DISC THEORY A LIE (PROOFS INSIDE)

• 13 Replies

triune truther

• The Earth is an equilateral triangle.
DISC THEORY A LIE (PROOFS INSIDE)
« on: May 18, 2015, 06:30:07 PM »
I have finally discovered the truth. The earth is not in fact a flat disc, but it is a flat triangle. Now before everyone gets all skeptical, let me explain with irrefutable proofs that I am correct.

NASA is an evil agency that uses MS paint and photoshop to conceal the triune truth. They have, however, added in a clue to the truth at hand. With simple math we can reveal this.

N=14
A=1
S=19
A=1

Now watch this -

S comes after N so you subtract N first:
19-14=5
The next two are As and must also be subtracted:
5-2 = 3

Did you see that? Three. This is obviously a clever clue put in by NASA to the truth of the Earth.

Another proof:
There are three basic elements, water, wind, and earth. If there were four (or more) sides to the Earth, there would obviously be more basic elements, right?

And now for the final and most convincing reason why the earth is triangular.

NASA scientists want you to go to Hell

Yes. Why do you think that NASA has let this forum stay online? Because they know that everyone on it has bought into the circular disc theory, and has abandoned God.

Think about it. God comes in three forms, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This is supported by the triune theory. The disc theory supports paganism. A circle has much more sides - 360. This is quite obviously pagan.

NASA has converted too many people to their pagan cult and I must put a stop to it. Wake up and see the truth, the earth is triangular, and don't let anyone tell you different!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:49:49 PM by triune truther »
All war is deception.

Mikey T.

Re: DISC THEORY A LIE (PROOFS INSIDE)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 07:42:22 PM »
I give you two facepalms for this.

triune truther

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 07:47:05 PM »
Another brainwashed by NASA.. So sad.
All war is deception.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 07:56:11 PM »
I pretty sure the face palm was for poor quality trolling,  not for refutation of your brilliant proof of triangularity. 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

triune truther

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 08:09:08 PM »
The concept of trolling has been instilled into you through years of indoctrination so that the truth remains concealed even if it is right in front of your eyes.
All war is deception.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 08:20:05 PM »
Many of the flat earthers here are flat earthers for religious reasons like iWitness.  I too believe that this forum is slowed to stay for a reason, and that reason is that it distracts from what's really going on.  The Earth is round and space travel is real, but there is a conspiracy in the United States government.  It's not nearly the scale flat earthers think, but it's still a probelem.  Everyone who gets distracted with conspiracy theories like flat Earth, the WTC collapse being an inside job, chemtrails, and the Apollo hoax are people who are distracted with the elaborate stories they are making up rather then actually learning the truth.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

triune truther

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 08:30:15 PM »
You think that this forum that collects 100~ flat earthers (and trolls) is acting as a false flag operation under the eye of the U.S. government? Wow.

Most likely the conspiracy you are referring to is one of the following:
Our dealings with Saudi Arabia and other oppressive regimes.
The bipartisan government being completely under control by corporate interests.
NSA spying on citizens.
Illegal proxy wars in various countries.

If it is anything else please respond.
All war is deception.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
You think that this forum that collects 100~ flat earthers (and trolls) is acting as a false flag operation under the eye of the U.S. government? Wow.

Most likely the conspiracy you are referring to is one of the following:
Our dealings with Saudi Arabia and other oppressive regimes.
The bipartisan government being completely under control by corporate interests.
NSA spying on citizens.
Illegal proxy wars in various countries.

If it is anything else please respond.

I am not saying that this forum was made by the government or anything, I am just saying that that they like it when people believe in crazy conspiracy theories because it distracts from the truth.  The conspiracy I believe in is basically what you are saying.

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 05:52:09 PM »
The triune truther is close to the truth. But the truth is that the world is not even flat. But it is not in a sphere either. The world is obviously a pyramid just do the math and you will soon agree with me.

triune truther

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 09:11:39 AM »
The triune truther is close to the truth. But the truth is that the world is not even flat. But it is not in a sphere either. The world is obviously a pyramid just do the math and you will soon agree with me.
The extent to which you lie is deplorable. Stop brainwashing innocent people.
All war is deception.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 11:24:59 AM »
What if the Earth was a pyramid with four triangular sides?
Or a rhombicuboctahedron?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 02:59:57 PM »

Silly goose, it's a rhombicosidodecahedron
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 09:17:33 PM »

Silly goose, it's a rhombicosidodecahedron

I don't think that theory will get any supporters just because of how hard it is to read/write/pronounce.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 03:53:50 AM »
I don't think that theory will get any supporters just because of how hard it is to read/write/pronounce.

Use the acronym. Lots of people accept RET (Rhombicuboctrahedral Earth Theory).
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!