Why does the government/NASA want to keep the supposed flat Earth a secret?

• 8 Replies
?

antonindvorak

• All are bound to the laws of logic.
Because it makes Earth special? Because they have nothing better to put resources towards in this age of financial doom?

Please enlighten me.
The devolution of man's intelligence is proof that we are not evolving.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
The general consensus of Fe'rs is that they failed in getting to space, and found that it was flat, but didn't want to say that humanity was wrong for millennium.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

antonindvorak

• All are bound to the laws of logic.
The general consensus of Fe'rs is that they failed in getting to space, and found that it was flat, but didn't want to say that humanity was wrong for millennium.

So what happens when a company like Virgin Galactic succeeds in offering commercial space flights to the public, and people start taking video of the Earth and giving eyewitness accounts of what they saw?

I suppose the FEer would say that such an event is impossible, because we can't go into space, so no such video will ever be recorded by the masses; but once the evidence is there, this whole theory will be torn to shreds.
The devolution of man's intelligence is proof that we are not evolving.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
There is nothing impossible about the ballistic, sub-orbital flights being proposed by Virgin Galactic. Notice, nevertheless, the great difficulties (planned or accidental) which continue to delay the project.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

So what happens when a company like Virgin Galactic succeeds in offering commercial space flights to the public, and people start taking video of the Earth and giving eyewitness accounts of what they saw?

I suppose the FEer would say that such an event is impossible, because we can't go into space, so no such video will ever be recorded by the masses; but once the evidence is there, this whole theory will be torn to shreds.
If galactic succeed and thousands of people will see the curvature of earth that's means the earth is round.

There is nothing impossible about the ballistic, sub-orbital flights being proposed by Virgin Galactic. Notice, nevertheless, the great difficulties (planned or accidental) which continue to delay the project.
Please try to answer the OP.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
I just answered an almost identically phrased question a few days ago, and did so using quotes many years old. Try using the search function. I'm not a performing monkey who needs to answer every thread for you.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Very simple: because of the new radical chronology of history implications.

A flat earth = a much shorter chronology of history (see my work done on the SOLAR precession, the distances involved)

A flat earth = terrestrial gravitation is a force of PRESSURE, and not a force of attraction

Because, it is simple mind control - The NWO is based on people believing that them, their GOD, religion, families, morals all mean nothing and are insignificant and therefore, must give up absolute control willingly to the powers who seem to be able to not see it that way... It is like questioning why Hitler put Fluoride in the prison camp water supply - For sedation - And yet we see fluoride in US waters and hygiene products, which is made so important to use, its healthy...Well so was Smoking Cigarettes, remember? So we all know Nasty Nasa was developed after the Nazi regime ended and all the scientists developed this rocket science, so they just continued their work for war missiles and now we have hyper-sonic rockets or missiles... Why does the gov't do anything it does? Simple, it is controlled by a cabal of world bankers who have fleeced every country they are in and cause upsets in countries who reject them. The NWO is part of this cabals game plan, complete domination of human kind, and they will finance any puppet or "king", "gov't" or "dictator" who plays along and crush any and all who oppose them by all means.. They know and we know that this world is spiritual and we are trapped here and here on this world in this life there is but one purpose - To play out the battle of Good vs. Evil, nothing else... " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">