Faked ISS video

• 92 Replies
Faked ISS video
« on: May 07, 2015, 07:05:20 AM »
https://i.imgur.com/1JuACEa.gifv - They totally messed up that spin.

Re: Faked ISS video
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 09:14:54 AM »
What makes you think it's fake?

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 09:20:37 AM »
Absolute classic. Busted wide open. I'd love to see the pro NASA bullshitters explain this one away in that supposed zero gravity.  ;D

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 09:31:28 AM »
Absolute classic. Busted wide open. I'd love to see the pro NASA bullshitters explain this one away in that supposed zero gravity.  ;D

I don't see any problem with it. That instrument has uneven mass, and it makes it spin weirdly in zero gravity. What's the problem?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 09:51:26 AM »

Ok,  strong, if somewhat rash statement,  what proof do you have that it's faked,  have you ever seen a leatherman spun in zero g before to compare this video with?

Where is the original video?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 10:01:24 AM »
I'd imagen the original video with audio shows him explaining the odd motion. Which is why I'd imagen you posted it without audio. Supprise supprise

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 10:08:17 AM »
This explains it nicely  go to 4:20
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank"> 

Video is real.  As Pythagoras suspected the audio had been removed, because it actually explained what was going on with the weird rotation.

So who is faking evidence here...   obviously the person who removed the audio, is a dishonest scumbag.

Was it SandmanMike?

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:14:09 AM by Rayzor »

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 10:17:00 AM »
Let's learn about physics!

I can't embed it  :-[
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 10:20:43 AM »
This explains it nicely  go to 4:20

Video is real.  As Pythagoras suspected the audio had been removed, because it actually explained what was going on with the weird rotation.

So who is faking evidence here...   obviously the person who removed the audio, is a dishonest scumbag.

Was it SandmanMike?

Oh, I see you beat me. In case you must know I've been trying to post it from my ipad like for half an hour trying to get embed to work. lol

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 10:24:24 AM »
Watch this video to learn about angular momentum and torque: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

I've learned about this first-hand (after learning about it in university physics) using an orbital sander and moving it around while it's running.

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 11:05:24 AM »

Ok,  strong, if somewhat rash statement,  what proof do you have that it's faked,  have you ever seen a leatherman spun in zero g before to compare this video with?

Where is the original video?
Rayzor please tell me who pays you to say these lies ? please please i wanna know why you are make trash all over who pays you ?

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 11:30:01 AM »
Watch this video to learn about angular momentum and torque: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

I've learned about this first-hand (after learning about it in university physics) using an orbital sander and moving it around while it's running.
Let me try and jog your fragile memory with the physics you adhere to unless they interfere with bullshit given out, like this video.

An object in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by another force.

His pliers are spun. They should spin and move in one direction. Even if they spun and twisted, it would be in one continuous directional spin.
This defies the laws of your physics and there's no way out of it, unless some invisible gremlin is playing about with the pliers.

The lengths you people go to to keep up bullshit is astoundingly funny. ;D

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 11:33:07 AM »
They aren't spun and twisted. It it defies "our" laws of physics as you put it then why would they show it.

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 11:39:57 AM »

Here's what you need to learn " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:59:26 AM by FlatOrange »

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 11:43:09 AM »
Video was from reddit.  Just thought I'd share here.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 11:48:21 AM »

Let me try and jog your fragile memory with the physics you adhere to unless they interfere with bullshit given out, like this video.

His pliers are spun. They should spin and move in one direction. Even if they spun and twisted, it would be in one continuous directional spin.
This defies the laws of your physics and there's no way out of it, unless some invisible gremlin is playing about with the pliers.

The lengths you people go to to keep up bullshit is astoundingly funny. ;D

So you don't understand the video. Got it. It's okay to just say so you know?

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 12:08:57 PM »
Yeah,
rotating objects can exhibit some strange behaviours;

LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 12:09:59 PM »
Yeah,

you are sailor in the net not in sea you are liar.

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 12:26:35 PM »
Yeah,

You are not very modest. I refuse to believe anything you utter!
LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 12:36:32 PM »
Yeah,

You are not very modest. I refuse to believe anything you utter!
Ok.

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 01:40:29 PM »
Yeah,

Lol, adding that to my Amazon wish list

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 06:58:38 PM »
Rayzor please tell me who pays you to say these lies ? please please i wanna know why you are make trash all over who pays you ?

Well,  Mr barely comprehensible modestman,  I am hoping to get a government job doing this full time.  So this is like a job interview to see how I handle it.   Oh, wait, you aren't from that other government department they warned me about are you?   I think they gave me a faulty troll detector...  maybe the batteries are flat.

?

tappet

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 12:03:54 AM »
You watch old mate spin the pliers, next week he will have a wash, week after that spin a banana then float a bloody chocolate and catch it in his mouth. Enough of the nonsense.
How about showing us what some of that equipment does surrounding him. There is so much of it they had to label the exit so you know which way is out. And the books, I need one of those book shelves. The books do not move.
Not like water bubbles they go everywhere so you have to slurp them up.
These vids of floaty shit are getting boring, we need new tricks to wow us.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:06:43 AM by tappet »

?

tappet

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2015, 12:17:16 AM »
So this video shows water going anywhere with no concern for electronics. The cameraman says " is this how you wash yourself on the space station" and the credits say they are on the space station.

Yendor

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 07:16:04 AM »
What draws my attention is the fact the cable next to his left arm never moves, it just stays in the same position during the whole video. I've watched other videos and the wires float all over the place. I wonder if this video is done with a green screen?
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 08:44:23 AM »
What draws my attention is the fact the cable next to his left arm never moves, it just stays in the same position during the whole video. I've watched other videos and the wires float all over the place. I wonder if this video is done with a green screen?
Absolutely 100%. I've checked the video out and the wires never move behind him, or anything.
It's weird because when people mention things moving oddly when not touched, like wires and such in other videos, the NASA fantasists tell us that the space station has a air conditioning system in it and it's constantly circulating air. Maybe they switched it off for this little space to Earth lesson.  8)

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 09:01:29 AM »
Absolutely 100%. I've checked the video out and the wires never move behind him, or anything.
It's weird because when people mention things moving oddly when not touched, like wires and such in other videos, the NASA fantasists tell us that the space station has a air conditioning system in it and it's constantly circulating air. Maybe they switched it off for this little space to Earth lesson.  8)

Um, what is Newton's first law?

Basically, IF IT AIN'T MOVED, IT AIN'T MOVIN.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2015, 09:16:39 AM »

Um, what is Newton's first law?

Basically, IF IT AIN'T MOVED, IT AIN'T MOVIN.
Try and read and absorb what was said, then come back to me.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2015, 09:22:50 AM »
Does a coffe cup move sitting on a desk?
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2015, 09:26:36 AM »
Does a coffe cup move sitting on a desk?
Read what I said and absorb it. I don't expect much from you due to you having a chromosome missing but give it a try.