Kilimanjaro

• 25 Replies
Kilimanjaro
« on: May 13, 2015, 09:36:35 AM »
Hello ppl of the world!
I have always been an advocate of FE theory and have always struggled to let the people of the world know the truth.
After many years of finding comfort in this forum i have decided to create an account.
The reason i'm doing this is because i have kept a list of questions i have never been able to answer to people i try convincing RE theory is false.

So here goes my first question: Why is it that when i see the footage my uncle shot from his car as he neared the Kilimanjaro from the distance, the peak appeared to be seen first? Also, as he approached the mountain the footage shows the mountain's base progressively as he gets closer and eventually the base in its entirety can be seen.

Im sure there's a logical explanation for this but i dont seem to find it anywhere. Could someone experienced here explain this to me?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Re: Kilimanjaro
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 10:23:02 AM »
I have always struggled to let the people of the world know the truth.

How?

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 11:52:57 AM »
I have always been an advocate of FE theory

Why?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 12:52:05 PM »
Is this a serious question? It doesn't sound like you have spent a lot of time studying this.
Of course, you would see first the peak and later when you're close the base. The peak is higher after all  :o
How can you see the base without seeing the peak first? Maybe if it is covered by fog.

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 01:13:43 PM »
The peak is higher after all  :o
Errm, this would only matter on a round earth.  Otherwise you'd see all of it at once.... ::)
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 01:18:22 PM »
The peak is higher after all  :o
Errm, this would only matter on a round earth.  Otherwise you'd see all of it at once.... ::)

Yes, exactly. So not sure what OP is asking.

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 01:20:19 PM »
He is asking:  if the world is flat, how come the peak is visible before the base?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 01:53:38 PM »
Maybe it is in a huge dip.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »
He is asking:  if the world is flat, how come the peak is visible before the base?

Obviously, it is not flat if the peak is visible before the base. Actually, if it were flat you would see them simultaneously.

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 03:49:17 PM »
Thank you all for the prompt replies.

Since the Earth is flat, then the base of the mountain should be closest to the camera as it is approached from far away because we all know mountains take more or less some sort of cone shape. If the base is closer to the observer than the summit, then why didn't the footage show the base first?

This would only be possible if there was some curvature to the surface of the Earth as the mountain is approached which is not true. So what other possible explanation is there?

Techros

• Destroyer of Flat Worlds
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2015, 04:08:31 PM »
But there is curvature. Why are you denying the evidence? You're GIVING evidence! Hey, people walking behind you doesn't work in WT! Wut ar hapin?
FEH is like tying rubber ducks to your car to go across the pacific: it might work, but why not take a better way?

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 04:19:24 PM »
High quality trolling but still too easily discerned. 7/10
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 05:17:22 PM »
WELL PROPONENTS OF ROUND EARTH WILL OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOME HEAVIES MANNING SHOVELS TO MAINTAIN ILLUSIONS OF GLOBULAR EARTH AT SUCH LOCATIONS

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 05:21:30 PM »
WELL PROPONENTS OF ROUND EARTH WILL OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOME HEAVIES MANNING SHOVELS TO MAINTAIN ILLUSIONS OF GLOBULAR EARTH AT SUCH LOCATIONS

You just gave up didn't you?
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 10:36:52 PM »
This would only be possible if there was some curvature to the surface of the Earth as the mountain is approached which is not not true.

FTFY

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2015, 02:58:37 AM »
High quality trolling but still too easily discerned. 7/10

He should have included maps and pictures, preferably with arrows and bold text.   That would be worth extra credit.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2015, 12:40:04 PM »
Very much looking forward to FE explainations for this perplexing quandary. I'll go get the popcorn.
all the mountains are fake even mount sinai mountains are not natural and the himilayas dont exist while maybe they do but Ive never seen them. probably they are photoshop

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 11:28:12 PM »
So here goes my first question: Why is it that when i see the footage my uncle shot from his car as he neared the Kilimanjaro from the distance, the peak appeared to be seen first? Also, as he approached the mountain the footage shows the mountain's base progressively as he gets closer and eventually the base in its entirety can be seen.

Im sure there's a logical explanation for this but i dont seem to find it anywhere. Could someone experienced here explain this to me?

Thank you all for the prompt replies.

Since the Earth is flat, then the base of the mountain should be closest to the camera as it is approached from far away because we all know mountains take more or less some sort of cone shape. If the base is closer to the observer than the summit, then why didn't the footage show the base first?

This would only be possible if there was some curvature to the surface of the Earth as the mountain is approached which is not true. So what other possible explanation is there?

Sweet jesus you can't be serious.

"I've been a strong dry-water advocate for a long time now. Water is not wet. So here goes my question: Why is it that when I dipped my foot into a pool my foot came out covered in water? I'm sure there's a logical explanation somewhere but I can't seem to find it. That would only be possible if water is wet, which it is not. So what is the explanation?"

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 11:38:47 PM »
Very much looking forward to FE explainations for this perplexing quandary. I'll go get the popcorn.

What happened is NASA bought general motors from the US government in the sixties. It pre-ordered cars with windscreens deflecting light at such an angle so it could make people think the Earth is curved.

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 12:28:30 AM »

What happened is NASA bought general motors from the US government in the sixties. It pre-ordered cars with windscreens deflecting light at such an angle so it could make people think the Earth is curved.

Now it all makes sense!

all the mountains are fake even mount sinai mountains are not natural and the himilayas dont exist while maybe they do but Ive never seen them. probably they are photoshop

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2015, 01:00:20 AM »

Now it all makes sense!

This is funnier than Papa Legless and his "fat girth society"  crash diet program.   "Lose 20 IQ points in 10 minutes or your money back"
Let that be today's lesson,  stay away from the shallow end of the gene pool. 
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2015, 03:12:28 AM »

Heh, like it.  :P

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2015, 03:36:33 AM »
Small things that would otherwise seem insignificant, such as small hill, are much closer than the faraway mountain.  Due to perspective, the mountain appears to be very small and the smaller yet closer things can easily cover up the base. 

It is all about perspective. 

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2015, 04:59:59 AM »
Small things that would otherwise seem insignificant, such as small hill, are much closer than the faraway mountain.  Due to perspective, the mountain appears to be very small and the smaller yet closer things can easily cover up the base. 
lol, has a 5 year old taken over your account?

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 05:50:21 AM »
lol, has a 5 year old taken over your account?

Why would you say that? I haven't noticed the intellectual content of his posts improving.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 06:37:14 AM »
Please watch the low content posting in the upper fora.  Thanks.