The Space Hoax - NASA, ESA, SpaceX, and the fraud in science

• 113 Replies
Some people are aware that NASA is fraud, and there are some people that actually know that NASA is complete fraud for a fact.  In order to learn what is going on, you have to examine evidence for yourself.  You should never follow anyone.  When you learn actual facts, you can go from there.  Be like a detective.  Because NASA does literally nothing in space, you have a lot that you can go through.  Some of their older "work" is pretty ridiculous, and even shows that they make up the properties of space as they go.  I put this video together, and hopefully we can tear this wall of deception down together.  Humanity is becoming enslaved by those that rule over the brainwashed masses that are believing what they are told.  The future generations are facing absolute slavery.  The media is controlled, alternative media is controlled opposition, leaders are installed, and the world governments are lying to their own people.  Learn about the Freemasons that are used to lie to you every day, and learn of the Jesuit order.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Re: The Space Hoax - NASA, ESA, SpaceX, and the fraud in science
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 01:40:21 AM »
It's absolute shit and you're an idiot.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 03:51:18 AM »
You sure got a strange definition of fixated.  At around 5 minutes into the video, you can clearly see that her hair is moving.  It sure isn't fixed in place.

Also, you admit to manipulating the video by applying a filter and speeding it up to obtain the jet engine noise.  Why is it similar in pitch to a standard jet engine and not high pitched like the voice?  Deception at its finest.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:58:37 AM by BJ1234 »

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 12:58:25 PM »
You know what science has produced that's not a fraud?  Thorazine, Haldol, Prolixin, Navane, Loxapine, Stelazine, Trilafon, and Mellaril.

You should check them out, I bet they would really help you a lot.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 02:40:25 PM »
Why is it shit ? and why is he idiot ? it's probable but paranoid,maybe this man suffer in this life and he is frustrated and trying to find some haven why are you so evil ?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:43:06 PM by modestman »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 03:44:17 PM »
You forgot to include the dozens of other space agencies and the tens of milions of people that would have to be in on the conspiracy for space travel to be a fraud.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 09:22:47 AM »
These types of answers all help, so keep it up. The desperation, reeks from you.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 09:26:36 AM »
You sure got a strange definition of fixated.  At around 5 minutes into the video, you can clearly see that her hair is moving.  It sure isn't fixed in place.

Also, you admit to manipulating the video by applying a filter and speeding it up to obtain the jet engine noise.  Why is it similar in pitch to a standard jet engine and not high pitched like the voice?  Deception at its finest.
If  it wasn't permed, then it would flow all over as she changes position, but it doesn't. All it does is spring. Another desperate attempt to deflect clear fakery by you people.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 09:32:12 AM »
You know what science has produced that's not a fraud?  Thorazine, Haldol, Prolixin, Navane, Loxapine, Stelazine, Trilafon, and Mellaril.

Yes but he's clearly not bringing that into question at this time, Mr desperate.
I'm sure you will get a chance to argue about your Prolixin's and what not when they arise. Johnreynaga is showing people the bullshit behind the so called space adventures, played by shit actors and actresses, in the video he's put up, that anyone with a switched on brain can see, is clear shenanigans.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 09:34:54 AM »
You forgot to include the dozens of other space agencies and the tens of milions of people that would have to be in on the conspiracy for space travel to be a fraud.
Like a parrot for obvious reasons. The pretend kid of 17.  ;D

?

BJ1234

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 12:01:03 PM »

If  it wasn't permed, then it would flow all over as she changes position, but it doesn't. All it does is spring.
So springing all over as she changes positions is not fixated now is it?
Another desperate attempt to deflect clear fakery by you people.
Another desperate attempt to declare fakery by you people.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 07:44:26 AM »
Like a parrot for obvious reasons. The pretend kid of 17.  ;D

I fail to see your point.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 09:36:57 AM »
These types of answers all help
It wasn't an answer, it was a statement.  Anyway, help what, exactly?

The desperation, reeks from you.
Why are you speaking like yoda?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 04:50:45 PM »
This is just embarassing. NASA are a regular company: pretty much everything they do, is what they say they do. If they were near-omnipotent they wouldn't have closed down before 2020, and people definitely would have noticed the hoaxes after.
Satellites exist, most were in museums after they were brought down. There's nothing untoward going on in space, turn your eyes closer to home.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2015, 11:32:53 AM »
If you guys don't see anything wrong with NASA videos and TV shows. It just demonstrates the thoroughness of the brainwashing NASA has put on you. WOW.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 11:35:57 AM »
If you guys don't see anything wrong with NASA videos and TV shows. It just demonstrates the thoroughness of the brainwashing NASA has put on you. WOW.

I was born in 2036. NASA did not exist then, nor any time after then. They could not possibly have brainwashed me.
I promise you, they're one of the few innocent victims.

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 02:05:23 PM »

I was born in 2036. NASA did not exist then, nor any time after then. They could not possibly have brainwashed me.

You're not John Titor. Back in 2000 the real John Titor told us he was born in 1998!

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »

You're not John Titor. Back in 2000 the real John Titor told us he was born in 1998!

Assuming that the many-worlds hypothesis is correct, this is not necessarily a problem.

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 02:35:46 PM »

I have not yet lived through the year 2000. I suspect you're thinking of another worldline.
John Titor is not my real name: for obvious reasons I cannot publicize it. Perhaps the one who suggested I use it was familiar with your Titor.

ausGeoff

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 10:01:07 AM »
Some people are aware that NASA is fraud, and there are some people that actually know that NASA is complete fraud for a fact.

No they don't.  This is completely erroneous.  And you certainly don't know it as a fact.

::)

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 12:01:26 PM »

Yes but he's clearly not bringing that into question at this time, Mr desperate.
I'm sure you will get a chance to argue about your Prolixin's and what not when they arise. Johnreynaga is showing people the bullshit behind the so called space adventures, played by shit actors and actresses, in the video he's put up, that anyone with a switched on brain can see, is clear shenanigans.

That giant whoosh sound was my post flying over scepti's head.

Anyways, I'm sorry about bad mouthing your boyfriend, I'll refrain.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 08:46:09 PM »
My mom has pretty coarse, thick hair that doesn't move on Earth - even when it's windy.  It would look like/act like a Brillo pad in zero-g.

Same goes for electrical wiring.  That shit is stiff and isn't going to move with circulating air... unless there's a cyclone in the ISS.

I honestly couldn't watch the rest of the video.  I once knew a guy who was convinced that I was in the CIA and was trying to kill him and his family with the rays that I was shooting out of devices that I put in the trees in his back yard.  The video gave me flashbacks.

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 12:00:46 PM »
I don't know if there are actual shills commenting on my videos from time to time, but some of the comments are so ridiculous, that it seems like it.  One person asked, well why would they take pictures of satellites?  I joked about this in another video, why would they take other pictures of the Earth from space, when the Apollo 17 picture is so beautiful.  Unlike the handful of fake images of Earth from space that are supposed to be real, fake pictures of satellites in space don't really exist at all.  They happily show you computer generated images and cartoons, and the public is fine with that.  It's insane.  NASA is so ridiculous that I don't think they will get away with this forever.  The Apollo missions are too much of a joke as well.  Even the ISS, with the female Freemason space perms, I mean, does NASA want to go down in flames?  Because it sure as hell seems like it.

Maybe those in power are just idiots, and I think it's about time for humanity to take them down, and take their world back.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2015, 12:18:39 PM »
I don't know if there are actual shills commenting on my videos from time to time, but some of the comments are so ridiculous, that it seems like it.  One person asked, well why would they take pictures of satellites?  I joked about this in another video, why would they take other pictures of the Earth from space, when the Apollo 17 picture is so beautiful.  Unlike the handful of fake images of Earth from space that are supposed to be real, fake pictures of satellites in space don't really exist at all.  They happily show you computer generated images and cartoons, and the public is fine with that.  It's insane.  NASA is so ridiculous that I don't think they will get away with this forever.  The Apollo missions are too much of a joke as well.  Even the ISS, with the female Freemason space perms, I mean, does NASA want to go down in flames?  Because it sure as hell seems like it.

Maybe those in power are just idiots, and I think it's about time for humanity to take them down, and take their world back.
It's impossible for N.A.S.A to go down in flames. They're laughing like hell at the bozo's who sit all gooey eyed taking in the shit they spew out.

Like you said, it's laughable to think that people pipe in with, "well why would they take pictures of this and that, it's boring". Or,  " my god, what would be the point of the Russians going to the moon or the Americans. It's been done and there's no point in going back."   ;D

I sit and laugh at the desperation of people who shout this out. All I can think of is shill. The sad part is though, it's more liable to be literally naive people - so naive that start trek is as real as anything N.A.S.A put out.

It's laughable.  ;D

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2015, 01:16:31 PM »
Unlike the handful of fake images of Earth from space that are supposed to be real, fake pictures of satellites in space don't really exist at all.  They happily show you computer generated images and cartoons, and the public is fine with that.
There's one small problem with this notion.  Did you know that satellite imagery is used by a number of scientific, commercial and military purposes?  How long do you suppose that a rather sizable industry based on completely fabricated data could last?  Do you honestly think that customers of satellite imagery won't check to see how accurate the images are?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:18:31 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2015, 03:06:49 PM »
Unlike the handful of fake images of Earth from space that are supposed to be real, fake pictures of satellites in space don't really exist at all.  They happily show you computer generated images and cartoons, and the public is fine with that.
There's one small problem with this notion.  Did you know that satellite imagery is used by a number of scientific, commercial and military purposes?  How long do you suppose that a rather sizable industry based on completely fabricated data could last?  Do you honestly think that customers of satellite imagery won't check to see how accurate the images are?
You said scientific - you said fabrication.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 03:42:57 PM »
You said scientific - you said fabrication.
I'm sorry, but were you trying to make a point?  ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 03:13:28 AM »
The satellite industry was worth over $200 billion in 2014.  These are publicly traded companies, with real shareholders and real profits. 

Yet they are doing all this from pretend satellites? How's that work again?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2015, 03:15:30 AM »
The satellite industry was worth over $200 billion in 2014.  These are publicly traded companies, with real shareholders and real profits. 

Transmitters and receivers playing bouncy and relay. That's how it works and always has and always will.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2015, 06:00:26 AM »

Transmitters and receivers playing bouncy and relay. That's how it works and always has and always will.
That is how it works and will always work.  The placement of these transmitters and receivers have changed.  Some of these are now in orbit and called satellites.  Glad you are coming around to your senses and seeing thing how they are, instead of insisting that you are right.