?

tappet

Re: Faked ISS video
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2015, 06:10:57 PM »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2015, 06:28:56 PM »
Looks like its back to the " how did he lift that plate with his fingers" trick/magic/technology again.
If you can not figure out how something is done on earth, how the f--k can you be qualified to say a trick in space is real or not.

If something appears to break the well know laws of physics, then you should first look for a trick.  Just because you think levitation is real, doesn't make it so.  The space shuttle operates according to the laws of physics, you have a right to suspect that it's fake, if you see something that breaks those laws.   

I can't believe I just wasted time explaining that.   You have to learn to think these things through yourself.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

tappet

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2015, 07:28:40 PM »
Looks like its back to the " how did he lift that plate with his fingers" trick/magic/technology again.
If you can not figure out how something is done on earth, how the f--k can you be qualified to say a trick in space is real or not.

If something appears to break the well know laws of physics, then you should first look for a trick.  Just because you think levitation is real, doesn't make it so.  The space shuttle operates according to the laws of physics, you have a right to suspect that it's fake, if you see something that breaks those laws.   

I can't believe I just wasted time explaining that.   You have to learn to think these things through yourself.
Yep, I think levitation is real. Chris Angel possesses  powers of levitation and so do the people in ISS videos that's why they were picked. You don't agree?
Why don't you believe Chris Angel can levitate objects?
I have seen it on a video, and nobody seems to be able to debunk it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2015, 07:34:53 PM »

Yep, I think levitation is real. Chris Angel possesses  powers of levitation and so do the people in ISS videos that's why they were picked. You don't agree?

If you think levitation is real, then write a physics paper explaining it and get yourself a Nobel prize.

?

tappet

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2015, 07:42:17 PM »

If you think levitation is real, then write a physics paper explaining it and get yourself a Nobel prize.
Well there you go, that put me in my place.
The old peer review Doorbell prize chime. You win!

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2015, 07:42:56 PM »

Except other magicians:
http://www.secrets-explained.com/criss-angel/criss-angel-building-levitation
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

?

tappet

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2015, 07:49:30 PM »

Except other magicians:
Did you read your own link? They are guessing.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2015, 08:03:16 PM »

Except other magicians:

Well it can only be a guess until Criss Angel confirms or denies it.  You only asked for attempts to debunk it, and so I provided one.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2015, 08:12:04 PM »

Except other magicians:

Well it can only be a guess until Criss Angel confirms or denies it.  You only asked for attempts to debunk it, and so I provided one.

Criss angel himself has posted videos showing how he does the levitation trick. Spoiler alert: you always see it performed from behind because he uses a fake leg and sticks his real leg out and steps up onto whatever is in front of him
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

?

tappet

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2015, 02:04:24 AM »

Except other magicians:

Criss angel himself has posted videos showing how he does the levitation trick. Spoiler alert: you always see it performed from behind because he uses a fake leg and sticks his real leg out and steps up onto whatever is in front of him
We have obviously reached the end of this thread.
With these last few top quality posts from REers the dance is over.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2015, 03:59:10 AM »

Not so fast..  you are yet to come up with a convincing explanation as to how they fake 24 hours live video from the ISS,   seeing as you think it's all faked, you MUST surely have some idea as to how?

Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...

Also a HD stream,  might help spot the fakery more easily.   Well it might if it wasn't real.

ISS HD Earth Viewing Experiment on USTREAM: ***QUICK NOTES ABOUT HDEV VIDEO*** Black Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the ...

?

tappet

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2015, 04:08:28 AM »

Not so fast..  you are yet to come up with a convincing explanation as to how they fake 24 hours live video from the ISS,   seeing as you think it's all faked, you MUST surely have some idea as to how?

Live_ISS_Stream on USTREAM: Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times...

Also a HD stream,  might help spot the fakery more easily.   Well it might if it wasn't real.

ISS HD Earth Viewing Experiment on USTREAM: ***QUICK NOTES ABOUT HDEV VIDEO*** Black Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the ...
You have lost me.
Every time I click on the link it shows a cartoon of a miniature space station going up and down.
Is this what I am meant to see?

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2015, 05:09:38 AM »
You have lost me.
Every time I click on the link it shows a cartoon of a miniature space station going up and down.

Yup.

Only it isn't a cartoon, it's a nice space station orbiting the Earth.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2015, 06:54:05 AM »

You have lost me.

Scroll down for the live video feed.  The top is the orbit position.

?

tappet

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2015, 01:23:56 PM »

You have lost me.

Scroll down for the live video feed.  The top is the orbit position.
Found it, but the screen is just black. Black screen= live feed?
Don't know why, but I imagined live feed would be of inside the ISS. I will have to wait until something appears on the screen.

« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2015, 01:44:17 PM »
Yes i got sucked into arguing about criss angel when i realized flat earthers have no desire to understand physics
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »
Found it, but the screen is just black. Black screen= live feed?

From a little lower on the page:
***QUICK NOTES ABOUT HDEV VIDEO***
Black Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the Earth.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

tappet

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2015, 10:24:02 PM »
Just clicked on the link again, nothing but black screen again.
Black screen= night time=black screen=proves floaty things in ISS is real.
Really?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:01:59 PM by tappet »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2015, 12:17:04 AM »
Just clicked on the link again, nothing but black screen again.
Black screen= night time=black screen=proves floaty things in ISS is real.
Really?

The top image tells you where the ISS is at the moment.  If it's  nightime, you will see black,  just wait for a while and it will cross into daylight,  orbits every 90 mins so you usually don't have to wait too long.
If you get a blue screen, it means either the signal is lost,  or there is a UFO nearby.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:28:30 AM by Rayzor »

?

tappet

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2015, 03:17:28 AM »
Just tried the link again now its blue screen.

?

tappet

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2015, 03:32:05 AM »
Tried the link again and finally see something.
A still picture of a bunch of hoses and a couple of knobs.

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2015, 04:30:54 AM »

If you look closely the cables and stuff are moving around in the air conditioning breeze.  Not a still picture

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2015, 06:12:26 AM »
Nice sunrise over North America.   Good view of earth's curvature in that view also.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:20:37 AM by Rayzor »

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2015, 08:43:47 PM »
Nice sunrise over North America.   Good view of earth's curvature in that view also.

Beautiful. Makes me want coffee for some reason. I wonder if they drink coffee on the station?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2015, 09:33:51 PM »
Beautiful. Makes me want coffee for some reason. I wonder if they drink coffee on the station?

I remember reading somewhere,  the Italian astronauts, didn't like the American instant coffee,  so they installed an espresso machine.  ;D

?

tappet

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2015, 11:02:03 PM »

If you look closely the cables and stuff are moving around in the air conditioning breeze.  Not a still picture
I thought they were moving, but on closer inspection the fixed knobs were moving too.
Everything in the picture was moving.
I just clicked onto the link again now it is a brown screen.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2015, 11:16:08 PM »

I thought they were moving, but on closer inspection the fixed knobs were moving too.
Everything in the picture was moving.
I just clicked onto the link again now it is a brown screen.

The tracker isn't working, but the live video feed is working.

?

tappet

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2015, 03:33:18 AM »
I don't know what I am looking at. The last few hours I have checked and its just a small white box in the right hand bottom corner of a dark screen.
Your right, I  do not know how to prove it is fake. I do not know what it is,

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2015, 04:54:39 AM »
I don't know what I am looking at. The last few hours I have checked and its just a small white box in the right hand bottom corner of a dark screen.
Your right, I  do not know how to prove it is fake. I do not know what it is,

I just looked and I see the same as you,   it should be coming back into daylight soon, so you should be able to see a sunrise.   so check back every so often

Here's another site, the tracker seems to be working on this one  http://www.satflare.com/track.asp?q=25544#TOP

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:57:33 AM by Rayzor »

?

tappet

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2015, 02:01:36 AM »

How would I know how things are faked with film?
Do you think I am an expert on cinematography?
I can look at the footage and It could be Star Trek, how would I know. I have not been to space.
Or I can look at the youtube playlist of earth from ISS and wonder why different videos show different amounts of curvature.
Does the ISS move closer and further away from earth at different times?