Poll

Why are you on this society?

To help spread the truth
0 (0%)
To find out other people's points of view
2 (25%)
To question accepted scientific paradigms
0 (0%)
To debate with strangers
4 (50%)
For the lolz
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Why are we here?

  • 3 Replies
  • 300 Views
*

Scroto Gaggins

  • 671
  • Hobbiton represent
Why are we here?
« on: May 19, 2015, 01:41:07 AM »
Interested to see why people come here
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

?

tappet

  • 2162
Re: Why are we here?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 01:52:48 AM »
Interested to see why people come here
To learn.

Re: Why are we here?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 03:12:31 AM »
Interested to see why people come here
To learn.
Excellent answer,Scroto gaggins came here to lecture and i came here to distinguish between truth and lies.

Re: Why are we here?
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 05:10:05 AM »
Excellent answer,Scroto gaggins came here to lecture and i came here to distinguish between truth and lies.

Or to troll.


60% of the people here are here to troll. The other 40% are here to feed the trolls, and eventually overfeed them and checkmate them. Then the troll confesses to be a troll and game over.