Time zones show round earth theory doesn't work

• 42 Replies

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Re: Time zones show round earth theory doesn't work
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2015, 01:09:52 PM »
FFS

SINCE NOT SENSE!!

Are you going to respond to my points or not?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Mikey T.

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »
Come on Mike, you know its not in a trolls nature to think, respond with an actual answer, or address anything they do not want to defend against.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2015, 08:32:47 PM »
Come on Mike, you know its not in a trolls nature to think, respond with an actual answer, or address anything they do not want to defend against.

Reflection in the mirror much?  You left out the part where you post walls of text that you are sure no one will read. 

DonaldC

• Physics & Philosophy guy, teach science in China
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2015, 08:40:55 PM »
I currently live in Shanghai. I visited my sister in Los Angeles back in January. Going to LA I lose a day. Departed on Monday and after the flight land Tuesday. Heading back I left late Friday and arrived in SH early Friday, essentially gaining a day. You can read all about how this works all over the web. So either you are unwilling to put in the work or your intelligence is not up to understanding. And from what I have seen from your postings and 'replies' I am guessing the latter.
"Think of the average person. Now remember how stupid he is. Now realize half of them are dumber than that." George Carlin

?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 03:26:30 AM »
I currently live in Shanghai. I visited my sister in Los Angeles back in January. Going to LA I lose a day. Departed on Monday and after the flight land Tuesday. Heading back I left late Friday and arrived in SH early Friday, essentially gaining a day. You can read all about how this works all over the web. So either you are unwilling to put in the work or your intelligence is not up to understanding. And from what I have seen from your postings and 'replies' I am guessing the latter.

You can't "lose a day". Where does it go?

Unless you are another claimed time traveller?
What goes up, must come down.

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 08:34:46 AM »

Reflection in the mirror much?
Nobody does that "much" thing anymore.  Especially in nonsensical sentences.

You left out the part where you post walls of text that you are sure no one will read.
You missed out the part where you only turn up and make snarky, content free comments.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Itchy_Arris

• Infinite Earth Movement Leader
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 08:59:12 AM »
FFS

SINCE NOT SENSE!!

You're the guy who believes humans are infested by spirits from another dimension. Therefore your points are it worth reading, let alone responding to. Nobody will ever take you seriously.
What goes up, must come down.

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2015, 09:28:12 AM »

The calendar page goes into the trash unused or underused. You might want to figure this stuff out before you take a long sea voyage in the Pacific.

Sometimes you don't even have to cross the date line for this to happen; the date line can cross you. From an interesting article about the history of time zones and the date line:
In order to avoid territories that straddle it, such as the Aleutian and Fijian islands, the date line includes a series of zigzags, known as salients.

Living near a time warp can be a disturbing experience. Take the case of the Marshall Islands, a remote Pacific atoll to the west of the International Date Line. The largest island, Kwajalein, is a U.S. Army base with virtually no native inhabitants. At the height of its Cold War activity, Kwajalein adopted the same "day" as the continental United States, thereby propelling the island to the east of the Date Line and retarding it by 24 hours in relation to its neighboring islands.

But in 1993, the regional government reclaimed its prodigal son. The impact on the unfortunate Kwajaleinians was to erase the 21st of August from their calendars -- a Saturday. Bemused residents marked the event with a 2-mile, three-day "Run Around the Clock," starting just before midnight on Friday and ending a few minutes later on Sunday morning.
I know some people who were in Kwaj at the time and still have "The Day That Never Was" T-shirts from that weekend.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2015, 09:30:49 AM »
FFS

SINCE NOT SENSE!!

You're the guy who believes humans are infested by spirits from another dimension. Therefore your points are it worth reading, let alone responding to. Nobody will ever take you seriously.
Doesn't make this thread any less stupid.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2015, 10:10:35 AM »

He's a Mormon, not a Scientologist.

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2015, 01:32:58 PM »

Why not look it up instead of asking here.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2015, 02:15:54 PM »

He's a Mormon, not a Scientologist.

Why not look it up instead of asking here.

That is what I wonder about when I read most of you posts where you demand irrelevant simplistic answers. 

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2015, 03:17:18 PM »
FFS

SINCE NOT SENSE!!

So you will not respond to my points because you can't.  Got it,
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.