 PM »
Does that simplification help your pea-brain to get it?
If you were proposing that seriously, you're a idiot and I see no more reason to waste time here.

Forums aren't places to come to convince people. They're places to learn the opposing arguments, to better your own understanding of your side. If the other side has no arguments, it's a waste of time.

You're drawing conclusions about societal issues from statistics, when it's been shown time and time again that statistics don't give the full picture of anything. You're a fool.
When you understand studies and removing variables, then I will listen to you. You have yet to offer any alternative explanation whatsoever for how something where the only variable at play is race, could have a cause that wasn't race.

Not to mention, I also gave studies and statistics that contradict your's two pages ago. Not to prove something, but to show you just how misleading statistics can be.
They were completely different in terms of content and depth and, well, every relevant detail. So, no, they're irrelevant.

You have no experience in the societal landscape that is America, you're from the UK, so you're "facts" are meaningless.
I wasn't aware logic changed over the pond. Where did my stats come from again?

At least we're agreed on something.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2015, 05:31:17 PM »
Go FLIP yourself jerkwad!!!!!!!!!!!! The way your just closeing me owt like this raminds me of the days when pepel of coler were closed owt from voteing!!!!!!!! RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least we're agreed on something.
Becuz your RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2015, 05:32:09 PM »
Here comes Fraction. What fun! all three of us can agree on his idiocy.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2015, 05:39:12 PM »
Here comes Fraction. What fun! all three of us can agree on his idiocy.
Says Mr. Stupit! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2015, 05:50:20 PM »
What does "stupit" mean, Fraction? It's not an English word, clearly. You won't find it in any English dictionary. Clearly it doesn't mean "stupid", which does apply to you, of course, since you can't even spell at the level of a 2nd Grader. But do share with us, what does "stupit" mean? Inquiring minds want to know.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2015, 10:04:24 PM »
I have never blocked anyone before, but I am going to block EJ.  Not because he's black, but for the totally unrelated reason that he's an idiot who rages at people who either has brain damage or is a troll, probobaly the latter.  Don't bother responding because I won't see it.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2015, 10:09:29 PM »
Ahhh.  The thread looks so clean now.

« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2015, 10:32:20 AM »
And Fraction's comments about Mormons simply indicate how right Mike is regarding how Mormons are often treated. Convert to the Southern Baptist Church? In spite of the fact that they separated from Baptists generally during the Civil war in order to defend the Confederacy and maintain slavery. Idiot. And no, I'm not going to prove it. I am the one with the Master's degree in history, asshole. You prove me wrong.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2015, 01:16:21 PM »
What does "stupit" mean, Fraction? It's not an English word, clearly. You won't find it in any English dictionary. Clearly it doesn't mean "stupid", which does apply to you, of course, since you can't even spell at the level of a 2nd Grader. But do share with us, what does "stupit" mean? Inquiring minds want to know.
And by "Engelis dichinarey" you mean "Rascist Wite Man dichinarey"! ::) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the fact that you beleive I "cant evan spel like a secind grader" just shows that you perpechJEWate rascist stereotipes of pepel of coler being stupit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flip off you RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never blocked anyone before, but I am going to block EJ.  Not because he's black, but for the totally unrelated reason that he's an idiot who rages at people who either has brain damage or is a troll, probobaly the latter.  Don't bother responding because I won't see it.
Good job mike!!!!!!! You finaley amitid you cant DAFEET me!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!! You rafuse to adres any of my points so you BLOCK me!!!!!!!!!! How pathetic!!!!!!!!!!! *drops MIKE (get it?! ;D )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh.  The thread looks so clean now.
You mean clene of genus?!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Fraction's comments about Mormons simply indicate how right Mike is regarding how Mormons are often treated. Convert to the Southern Baptist Church? In spite of the fact that they separated from Baptists generally during the Civil war in order to defend the Confederacy and maintain slavery. Idiot. And no, I'm not going to prove it. I am the one with the Master's degree in history, asshole. You prove me wrong.
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! And why do you expec me to prove it?!!!!!!!! Dont expec me to do your homework! ::) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2015, 05:26:02 PM »
I see EJhas posted again, but I won't even hit the show post button because it's no doubt some horribly spelled excuse for an argument in which he calls me racist for blocking him and acts like this is some kind of victory.

EJ: I will consider unblocking you when you decide to take preschool.  Your posts aw nothing more then mindless dribble, your skull is so thick that you don't admit fault even when there is tons of evidence against you, and you seem to take what you see on the news and the words of Obama like they are scripture.  The only thing you have proven to me is that people can be more ignorant then I previously thought possible.

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2015, 05:39:36 PM »
I see EJhas posted again, but I won't even hit the show post button because it's no doubt some horribly spelled excuse for an argument in which he calls me racist for blocking him and acts like this is some kind of victory.

EJ: I will consider unblocking you when you decide to take preschool.  Your posts aw nothing more then mindless dribble, your skull is so thick that you don't admit fault even when there is tons of evidence against you, and you seem to take what you see on the news and the words of Obama like they are scripture.  The only thing you have proven to me is that people can be more ignorant then I previously thought possible.

Now he is saying that the Southern Baptists were NOT formed to defend the Confederacy and slavery. No background, of course. I have the MA in history. This asshole has nothing more than a high school degree, and took to age 19 to get that.

Enjoy your proofs, Fraction.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-06-24/religion-southern-baptist-luter-slavery/55796742/1

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112329862

http://digital.library.okstate.edu/oas/oas_pdf/v47/p314_318.pdf
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:02:11 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2015, 07:20:17 PM »

*BEEP* RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your FILTHEY post is filed with RASCISM and IDIOTCEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fact that YOU rafuse to acep basic facts is flippin MINDBOGULING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have WUNCE AGEN proved yourself to be a TASCIST and a IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Do your posts give you pleshur for your sick RASCIST dasires or something?!!!!!!!!! Your posts are like pornogriphey for rascists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You flippin SICKIN me JERKWAD!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now he is saying that the Southern Baptists were NOT formed to defend the Confederacy and slavery.
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shore there may be a FEW homophobes and rascists in the Suthern Baptist Church but the VAST MAJORITEY is FULEY saportive of civil and LGBTQ rites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your litel alternitive historey timeline you made up here is a flippin MITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops mike*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No background, of course. I have the MA in history. This asshole has nothing more than a high school degree, and took to age 19 to get that.
Of corse you have a MA (what does that stand for? Master of Ass?! ;D !!!) in (WITE!) historey ::) !!!!!!!!! The unaversiteys use WITE techeing methids fit for pepel like you and onley aceptid you cuz your A WITE BOY!!!!!!!!! And shut up I dont just have a high scool dagree I also have a FULL year of colege arsewipe!!!!!!!! Im (posibley) entering softmore year and im 20 years old you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! And what do you mean it took me til 19 (20 you IDIOT) to get that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says the douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your proofs, Fraction.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-06-24/religion-southern-baptist-luter-slavery/55796742/1

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112329862

http://digital.library.okstate.edu/oas/oas_pdf/v47/p314_318.pdf
Those sorces are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FLIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHA-BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2015, 08:06:45 PM »
USA Today? And National Public Radio? And Oklahoma State University? I'm sure they'll all love being called white supremacy sites. Asshole. What's up, Wig?

?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2015, 04:22:24 AM »
So, to summarise 5 pages of rage, America still has big problems over race.

It's no wonder you are getting left behind by the rest of the world now, we all got past this like 30 years ago.
What goes up, must come down.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2015, 09:45:33 PM »
EJ, sense you seem to think Obama is such a great president and that his skin color somehow makes him superior (you racist), did you know that Obama believes that the Earth is round?

So Obama is a liar and/or the Earth is round.

By the way, I will read your response if you refrain from insulting me.

?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2015, 03:18:00 AM »
EJ, sense you seem to think Obama is such a great president and that his skin color somehow makes him superior (you racist), did you know that Obama believes that the Earth is round?

So Obama is a liar and/or the Earth is round.

By the way, I will read your response if you refrain from insulting me.

Mikeman. Since not sense. S-I-N-C-E.

Do you have learning difficulties? I've corrected you like a dozen times, and you still make the same mistake.
What goes up, must come down.