Papa Legba-FE Champion or Troll?

• 62 Replies

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
Papa Legba-FE Champion or Troll?
« on: May 10, 2015, 01:20:45 PM »
Hey Mods, just wondering if there was a reason why Papa Legba's terrible posting is permitted to continue?  Is it because he stays in the one thread?

I have no problem with his point of view, but he is almost always insulting someone is a profane way. It does not help that he reiterates the same point again and again.

Interested in your thoughts!  Thanks!
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Papa Legba-FE Champion or Troll?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 05:38:10 PM »
Hey Mods, just wondering if there was a reason why Papa Legba's terrible posting is permitted to continue?  Is it because he stays in the one thread?

I have no problem with his point of view, but he is almost always insulting someone is a profane way. It does not help that he reiterates the same point again and again.

Don't you think it would be helpful to post the offensive quote(s).
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 06:11:11 PM »

Don't you think it would be helpful to post the offensive quote(s).

I have already reported posts of his to mods but I really appreciate you taking the time to learn all the facts.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 01:25:20 PM »
Your question presupposes mutual exclusivity.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 01:34:17 PM »
My bad.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 04:54:40 PM »
Now Papa Legba is unabashedly trolling.  It would be great if either moderator could step in to that thread and calm everyone down.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 10:25:41 PM »
No; I am unabashedly satirising the sock-puppeted monk-chain of pseudo-scientific piffle that has been posted on that hopeless thread.

I am not a Troll; I am a Troll-Hunter.

Which might explain why certain types are so desperate to get rid of me, might it not?

Anyway, not being the sort of person who, whenever out-witted, goes running crying to daddy pleading with him to 'make the bad man go away!', I will now depart.

Though why 'the forum daddy' Rama Set himself should need any extra help with paternal scolding duties is a question I may return to...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 08:01:17 AM »
You think too highly of yourself, proper satire should have a point and make those satirized angry or at least ruffle their feathers.

If you want to say you are a satirist then you're a hack. You are the comedian that travels the local bars and cant even fill those 50 seat rooms, but goes around telling everyone how amazing you are.

You don't elevate the threads you post in, you simply make them unpleasant to be in. Like a fart in a crowded elevator, no substance and all stench.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 09:04:23 AM »
I should report that post for personal abuse.

Or something... not sure. I ain't bothered finding out the rules about such stuff.

But I'd have to care about what you think first, & as your words mean nothing to me, as well as there clearly being no real 'you' to even care about anyway, why bother?

No; if I were to complain about anything on this forum, it'd be about the sock-puppet armies allowed to run rampant here.

But, again, so what?

An idiot is an idiot, no matter who's scripting him; so I'll continue pointing out the foolishness I see posted here as, when, how & where I see fit.

Now report me to the mods again, 'content nazis'; it only strengthens my position.

LOL!

&, with amusing predictability: FAIL!

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 09:26:43 AM »
The only time I have reported you to the mods was when you posted a bunch of gibberish as a post. Because its clearly low content posting.

Other than that, I skim what you read, realize its the same predictable crap and move on, I don't report people for being trolls, its the point of this forum.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 10:05:45 AM »
Whatever, 'lemmiwinks'; I notice you avoid the subject of the rampant sock-puppetry though...

Now

Why

Would

That

Be...

I wonder?

Markjo?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:07:17 AM by Papa Legba »

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2015, 10:17:07 AM »
Whatever, 'lemmiwinks'; I notice you avoid the subject of the rampant sock-puppetry though...

Now

Why

Would

That

Be...

I wonder?

Markjo?

No, mostly because I don't have a clue what you mean by that and couldn't care less about it so I don't ask what you mean. You are barely a blip on my radar, why should I figure out what the hell you mean by sock puppetry?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2015, 11:33:31 AM »
Nice denial/evasion; but if I'm 'barely a blip on your radar' then why do you keep responding...

markjo?

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 11:47:49 AM »
Nice denial/evasion; but if I'm 'barely a blip on your radar' then why do you keep responding...

markjo?

Its really slow at work today and I finished my trig and nutrition homework. So I'm just replying to anything that comes up that I feel fit to. Right now its you, but it wont last.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 12:39:20 PM »
Oh - just... omg... just... TOTAL fail at creating a 'real' identity.

If I kept posting 24/7 what's the odds that  you'd log off at the same time as 'markjo'?

Pretty good I reckon.

But keep trying; no-one cares, cos you're both as dull as ditchwater.

& no-one likes a bore.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 12:40:03 PM »
Oh - just... omg... just... TOTAL fail at creating a 'real' identity.

If I kept posting 24/7 what's the odds that  you'd log off at the same time as 'markjo'?

Pretty good I reckon.

But keep trying; no-one cares, cos you're both as dull as ditchwater.

& no-one likes a bore.

Aaaand you're back to repeating yourself. This is why you are such a bad troll. Up your game son.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 02:00:23 PM »
He just made an autism joke. I want him gone. NOW. If any of you think this moron even has enough brain cells to be anything other than a troll, this site needs new mods.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 02:16:36 PM »
I've been making autism jokes for weeks now, slow-poke; it started after I was told to 'eat fesces'.

Have you only just noticed?

Are YOU a bit... 'special' too?

If so, start a thread on the subject & stop spamming the mods for no reason.

Or don't; I couldn't care less.

Misero

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 02:24:21 PM »
No, I have a lot going o. During the week. College isn't preschool, is it?  I suppose you wouldn't know.

Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 03:04:00 PM »
Okay; you're another one who just goes fully-mental under pressure...

Or was it just a 'typo'?

LOL!

Aaaaaaaand.......

FAIL!

Misero

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2015, 05:51:45 PM »
So having a typo on a small phone is now apparently a cause for me to go mental.

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 10:26:09 AM »
The real tragedy of Papa Legba is that he thinks he's been satirical and amusing.

In reality he's as funny as bowel cancer.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2015, 03:10:21 PM »
My father-in-law recently died of bowel cancer; it is a common ailment so many others will be similarly afflicted.

This is why I would NEVER make a joke about it; you, however, have no such scruples.

Nor do you have a genuine sense of wit or humour.

Which is why you come over as just plain Nasty instead of Funny.

Now read Jroweskeptics latest posts on my thread to see what REAL trolling & personal abuse is like; I have not reported him because I find it funnier & more educational to simply let it stand.

Plus, I do not care what he thinks of me; sticks & stones etc...

But, just for the record, I though I'd mention these things.

Farewell, Mr. 'not-a-troll' Crab; I hope YOU never have to suffer the same experience of watching a loved one waste away in  front of your eyes that I sadly did.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2015, 03:24:17 PM »
Jimmythecrab was not joking. You are literally less funny than bowel cancer.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2015, 05:58:10 PM »
Unless you have had bowel cancer personally, you have no direct evidence of anything that supposedly happen when you have bowel cancer.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2015, 08:54:07 PM »
The real tragedy of Papa Legba is that he thinks he's been satirical and amusing.

In reality he's as funny as bowel cancer.

I  agree,  he is the worst kind of troll,  he is like a type of forum cancer.  Nothing he says makes any kind of sense, and he just keeps repeating the same inane insults.   
Based on his past record here,  I wouldn't  put it past him to be using his father in law to try and garner sympathy.  He is has no soul and no honour.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

tappet

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2015, 10:55:55 PM »
The only thing funny here is FEers REers getting upset because some nasty person is ruining their RE FE forum.
Stop ya  sooking, you lot like to dish it out but look at you crying since Legba tuned up.
Pathetic.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2015, 11:27:40 PM »
The only thing funny here is FEers REers getting upset because some nasty person is ruining their RE FE forum.
Stop ya  sooking, you lot like to dish it out but look at you crying since Legba tuned up.
Pathetic.

That's funny, you still don't get it,  he isn't a flat earther,  I think he just wants to make you flat earthers look like raving idiots.  Your response indicates he is succeeding. 
Ask him yourself and see what he says.   I already did,  and he denied being a flat earther. 

He's just a regular incredibly annoying troll. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 12:31:53 AM »
Pathetic.

That's funny, you still don't get it,  he isn't a flat earther,  I think he just wants to make you flat earthers look like raving idiots.  Your response indicates he is succeeding. 
Ask him yourself and see what he says.   I already did,  and he denied being a flat earther. 

He's just a regular incredibly annoying troll.
He doesn't have to be a flat Earther. He just knows he's ben lied to and is questioning it all against stiff opposition of trolls and shills, as well as a good number of people who remain so brainwashed and weak, they follow those shlls and trolls.

You people get all upset because more questoning people are joining the forum, which is forcing you lot to up your game and start making more forum names to make it appear that you're getting more back up.

The only thing you have in your favour is that the flat Earth regulars on here hate us as much as you people do and probably will, in time ban those that are arguing against you.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 12:54:35 AM »

You people get all upset because more questoning people are joining the forum, which is forcing you lot to up your game and start making more forum names to make it appear that you're getting more back up.

The only thing you have in your favour is that the flat Earth regulars on here hate us as much as you people do and probably will, in time ban those that are arguing against you.

Ummm ... what did you just say?   Who is "us"   is there some concerted trolling effort underway to destroy the free discussion of flat earth ideas?    

If it's any comfort to you I don't especially hate you,  or  Papa Legless for that matter,  I think he's a type of forum cancer,  but I don't hate him.