Moderation

• 52 Replies

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
Moderation
« on: May 19, 2015, 12:58:03 PM »
Where the fuck is it? Pongo has fallen off the face of the earth and Jroa seems to have completely given up. Papa is clearly a troll, which I know isn't against the rules but here are post after post showing derailing, off topic posting, flaming, etc etc. Nothing has been said or done. And since no one is doing anything to him, legion being the hollow shell of a human he is has started to follow his example. So I ask again, where the hell are the mods?

nerp-derp-derp sock-puppet-twaddle space-propulsion-technology yes/no environment-nerp-derp-nasa.guff nerp-derp-tweet-blah fail atmospheric-action/reaction-density-waffle typo! typo! typo! typo? typo! typo! vacuum-gases-nerp-derp-newton fuel-limits-blah-fail technologytechnologytechnologytechnology-nasanasanasanassanassssaNASA!NASA!!!NASA!!!!!!!NASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

let me explain: you are a sock-puppet, now STFU.

okay?

It says just about everyone here is an idiot.

Obviously, happy-joy-joy-goose-stepper turd-gobbler markjo.

WOW IAM AMAZED & GHANGED MY OPINIONN ABOUT SPACE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN YHERECOS  NASA NEW WEBSITTE SO SHINY & IPAD FRENDLY SHAME ON ME BAD PAPOA LEGBA BADD OMG OMG OPMG NASA!!!!!!!!!

lol.

mikeman: Yup; legion got it right.

You are a total retard & made of Fail.

Let's hope you never have to appear as a Defendant in any court that accepts YOUR definition of what constitutes a reliable witness, as well as conclusive evidence for absolute proof...

No, actually; let's DO!

LOL!

&, as ever, FAIL!

BUMP!

Nice try, markjo/harry1999.

But LOL!

& FAIL!

How many socks do you have on this site ffs?

LOL!

Too slick, idiot; remember to at least TRY to imitate 'real' stuff i.e. posting at the same time, stumbling over each other's words, having misunderstandings, etc...

Your nerp-derp procession fools no-one.

Like I said; any net-savvy person here will instantly see what's what.

Now, carry on... With all your progress, personal space-travel can't be far away!

Pinnochio: Just cut the crap, sock-puppet; no-one's buying your b.s.

Sceptimatic has more original thoughts every single day than you have had in your entire, misbegotten, existence; I've had enough of you & your creator bullying & belittling him, as has every other True free-thinker on this site.

So knock it off, okay?

You're now both outnumbered & out-thought; the game has changed.

I may not be a great originator, but I was in Baghdad when you were in your Dad's Bag; you'll get nothing past me, ever.

So stop trying.

It's over, puppet-masters, trolls & madmen.

Deal with it.

Oh, & Pinnochio: ever heard of 'controlled opposition'?

Cos that's what your milk-sop sock was created to be; why else would you, as a supposed flat-earther, be so pro-markjo, yet your tag be so anti-sceptimatic?

You are pathetically obvious; you are BUSTED; you are also, in-fkn-evitably, LOL! & FAIL!

Now buzz off back to your stage-prop hugbox.

LOL!!!!!

You just dig your own graves, don't you?

Fantastic!

LOL/FAIL/ETC = YOU.

Markjo: tl;dr.

Next!

LOL!!!

MARKJO? WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU???

I'm talking about you, saying BAD things.. yet you have SO MANY defenders that YOU don't have to say a thing...

Just let THEM do it for you...

You are SUCH a popular guy!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Mikeman: STFU.

Why are you here, dipshit?

Because your faux-autism gives you an excuse for never understanding anything, ever?

Or what, exactly?

Whatever; STFU when the adults are talking, ok?

You might learn something...

You too, bijane.

But markjo is beyond redemption...

Markjo: I do not care. You are a liar. Go away.

You too, bijane.

LOL neither I nor Legion ARE 'flat earthers' you dipshit.

Now STFU while the adults talk, okay?

Dipshit.

Legion: Dame Edna knows damn well to keep out of my way; he knows I'd rip him a new one.

But that's cos he's more clued-up to the true nature of reality than most here; I'll give him that at least.

Mikeman: STFU when the adults are talking.

Well, Legion, I guess me & b.j. kinda had a thing going on... Like so much in life, though, it was just down to timing.

But now she's alone I pity her; she'll end up like markjo, merely playing games in the dark with her toy-soldiers..

& she could've done better, damn it!

But, as I always say; LOL!

& FAIL!

It is very generous of you to allow anyone to chip in on a public forum.  Your photos are pretty.

They are also conclusive of how idiotic anybody is to accept anything as "photographic images" proof.

Go on, write something else not funny and a bit sad and pathetic! I'm sure you'll have the other trolls in howls of embarrassed laughter!

Hi, i am new to this Forum and this is my first Post.
Recently i came across the flat earth theory and found this Forum.
To be honest, as i first heared of this Therory i thought it's a joke or something (even i already knew 9/11 and the moon landing is fake).
But then i looked at all the "photos" and "videos" about the earth and i realised they are all fake.

You just suddenly realized they were fake. Out of the blue. Yea, nice attempt, but troll harder next time.

Someone who believes the earth may be flat, and comes to the flat earth society forum to ask some questions, is a troll?

Try harder next time!
Useless insults and personal attacks that even the moderators of this forum resort to? Try to debate intelligently next time.

Shut up.

Good evening & shut up.

Ha! Nice start.  tl&dr for the rest though - try to keep your trolling snappy.

Or more likely; reading more than a couple of lines hurts your feeble, indoctrinated brain.

Back under your bridge you silly little troll.

Because we are a minority and deserve special rights. Haven't you ever had sensitivity training? If not I think you should get some.

Just because you are a minority doesn't mean you deserve special rights.
I agree, but that's not how it works in the world.
Refer to: any minority group, and their special rights.
I can think of a million minority groups who have no special rights.
I wasn't aware that a million races of people existed. I thought there were only a few.
You appear to be in a minority group yourself: those who can't read no good.
Sorry, I was thinking in the context that Mike and I were discussing.
The context was hoppy's post:

Because we are a minority and deserve special rights.
Do keep up.

I never said we should have special rights.
We shouldn't need special rights.
Great, tell hoppy this instead of picking fights with us.
Okay, I wasn't aware of that, and I'm not sure why I should have been.
I'm sorry, I was expecting you to have actually read posts in this thread, my bad.  Or at least the bit you have now quoted several times - your quotes include hoppy's original claim about minority groups....
If you'd read, I agreed with Mike originally, but pointed out a situation that shows that that's not always the case in the world.
I still don't know why you're trying to fight with me. I agree with you.
Not sure why you're so hostile.

Trolls are always hostile. Don't respond to them if possible. If you must respond, make sure it's with ridicule and contempt.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
Re: Moderation
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 01:07:27 PM »
Can't really blame Joan for giving up, he's been pretty much on his own here. Why don't they just get more moderators?
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 01:42:40 PM »
Site Admins need to make Mods, and this site has absentee site admins.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 01:45:35 PM »
Markjo: well STFU & get back in your fouled-diaper-encrusted, retro-editing, thoroughly creepy, strength-through-joy hugbox then.

You are neither wanted nor needed & your contributions will NOT be missed.

My point is that neither you, NASA, or many others here are capable of applying Newton's 3rd Law correctly to the subject of rocket propulsion.

I aim to help you think correctly.

The doorway is open...

& bijane; not quite comedy gold, but LOL!!!!

YOU are the one employing semantic tricks, to get out of the mess you got yourself into with your stupid statement about fuel not being part of a rocket!

Jesus! Grow up, the lot of you...

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »
Several years ago, when I first discovered this website, I posted a thread on how the distance from the earth to the moon had been calculated by a group of amateur radio operators on an operation called "Moon Bounce." This went on for some time. But I received no warnings or bannings because my figures disagreed with flat earth measurements.

But lately, it seems I have been banned for mere mention of round earth data, etc.
I'm just back after several days of banning. There have been several periods of banning lately.

Why the difference ? Why didn't I receive any warnings or bannings several years ago but have been banned off and on lately for just disagreeing with flat earth figures and theories ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:29:47 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »
Lemmiwinks,  I just started a new job and between it and moving 200 miles from my home, I have not had the time I would like to moderate the forums properly.  I will try to catch up on the forums and take whatever actions might be needed.

Googleotomy,  for the last time, you did not get in trouble for contradicting flat Earth data; you got in trouble for doing it in the Q&A forum.  If you can't understand this, then you will continue to get longer and longer bans.  Really, just stay out of the Q&A if you can't follow this one little rule: do not post in the FE Q&A if you do not have a question or answer about the flat Earth.  Is it really that hard to figure out?  If you disagree with a legitimate FE answer, then make a thread in the debate forum.  If you voice your disagreement in the Q&A forum, you will get banned.  Is this ever going to make sense to you?

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 04:53:31 PM »
I hesitate to tell you this,  jroa, that a  lot of things on this website make no sense. ;D

First of all, any belief that the earth is a flat disc with the ice ring, the ice dome, etc. makes no sense at all.

I realize that this website is just a never ending source of amusement if you don't take anything from most flat earthers seriously.

We all know what the shape of the earth is in all reality and regard anything from flat earthers as often highly amusing. I really believe that this website is just for presenting the pretense of how things would have to be if the earth was flat.

OK. I suppose it would be OK if I confine any of my posts to the Debate section rather than Q&A ?

You just have to disregard reality to enjoy this website. I am certain that a lot of us just like to come to this website for that reason.

Perhaps I should really move off this website and concentrate on websites and forums that are strictly on real things and real subjects and real facts ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 05:02:54 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 04:36:37 AM »
Lemmiwinks,  I just started a new job and between it and moving 200 miles from my home, I have not had the time I would like to moderate the forums properly.

And I've been traveling. I've been back for a few days now, but I've been swamped catching up on work. It was unfortunate that Jroa and I both were away.

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 06:12:27 AM »
It will be a shame if you ban papa he is the victim of the round earthers.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 07:18:50 AM »
Understood. Sometimes things happen, but a couple of people need a serious spanking to put back in line.

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 10:12:19 AM »
There are some people that are asking unrelated questions. There is one person insisting the Earth is a cone instead of flat or round????!!!

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 12:06:08 PM »
If you just put the likes of papa on ignore eventually they will leave anyway.  They just crave attention - if they don't get it, they leave.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »
Oh, legion!

Will you stop being so logical!

You know how it annoys these NASA-cultists...

Whatever; better get ready for another false analogy to come your way; they seem to have an endless supply of the damn things.

Somehow, a shrinking balloon 'proves' space travel; this is the depths to which the NASA-cultists are prepared to sink.

AGAIN, I ASK: WHAT WERE L RON HUBBARD, FOUNDER OF SCIENTOLOGY, JACK PARSONS, FOUNDER OF JPL, & ALEISTER CROWLEY, RENOWNED BLACK MAGICIAN, ALL DOING TOGETHER?

WHAT WAS THE 'BABALON WORKING'? WHAT WAS THE 'MOONCHILD' THEY TRIED TO CREATE?

Really; grow up, cultists.

Well then, take your hands off your ears, open your eyes & use google like everybody else has, slowpoke...

Parsons, Hubbard & Crowley: all INVOKING things... What could that have been about?

& quail: just lol.

Really.

lol.

LOL!

I would report you for personal abuse, Jrowe, but your comments are just too funny & I want em to stand.

As evidence, like...

Cos you lot really do have NOTHING, do you?

Not.

A.

Sausage.

& you hate it!

Now; explain again how the combustion chamber of a choked-flow nozzle works...

In a vacuum!

ROFLCOPTER!!!!!

Everyone; you have made my night with your battiness; honestly, you are all hilarious.

Thank you.

When I return. I'd like to get back to my refutation of NASA's 'man on skateboard' false analogy, which none of you truly addressed.

We'll get there, eventually... You'll be cured, should you wish.

The door is always open.

The very title of this thread is total FAIL; can you not simply come up with some REAL experiments which prove that rockets work in a vacuum?

Just 'Thought experiments'...?

Honestly; give it up.

It's over.

LOL!

Nice one. legion.

NASA = FAIL!!!

The aerodynamics of the space shuttle alone are a hoot; catastrophic transonic buffeting, anyone?

Good thing it has ejector seats... Or does it?

Well, the hatches are still there... which is a BIG CLUE!

Markjo: you do like to spam out 'space-facts'.

Yet you don't like to actually EXPLAIN anything, ever...

Do you work for NASA?

Or JPL?

Or any other 'space consultant'?

Be honest here, for once.

Also, you said you were done with talking to me; yet here you are...

A bit of consistency would be nice.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 09:57:01 AM »
Hey, Jrowe; speaking of 'flowery language': what, precisely, did you mean when  you asked me to 'go fuck myself'?

As previously requested, if you could include diagrams it'd be a big help!

You are all your own worst enemies; it is LOL.

Because all your above replies simply reinforce what I said.

But you're too stupid to realise that.

I'll let you stew in your own idiot-juice for a while before returning with yet more evidence on how rockets actually function.

You'll hate it!

Until then, keep up the space-dreams, cultists; after all, maybe one day it'll happen for YOU?

Just LOL!!!

Quail: Thank you.

I have now concluded my 'thought experiment' on the subject of space-elevators.

& the result was: ROFLCOPTER!!!

Enjoy your sci-fi fantasy world; I'll continue enjoying reality.

It's a pretty cool place; try it -  you might enjoy it!

Toodle-pip, Cultists...

P.s. Sokarul: YOU have the cheek to call ME 'dumb' for not believing a word of this claptrap?

LOL!!!

That's a beauty!

So what noise do the lasers make as they propel the cargo up the LOLotube space-beanstalk?

Do they go 'pew! pew!' like in Star Wars, or an oscillating 'ooWooWooWoo' like in Star Trek?

I need the information cos I'm performing a 'thought experiment' on the subject & want it to be as accurate as possible.

Thanks, space-cultists!

Hello again, children; it's time for a story...

Once upon a time, there was a zen novice who was struggling to attain enlightenment.
His master suggested that the novice shut himself in his cell for a month & meditate on an Ox.
Nothing but an Ox.
At the end of the month, the master opened the cell door & asked the novice to come out.
'I can't.' replied the novice, 'My horns won't fit through the door!'

Now; I have repeatedly told you that I am here to Open Doorways.

Some lead to Freedom; others lead... elsewhere.

Yet you resolutely refuse to enter them.

Why?

Because your horns won't fit through the door.

Space-horns, for Space-believers!

lol!

Markjo: 'space command'; LOL!

Sounds like something out of Thunderbirds... Still; it's all jobs for the boys, I guess.

& if you think I'm clicking on any link that you create, you must be even dumber than I thought.

Which is very dumb indeed; learnt the meaning of the word 'ALL' yet? Seems not...

A Book on a Table is a Book on a Table; nothing more. But if you think it'll help you get to space, somehow, along with shrivelled ballons, ice-rinks, Australia (lol!), etc, etc, then knock yourself out.

Rayzor; you're not very good at this, are you?

An adult literacy class may help.

Or a sense of humour.

BTW, where's Jroweskeptic gone? Now he was funny!

A tad confusing, though; I'd like to question him further on exactly what he meant by 'go fuck yourself'?

Honest; you guys are just a hoot!

Tatty-bye, NASA-cultists!

P.s: Hubbard, Parsons & Crowley; all invoking things... LOL!!!

LOL!

Forget the carbon LOLotubes; explain how the cargo gets blasted up to space by giant LASERS!!!

I'll get me popcorn...

LOL!

I'm not the one with multiple-personality disorder round here!

Oh, dear ; you lot are TOO much... Complain away, schizos; complain away...

As I recall, NASA's website used to have a diagram of a book lying on a table that they claimed demonstrated Newton's 3rd law...

NASA are mental.

& a cult.

Enjoy!

Why don't you Think About It, b,j; exercise those atrophied Logic Muscles of yours, eh?

The doorway is open...

Honest; it is.

& everyone's welcome!

Misero wrote: 'what is the difference between an ice-rink & space?'.

I'll just leave it there for all sane people to laugh at.

Really; you are all beyond parody.

Just... Really.

You are.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2015, 09:16:10 AM »
Yes, Steve-O; let's forget the laws of physics, science, laboratory experiments, proof etc. & just look at lights in the sky!

Cos that's all a good little cultist needs, isn't it?

Try again.

Try harder.

Cos no-one's buying what you are selling.

You two do seem awfully keen on protecting someone who you allegedly disagree with on pretty much everything, don't you?

Interesting...

& Duly Noted.

However, as Jrowescumbag doesn't seem willing to back up his own Inflammatory Posts, I'll also let that be Noted by neutral readers & leave it alone for now.

Really; you are all pathetic.

Try harder!

No, 'forum daddy' Rama Set.

Not clear.

Not even slightly.

Explain how 'fucking myself' is physically possible.

With diagrams, if possible.

But thanks for sticking up for flat-earther aether-spammer Jrowe; why would you do that, I wonder?

You are all such idiots...

Keep digging, Rama Set...

Or learn to read.

I don't care which; neutral readers can decide which of us is sincere.

Meanwhile; what do YOU think Jrowetosspot meant by 'go fuck yourself'?

I'd really appreciate any form of clarification on the subject.

Thanks!

Yes, quail: Clothes are like Space-Elevators...

Already been there & done that with the false analogies, so please let's not do it again...

You enjoy your fantasies, ok? Just don't expect me to be as enthusiastic.

Bye-bye, space-cultists!

The usual white noise from idiots & alts, in an attempt to create diversion, false consensus & peer-pressure.

But no real answers from any of you; just rhetorical trickery mixed with outright nonsense (like: the BuK cannot be operated above 3000 metres cos the launch crew may become hypoxic; just LOL, markjo, you desperate thing you!!!).

Whatever; all that's par for the course here.

But also easily seen through by neutrals; besides which, none of it will get any of you one single inch closer to space...

So keep it up!

Anyhow; my next question will be on the subject of bazookas.

Do your homework; ready your sock-puppets; cos it'll be a doozy.

Til then, bye-bye JPL/NASA-cultists; enjoy it while it lasts.

Cos your whole rotten house of cards is crumbling about you & there's nothing you can do to stop it.

& that is LOL!!!

I'm having a terribly difficult time working out precisely what 'florid prosodist' & flat earth super-brain Jrowemeh meant by 'go fuck yourself'.

No matter how hard I try it just doesn't seem physically possible; could it be that he has difficulty comprehending simple, practical everyday functions?

Or is it just me?

Which is why I'd like a detailed explanation from him of exactly what he meant.

With diagrams, if possible?

It doesn't seem too much to ask...

Thanks!

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 03:10:23 PM »
Quite; all very clever I'm sure.

Now that you've given the mods plenty enough evidence of exactly WHO are the Trolls & 'inflammatory posters' round here I'll bow out.

Reckon I ought to be safe from a ban for a good long while after all that...

Thanks, idiots!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2015, 03:29:01 PM »
Why are you doing this, Lemmiwinks?

Instead, why do you not try to refute the evidence I just provided on my main thread as to how 'backblast' proves rockets push on an outside mass in order to function?

You should stop spamming the mods & start answering questions; as it is you just come across as a sore loser.

Besides; after Jroweskeptic's foul-mouthed & irrelevant inflammatory comments - which received not even a warning -  I doubt you'll succeed in getting me banned.

But carry on, if it makes you happy...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2015, 03:41:30 PM »
How, precisely, will you 'enjoy the look on my face when I find out space travel is real', mikeman.nasa.gov?

Are you hiding in my wardrobe?

Stalking me everywhere?

Whatever; you're in for a looooooooong wait so I hope you brought a packed lunch.

Btw, if you ARE hiding in my wardrobe, that's fine; I quite like the idea of having my own little pet NASA-cultist.

But remember: the wardrobe is NOT a toilet, ok?

Just tap lightly 3 times & I'll let you out for a break; we'll just pretend it never happened...

But enough of that; back to space-lifts & how hard it is to get into space - cos ISN'T IT JUST???

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2015, 03:53:19 PM »
Really Lemmiwanks, why are you doing this?
Read the FAQS.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »
Really Lemmiwanks, why are you doing this?

Because I have seen others banned for less in less time. This guy is adding nothing, annoying and pretty obviously a troll and probably an alt. Yet nothing is being done about any of it.

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2015, 05:46:05 PM »
Surely you've realized that the moderation team is on hiatus, so posting endless quotes is not going to do anything at this time. Just bring it up when one of the two active mods come back around. Until then, this isn't going to accomplish anything.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2015, 11:20:59 PM »
Surely you've realized that the moderation team is on hiatus, so posting endless quotes is not going to do anything at this time. Just bring it up when one of the two active mods come back around. Until then, this isn't going to accomplish anything.

And it's pretty sad to keep doing.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2015, 03:26:52 PM »

Jroa and Pongo both posted in this thread. So I would assume the hiatus is over, yet I have posted another what? 10 or so infractions? I haven't been on in a couple days due to school and work but Tuesday I'll be delving back in.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2015, 03:34:12 PM »

Jroa and Pongo both posted in this thread. So I would assume the hiatus is over, yet I have posted another what? 10 or so infractions? I haven't been on in a couple days due to school and work but Tuesday I'll be delving back in.
My advice is to give up on this witch hunt.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2015, 05:59:59 PM »

My advice is to give up on this witch hunt.

Also grow tougher skins, sack up, grow a pair. Stop acting like a little sissy will also help. Seriously.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 08:23:24 PM »
Is stuff like this going to be dealt with yet or do I need to report 20 posts a day?

look at that, blatant evasion. pathetic.

and then repeating that bs argument. AS I HAVE ASKED EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU SAY THAT HOW DOES THE FUCKING METER WORK YOU FUCKING MORON?! YOU CANNOT EXPECT ME TO ANSWER SOMETHING WHEN YOU COMPLETE OMIT THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE MORON. I HAVE RESPONDED TO THAT PILE OF SHIT EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU REPEAT YOURSELF. USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE AND FUCKING THINK. ANSWER. MY. QUESTION.
READ. MY. RESPONSES. YOU. FUCKING. MORON
I AM SICK OF YOU
JUST READ FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE LIFE

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 10:23:42 PM »
Just make me a mod. Simple.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2015, 12:17:18 AM »
Is stuff like this going to be dealt with yet or do I need to report 20 posts a day?
Report less. Chances are serious problems are just getting lost and/or ignored due to the sheer volume of reports.
We only have one especially active mod, flooding with reports is going to achieve nothing.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2015, 05:30:42 AM »
All the posts I report break the rules.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Kestryll

• Head Janitor; Currently Fapping
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2015, 06:42:49 AM »
Just make me a mod. Simple.

We've been over this, there is only room on the ban hammer for my hands, and your visible abs would be distracting to everyone else.