The first time

• 10 Replies
?

Tom

The first time
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:45:50 AM »
When was the first time that you discovered that the earth was round?

Did you join a secret society and perform obscure rituals? Did you swear you would never disclose the secret knowledge to others?

Were you excited when you had the privilege to learn this occult wisdom?

Did your life change for the better?

Please do tell.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:50:31 AM by Tom »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: The first time
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 05:49:07 AM »

Did you join a secret society and perform obscure rituals and had to swear you would never disclose the secret to others?

Please do tell.
I was brainwashed with round propaganda from birth. The bad info came from parents, teachers and television.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 06:03:51 AM »

Did you join a secret society and perform obscure rituals? Did you swear you would never disclose the secret knowledge to others?

Please do tell.
I was just told. I have perhaps naively clung to this view, but it is the best option, in my opinion.
Each to their own.
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 06:06:40 AM »
I was brainwashed just like most other people. The thing was; it was a nothing thing.I accepted a globe and all the trimmings just as simple as accepting that bread can be toasted.

It has nothing to do with cults or anything with me. It has everything to do with having enough clear thinking time on your hands to actually see things from another angle. This is what I did and I expect many others.

I'm well aware that certain people do stuff just to be anti whatever. I don't want to be anti anything; I'd rather just be told the truth or at the very least not have to be fed silly excuses for science exploits that only ignorant people  (including myself at one time) could miss.

I applaud anyone who even tries to question just one thing. I have nothing but contempt for those who profess to be scientific and yet never want to question anything that goes against the grain.

Scroto Gaggins

• Hobbiton represent
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 06:09:39 AM »
I was brainwashed just like most other people. The thing was; it was a nothing thing.I accepted a globe and all the trimmings just as simple as accepting that bread can be toasted.

It has nothing to do with cults or anything with me. It has everything to do with having enough clear thinking time on your hands to actually see things from another angle. This is what I did and I expect many others.

I'm well aware that certain people do stuff just to be anti whatever. I don't want to be anti anything; I'd rather just be told the truth or at the very least not have to be fed silly excuses for science exploits that only ignorant people  (including myself at one time) could miss.

I applaud anyone who even tries to question just one thing. I have nothing but contempt for those who profess to be scientific and yet never want to question anything that goes against the grain.
I respect you scepti. You are, in my opinion, a whack-job. But you are an eloquent and reasonable whack-job.
They are taking the hobbits to Isengard.

?

Tom

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 07:24:58 AM »

I respect you scepti. You are, in my opinion, a whack-job. But you are an eloquent and reasonable whack-job.

The only way to get rid of illusions is to question everything trying to find out what is real and what is not.
And what cannot be known. Especially the last one is difficult (to admit), but most stuff is irrelevant anyway (for living). That is the basic thought.

Almost everything you learned and almost everything what people say is hogwash, fantasies and lies.
What a shit there is in the 'mind'.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 07:32:27 AM »
I was taught that the earth is round by my parents, and then at school. Since it explains all observations perfectly, I've had no reason to change my mind as an adult.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 10:07:50 AM »
Sceptimatic - your problem is that anyone who doesn't agree with you, apparently don't question anything.

Perhaps it might occur to you that we do question things and we actually understand how real things work. Unlike yourself who has demonstrated complete ignorance in pretty much every scientific and engineering field there is.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 10:08:27 AM »
I was taught that the earth is round by my parents, and then at school. Since it explains all observations perfectly, I've had no reason to change my mind as an adult.
You never seen the curve,only in cgi of nasa,billionaire money motivated nasa.

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 10:43:03 AM »

He's actually a perfectly sane attention seeker.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 10:59:01 AM »
You never seen the curve,only in cgi of nasa,billionaire money motivated nasa.

I've seen plenty of sunsets.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.