What is the centre of the earth

• 9 Replies

The jafa

• Don't believe what you've been told
What is the centre of the earth
« on: June 30, 2015, 04:35:14 AM »
I have recently been proven that the world is infact flat by my father and i just want to ask which is the center of the earth and which is the surrounding area/ continent/ ect.
I believe the north pole is at the centre and the south pole surrounds but i want to hear others oppinions and the logic behind them.
So post away

Re: What is the centre of the earth
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 11:46:22 AM »
I believe there is a hole there and that the earth is therefore toroidal.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 01:32:35 PM »
I have recently been proven that the world is infact flat by my father and i just want to ask which is the center of the earth and which is the surrounding area/ continent/ ect.
I believe the north pole is at the centre and the south pole surrounds but i want to hear others oppinions and the logic behind them.
So post away

Removed my post since it belonged in the debate section .
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 03:27:00 PM »
In order to make a truly objective decision about anything including the shape of the Earth you need to consider both sides of the argument.  I can't debate with you in this section but if you shoot me a PM or make a thread on FE debate then I can give you the other side of the debate.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

The jafa

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 10:22:06 PM »
Im new to this site and the idea of a flat earth so i cant realy debate anything
I was hoping for someone to give me one sides debate then give me the other

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 11:07:54 PM »
Im new to this site and the idea of a flat earth so i cant realy debate anything
I was hoping for someone to give me one sides debate then give me the other

I could give you the round Earth side of the debate.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

The jafa

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 08:43:40 PM »
I wasnt looking for a round earther oppinion i was looking for a north pole being the middle of the planet vs antarctica being the middle debate. but thnx anyway mr spherical.

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 02:16:35 PM »
I wasnt looking for a round earther oppinion i was looking for a north pole being the middle of the planet vs antarctica being the middle debate. but thnx anyway mr spherical.

This has come up before. The FE'ers are unable to offer any logical basis for their preference of a central north pole rather than a central south pole. Nor are they able to offer any logical basis for claiming it's a disc rather than any other shape.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 05:04:50 PM »
It depends who you ask. There's very little consensus when it comes to FET. North Pole at the centre is common, but a few think the South is at the centre due to the fewer landmasses in that portion of the world.
Then there's a model with both poles existing, and neither in the centre, as well as one person who thinks we live on both sides of the flat disc to the North and South poles are both in the centre, on different sides.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 04:53:22 AM »
The Sun.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.