iWitness - I think you are a good man but...

• 5 Replies
iWitness - I think you are a good man but...
« on: June 18, 2015, 04:23:10 AM »
Leave this Jesus and this religion or religions alone, this is a minor version of round earth theory, both designed to control people and rule over them and over their mind.
I prayed to jesus when I needed help and for month he doesn't help me in nothing.
Jesus is a lie, History is a lie.
I say to you, believe in the real creator, religion and science try to hide.
Jesus is design to hide the real creator the real deity which love gays as much as he loves straights because he allowed people to be gay.
Jesus=Round earth=Science=Religions,all Religions.
This is a machine of tyranny that enslave us.
I acknowledge the fact the science is much worse than religion but religion is bad as well,
you must understand they are the same material the same essence
jesus is a monster,god of the religion is a maniac.
Believe in intelligent creator believe in deity which is the world and it's creations but eliminate the lies of systematic history and science and religions.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
Re: iWitness - I think you are a good man but...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 04:52:59 AM »
The Garden Tomb in Israel where Jesus was Laid to Rest:

It is near Golgotha, the Place of the Skull:

Inside the Garden Tomb:

Ancient winepress in the Garden:

Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 05:46:07 AM »
The Garden Tomb in Israel where Jesus was Laid to Rest:

It is near Golgotha, the Place of the Skull:

Inside the Garden Tomb:

Ancient winepress in the Garden:

You do realise that nothing you say has any weight at all when you still have that disclaimer in your signature.
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »
The belief in jesus is because people need to believe in god, but I offer you a way to believe in god which have no textual reference and therefore no human weakness.
The creator is the earth and he don't sit in heaven he is part of anything.

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 10:44:42 AM »
Foolish children - it is almost as if you want to be striked down by the bolts of the blue.

I am the one true God. The creator. The alpha and omega. The end and the beginning. The first and the last! To deny me is to deny your own life.

Would you forfeit your life so easily, my children? Would you deny your heritage? From stardust you came and to stardust you will return.

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 03:59:24 PM »
Foolish children - it is almost as if you want to be striked down by the bolts of the blue.

I am the one true God. The creator. The alpha and omega. The end and the beginning. The first and the last! To deny me is to deny your own life.

Would you forfeit your life so easily, my children? Would you deny your heritage? From stardust you came and to stardust you will return.
And I went to mount doom and destroyed the ring of power.
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.