Biodome and Truman Show

• 3 Replies

Mike Mazzone

• Proud Flat Earther
Biodome and Truman Show
« on: July 19, 2015, 02:00:15 AM »
These are great movies from the 1990s.  They won't make movies like this anymore because of social media.  They would be profitable, but they would raise too many suspicions.
My Flat Earth Youtube Statement

Mikey T.

Re: Biodome and Truman Show
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 08:50:47 PM »
Really?  You haven't been looking around much have you? Try a miniseries on Netflix called Ascension.  I would think that would give much fuel to the fire about possible fakery.  Baseless claims when you do no research into the matter just because it makes your point sound good is not free thinking, that's just parroting random conspiracy claims for the hell of it.

Mike Mazzone

• Proud Flat Earther
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 09:46:38 PM »
Ok I did recently watch some episodes of "Under The Dome" that I downloaded as torrents.  At least when critical mass is reached and they can't defend the ball earth model anymore, they can point to that show and say, "see we knew all along."
My Flat Earth Youtube Statement

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 11:45:57 AM »
Really?  You haven't been looking around much have you? Try a miniseries on Netflix called Ascension.  I would think that would give much fuel to the fire about possible fakery.  Baseless claims when you do no research into the matter just because it makes your point sound good is not free thinking, that's just parroting random conspiracy claims for the hell of it.

I have seen Ascension, it's a great series.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.