Has Anyone Ever Been Convinced?

• 26 Replies
?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
Has Anyone Ever Been Convinced?
« on: May 15, 2015, 06:33:05 AM »
Has anyone ever come to this site as a regular, normal person believing in a round earth and become a (genuine) flat earther?

Likewise, has any (genuine) flat earther ever conceded that it's all nonsense?
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Has Anyone Ever Been Convinced?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:39:15 AM »
Yes, me.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 07:49:08 AM »
Yes, me.

What, you concede it's all nonsense?
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 08:31:25 AM »
Yes, me.
I'm not convinced of that.

You are, after all, a well known liar who likes to pretend the earth is flat on internet forums.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 01:12:32 PM »
What, specifically, convinced you. And there are no mountains of evidence of you don't show us them.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 06:37:20 PM »
Yes, me.

Why are you still pretending? We all know you're trolling
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 06:45:08 PM »
Yes, me.

We all know that the roundies are trolling.  Or, perhaps you should look up the definition of trolling? 

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 11:52:18 PM »
Yes, me.

We all know that the roundies are trolling.  Or, perhaps you should look up the definition of trolling?

Of course we are! This site is basically a trolling competition.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 12:05:54 AM »
Yes, me.

Of course we are! This site is basically a trolling competition.

Why do we have roundies threatening legal action for trolling?  Your statement makes no sense when coupled with your fellow rounders threats in other threads. 

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 12:55:37 AM »
Why do we have roundies threatening legal action for trolling?  Your statement makes no sense when coupled with your fellow rounders threats in other threads.

My statements are my own and are not to be taken in the context of what others post or threaten to do.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 01:00:53 AM »

My statements are my own and are not to be taken in the context of what others post or threaten to do.

Perhaps you could let your buddies know not to threaten people on this site?  Especially threatening legal action for trolling.  Not that I think there is a chance in hell that any authority would ever arrest someone for being a troll at the Flat Earth Society, but it still really makes me mad that he is threatening legal action against our members for something as subjective as being a troll. 

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 01:08:29 AM »

Perhaps you could let your buddies know not to threaten people on this site?  Especially threatening legal action for trolling.  Not that I think there is a chance in hell that any authority would ever arrest someone for being a troll at the Flat Earth Society, but it still really makes me mad that he is threatening legal action against our members for something as subjective as being a troll.

Well, you're the Planar Moderator, so send a mass PM to everyone, or post a sticky or something.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 01:12:03 AM »

Well, you're the Planar Moderator, so send a mass PM to everyone, or post a sticky or something.

Let me get this straight... you are telling me to either broadcast to every forum user or make a public notice to implore people not to take legal action against our members?  Is this what you are saying?  Are you really this... never mind.  I am biting my tongue. 

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 01:18:58 AM »
Let me get this straight... you are telling me to either broadcast to every forum user or make a public notice to implore people not to take legal action against our members?  Is this what you are saying?  Are you really this... never mind.  I am biting my tongue.

Well, it's certainly not my job, is it now?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 01:29:47 AM »

Well, it's certainly not my job, is it now?

What makes you think that this is anyone's job? 

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 01:59:48 AM »
In response to the OP, I have as well.
(Came to the site as a round Earther, became flat Earther.)

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 03:36:55 AM »
I'm bitting my tongue, also, although i already have commented this issue with words that i have considered to be only appropriate (an abortion) after i had witnessed such an ultimate stupid behaviour. What is even more interesting, is that his idiotic threat about taking legal action has happened in the context of  revealing (by me) the (100 % proven) fact that Antarctica google maps are falsified.

So, JROA, i have to ask you something:

If for some reason you refrain to disable further Forum-activities of such a dishonest persons, i can understand that, but what i can't understand is this:

Why in the world you have never commented:

1. Such a remarkable discovery : The Sun sets in wrong direction in The Lemaire Channel!

2. ZIGZAG argument is 100 % proof that the Earth is at rest!

If any of these two assertions EVER proved to be wrong, i will leave this forum for good.

Since it is obvious that both assertions above are 100 % true, why do you still keep your mouths shut?
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 03:59:50 AM »
I'm bitting my tongue, also, although i already have commented this issue with words that i have considered to be only appropriate (an abortion) after i had witnessed such an ultimate stupid behaviour. What is even more interesting, is that his idiotic threat about taking legal action has happened in the context of  revealing (by me) the (100 % proven) fact that Antarctica google maps are falsified.

So, JROA, i have to ask you something:

If for some reason you refrain to disable further Forum-activities of such a dishonest persons, i can understand that, but what i can't understand is this:

Why in the world you have never commented:

1. Such a remarkable discovery : The Sun sets in wrong direction in The Lemaire Channel!

If any of these two assertions EVER proved to be wrong, i will leave this forum for good.

Since it is obvious that both assertions above are 100 % true, why do you still keep your mouths shut?
You are allowed to play along because you keep the globalites at bay which aids the few flat Earth theorists, because they don't have to get overrun.
They play with you as they do with me. You're allowed to post your thoughts because it helps to keep the site active, yet you are as hated as I am because you are not in their little crew of flat Earth thoughts.

Jroa already made it plain on the other forum that he was just allowing me enough rope and is toying with me.
The one thing in their favour is the fact that they allow debate, so i'll give them that. I trust them about as much as I trust ausGeoff, though.  ;D

One thing for sure. It's one strange forum. It appears to me like it's a game playing forum, which isn't a problem as long as you remember that there are some genuine people on here that are trying to figure out the truth.
There's too many pretentious flat Earth theorists and I think you can probably see who they are.

I'm a sort of flat earth theorist but not like this forum suggests. I have my own theory as I've shown on many occasions.

I thank this forum for one thing and that is making me evaluate my thoughts so regardless of who is playing games and who is potentially genuine...if we look past that and think from our own thoughts, then those people become nothing.

I started off aiding these bastards but no more. I aided them even though they can't stand me.
The problem is, when I have to deal with a bunch of turds like the globalist arseholes, I prefer it if the flat Earther's stay out of it and not back them up.
Turds like thermometer and what not. Dick heads like this who take delight in trying to derail my thoughts and aid the globals, yet I sit back and allow them to have their thoughts without having a dig.

Why is this? It's because they are game players and make this forum a mockery which gets blamed on us.
Pathetic.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 04:15:27 AM »
Scepti,

I would like to have a hope that you are not right, but unfortunately, I guess, your are right!

So, how about you? Could you answer these questions? Neither you have ever commented these important achievements of my zetetic investigation:

Since it is obvious that both assertions above are 100 % true, why you still keep your mouth shut?

What could be your motive to stand aside and not to interfere?

Don't you think that these are absolutely crucial achievements of zetetic investigation?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:20:07 AM by cikljamas »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 04:27:07 AM »
I would like to have a hope that you are not right, but unfortunately, I guess, your are right!

So, how about you? Could you answer these questions? Neither you have ever commented these important achievements of my zetetic investigation:

Since it is obvious that both assertions above are 100 % true, why you still keep your mouth shut?
I enjoy your posts. I like the effort you put in. If I said that I clearly understand it all I'd be a liar.
I'm a basic person. I don't go into the detail that you do. I tend to play with the bottom line of things, as in the basiics of thought.
You go much deeper into it and I applaud you for it. As I told you before, I allow you to get on with it but I did tell you that I'm in the background reading your stuff against what the opposition try to put up against it.

The truth is, I'm still learning your stuff and also, I have little time for most of these idiots on here. Many of them are simply multiples of names for one person.

It's just as frustrating for me when I spend my time explaining the basics of my stuff and end up on my own against tehse pathetic idiots, so I can well understand your frustration.

All I'm saying is, we are disliked by the flat Earther's just as much as the dipshits who play with multiple names on here.

It's just a big game to most. Most of the flat Earther's stay down the bottom of the forum..what does this say?

I'm about done with this forum anyway. I can't be arsed dealing with numpties who try to pass off as student global Earth scientists.

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 04:50:22 AM »

Perhaps you could let your buddies know not to threaten people on this site? 
Memberating is specifically against the forum rules, yet you are directly asking abaaaabbbb63 to memberate?

You're the mod - do your job properly for a change.  If some moron is threatening legal action, then ban them.  Did you learn nothing at mod training school?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 04:51:56 AM »

It was proven you are a liar and gutless coward who wastes people time for no purpose whatsoever.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63538.msg1687960#msg1687960

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 05:03:31 AM by Aliveandkicking »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 06:13:14 AM »
Scepti, i consider you as a smart guy, that is why your answer surprises me. If you are not able to follow such a simple argumentation (ZIGZAG argument & THE LEMAIRE CHANNEL SUNSET argument) then how you can take a stand on any issue?

I call upon every single member on this forum to put forward his/her own opinion on "Antarctic Midnight Sun" issue: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63538.msg1687953#msg1687953

JROA, you as a moderator should be able to discern who is right and who is wrong on that issue, and according to your conclusion regarding this issue, take an appropriate action.

Whoever (whether it is me or Aliveandkicking) you think is trolling (DELIBERATELY LYING) on this issue, ban him instantly and permanently!

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DISCERN RIGHT AND WRONG, WHITE AND BLACK, NORTH AND SOUTH, UP AND DOWN, JUST SAY IT!!!

DO  YOU  REALLY  WANT  US  TO BELIEVE  THAT  AT  THIS  FORUM  EVERYBODY  CAN  DO  WHATEVER  HE  WANTS  WITHOUT  ANY  CONSEQUENCES  AT  ALL???

IS THIS SOME KIND OF A TWILIGHT ZONE, A MENTAL INSTITUTION, OR YOU GUYS (MODERATORS ON THIS FORUM) ARE  IN  FACT EVEN  WORSE  FASCISTS THAN  THOSE CROATIAN  FASCISTS  ON  FORUM.HR, ONLY THEY BAN EVERYONE (AND INSTANTLY) WHO EVEN TRY DO DISPUTE RET, AND YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO WRITE EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING WHATSOEVER?

DO YOU HAVE ANY RULES AT THIS FORUM?

ANY SERIOUS RULES, I MEAN : THE RULES THAT DEAL WITH SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT QUESTIONS?

AND IF YOU HAVE SOME RULES, HAVE YOU EVER HAD SERIOUS INTENTS TO CARRY THEM OUT???

MODERATORS, WILL YOU FINALLY (JUST ONCE) SHOW TO ALL OF US THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO BEHAVE AS A SERIOUS PERSON???

DO I REALLY ASK TOO MUCH OF YOU???
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:15:55 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 06:23:10 AM »

I call upon every single member on this forum to put forward his/her own opinion on "Antarctic Midnight Sun" issue: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63538.msg1687953#msg1687953

All you have to do is explain why you are using the same location in both directions as outlined by me here:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63538.msg1687960#msg1687960

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63538.msg1687974#msg1687974
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:29:00 AM by Aliveandkicking »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »
Scepti, i consider you as a smart guy, that is why your answer surprises me. If you are not able to follow such a simple argumentation (ZIGZAG argument & THE LEMAIRE CHANNEL SUNSET argument) then how you can take a stand on any issue?

I call upon every single member on this forum to put forward his/her own opinion on "Antarctic Midnight Sun" issue:
I said I wasn't fully clued up on it. If it was so easy to wipe out a global Earth by these means then the global Earth would cease to exist as a theory ever again and would have to be rectified no matter what.

What I say on stuff only has relevance to anyone who wishes to look at it. I didn't see you jump in telling me you understood what I said, yet I'm not having a pop at you for not doing it.

Look pal. What you think of me is irrelevant. I'm simply trying to back you up because I like the way you think on many things and I like to see how the globalists come in to answer you.

I know the Earthy isn't a rotating globe and so do you. There's stuff that I've said that can not be understood by you or other alternative thinkers. Some believe I'm clueless and crazy...so what.

The point is, we all need time to go over stuff to be able to jump in and see it all like you do. In your mind it's as easy as pie, just as in my mind atmospheric pressure is gravity, yet people can't see it as clear because they are not in the same mindset and it requires time.

On here we won't grasp a lot because there's too many fucking shills and saddo's with numerous names just diving in to muddy it all. That's why I'm getting out of it after today.

I will be asking for my name to be deleted from the forum and my posts if possible. If not, I will at least ask for a lifetime ban so I cannot use septimatic again.

We need a forum where we can channel our thoughts without shills infecting the place in droves.
It's about trusting the admin to make sure they have mods that wipe these parasites before they fuck it all up like they've been allowed to do on here.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2015, 12:44:08 PM »
Scepti, i am still surprised, but i understand you...

It's time for us to leave this shameful place, i am done (also) with these monsters....

See you at that other forum (to which Acenci invited us)...

That's all folks!!!

P.S. Don't forget : MOST OF YOU WILL BURN IN HELL, you can bet on that!!!

Mikey T.

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2015, 12:47:20 PM »
LMAO

Yep run to Eric.  Run to the forum that only allows you guys to reinforce each others delusions.  Run away from having to back up anything you say.
Open minded thinkers?  I think not.