Hello

• 10 Replies
Hello
« on: May 15, 2015, 08:31:19 AM »
Hello, new user here. My friend just introduced me to this society and I have been believing this for awhile. I just want someone to explain to me what the society is about.

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 08:34:41 AM »
Essentially users are split into two sides:

Those who pretend they think the world is flat and those who don't.   You pick a side and then have infantile arguments with the other group.

There is a third group: those with severe personality disorders, but we'll leave them for the moment, even though they tend to dominate most threads these days.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 12:25:47 PM »
Don't listen to CrabbyJim.  This forum is about education and research about the Flat Earth.  There are several roundies who stick around just to troll the site, but they are easily recognized. 

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 08:39:13 PM »
People discuss and debate about the Flat Earth Hypothesis.

Don't listen to CrabbyJim.  This forum is about education and research about the Flat Earth.  There are several roundies who stick around just to troll the site, but they are easily recognized.

Yeah they're pretty obvious as they're the only ones that back up their claims.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 08:41:08 PM »

Go away.  I am tired of asking nicely.  This is not the round Earth Q&A.  Get out. 

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 03:35:28 AM »
Hello, new user here. My friend just introduced me to this society and I have been believing this for awhile. I just want someone to explain to me what the society is about.
Check out the Flat Earth Wiki HERE.
There's something in this forum that makes you can't speak well...

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 05:41:35 AM »
As a note, the wiki does not reflect the beliefs of every FE'r.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 05:16:51 PM »
Go away.  I am tired of asking nicely.  This is not the round Earth Q&A.  Get out.

I answered his question. If you have a problem with that, go change the rules of the Q&A section.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 05:32:33 PM »

This is not a place for reality - If you don't have something real, there is no basis for research or education for a supposed thing called a flat earth. As flat earthers will say you have to deny all science and any evidence which does not support a supposed thing called a flat earth.

This is a place for the pretense of  inventions of things as they would have to be if the earth was flat.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »

This is not the Round Earth Q&A. If you are looking for reality. Get out.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

?

Tom

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 04:58:22 AM »

For me it is the last illusion I may or may not have.

The first logical thing to do is a few or many basic long distance experiments with a spotting scope or telescope to see if you can spot an object that's supposed to disappear 'under' the earth.

Most people on this forum are only discussing theory. This is in my opinion pointless if you didn't do the basic experiments first to see for yourself with your own eyes what the shape of the earth probably is.

Good luck with your endeavours.