Im finaley back .org

• 110 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Im finaley back .org
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2015, 05:22:56 PM »
At least the mods are letting this place turn into an open joke website instead of a slightly maybe believable one.

Lol, you are new here, right?   Welcome.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2015, 10:08:11 PM »
Hello Johny.

Just so you know, your skin color is not something that is obvious in an Internet profile.  The only reason I even know you are colored is because you specifically mentioned it.  I am positive that that had nothing to do with any "discrimination" you thought you experienced because it seems that all you do is insult people with bad grammar.  Can you really blame them for not liking you?  I am definitely considering partitioning for your ban, because being insulted with bad grammar isn't my idea of fun and it's certainly not going to convince me that the Earth is flat.

I should also tell you that there are plans for this site to merge with TFES.  I am exited though because it means Jriwe will no longer be a moderator.  The guy have me a warning which resulted in a 24 hour mute because I posted an answer in the Q&A section.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
  • Excelsior! Flat Earth FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2015, 02:33:27 PM »
Sorey evereywon I was owt do to a 3 day ban from pongo.

Dear oficiel website of the Flat Earth Society I am finaley back. It has been a litel over a year but I finaley sarender. When we creatid tfes I thot we were bringing abowt the profaseed FES Revolution but insted we ended up like the Soveit Union. I am sorey I ever forsaked you oh oficiel website. I had finaley relized that I shuld come back when I dascovered how much of a TYRINEY tfes had become! I mean serousley I dont breke ANY rules (and the mods evan amit that) and I am punished (got sent down to "purgatorey"–do you guys still have that here?) simpley becuz im a person of coler! The mods are curupt in tfes espechaley there ringleder Parsifal who is a RASCIST and a IDIOT!!!!!!! I am hoping to find asilum here from the opresion and raciel profyeling of tfes. Hopefuley here I can freley expres my flat earth views withowt being discrimatid agenst or geting my constatushinal rite to free speche being takin away by some rascist mod! Parsifal is a flippin LOSER IDIOT and JERKFACE!!!!!!!!!! I damand my naturel human rites and im not going to let some stupit mod tred on me!!!!!!!!! VIVA LA FES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway its good to be back here and I hope to meet any new forum members or reconect with any forum members who dident give in to the tfes LIE!!!!!!!!!

Yours truley Excelsior John.
Hey EJ, you forgot to mention how mean I am to you all the time.
Vary mean inded. Nevermind you. Bam.

Who the fuck are you?
Look at my profile noob. Bam.
Who the fuck is this guy?

Is he 7, retarded, an alt, or all three? Lets take bets.
Who the heck is this guy?

Is he stupit troll idiot or all thre? Lets take bets. Bam.

And btw im 20 inteligint and originel. Bam.
EJ, watch the insults.  I would hate to have to ban you within such a short time of your return. 

Also, purgatory started on this site.  Keep that in mind, and welcome back. 
Okay fine sorey. In my dafense there insulting me tho. And im glad to be back!

Who the fuck are you?
He was born a poor black child, now he is a collage studint.
Thinking abowt dropping owt tho. The vast majoritey of my profesers are IDIOTS! And btw black is a raciel slur. We prafer to be caled "pepel of coler".
bitch u ant black. u see me? dats black. u see u? dats white. fuck man, lrn duh colors cus u lookin dum as hell boi.

also u ne lrn how 2 spell. r u evn tryin cracka? i no my spellin dun look so gud but damn, u gettin words compleetly rong n shit. i type liek dis on purpose. u tipe liek dat cuz u obveusly reetarded

now, i ant gun tell u agin cracka. u ant black. u ant smart. u ant cool. u probablee ant even n collage r u? u a fuckin frud n u nee 2 chek yoself b4 u reck yoself .... er ill do it 4 u. u here?
Yo dawg I am a person of coler! Flip off I walk into da hood and all da girlys be like "Ooooh Excelsior"! And btw YOUR MOM!!!!!!! #swag! Bam.
Welcome back EJ. I recall you had FET research projects planned.  I hope they are going well. 
Thank you gotham its grete to finaley be talking to an inteligint lifeform agen! And I find time now and then for my projects but boy is colege HARD!
Please.refrain from using the N word or slang variants of it.  It is against the rules.
Thank you jroa. As a person of coler I find the word EXTREMELEY ofensive!
Who the fuck is this guy?

Is he 7, retarded, an alt, or all three? Lets take bets.
So like you and your alt?
Good won!
At least the mods are letting this place turn into an open joke website instead of a slightly maybe believable one.
Thats sad. FES shuld be a place of intalectuel discorse!

Welcome studint!
Hello Johny.

Just so you know, your skin color is not something that is obvious in an Internet profile.  The only reason I even know you are colored is because you specifically mentioned it.  I am positive that that had nothing to do with any "discrimination" you thought you experienced because it seems that all you do is insult people with bad grammar.  Can you really blame them for not liking you?  I am definitely considering partitioning for your ban, because being insulted with bad grammar isn't my idea of fun and it's certainly not going to convince me that the Earth is flat.

I should also tell you that there are plans for this site to merge with TFES.  I am exited though because it means Jriwe will no longer be a moderator.  The guy have me a warning which resulted in a 24 hour mute because I posted an answer in the Q&A section.
RONG! I trete pepel vary well and am vary palite. And your onley asking for my ban becuz your afrade ill dafeet a round earther like you in dabate. PREPARE FOR THE EXCELSIOR! Bam.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:36:32 PM by Excelsior John »
Quote from: sceptimatic
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2015, 02:35:43 PM »
Oh, this is fun. EJ, how are you this fine fine afternoon?

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 02:37:20 PM »
Oh, this is fun. EJ, how are you this fine fine afternoon?
Just go back to tfes Yakoov. This forums for big boys! Bam.
John is not your average bear is he. He's a daddy grizzly that grabs ridicule and intimidation , folds it up, wipes his bum on it and slings it right back, slap , bang into your face and it's frustrating isn't it?

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2015, 02:43:50 PM »
Well, then we'll just settle in. This should be a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. By the way. I have detected that your orthography still needs some work. Ya'akov, not Yakoov. forum's, with an apostrophe. and there should be a comma after "tfes".

Kestryll

• Head Janitor; Currently Fapping
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2015, 03:12:32 PM »
This kid is lucky I haven't banned him and his english teacher yet.

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2015, 03:24:55 PM »

KESTRYLL, it is only this that leads me to believe that he is NOT a character troll. I don't think a person can make up orthography this bad!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2015, 05:12:12 PM »
Well, then we'll just settle in. This should be a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. By the way. I have detected that your orthography still needs some work. Ya'akov, not Yakoov. forum's, with an apostrophe. and there should be a comma after "tfes".
My orthographey is fine and your constint atemps to fustrate me just make it MORE and more likeley your a muthaflippin troll! Bam.
And why is that? I havint done anything to breke the rules ever since ive raturned from my three day ban! Bam.

KESTRYLL, it is only this that leads me to believe that he is NOT a character troll. I don't think a person can make up orthography this bad!
Wile im glad you amit im not a troll it still ticks me off that you have this stupit idea that my spelings bad! YOUR spelings bad!!!!!!!! Bam.

Kestryll

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2015, 10:39:02 PM »
In your last sentence, it should be "you're".

I won't bother dignifying the rest of your gibberish with a response.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2015, 03:15:26 AM »

Then why are you here?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2015, 07:05:21 AM »
In your last sentence, it should be "you're".

I won't bother dignifying the rest of your gibberish with a response.
Coming from the guy whos personal text is "Curintley Fapping". Bam.

Then why are you here?
For intalectuel discorse. Obvousley your here for something else. Bam.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:07:08 AM by Excelsior John »

Kestryll

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2015, 09:17:09 AM »
This guy is the worst troll I've ever seen. All in favor of a ban for excelsior john?

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2015, 09:33:46 AM »
This guy is the worst troll I've ever seen. All in favor of a ban for excelsior john?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2015, 09:54:23 AM »
How am I a troll? I dont think its fare that you want to ban me all becuz you dont agre with me (and cant *ahem* DAFEET me *ahem*!) doesent mean I daserve a ban. Just go crawl back into your litel cave. Bam.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Walk away troll. Bam.

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2015, 10:01:59 AM »
QUOTE-How am I a troll? I dont think its fare that you want to ban me all becuz you dont agre with me (and cant *ahem* DAFEET me *ahem*!) doesent mean I daserve a ban. Just go crawl back into your litel cave. Bam.-END QUOTE

QUOTE-Walk away troll. Bam.-END QUOTE

don't. fair. because. don't. agree. defeat. Unnecessary use of fake coughs for dramatic affect. doesn't. deserve. little. use of non-existent word.

Second sentence.

Use of non-existent word.

12 orthographic errors in two sentences.

You know, Kestryll, I don't think he IS a character troll. He might be. But I truly don't think you could make up orthography this fucking bad. I honestly don't know how this could be invented. I mean, seriously, a dude who actually knew how to write English, wouldn't he be humiliated to actually write it this way?

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2015, 10:13:32 AM »
QUOTE-How am I a troll? I dont think its fare that you want to ban me all becuz you dont agre with me (and cant *ahem* DAFEET me *ahem*!) doesent mean I daserve a ban. Just go crawl back into your litel cave. Bam.-END QUOTE

don't. fair. because. don't. agree. defeat. Unnecessary use of fake coughs for dramatic affect. doesn't. deserve. little. use of non-existent word.

Second sentence.

You know, Kestryll, I don't think he IS a character troll. He might be. But I truly don't think you could make up orthography this fucking bad. I honestly don't know how this could be invented. I mean, seriously, a dude who actually knew how to write English, wouldn't he be humiliated to actually write it this way?
My speling is flippin FINE!!!!!!!!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2015, 10:16:36 AM »

I agee, yuo are twily a incedibyl intelignt speeler.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2015, 10:24:50 AM »

Second sentence.

Did you have any spelling tests in colledge?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2015, 11:41:18 AM »

There was a time where it was fun to be here because everyone played their part and tried to be as believable as possible and the obvious trolls with no intelligence and little imagination like EJ and Blood Money Killa were punished into quitting by the mods when they made things too obviously stupid.

Now its just who can be the dumbest the quickest and virtually no one is banned for anything, unless you post something that's not a Q or A in the Q&A section.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2015, 12:43:01 PM »

Second sentence.

At least his spelling is more or less phonetically correct.  :-\
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2015, 01:11:40 PM »

I agee, yuo are twily a incedibyl intelignt speeler.
Stop making flippin fun of me!!!!!!

Second sentence.

Of corse not why wuld we have speling tests in colege?!!!!!!!

There was a time where it was fun to be here because everyone played their part and tried to be as believable as possible and the obvious trolls with no intelligence and little imagination like EJ and Blood Money Killa were punished into quitting by the mods when they made things too obviously stupid.

Now its just who can be the dumbest the quickest and virtually no one is banned for anything, unless you post something that's not a Q or A in the Q&A section.
What are you talking abowt?!!! I am a serous FE I dont evan know you bro!!!!! To evan acuse me of being a troll is ludacris! If you will actuley take a look at some of my posts in the uper fora you will see that I am an inteligint and worthy FEr. I am here to fite agenst rounder domination and reclame science for FET. I am ofendid that you wuld make such a rasponse to me and qwestion my validitey as a scintist and a FE thoerist. If we culd just have serous discushins rather than troll witch hunts that wuld be grete but we need to start it, now will you plese just trete me as the serous FEr I am and join in intalectuel discorse with me? Plese?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second sentence.

At least his spelling is more or less phonetically correct.  :-\
*facepalm*

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2015, 01:18:57 PM »

What are you talking abowt?!!! I am a serous FE I dont evan know you bro!!!!! To evan acuse me of being a troll is ludacris! If you will actuley take a look at some of my posts in the uper fora you will see that I am an inteligint and worthy FEr. I am here to fite agenst rounder domination and reclame science for FET. I am ofendid that you wuld make such a rasponse to me and qwestion my validitey as a scintist and a FE thoerist. If we culd just have serous discushins rather than troll witch hunts that wuld be grete but we need to start it, now will you plese just trete me as the serous FEr I am and join in intalectuel discorse with me? Plese?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but the only reason I see your posts right now is because I have to use proxy sites while at work, I have already blocked you and when I am at home looking at this site I don't see your posts.

Your spelling is too obnoxious and the trolling too obvious. When I try to read them, like I just did now I literally get a headache and I honestly don't need that to happen anymore than it already does.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2015, 01:22:53 PM »

Sorry, but the only reason I see your posts right now is because I have to use proxy sites while at work, I have already blocked you and when I am at home looking at this site I don't see your posts.

Your spelling is too obnoxious and the trolling too obvious. When I try to read them, like I just did now I literally get a headache and I honestly don't need that to happen anymore than it already does.

You know LEMMI, I honestly don't think he's a troll. I wish I did. I think he's a complete idiot, but not a troll. I don't think a person could make up orthography that is truly this fucking bad. I mean, really!

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2015, 01:26:43 PM »

You know LEMMI, I honestly don't think he's a troll. I wish I did. I think he's a complete idiot, but not a troll. I don't think a person could make up orthography that is truly this fucking bad. I mean, really!

If that's the case, then God have mercy on his soul, and the mother that did crack while pregnant with him.

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2015, 01:29:39 PM »

If that's the case, then God have mercy on his soul, and the mother that did crack while pregnant with him.

I am inclined to agree on that!

Excelsior John

• Ranters
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2015, 01:37:41 PM »

How am I in any way ubnoxshis?!!!! And I alredey explaned to you that im not a troll. Maybe YOUR the troll. You onley block me becuz you cant DAFEET me! Bam.

Your moms a complete idiot!!!!!! Bam.

Go flip yourself! Bam.

I am inclined to agree on that!
Becuz your a flippin poop throwing monkee!!!'!!!!! Bam.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 02:13:30 PM »

How am I in any way ubnoxshis?!!!! And I alredey explaned to you that im not a troll. Maybe YOUR the troll. You onley block me becuz you cant DAFEET me! Bam.

I spelt obnoxious for you in the previous post, yet you go and spell it 'ubnoxshis', that is why you are, and why you are a troll.

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2015, 04:23:32 PM »
Gah, who let this dipshit back on here?

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2015, 04:25:43 PM »
Gah, who let this dipshit back on here?

You mean you had the truly high honour of meeting EJ and didn't tell us about it? Lucky you! *SHIT-EATING GRIN*