My ZIGZAG argument is undeniable proof against the rotation of the Earth!!!

• 137 Replies

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
My ZIGZAG argument has been already recognized by many men, as a 100% reliable and valid proof against the rotation of the Earth.

This is just one more instance : #t=13m38s" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">#t=13m38s

Perfect proof, of what I was saying about  idiotic and  incompetent youtube authors.    But in the grand scheme of things, at least there are no hollow spaceship moons and reptillian nazis.

Well, you are right to the certain extent, these guys make a lot of mistakes, because they don't study those things very carefully. Even Rory Cooper makes many mistakes, although i appreciate very much his effort in undertaking this youtube-project which represents BASICALLY-CORRECT video-animation of my ZIGZAG argument:

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

How about these nice words that i have received recently in my PM inbox:
I was looking for some stationary Earth proofs on youtube and came across your "zig-zag" explanation that although looked weird at first sight, after a little bit thinking became so obvious that I felt really bad for not noticing it before by myself.
Next thing I was here on this forum and registered just to say - thank you ... for opening my eyes and giving me (and probably the whole world if they only want to see) proof for something that always felt wrong ...

With hope that my english was not too confusing,
best regards and greetings from Serbia

Goran
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

Don't encourage him,he is the enemy.

You are consistent,  maybe you are a shill, pretending to be a flat earther,  I've not seen you help their cause at all,  you make them look as stupid as you are.
i have a lot of limits i am trying to find sources of information but the internet has nothing about flat earth so there are we in this forum and i am waiting for somebody to elaborate me.you are doing nothing but argueing not a single of research whether it possible the earth is flat you have no intention to think that the earth is flat you just came here to lecture.
because of that i treat you like an enemy because you are not contributing at all just casting on us bullshit.
And your contribution is to make all the flat earthers looks like dumbass idiots who hate science, just because they can't read and it hurts to think.
i hope people will understand that you are nothing here but a salesman and you are tendentious

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Don't encourage him,he is the enemy.

You are consistent,  maybe you are a shill, pretending to be a flat earther,  I've not seen you help their cause at all,  you make them look as stupid as you are.
i have a lot of limits i am trying to find sources of information but the internet has nothing about flat earth so there are we in this forum and i am waiting for somebody to elaborate me.you are doing nothing but argueing not a single of research whether it possible the earth is flat you have no intention to think that the earth is flat you just came here to lecture.
because of that i treat you like an enemy because you are not contributing at all just casting on us bullshit.
And your contribution is to make all the flat earthers looks like dumbass idiots who hate science, just because they can't read and it hurts to think.
i hope people will understand that you are nothing here but a salesman and you are tendentious
Big word for a little brain,  must have short circuited a braincell with that effort.   
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Mikey T.

ZIG ZAG is a complete failure and you know it cik. 
We have hashed through this before many times, your spacial reasoning is flawed with this thought experiment.  Even you said that is the Sun was far away you would not notice it.  You then try to go back and say the sun is close but the experiment you linked was done by a known charlatan, and when the same experiment is redone with actual experimental controls to reduce error, it is shown to be wrong.  Using Rowbothams procedure, the sun changes distance from the surface of the Earth dramatically throughout the day.  If I did the same procedure here, and a friend of mine did it about 400 miles north of me, it would show, depending on the time of year, that the su is at different distances above the Earth for each location. 
Rowbotham's distance to the sun also disagree's with the distance that the Eratosthenes measurements that FE bastardized into supposed proof for a flat Earth. 
Rowbotham is not reliable in the slightest.  I have looked over his book, rechecked much of his "data" and read about his exploits.  He was a con man.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
1. ERATOSTHENES - FLAT EARTH WIKI EXPLANATION : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Eratosthenes+on+Distance+of+the+Sun

2. PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORDS WRITTEN WITH RED LETTERS :

If the Earth rotated and if the Sun were 92 000 000 miles away, we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG phenomena from ANYWHERE on the Earth, but we wouldn't notice a huge (180 degree) displacement of the Sun (from East to West) in the way it happens in our reality, ALSO!!!

READ MORE
: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63653.msg1689240#msg1689240

The Earth is FLAT ~ Lake Pontchartrain Causeway : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 09:20:44 AM by cikljamas »

If the Earth rotated and if the Sun were 92 000 000 miles away, we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG phenomena from ANYWHERE on the Earth,
You're exactly right. We wouldn't expect this and we don't see it.

but we wouldn't notice a huge (180 degree) displacement of the Sun (from East to West) in the way it happens in our reality, ALSO!!!

You have never explained why this should be so. Remember to pay attention to the words written in red letters! Your repeated attempts at explaining this always try to ignore the rotation of the Earth. They fail because of this.

Would you please keep to a single topic in a post? More words in red. Pay attention! Next you move to some nonsense about bridges and stuff which has absolutely nothing to do with the earlier content in this post, and, thus "My ZIGZAG argument is undeniable proof against the rotation of the Earth!!!" (topic.)

Focus! Focus!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

Would you please keep to a single topic in a post? More words in red. Pay attention! Next you move to some nonsense about bridges and stuff which has absolutely nothing to do with the earlier content in this post, and, thus "My ZIGZAG argument is undeniable proof against the rotation of the Earth!!!" (topic.)

Focus! Focus!

He's go the attention span of a hyper active 5 year old with ADHD after drinking a gallon of red cordial.

The bridge thing is a from a video by rollingthunder,  who did those really idiotic videos of southern hemisphere plane flights, where he claimed QF27 didn't exist,   he  might be worthy of a seperate debunking.   

On the distance to the sun,   cyclellamas,   you should watch this series of lectures,  it's ok if you don't believe them,  but at least you will be up to date on the methods.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit

If the Earth rotated and if the Sun were 92 000 000 miles away, we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG phenomena from ANYWHERE on the Earth,
You're exactly right. We wouldn't expect this and we don't see it.

but we wouldn't notice a huge (180 degree) displacement of the Sun (from East to West) in the way it happens in our reality, ALSO!!!

You have never explained why this should be so. Remember to pay attention to the words written in red letters! Your repeated attempts at explaining this always try to ignore the rotation of the Earth. They fail because of this.

Focus! Focus!

Rotation boils down to the lateral displacement, you can't deny that, because it's obvious. Moreover, that (lateral displacement) is the same reason why you claim we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG even if the Earth rotated, since the Sun is so fucking far away. Then i say this : if it were so, then you wouldn't be able to see what we see : a huge (180 degree) daily motion of the Sun across the sky. Then you go again saying that we would be able to see it (even if the Sun were so far away) because lateral displacement is not the same as rotation. Then i could argue like this : o.k., if lateral displacement is not the same as rotation then we have to see ZIGZAG in the sky no matter if the Sun is 92 million miles far away from us or if it is any other number (of miles) in question . But i won't say that, because i don't need to play with you the same kind of stupid games that you try to play with me all along.

To every sane man, it is perfectly clear that my ZIGZAG argument is 100 % reliable proof against the rotation of the Earth!

If you can stand that, deliver a quick hard blow to your own reflection in the mirror, and keep up doing so (a good job) as long as it takes for your stuborn brain to admit the undeniable truth : ZIGZAG argument has put this question (the rotation of the earth, yes or no?) beyond any possible doubt, once and for all times!

Punch yourself in the face, you deserve it!

Focus, focus!!!  ;D

P.S. As for the bridges, they are perfectly in accordance with Eratosthenes measurements, only you are not so lucid to recognize obvious implications and connotations!

Rotation boils down to the lateral displacement, you can't deny that

Want to bet?

because it's obvious.

What is obvious? That rotation is the same as lateral displacement? If that seems obvious to you, it may explain why you also believe the Earth is flat.

Moreover, that (lateral displacement) is the same reason why you claim we wouldn't notice ZIGZAG even if the Earth rotated, since the Sun is so <redacted> far away.

What?

Oh, yes... jroa has requested cleaning up the language in this part of the forums. It's a reasonable request. Show him some respect on this matter, please.

Then i say this : if it were so, then you wouldn't be able to see what we see : a huge (180 degree) daily motion of the Sun across the sky.

That's because of rotation. Displacement is there (except exactly at the pole), but so small it has no discernible effect.

Then you go again saying that we would be able to see it (even if the Sun were so far away) because lateral displacement is not the same as rotation.

That's exactly right. If you're rotating and staying on one spot, objects near and far change within your field of view by the same angle. If you move side to side (lateral displacement), the angle within your field of view changes more for nearby objects than distant objects.

Then i could argue like this : o.k., if lateral displacement is not the same as rotation then we have to see ZIGZAG in the sky no matter if the Sun is 92 million miles far away from us or if it is any other number (of miles) in question . But i won't say that, because i don't need to play with you the same kind of stupid games that you try to play with me all along.

But you just did say it. And it's still wrong. You say it, then say you won't say it; this sounds very confused.

To every sane man, it is perfectly clear that my ZIGZAG argument is 100 % reliable proof against the rotation of the Earth!

Are you claiming that you and maybe half a dozen other people are the only sane ones on Earth. Ohkaaayyy....

If you can stand that, deliver a quick hard blow to your own reflection in the mirror, and keep up doing so (a good job) as long as it takes for your stuborn brain to admit the undeniable truth : ZIGZAG argument has put this question (the rotation of the earth, yes or no?) beyond any possible doubt, once and for all times!

Punch yourself in the face, you deserve it!

Focus, focus!!!  ;D

This is getting bizarre. You might want to take your meds or do some Yoga or something. You need to calm down, or at least stop posting when you get like this. Please don't do anything violent to yourself or anyone else.

P.S. As for the bridges, they are perfectly in accordance with Eratosthenes measurements, only you are not so lucid to recognize obvious implications and connotations!

Again with the bridges. They have nothing to do with "My ZIGZAG argument is undeniable proof against the rotation of the Earth!!!" (topic.)
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Mikey T.

Again, ZIG ZAG is a failure of spacial reasoning.  You are very small compared to the Earth, the distance to the sun, and the moon.  The distance moved during the rotation of the Earth is very small when compared to the distance to the sun and the moon.  Your field of view (what you see between you and the horizon, is very small compared to the size of the Earth and the distances to the sun and the moon. 
Alpha said it best though, cik go take your meds please.  BTW haven't you threatened to go back to Mr. Dubay's site and leave here forever?  I guess you were not as much of a coward as I thought, you are still dumb though.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
I've already explained my ZIGZAG argument in many different ways, and there is no real need for offering any additional explanation as far as any sane person is concerned.

But, maybe somebody would like to see this kind of an explanation, just to be sure even more than 100 %, that there is no escape from the trueness and devastating effects (for RET) of this absolutely undeniable argument.

No matter to which exact cause you would like to assign (to give credit for) the Sun's huge "apparent" daily motion (in such a large arc) in the sky (apart from the Sun's own independent motion above the stationary Earth), or how you would like to name it ("the rotation of the earth" or "Alpha is a liar" or "Mikey is an idiot" or whatever other name you could come up with... ), NOBODY CAN DENY THAT THERE IS THE SUN'S HUGE DAILY "APPARENT" MOTION IN THE SKY, as we witness it every day!!!

Now, since we've just excluded (theoretically) the Sun's own independent motion above the stationary Earth as a possible reason for the Sun's "apparent" huge daily motion in the sky in such a large arc, you don't have to worry any more, up until you read the next sentence:

When you reach the turning point position (6am/6pm) on a rotating globe, you CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF ROTATION with respect to the Sun (from Right to Left or from Left to Right), no doubts about that!

Now, since you are within the Arctic circle (that is to say within 24 degrees from the vertical line of an alleged Earth's axis), you can observe the Sun (which is 40 degrees out (south) of the edge of the Arctic circle)  for 24 hours continuously, in the moment  of reaching the turning point the Sun should (by necessity) stop, and start to ("apparently") travel in an opposite direction across the sky.

This same principle should be applied (during Northern Winter) to all celestial "bodies" which are more than 24 degrees declined from the vertical line of an alleged Earth's axis, that is to say, to all celestial "bodies" which verticals (perpendicular lines with respect to the position of the observer on the Earth) intersect latitudes southern of the line of Arctic edge (lower than 66 degrees Northern latitude.)

So, no ZIGZAG, no ROTATION of the Earth, whatsoever!

Enjoy the truth!

?

Tom

I've already explained my ZIGZAG argument in many different ways, and there is no real need for offering any additional explanation as far as any sane person is concerned.

But, maybe somebody would like to see this kind of an explanation, just to be sure even more than 100 %, that there is no escape from the trueness and devastating effects (for RET) of this absolutely undeniable argument.

No matter to which exact cause you would like to assign (to give credit for) the Sun's huge "apparent" daily motion (in such a large arc) in the sky (apart from the Sun's own independent motion above the stationary Earth), or how you would like to name it ("the rotation of the earth" or "Alpha is a liar" or "Mikey is an idiot" or whatever other name you could come up with... ), NOBODY CAN DENY THAT THERE IS THE SUN'S HUGE DAILY "APPARENT" MOTION IN THE SKY, as we witness it every day!!!

Now, since we've just excluded (theoretically) the Sun's own independent motion above the stationary Earth as a possible reason for the Sun's "apparent" huge daily motion in the sky in such a large arc, you don't have to worry any more, up until you read the next sentence:

When you reach the turning point position (6am/6pm) on a rotating globe, you CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF ROTATION with respect to the Sun (from Right to Left or from Left to Right), no doubts about that!

Now, since you are within the Arctic circle (that is to say within 24 degrees from the vertical line of an alleged Earth's axis), you can observe the Sun (which is 40 degrees out (south) of the edge of the Arctic circle)  for 24 hours continuously, in the moment  of reaching the turning point the Sun should (by necessity) stop, and start to ("apparently") travel in an opposite direction across the sky.

This same principle should be applied (during Northern Winter) to all celestial "bodies" which are more than 24 degrees declined from the vertical line of an alleged Earth's axis, that is to say, to all celestial "bodies" which verticals (perpendicular lines with respect to the position of the observer on the Earth) intersect latitudes southern of the line of Arctic edge (lower than 66 degrees Northern latitude.)

Enjoy the truth!

Interesting view. Difficult to visualize.
Is it possible to show this in a built 3-D model?

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science

Enjoy the truth!

Dont bother. Cikljamas has learning difficulties, his zigzag notion has been repeatedly falsified, but he just ignores this and keeps banging on about it.

The Earth rotates on its axis, therefore the sun moves around the horizon during (ant)arctic summer. He just can't get his head around it.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit

Enjoy the truth!

Post No #21 (previous page) :

My ZIGZAG argument has been already recognized by many men, as a 100% reliable and valid proof against the rotation of the Earth.

This is just one more instance : #t=13m38s" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">#t=13m38s
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:06:17 AM by cikljamas »

Post No # 24 (previous page) :

Quote from: Rayzor on May 19, 2015, 10:08:40 AM
    Quote from: cikljamas on May 19, 2015, 09:02:11 AM

Perfect proof, of what I was saying about  idiotic and  incompetent youtube authors.    But in the grand scheme of things, at least there are no hollow spaceship moons and reptillian nazis.

Well, you are right to the certain extent, these guys make a lot of mistakes, because they don't study those things very carefully. Even Rory Cooper makes many mistakes, although i appreciate very much his effort in undertaking this youtube-project which represents BASICALLY-CORRECT video-animation of my ZIGZAG argument:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:53:09 AM by cikljamas »

ZIGZAG ARGUMENT - 100 % proof against "the rotation of the Earth" hypothesis (my own video) : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 06:19:39 AM by cikljamas »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

?

Tom

Enjoy the truth!

Post No #21 (previous page) :

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:06:17 AM by cikljamas »

Post No # 24 (previous page) :

Quote from: Rayzor on May 19, 2015, 10:08:40 AM
    Quote from: cikljamas on May 19, 2015, 09:02:11 AM

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:53:09 AM by cikljamas »

ZIGZAG ARGUMENT - 100 % proof against "the rotation of the Earth" hypothesis (my own video) : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

The second part of the video is still a 'point of view'. No proof. Observation is what we want, right?

I would suggest to build in a video camera in a tilted turning ball with a fixed bulb-light in the corner of the room.
Would that work?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:51:19 AM by Tom »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
The second part of the video is still a 'point of view'. No proof. Observation is what we want, right?

I would suggest to build in a video camera in a tilted turning ball with a fixed bulb-light in the corner of the room.
Would that work?

It is not a "point of view", it is 100 % sure and irrefutable argument!!!

However, I have done something similar to what you are proposing, in this video:

ZIGZAG demonstration  : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

?

Tom

Would that work?

However, I have done something similar to what you are proposing, in this video:

ZIGZAG demonstration  : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

You have to visualize it, so this video is worthwhile watching.

Where exactly is the eye of the video camera? Do you have a picture of it or a video of the tilted ball rotating?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 08:58:30 AM by Tom »

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Would that work?

You need to make the experiment to scale. A not to scale experiment is worthless in this case as distances matter.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
I did the calculation quickly.

For a 6 inch diameter light for the sun:

The camera should be 16 meters away and move back and forth 0.7 mm.(the equator's radius was used.)

Hope this helps.

Let us know when you post the video.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science

Would that work?

And you seriously think that you alone have made the greatest discovery in the history of mankind? Really?
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit

Would that work?

And you seriously think that you alone have made the greatest discovery in the history of mankind? Really?

It's not so great discovery, it's just a very simple method that can be very efficiently used for the purpose of dispelling any possible doubts in the mind of every average man in the world that there is still some chance that the Earth rotates. No, there is no chance for such stupid hypothesis (in the first place) to be true representation of what occurs in our reality, at least NOT ANY MORE!!!

The simplicity of this undeniable and irrefutable argument is one of the best characteristics of my ZIGZAG argument!!!

So, no need for big words, just look at the argument. Moreover, it is just one among many other arguments of the same kind. However, a trueness of ZIGZAG argument is really obvious at the first sight, that is (simplicity) what really constitutes the beauty of this argument!

Enjoy the truth, and don't be jealous on me, they won't give me a Nobel Prize, they will just hate me, but that is the true prise, when Satanists hate you, it just means that you are absolutely right!

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Would that work?

It's not so great discovery, it's just a very simple method that can be very efficiently used for the purpose of dispelling any possible doubts in the mind of every average man in the world that there is still some chance that the Earth rotates. No, there is no chance for such stupid hypothesis (in the first place) to be true representation of what occurs in our reality, at least NOT ANY MORE!!!

The simplicity of this undeniable and irrefutable argument is one of the best characteristics of my ZIGZAG argument!!!

So, no need for big words, just look at the argument. Moreover, it is just one among many other arguments of the same kind. However, a trueness of ZIGZAG argument is really obvious at the first sight, that is (simplicity) what really constitutes the beauty of this argument!

Enjoy the truth, and don't be jealous on me, they won't give me a Nobel Prize, they will just hate me, but that is the true prise, when Satanists hate you, it just means that you are absolutely right!
Are you going to redo the experiment to scale?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Tom

Would that work?

Kuddos for you not to listen to all those gravity freaks who believe that they know how the world works.

Could you please show me a picture of the eye in the ball. I'm thinking of doing the same experiment.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence

Once again, sokarul is asking someone to do something "to scale" without clarifying what that scale is.  It is like telling someone to drive for a distance and then turn left, without specifying the distance. 

Mikey T.

That's not what he is asking at all.  I hate that I have to explain basic stuff to people who won't listen, but if you are going to perform an experiment that involves distances and sizes of things and you need to reduce those sizes ans distances to a manageable size you have to scale everything equally.  The ratio of the scale doesn't matter so much as making sure you reduce everything equally.  Otherwise your results will not mean anything.  Using a flashlight and a globe ten feet away or a merry go round and a street light 200 feet away isn't adequate.  cik is really overestimating the size of a human, and the field of view of that human to the size of the Earth and the size and distance of the Sun and saying it would be something it clearly would not.  Now you jump in with the silly straw man tactics of misstating what is being asked for to discredit the question.
This stupid zig zag argument has been thoroughly destroyed before, cik just will not admit it. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
I did the calculation quickly.

For a 6 inch diameter light for the sun:

The camera should be 16 meters away and move back and forth 0.7 mm.(the equator's radius was used.)

Hope this helps.

Let us know when you post the video.

Once again, sokarul is asking someone to do something "to scale" without clarifying what that scale is.  It is like telling someone to drive for a distance and then turn left, without specifying the distance. 
Please learn to read so you don't look like a fool.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit

Would that work?

Kuddos for you not to listen to all those gravity freaks who believe that they know how the world works.

Could you please show me a picture of the eye in the ball. I'm thinking of doing the same experiment.

Had you carefully read and comprehended what i wrote in post #40 (the first post at this very page) then you wouldn't have needed any additional experiment in order to convince yourself that my ZIGZAG argument is absolutely plausible and reliable proof against the rotation of the earth!!!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:32:58 AM by cikljamas »

Would that work?

You have to visualize it, so this video is worthwhile watching.

Where exactly is the eye of the video camera? Do you have a picture of it or a video of the tilted ball rotating?
Cikl's shaky hand moving a camera around in a circle pointed at a light bulb in the same room shows nothing.

Find a horizontal disk (let's go with 3 to 5 feet) that can spin, put the camera about 3 inches out from the center and also able to spin, and find a light source about a mile away.  Keep the camera pointed at the light source while spinning the disk.  Also make sure the edge of the disk is framed in the camera's view, as this would be the horizon that is seen moving a constant direction in the actual situation.

This setup would be closer (Someone else can work out the exact numbers for a 6" camera diameter if they wish) to what is seen in the polar regions, where Cikl says the sun would (or would not.... he can't seem to make up his mind) zig-zag.

?

Tom

Would that work?

Had you carefully read and comprehended what i wrote in post #40 (the first post at this very page) then you wouldn't have need any additional experiment in order to convince yourself that my ZIGZAG argument is absolutely plausible and reliable proof against the rotation of the earth!!!

Last night I tried to look on top of a big turning ball at a bulb light. It looked like the zigzag really happened (first to the right and then to the left). Strange, could it be an illusion?. Would a scale model show the same result?

I will study your material and do some more research/experiments. Is there a video on youtube that clearly shows the movements of the midnight sun during 24 hours close to the North pole circle?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:35:45 AM by Tom »