Im finaley back .org

• 110 Replies

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Im finaley back .org
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2015, 07:33:15 PM »
At least the mods are letting this place turn into an open joke website instead of a slightly maybe believable one.

Lol, you are new here, right?   Welcome.

There was a time where it was fun to be here because everyone played their part and tried to be as believable as possible and the obvious trolls with no intelligence and little imagination like EJ and Blood Money Killa were punished into quitting by the mods when they made things too obviously stupid.

Now its just who can be the dumbest the quickest and virtually no one is banned for anything, unless you post something that's not a Q or A in the Q&A section.
What are you talking abowt?!!! I am a serous FE I dont evan know you bro!!!!! To evan acuse me of being a troll is ludacris! If you will actuley take a look at some of my posts in the uper fora you will see that I am an inteligint and worthy FEr. I am here to fite agenst rounder domination and reclame science for FET. I am ofendid that you wuld make such a rasponse to me and qwestion my validitey as a scintist and a FE thoerist. If we culd just have serous discushins rather than troll witch hunts that wuld be grete but we need to start it, now will you plese just trete me as the serous FEr I am and join in intalectuel discorse with me? Plese?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but the only reason I see your posts right now is because I have to use proxy sites while at work, I have already blocked you and when I am at home looking at this site I don't see your posts.

Your spelling is too obnoxious and the trolling too obvious. When I try to read them, like I just did now I literally get a headache and I honestly don't need that to happen anymore than it already does.
How am I in any way ubnoxshis?!!!! And I alredey explaned to you that im not a troll. Maybe YOUR the troll. You onley block me becuz you cant DAFEET me! Bam.

I spelt obnoxious for you in the previous post, yet you go and spell it 'ubnoxshis', that is why you are, and why you are a troll.
Did you ever maybe think that YOUR the won whos rong?!!! Bam.
Gah, who let this dipshit back on here?
Who the heck are you?!
Gah, who let this dipshit back on here?

You mean you had the truly high honour of meeting EJ and didn't tell us about it? Lucky you! *SHIT-EATING GRIN*
Lol yakoov eats shit!!!!! ;D Bam!
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2015, 07:58:35 PM »
Did you ever maybe think that YOUR the won whos rong?!!!
No.  In the case of language and spelling, it is most certainly a case of the majority being correct.  Consistent spelling is key clear and effective communication.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2015, 08:37:34 AM »
No.  In the case of language and spelling, it is most certainly a case of the majority being correct.  Consistent spelling is key clear and effective communication.

And wunce agen...RONG!!!!!!!! Thats like saying majoritey rule says the earth is round so then the earth is round! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2015, 09:01:36 AM »
Really, who did let this penguin back in?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2015, 09:04:27 AM »
Really, who did let this penguin back in?
Your mom. BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2015, 09:57:25 AM »
JIMMY, for once, I agree with you. Who, in the Holy Name of G-d, let this a**wipe back in here?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2015, 10:10:22 AM »

And wunce agen...RONG!!!!!!!! Thats like saying majoritey rule says the earth is round so then the earth is round! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suppose you think that majority rule in arithmetic is a bad idea too.  If so, then I have some wonderful investment opportunities that you might be interested in.

Society needs to agree on certain conventions in order to function smoothly.  Spelling and grammar are chief among them.  You can argue the shape of the earth all you want, but if no one can figure out what the th*rk you're trying to say, then you will never be taken seriously, and rightly so.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2015, 02:03:13 PM »
JIMMY, for once, I agree with you. Who, in the Holy Name of G-d, let this a**wipe back in here?
What do you mean who let me back in here?! I wasint baned or anything! And your moms an a**wipe!!!!!!! Bam.

I suppose you think that majority rule in arithmetic is a bad idea too.  If so, then I have some wonderful investment opportunities that you might be interested in.

Society needs to agree on certain conventions in order to function smoothly.  Spelling and grammar are chief among them.  You can argue the shape of the earth all you want, but if no one can figure out what the th*rk you're trying to say, then you will never be taken seriously, and rightly so.
Your resoning is uter STUPITITEY and you think scintific FACT is datermined by populer opinyin! You must reley be an IDIOT! Wow!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Techros

• Destroyer of Flat Worlds
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2015, 02:30:36 PM »
What do you mean who let me back in here?! I wasint baned or anything! And your moms an a**wipe!!!!!!! Bam.

Your resoning is uter STUPITITEY and you think scintific FACT is datermined by populer opinyin! You must reley be an IDIOT! Wow!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spelling and grammar are artificial constructs and, as such, are determined by current conventions.
FEH is like tying rubber ducks to your car to go across the pacific: it might work, but why not take a better way?

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2015, 03:27:56 PM »

Spelling and grammar are artificial constructs and, as such, are determined by current conventions.
Or maybe your just a IDIOT!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kestryll

• Head Janitor; Currently Fapping
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2015, 04:17:46 PM »
EJ, did your parents have any children that lived?

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2015, 04:30:40 PM »
EJ, did your parents have any children that lived?
What?!!!!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2015, 04:42:12 PM »

You must really be an idiot if you think that's what I wrote.  I think that language is determined by popular opinion.  Scientific facts are determined by meticulous research.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2015, 05:02:59 PM »

You must really be an idiot if you think that's what I wrote.  I think that language is determined by popular opinion.  Scientific facts are determined by meticulous research.
Langwige is a scintific fact you moron!!!!!!! Bam.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2015, 05:06:27 PM »

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS PANDA LICKING THIS PHONE OMG
Read the FAQS.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2015, 05:08:42 PM »

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS PANDA LICKING THIS PHONE OMG
Stop trolling plese. Idiot. Bam!

Vauxhall

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2015, 05:10:30 PM »

WOAH!!!! THIS PANDA IS USING A SLIDE!!!
Read the FAQS.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2015, 05:12:48 PM »

WOAH!!!! THIS PANDA IS USING A SLIDE!!!
Thats animul crolitey! I find that vary ofensive! Now low content trash plese. BAM!!!!!!!!

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2015, 05:17:28 PM »
Yeah, I think I am going to treat this idiot the same way I treat healthy earth.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GODZILLA NOW!

I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Vauxhall

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2015, 05:19:15 PM »

Don't forget about Ultraman!!!!!!
Read the FAQS.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2015, 05:20:07 PM »
Come at me bro

I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2015, 05:20:37 PM »

Don't forget about Ultraman!!!!!!
Reley?!!!!!!
Come at me bro

*facepalm*!

Vauxhall

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2015, 05:22:20 PM »

ULTRAMAN WINS

EVERYTIME!
Read the FAQS.

Lemmiwinks

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2015, 05:23:12 PM »

Vauxhall

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2015, 05:24:31 PM »

ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND
Read the FAQS.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2015, 05:28:06 PM »
Snoooooozin to victory.

Vauxhall

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
I think we stopped him for now.
Read the FAQS.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2015, 06:07:32 PM »
Sorey evereywon I was owt do to a 3 day ban from pongo.

Don't worry, nobody missed you.

Hello Johny.

Just so you know, your skin color is not something that is obvious in an Internet profile.  The only reason I even know you are colored is because you specifically mentioned it.  I am positive that that had nothing to do with any "discrimination" you thought you experienced because it seems that all you do is insult people with bad grammar.  Can you really blame them for not liking you?  I am definitely considering partitioning for your ban, because being insulted with bad grammar isn't my idea of fun and it's certainly not going to convince me that the Earth is flat.

I should also tell you that there are plans for this site to merge with TFES.  I am exited though because it means Jriwe will no longer be a moderator.  The guy have me a warning which resulted in a 24 hour mute because I posted an answer in the Q&A section.
RONG! I trete pepel vary well and am vary palite. And your onley asking for my ban becuz your afrade ill dafeet a round earther like you in dabate. PREPARE FOR THE EXCELSIOR! Bam.

Oh yeah, real polite...

[/sarcasm]

I'm not afraid of being defeated by you, all you do is insult people with your bad grammar and I bet you have never even posted any evidence.  COME AT ME!!!  (preferably with PM's as to not derail the thread)
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2015, 10:05:56 PM »
And given that he is only 1/32nd Black, I find it humourous that the subject comes up at all. Well, Fraction does have his priorities.