Round earther you are doing great job drawing people to flat earth

• 24 Replies
please keep your good job, people like alphaomega and mikeman and rayzor are bunch of arrogant robotic people who has nothing in life except refute the flat earth and have no regrets nor suspicious mind whatsoever they are built to say something and they can't help it.
people get suspicious by you you are so automated that people feel that you have something to hide therefore you are doing great job bringing new flat earthers.

?

BJ1234

Re: Round earther you are doing great job drawing people to flat earth
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 04:55:23 PM »
Please come back when you can write utilizing correct sentence structure, punctuation, and capitalization.  I can not be bothered with trying to decipher what you are trying to say.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 06:15:22 AM »
Please come back when you can write utilizing correct sentence structure, punctuation, and capitalization.  I can not be bothered with trying to decipher what you are trying to say.
You are evil.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 07:25:04 AM »
Am I evil too? Everyone else gets to be evil...
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 07:30:34 AM »
please keep your good job, people like alphaomega and mikeman and rayzor are bunch of arrogant robotic people who has nothing in life except refute the flat earth and have no regrets nor suspicious mind whatsoever they are built to say something and they can't help it.
people get suspicious by you you are so automated that people feel that you have something to hide therefore you are doing great job bringing new flat earthers.

I as well feel pretty left out.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 07:31:44 AM »

So I get to be evil  because I'm not  fooled by half baked you tube conspiracy videos.    I can live with that  ;D

PS  Jane's  new avatar looks pretty evil,  but what do I know.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 07:47:34 AM »

So I get to be evil  because I'm not  fooled by half baked you tube conspiracy videos.    I can live with that  ;D

No you are evil because you are liar.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 07:53:39 AM »

I think you aren't using the right word there.

There are people in the world that rape little girls because they want to strike terror into the communities heart. People that use knives to cut off living breathing humans heads and post it on the internet. People that walk into places of worship with machetes and butcher every person in its walls. Donald Trump.

Lying does not by itself constitute evil, I'd say Rayzor is at best just a kinda bad man.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 07:59:04 AM »

There are people in the world that rape little girls because they want to strike terror into the communities heart. People that use knives to cut off living breathing humans heads and post it on the internet. People that walk into places of worship with machetes and butcher every person in its walls. Donald Trump.

Lying does not by itself constitute evil, I'd say Rayzor is at best just a kinda bad man.
HAHAHA you are too affected by media, rayzor is evil and his agenda is a concentration camp of the round earth, to enslave people with his round earth ideas and he get paid for this by The CIA or nasa or knights of malta or Jesuits.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 08:02:04 AM »

HAHAHA you are too affected by media, rayzor is evil and his agenda is a concentration camp of the round earth, to enslave people with his round earth ideas and he get paid for this by The CIA or nasa or knights of malta or Jesuits.

Oh, I see. It's actually you that are evil. I can't think of another explanation for why you would laugh at atrocities committed against innocent humans.

It's always nice to expose people like you to the light.

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 08:23:06 AM »

Oh, I see. It's actually you that are evil. I can't think of another explanation for why you would laugh at atrocities committed against innocent humans.

It's always nice to expose people like you to the light.
I know your trick you round earther, now you are going to say that flat earth Is a conspiracy.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2015, 09:17:37 AM »

Wrong again,   I get paid by someone else completely,  those others are just diversions from the real conspiracy.    Whoops said too much...
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 10:14:06 AM »

Aww, thank you  ;D

Modestman, you still haven't let me know if I'm evil. No one's paying me, sadly. I'd love it if they were. I wasn't aware this forum was only accessible to paid shills and people with no access to the scientific knowledge of the last few centuries.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 12:11:29 PM »

Aww, thank you  ;D

Modestman, you still haven't let me know if I'm evil. No one's paying me, sadly. I'd love it if they were. I wasn't aware this forum was only accessible to paid shills and people with no access to the scientific knowledge of the last few centuries.
Bijane you smell like evil woman.

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2015, 05:01:44 AM »

How exactly would people be enslaved by a round earth?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 10:08:31 AM »

if I start I would write an entire book.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:11:11 AM by modestman »

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 05:32:27 PM »

if I start I would write an entire book.

Make sure you get a good editor because you write like someone with severe brain damage.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 12:16:11 AM »

That is of course if flat earthers can push away the mountains of evidence we give against flat Earth like that sunsets are impossible.  That must be really hard.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2015, 11:44:56 AM »

That is of course if flat earthers can push away the mountains of evidence we give against flat Earth like that sunsets are impossible.  That must be really hard.
sunsets are possible in flat earth - you just lack of false logic.( I don't believe in logic,mikeman does)
sometimes 100000 evidences are not enough of tom one video evidence.because they are lack of false logic HAHAHA not conclusive,fake, hoax, lies.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:47:22 AM by modestman »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2015, 11:55:52 AM »

sunsets are possible in flat earth - you just lack of false logic.( I don't believe in logic,mikeman does)
sometimes 100000 evidences are not enough of tom one video evidence.because they are lack of false logic HAHAHA not conclusive,fake, hoax, lies.

Give me one example of a flat Earth proof.

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2015, 12:59:57 PM »

Give me one example of a flat Earth proof.
no curvature at height of 120000 feet or various curvatures occurring because of camera that show there is no real curvature., visible ships or skylines in horizon that supposed to be obscured by curvature.

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2015, 01:03:43 PM »
This is better proof from all your manipulative sun spots from Falkland islands or whatever.
See how the curvature in different videos is almost non - exist and the camera change it.
The photo you posted show much much greater curvature than what we can see ( and what we can is due to camera) in videos in youtube.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 01:05:48 PM »
no curvature at height of 120000 feet or various curvatures occurring because of camera that show there is no real curvature., visible ships or skylines in horizon that supposed to be obscured by curvature.

What are you talking about?  It looks pretty curved to me.

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »

What are you talking about?  It looks pretty curved to me.

thank you I looked for this picture.